PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered WAGG...

JohnnyM
11-05-2003, 10:02 AM
Okay, last night I

just placed an order for WAGG and a new bottle of AE/m. I now have a growing collection of phero\'s. I now

have:

AE/m
TE/m
SoE
WAGG

I am now trying to decide whether I should or should not order APC,

NPA and/or PI/m. I am not currently mixing my own, I\'m just putting them on separately. I am curious, does NPA

work well on its own? How about PI/m? I want to experiment a bit without the need for atomizers just yet. I want to

become more acccustomed with each individual product before I set up a chem lab!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bjf
11-05-2003, 10:14 AM
I ordered PI after

having NPA and TE, and I don\'t think you need it unless you want to up the none content in products (AE, TE,

NPA).

TE/NPA seem to work better an PI is a little unnecessary unless you want more none.

APC is good for

mixing with NPA, but that is about it. It smells like cheap laundry detergent too.

NPA is the same formula as TE

but TE is more diluted.

You seem to have the four best products, and I would not rush to get anything else.

JohnnyM
11-05-2003, 10:19 AM
Awesome, that is

what I was hoping to hear. That\'s great to know about the smell of APC as well. lol

Thanks for the

information!

Henrix
11-05-2003, 12:11 PM
Hi

Regarding

the NPA I can say that my experience with it, is that i seem to OD when i use 3 daps !!! and i simply can\'t stand

the smell of it - it gives me a headache even after 9 hours i can still smell it

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif even if i try to cover it with cologne i can still smell it.

I haven\'t experienced any negative comments from others when i use it !!! ???? so i\'ll guess that problem

lies with me.

JohnnyM
11-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Yikes! That

sounds like when you try out a scented deodorant that you find you hate AFTER putting it on? Haha... I hate it when

that happens. Give me unscented any day!

Skyy
11-05-2003, 03:56 PM
WAGG is one of my

favorite products here on LS. You made a wise decision and will be very pleased with the results.

CptKipling
11-06-2003, 07:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi

Regarding the NPA I can say that my

experience with it, is that i seem to OD when i use 3 daps !!! and i simply can\'t stand the smell of it - it

gives me a headache even after 9 hours i can still smell it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif even

if i try to cover it with cologne i can still smell it.

I haven\'t experienced any negative comments from

others when i use it !!! ???? so i\'ll guess that problem lies with me.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Thats because it\'s a very strong product, 3 dabs is

actually quite a lot, and you definately need a cover scent.

JohnnyM
11-06-2003, 01:19 PM
So NPA is good

in moderation (i.e. if not mixing in an atomizer) and one should at most use one or two dabs of it? Should I add

NPA, APC and PI/m to my list? Or are the four products I have good enough for now? I am wanting to try an AE/m + TE

+ WAGG combo. I\'m just not sure where SoE falls into play with the four products I now have. I gotta do more

research. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bigdog
11-06-2003, 01:48 PM
TE works as well

as NPA &amp; PI and is very similar. You are ok for now. Just don\'t OD. I suggest trying AE by itself first or

TE with cologne. If you want social add WAGG to hair or SOE to neck.