PDA

View Full Version : Aggresion

manchorito
11-03-2003, 03:30 PM
I go to a school and am

around many aggressive alpha males. I take a lot of Sh*t from these people and lets face it, girls dont find it sexy

when men dont stick up for themselves. So I am thinking, if i am at a party and some guy tries to put me down, I

just can\'t take it any more. Is there anything to make me more aggressive? Like something I can buy or

techniques, etc. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Phantom
11-03-2003, 03:51 PM
Alot of PI/m....

that will deter stupid alpha males that want to mess with you.. also try to get a group of friends to back you

up.... strength in numbers!

Elana
11-03-2003, 04:00 PM
Hi baby!! Nice to see you

back! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
11-03-2003, 04:04 PM
PI/m (not too much)

will create an aura of power. Too much of it, though, and a punching bag you might become! 10 drops or more

will create an \"aurora\" effect and you\'ll be back up in Canada, freezing your balls off while listening to

Loverboy.

Holmes

franki
11-03-2003, 04:08 PM
We shouldn#t give people the

wrong impression. I find that with an OD on -none people 90% of the people don\'t really react at all. It is not

like you are in danger of losing your life or anything like that.

Phantom
11-03-2003, 04:18 PM
That is true but you might

want to increase your dosage to 4-6 drops for a few days until things settle down, Always carry your PI/m bottle

everywhere you go... you never know when your going to need it. It\'s a lesson i learned the hard way.

drops of PI/m is a waste of good product..

Hey Elana!

Holmes
11-03-2003, 04:18 PM
Sorry Franki, just me being

<hair flip> dramatic. (We actresses do what we do!)

Seriously, though: you\'re right. It\'s just

been my experience that too much PI/m is not all that fun.

Holmes

Icarus
11-03-2003, 04:35 PM
Is that THE LEGEND?

Phantom?

Hast thou return\'d?

Say thee nay that it be no vile prank.

Pancho1188
11-03-2003, 04:47 PM
Nay, it be true, friend.

Let us bow our heads and rejoice in the \'Return of the King\'... That sounds like a good name for a movie...

Movie? What\'s a movie? We\'re in the 15th century for Christ\'s sake!!! Dammit!!!

Pancho1188
11-03-2003, 04:57 PM
On a serious note, a

good way to avoid getting crap from assholes is to not care. 90% of the fun they derive from giving people crap is

the fact that it bugs you. If you at least look like it doesn\'t bother you, they\'ll stop. If you\'re with

a girl and that happens, they\'re usually understanding about the guys being assholes and a simple, \"Whatever,

he\'s not worth it. What a toolbag,\" or similar comment with an assertive look in your eye will usually get the

girl to agree with you and still hold you in high regard. Then again, I don\'t know what kind of [censored]

people are trying to give you. My response is just from some guy shouting random BS while they\'re drunk or

showing off to friends. One time I told this guy to get the hell away from me because he was pissing me off, and he

actually backed off without a word. Fortunately, the guy was a big wuss and just acted tough.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Anyway, I hope a mixture of a good -mone and not caring what jerks

say will help you out and get you more chicks at parties. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
11-03-2003, 05:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
One time I told this guy to get the hell away from me because he was pissing

me off, and he actually backed off without a word.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Unfortunately

that doesn\'t always work. Sometimes you just have to f*ck \'em up LBC-style.

Holmes

Pancho1188
11-03-2003, 05:07 PM
Oh, yeah. Don\'t try

that unless you\'re
a. willing to back it up
b. pretty sure he\'s a big wuss under a macho facade and won\'t

do anything
c. really drunk and don\'t care one way or the other

Holmes
11-03-2003, 05:31 PM
Well, you gotta get all up

in there \"like this and like that and like this and a\" and just chill to tha nex\' episode. And then go back

in hit \'em up style.

But otherwise, I agree with the trio of tenets you\'ve offered.

Holmes

Pancho1188
11-03-2003, 06:17 PM
Yeah, what you said plus

a catch-phrase of, \"What\'s my motherf****** name?\", \"Let me tell you \'bout life and \'bout the way it

is, you see we live by the guns and we die by the blood of the kids...\", or my favorite...

\"Nowadays

everybody wanna talk like they got somethin\' to say, but nothin\' comes out when they move their lips, just a

bunch of jibberish, and mother******* act like they forgot about (Insert one-syllable cool-as hell name here)...\"

tallmacky
11-03-2003, 06:22 PM
Manchorito...honey have

you been grabbing dat fukin package!

I have to speak like that because that is how you should and we act. We

don\'t care about the rules. We let our flaccid penis\'s hang out of our jeans and walk around the school(I\'m

too old now) letting it jiggly like a tele-tubby. We scream in a high masculine pitch voice to let others know

\"Hey this guys us completely [censored] crazy\". We eat our own crap because we like the taste of

[censored]...yeah bad to the bone and you and I both know it. I let my badness out awhile ago...yours is just laying

dormit. One day the guy will say the wrong thing, like \"Hey man why are you jerking off all over my face\" or

more common \"Hey that stuff is sticky and salty\". What are you to do next become wiggly manchorito or have a

metamorphis. When you let it go you will change my friend...give in to the masculine side. Your balls will hang 3

inches longer, your ass hair will become a jungle bush, your voice will have a type of masculine feminnie twang like

Vin Diesel, you will grow 3 inches and your biceps will burst out like an Atomic bomb.....With your heightened self

you will look down and say, I am the great manchorito, shut the f$%$# up or I will be going Prison ass style on

you!

Will you grow to these heights...no, but the thing to remember is that believing in yourself will give

others a part of that belief.

To be more aggressive? Check my advice at the Steroids thread!

Give me bark big

dog!

peace.

Ash
11-03-2003, 08:32 PM
I\'m crying!!! Best thread

I\'ve read since I\'ve been here! LMAO
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
11-03-2003, 08:54 PM
Well put, TM. It\'s all in

the attitude (which can be found in abundance on the \"street\") and the clothes (because you can\'t just walk

around naked). In the words of MC Ren, \"SMOKE any mothafukka that sweats me/And any a$$hole who threatens me.\"

That really is the essence of it. But phero-wise, PI/m would suit you best. Put that sh!t on and be cool. Good

luck.

Holmes

Pancho1188
11-03-2003, 09:18 PM
Damn straight. We\'re

not just here to discuss -mones, we\'re here to give you that social support and confidence you need to hit

whatever you want. From Pancho to Mancho, you go kick some ass and tap that ass...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
11-03-2003, 09:20 PM
Aiiight! Listen to da

boi!

Holmes

jago25_98
03-20-2004, 05:18 AM
It\'s all

unspoken.

To give the impression you have nothing to lose.