PDA

View Full Version : observations + question

skeptic
11-05-2003, 11:00 AM
Okay, been a

while since I posted.

I\'ve been using SoE gel for a few weeks now on days that call for it (when I\'m going

to see anybody I\'m interested in, basically) and more recently TE spray.

Observations: well, no real

\"hits\" that suprised me or got my attention. In other words, no women initiating conversation at the bus stop,

jumping into my arms, etc. heh. However, it SEEMS that the pheromones, probably the SoE, tend to make my mind

wander to certain topics, if you get what I mean. I don\'t think the pheromones are making me downright horny,

and it might not even be their effects at all, but I find myself looking at women more than usual and thinking about

some fairly graphic things. Could just be that they\'re all around me now that I\'m going to a big school

though. Also, it seems like there might be a correlation between wearing them and feeling a bit more confident and

outgoing. It\'s not like I\'m thinking \"oh I have the -mones on, now I can do this or that\" either, I just

kind of feel more positive and sociable, especially as the day wears on.

As far as dosing, I tend to go pretty

liberal on the SoE gel, though it\'s hard to tell how much of a packet you\'re using... I bet some might love

to see clear packets with a slightly colored gel in the future. I may be using about 1/5-1/4 packet. Then I apply

a conservative squirt of TE, though it\'s hard to control how much comes out of the atomizer. I don\'t want too

much.

My question is this: I am not using a cover scent with these, because I\'m not terribly enthused about

how the SoE combines with my preferred cologne at the dosage I\'m using it at. Am I living on the edge with my 1

spray of TE using only the SoE fragrance as a cover? As you might remember, I am completely incapable of smelling

androstenone. TE spray smells like nothing but ethanol to me. I got paranoid about it today so I thought I\'d

ask what some people think who CAN smell it.

Finally, allow me to again plug the idea of an unscented SoE, unless

a new product has come out in the past few weeks that I don\'t know of. (Yes, I know I can mix some up from the

chem sets, etc., but I\'m not ready to invest that much yet.)

TIA for any tips. :-)

AzMike
11-05-2003, 09:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
As far as dosing, I tend to go pretty liberal on

the SoE gel, though it\'s hard to tell how much of a packet you\'re using... I bet some might love to see clear

packets with a slightly colored gel in the future. I may be using about 1/5-1/4 packet. Then I apply a

conservative squirt of TE, though it\'s hard to control how much comes out of the atomizer. I don\'t want too

much.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
skeptic, I can\'t answer your question myself, but I will

really second the motion on your suggestion for clear SOE gel packs. It\'d be nice to see how much of the gel is

left, instead of guessing. I just finished my first SOE gel pack tonite, and used between 1/3 and 1/6 of a pack per

application.

AzMike

CptKipling
11-06-2003, 07:05 AM
However, it SEEMS that the pheromones, probably the

SoE, tend to make my mind wander to certain topics, if you get what I mean. I don\'t think the pheromones are

making me downright horny, and it might not even be their effects at all, but I find myself looking at women more

than usual and thinking about some fairly graphic things. Could just be that they\'re all around me now that

I\'m going to a big school though. Also, it seems like there might be a correlation between wearing them and

feeling a bit more confident and outgoing. It\'s not like I\'m thinking \"oh I have the -mones on, now I can do

this or that\" either, I just kind of feel more positive and sociable, especially as the day wears on.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This is pretty much the general effect that pheromones have on a lot of

people, they trick is to associate this feeling with your presence. However, there are a lot of pheromonal effects,

so it\'s a bit more complicated than that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

As far as dosing, I tend to go pretty liberal on

the SoE gel, though it\'s hard to tell how much of a packet you\'re using... I bet some might love to see clear

packets with a slightly colored gel in the future. I may be using about 1/5-1/4 packet. Then I apply a conservative

squirt of TE, though it\'s hard to control how much comes out of the atomizer. I don\'t want too much.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You might want to up your SOE dosage a bit, that seems a little

conservative. You might also want to consider dabbing your TE, just unscrew the sprayer top, because you aren\'t

alone in thinking that 1 spray of TE is too much. Try 3-4 dabs.

jamesdeanmartin
11-06-2003, 02:07 PM
Up

your dosage of SOE, I\'d say about 1/2 of a pack is pretty good. I don\'t have any packs around now, but I used

to use about 1/2 a pack. I don\'t think you can od on SOE, so experiment. Beware of TE, as always. 1 spray is

generally good. When I go to a club or bar I generally use two sprays to the hair, but that would kill us all in a

normal business /school setting.

I should note that I have a strong fondness for SOE and how it makes me

feel, so I am probably a bad person to give dosing advice, but most agree about 1/2 is good. I could easily see

using a whole pack if you are going to out all day and in a warm place full of smoke etc.

skeptic
11-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Thanks for

the feedback. Unfortunately, the dosages y\'all are talking about with SOE would be serious scent overload for

me.

I think I may eventually have to mix up some sort of bootleg unscented SOE.

I was considering diluting

the TE 50% and still using it in a sprayer to get more even dosing, but I might dab it. I dunno. I just got back

from the bar so I\'m not thinking too clearly. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
11-13-2003, 01:26 AM
So skeptic

have you consider DD#1 (NPA and SOE) it reduces the scent and gives a greater sexual element to the mix.