PDA

View Full Version : TE vs. NPA

moonuser
11-06-2003, 10:09 AM
Hi.... I am a newbie,

actually, i have yet to use a pheromone product, since my order from love-scent has not arrived yet. Anyways, i

ordered the newbie special, with TE and the SOE gel packs, since I felt that TE seems to be a good idea. MY

question is that if TE and NPA are the same price, and NPA is stronger, what is the point of buying TE?

bjf
11-06-2003, 10:17 AM
it isn\'t necesarrily

stronger. you get an itty bitty bottle of npa, and a big bottle of TE. The ratio of carrier to pheromone content

is the same.

You just put on different amounts.

If you buy te, get the Edge Essentials. For whatever reason,

they have worked better on me.

Phantom
11-06-2003, 10:18 AM
TE is practically a

diluted version of NPA, but with NPA you have more options with mixes ect... you can even make your own TE out of

it. But hey TE (4 dabs) was the first product that got me laid, NPA did\'nt get me that lucky... It\'s your

choice.

bigdog
11-06-2003, 10:25 AM
Less of a chance of OD with

TE. That\'s why I bought it to try with AE. I was at a club last night and used TE again. Only out of ordianry

thing was that a chick exclaimed to me\'I wanna F%@% but it\'s not you it\'s this guy and she ravaged him. I

had not even talked to her. Very Strange.

bjf
11-06-2003, 10:29 AM
Big dog. Oviously she was

turned on by you, but was in denial, so she was telling you (actually telling herself) that she wanted to f-ck the

guy who she morally thought she should want to be with (the guy who came with her or whatver).

You shoulda called

her out on that one. But I would probably be caught pretty off guard too

bigdog
11-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Perhaps it was a missed

opportunity BJF. It\'s been three times out of 7 that a woman has said something similarly loudly with f-ck

towards me. No doubt AE, NPA,TE work. Wagg & SOE too. When I\'ve worn too much of those I\'ve hurt talk

wondering if I was gay which was never the case before.

bjf
11-06-2003, 01:16 PM
it sounds like pheromones work

good on you. i think you must look like you produce none too. Maybe you should stay away from using that much of

everyhing, but keep a higher none to nol ratio.

In any case, you definitely have to work quick, because when

people react to pheromones, that is your in to initiate with them. If you don\'t do something right then, their

attention might easily head elsewhere. And th next time you hearing omen talking about how they want to f-ck (and

you are lucky as hell to invoke those reactions), say \"do you want f-ck me?\" or \"you can f-ck me if you want

(with a smile).\"

If you are not embarassed about it and don\'t think you are doing wrong, chances are it

won\'t be interpreted like you are doing something wrong. Afterall, they are the ones who brought it up

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. But not everyone can pull stuff like that off if they aren\'t

comfortable doing it, so don\'t force it.

But women talking about sex is them sending a signal. Everything is

a siginal with them, there actions are no accident, they just have to be less direct because for various reasons,

but they are throwing their bate out there, so for godsakes take it. Just be comfortable with it, but don\'t let

those windows of opportunity pass you by, and you will get the most out of pheromones. You have great potential to

begin with (based on the fact that you seem to get male groupies).

CptKipling
11-06-2003, 03:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
MY question is that if TE and NPA are the same price, and NPA is stronger,

what is the point of buying TE?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Alas it isnt the strength, or

concentration, that is important here. While NPA is usable, TE is much more versatile and has the added advantage of

allowing you to spread it around without any messy dilution business. You will find that more mixes use NPA, but its

very easy to conpensate but apply the mix components separately and substitute in TE.

So if you are a newbie,

then get TE. If you are more experienced, get both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
11-06-2003, 04:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Less of a chance of OD with TE. That\'s why I

bought it to try with AE. I was at a club last night and used TE again. Only out of ordianry thing was that a chick

exclaimed to me\'I wanna F%@% but it\'s not you it\'s this guy and she ravaged him. I had not even talked to

her. Very Strange.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

LOL! Yea, that can go either way sometimes. I

was hangin\' out at w/ a buddy at a local pub and he was tryin\' to work his game w/ this chick. I was just

there to be his wingman...I had no interest in her, myself. She eventually turns her attention to me and my buddy

asks her straight up \"well, what about me (at which I cringed, not too smooth)\" and she replied w/ \"well, I

like you, but I wanna f**k him\". hehe. She never had a chance w/ me and wasted any chance she would have had w/

him. Whaddayagonnado? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif