PDA

View Full Version : Halloween night...

randa
11-02-2003, 09:24 AM
Had to work that night,

went dressed as a big baby, all in pink w/a big blow-up butt & bottle. Anyways, I finally decided to give EW a

try. I wore my usual work mix, 4 drops each of PI/w & lavender \'nol. I then took about a tsp. or so of Angel

cream and added 1 tiny drop of EW, mixed it like mad. The Angel totally gave up the ghost. It just didn\'t smell

like anything. I smeared it on my legs, neck/shoulders & arms. I then sprayed on Amirage all over the places I

had applied the EW mix. I could still smell the EW really strongly, so I washed my hands thoroughly & that fixed

that.

The effect it had, or maybe it was the outfit, I got lots of male attention. The big boss came by

several times and chatted about my outfit, the holiday, etc. Several little bosses came by, same response. My

intended target walked by, did a double take, started to come my way, but the other guy he was with motioned for him

to go with him.

My intended target has been coming around more, talking/smiling more. A couple of times

I\'ve even gotten him to fix things without the boss having to call in a work order. So, I think things are

progressing with him. He\'s started to talk more about the stuff he likes to do after/before work.

I plan

on trying a female version of JB#1 for the upcoming week. Then, #2 & so on. Has anyone tried a variation of the

following two mixes, 7:3 PCC:NPA/w or 7:3 AE/w:NPA/w?

Elana
11-02-2003, 09:34 AM
Awesome Randa!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
I plan on trying a female version of JB#1 for the upcoming week. Then, #2 &amp; so on. Has anyone tried a

variation of the following two mixes, 7:3 PCC:NPA/w or 7:3 AE/w:NPA/w?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I just got my AE/w. I want to use it on its own for a bit, but then I\'ll go into mad

scientist mode with you and try out some combos. The AE/w NPA/w mix sounds the best because it has a bit of

everything in it. Just swipe on a few inches of PCC and you are good to go.