PDA

View Full Version : Hit After Hit After Hit!!

WildBillTD
11-06-2003, 07:28 AM
I started

using pheremones last June. When I look back over 2003, I\'d have to say this was one of the best things that

happened to me this year! Life altering, actually. Why? I get hit after hit after hit!

As background, I\'m 47,

6\' 0\", very fit, have most of my hair and have great teeth.

I enter the elevator this AM and a very

attractive woman gets on with me. \"What\'s that cologne you\'re wearing?\" \"Perry Ellis\", I reply,

\"Thanks for noticing.\" She says, \"No...THANK YOU for wearing such a great smelling cologne.\" Eye contact,

etc., etc.

Thanking ME for smelling so nice???? Come on! This would NEVER happen w/o pheremones! I had on Perry

Ellis, plus 1 drop AE one each side of my face below the ear and 1 small drop AE on each forearm above the

wrist.

I\'ve purchased most of the products offered (except the chem set) and here\'s my unscientific

advice--less (moderation) is truly best! When using roll-ons like SOE, swipe no more than 3 inches. I have OD\'d

with NPA & my cologne mixed in a roll on, so be careful! Another tip, apply 1 drop WAGG on each pant leg when

get the pants back from the dry cleaner or when get jeans out of the dryer.

My best hits have come from AE &

Edge spray, but I love PI. Wear APC with Cool Water cologne- great mix!

Thanks for reading my post!

CptKipling
11-06-2003, 07:46 AM
Welcome

to the Forum!

Sounds like your having fun! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bigdog
11-06-2003, 10:55 AM
Great post

Wild Bill. Is this what you wear every time? Have you been getting out of the blue responses while shopping, at the

health club, etc? I also know to be careful and not OD and I will be trying less of AE, NPA, TE, WAGG, SOE on

it\'s own and in combos of only 2 such as NPA/SOE, TE/AE, AE/WAGG.

WildBillTD
11-06-2003, 01:53 PM
No. I

vary each day to prevent pheremone buildup. Yes, I do get out of the blue responses. A month or so ago I applied 1

spray of Edge before going to the supermarket and walked closely by a woman in the parking lot. She did a double

take and came up to me and complimented me on my car, which is OK, but not the real reason, as you can imagine, to

start a conversation. I also teach businesses courses at night at a local college and have lots to tell in a future

posting. Anyway, bottom line is that as this year comes to a conclusion, I feel using pheremones has changed my life

in a very positive way & am grateful.

bigdog
11-06-2003, 01:59 PM
Interesting

Bill. What is the age range of most. Have any been in there 20\'s? I\'m 36.

WildBillTD
11-07-2003, 07:33 AM
Yes,

I\'ve gotten responses from women in their 20\'s. It\'s incredible how pheremones work! What totally amazes me

is when they stop and do a double take or stop and swivel around, trying to identify the source. What also freaks me

out, and I don\'t see too much discussion of here, is when ugly women hit on you. I say to myself sometimes,

\"God-dawg what an ugly woman!!\" They need love, too, of course, but man! Also it\'s very wierd and a little

disturbing when guys start to get friendly because they smell the pheremones.

Icarus
11-07-2003, 08:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"God-dawg what an ugly woman!!\" They need love,

too, of course, but man!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Bit strong....

But honest, I suppose

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Personally, I\'ve lost count of the number of times that

I\'ve initially not been attracted to someone, but they\'ve kinda grown on me. Like a fungus, in a way.

One man\'s bread is another man\'s Wham! record. Just hope and pray that no woman ever relays her first

meeting with you with the words \"Ugly/Piggish/Wonky\" as regards your general appearance. This is not meant as

an insult, just trying to state that there is no geniune universal convention of beauty. At all.

Peace

Steve

WildBillTD
11-07-2003, 10:54 AM
That\'s cool, Steve! I\'m with you!

Please keep in mind that some of us Yanks tend to be a bit shallow and

superficial...Also, I live in Miami, where we generally don\'t have a lot of patience and understanding for ugly

and/or fat women. Why? Because there are so many absoiutely GORGEOUS babes floating around!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Icarus
11-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Ain\'t

that the truth. Rio is good, also. (a guy could become very very lost out there. In a good way)

Steve

Sunny
11-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Steve, I will

give Rio a try! Will be there in 3 weeks (with mones!)...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sunny

Sagacious1420
11-07-2003, 01:49 PM
Because there are so many absoiutely GORGEOUS

babes floating around! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Like Elana, for example!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kari
11-07-2003, 02:15 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Because there are so many absoiutely GORGEOUS babes floating around!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Like Elana, for

example!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, guys! I agree that Elana is a MAJOR babe. But, the REST of us

aren\'t chopped liver, y\'know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Mtnjim
11-07-2003, 02:27 PM
\"Hey, guys!

I agree that Elana is a MAJOR babe. But, the REST of us aren\'t chopped liver, y\'know.\"

PICS??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skyy
11-07-2003, 02:44 PM
ooo pics!?!?

share share pwwweeeeaasse!

Sagacious1420
11-07-2003, 02:47 PM
\"Hey, guys! I agree that Elana is a MAJOR babe.

But, the REST of us aren\'t chopped liver, y\'know.\"

Easy

there.....I just happened to mention her because she lives......where?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
PICS?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yea!

Pics? Are you willing to back that up? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sacogoo
11-07-2003, 08:05 PM
WildBill

writes:
Also, I live in Miami, where we generally

don\'t have a lot of patience and understanding for ugly and/or fat women. Why? Because there are so many

absoiutely GORGEOUS babes floating around!

Yeah, if you can

manage to see them over the thick haze caused by the stench eminating off the vagrants and bums that litter the

streets. I just love going down to South Beach, watching a complete knockout walk by while you get acosted by a

couple of hookers (Goddammit! I hate it when they actually grab and hug you. I just wanted to go get some beer at

the corner store for crying out loud, not to have to beat off a couple of ho\'s. And I just took a shower.) and

trip over the bums on the two block walk back to the hotel. Bruned out crack house, Versace, crack house. Gotta

love it. (Although, sharing a couple of drinks with Naomi Campbell in Crobar\'s VIP room did make that trip

worthwhile and definitely helped lessen the hooker attack. However, having two security guards drag me back to my

room at 4:30 am brought that high right down to the ground, but that\'s another story completely.)

Kari
11-08-2003, 05:44 AM
ooo pics!?!? share share pwwweeeeaasse!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Damn! Gotta get a photog? &lt;g&gt;