PDA

View Full Version : I'm Curious....

bigdog
11-06-2003, 09:06 AM
I\'ve been using

pheromones for about a month. For the most part I have only tried going out on the weekends with some success

especially initially. I think I\'ve been trying to mix too much lately and OD has been a factor. Sometimes I have

been viewed as a threat for having too much none. I agree with the less is more route.

I\'m thinking it may be

better to utilize and the health club, shopping, bookstore, etc where there is less smoke. Has a sexual mix been

working for anybody in these settings? Thanks!

cuddlebear
11-06-2003, 09:20 AM
Yes, try the

non-club options. I actually manage to do fairly well at the library. Computers placed close together, girls on

both sides, you know the rest ...

Kari
11-06-2003, 09:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve been using pheromones for about a month.

For the most part I have only tried going out on the weekends with some success especially initially. I think

I\'ve been trying to mix too much lately and OD has been a factor. Sometimes I have been viewed as a threat for

having too much none. I agree with the less is more route.

I\'m thinking it may be better to utilize and the

health club, shopping, bookstore, etc where there is less smoke. Has a sexual mix been working for anybody in these

settings? Thanks!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Health clubs.. YES!

Icarus
11-06-2003, 09:34 AM
Yeh bro, like you

wouldn\'t believe! All of the above and more.

Steve

bigdog
11-06-2003, 09:44 AM
I\'ll try the

library and especially the health club to see what reaction I get. I wonder how much sweat hinders or helps the

pheromones? Is it safer to wear more none there? I think it may make me want to work out harder like certain

supplements.

Not as thrilled about using at the clubs for I think it\'s harder for many to sense with the

smoke and so many different reactions. Some are literally upset for no reason even with WAGG and SOE lately.

Bouncers followed me around and antagonized me for the second time which I\'ve never experienced before. I think

last night it was a continuation from a time before as the bouncer took me to a manager. The manager apologized

often to me which was cool and it actually seemed as if he believed me and I had done nothing wrong. The only thing

I noticed from a girl was one a few feet away who exclaimed \'I want to F#$% but it\'s him not you and she

started ravaging this guy. Another girl looked at me and couldn\'t believe she said that. I definitely needs to

reduce none AE/NPA and watch buildup.

cuddlebear
11-06-2003, 10:04 AM
I would be

careful with NONE .. I\'m only saying that because I have to be ... If you get in the library situation like the

one I described, you\'ll be REALLY close for extended periods of time, so just put a little NONE in the \"more

intimate\" spots and keep the NOL/RONE/WAGG closer to their noses ...

Phantom
11-06-2003, 10:27 AM
Also be careful

you are not putting too much NPA. The stink might deter some people, AE/m might not be enough to cover it. Old Spice

body sprays have worked great for me, girls love it even more than Axe... its cheaper too.

Also AE/m+Npa mix is

heavy on None and might provoke some fights, Franki and I have some experiences with rowdy guys in clubs just being

outright rude. With Npa less is better.... KR#1 is a blessing.... I will be throwing out a \"Phantom\" modified

version out soon. Stay Tuned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

belgareth
11-06-2003, 10:28 AM
Libraries, the

dojo, the malls, offices and almost anywhere else seems to work. I never go to clubs but get plenty of hits.

bigdog
11-06-2003, 10:36 AM
So true Phantom

about OD. I\'m able to better control my reactions from an OD now but wasn\'t at first. Now it\'s if guys can

still tell if I have an OD and either get rude or seem scared. Rone definitely can be dangerous. I\'m gonna go one

spray 2 dabs TE and 2 dabs AE this weekend. I have alot of success with SOE and WAGG but more guy interaction than I

care for and less sexual. I will test each product daily at the Mall of America and my health club. I only dare to

use SOE and WAGG at work.

Mtnjim
11-06-2003, 10:47 AM
\"Old Spice body

sprays have worked great...\"

What is old is new again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Watcher
11-13-2003, 01:37 AM
Well it would seem

that being viewed as a threat can have its benefits ie bouncers etc. Also in situations where you need some clout

ie negotians some Anone can be real handy. Anol has its uses in getting converstaion going DD#1 removes soem of the

threat by the following combo 30% NPA and SOE 70% so in a SOE 10ml bottle (3mls of NPA and 7 mls of SOE)