PDA

View Full Version : My Review of the 'Mones

Biohazard
11-01-2003, 04:36 PM
I\'ve been

an off and on user of PI/m unscented for about 3 years now. I\'ve experimented with everything from 1-2 drops to

10 around the neck/jaw line area. I guess I\'m just one of those guys who needs a lot to get an effect, and boy

are there some good hits, without all the negative reactions that a lot of -none users seem to be talking about. A

lot of sexual responses. And women who react sexually are also going to be \"chatty\" as well. I don\'t buy

into the idea that these two types of hits are mutually exclusive. As far as age, it seems to work with those in

their teens through the 30s (I\'m 23). I\'ve gotten DIHLs from 18 y/o college freshmen to mid 30s professionals

(the older women in general seem more confident in touching I noticed).

I\'ve also been experimenting with

AE/m new scented version, SOE roll-on, and TE/m unscented. These three just don\'t seem to work for me. I think

the main reason is that they smell so funky. AE/m smells like bees wax, SOE smells like lysol, and TE/m smells like

a hospital. Cover scents don\'t really cover, they just add to the mix. If you spray cologne over BO, you still

have BO. And because they reek, it also has negative psychological effects in that I can\'t see how anyone would

want to get close to me, nor do I feel very sexy at all.

On the other hand, original PI/m has a very unique,

kinda sweet smell. Cool Water or Aramis Life mix in very well. Often times I don\'t even use a cover scent. It

makes me feel very \"alpha\" as well, which is a good fit for me because I look and act the part as well. I

don\'t mean I walk around bullying everyone, I just have a very strong, independent persona. I\'m physically

very fit and solidly-built as well. I guess everyone here would call that the Clint Eastwood effect.

So all

I\'m saying is that using \'mones is like shopping for clothing. The same piece will look and fit differently

on each individual, and you really need to find the one right for you and alter it to suit your needs.

bsxs
11-01-2003, 06:09 PM
If you\'ve

used it 3 years then how come you only have 1 post, huh!? ANSWER THAT MR IM SO ELITE!

I\'m just playing

with your balls. I\'ve really only used one batch for the past half-year to 3/4 year or so. It\'s the WKM#1 mix.

I have to use really really little. I dip the end of an incense stick into a bottle of it, and put that LITTLE

LITTLE bit on my skin. That\'s enough for the day. Just one little bit. I overdose really easily, probably due to

bad buildup issues.

franki
11-01-2003, 06:13 PM
Take it easy

BSXS. I don\'t think the number of posts directly correlates to your pheromone success, allthough I wish it was

like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bsxs
11-01-2003, 06:15 PM
Haha I know.

I was being sarcastic.

Pancho1188
11-01-2003, 08:11 PM
If

that\'s the case, prepare for Pancho to become the Super-Deluxe Master Phero User 3000...

Biohazard
11-01-2003, 11:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you\'ve used it 3 years then how come you only

have 1 post, huh!?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hehe, I didn\'t want to reveal my secrets cuz

I wouldn\'t want you other phero users stealing all my hits! J/K. I only discovered this board last week. I

don\'t have much to add anyhow.

But I still hold that AE/m, TE/m and SOE smell terrible, and people might

wanna take this into account on their next purchase. You\'d have to wear a decent amount of cologne to completely

cover the smell of these products (even when used in conservative amounts like a couple drops/dabs), which isn\'t

practical for daily wear because excess cologne is offensive especially in the workplace, and makes others think

you\'re really vain. Basically the pungent smell from the brew of pheros and cover scent can negate any

potentially positive effects the pheros have. All the girls I\'ve dated have found the \"fresh from the

shower\" smell very erotic anyhow, which is what I try to aim for. PI/m unscented has only a very light smell

which more or less disappears completely after about an hour.

Henrix
11-02-2003, 06:40 AM
Cover scents don\'t really cover, they just

add to the mix. If you spray cologne over BO, you still have BO. And because they reek, it also has

negative psychological effects in that I can\'t see how anyone would want to get close to me, nor do I feel very

sexy at all.

That is exactly how i feel when using the gel and

also NPA i simply feel that I stink ! and I can’t understand why females would get attracted to these scents

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif coz I certainly don’t

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

But this don\'t mean that i\'m through with trying

pheromone products /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif - i just need to find the right product for me

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

oscar
11-02-2003, 09:59 AM
Biohazard,

Welcome to the forum!

Did you ever do that experiment in high school biology class where students

are asked to taste a strip of paper and record their reactions? It\'s an experiment in genetics that illustrates

that some people have taste receptors for some substances while others don\'t. The paper is impregnated with

Phenylthiocarbamide which about 70% of people detect as a strong bitter taste while the remaining 30% cannot taste

it at all. The ability or inability to taste it is genetically determined.

Similar experiments have been

conducted on people\'s ability to smell Androstenone, the phero component of Primal Instinct, and roughly 25-30%

of the males tested could not smell it at all. The other 70-75% of those tested who COULD smell Androstenone

described its aroma in a number of ways including acrid, urinous, and body odor-like.

I\'m not sure how to

break this to you, but anyone who describes PI/m in the following ways:

\"On the other hand, original PI/m has a

very unique, kinda sweet smell.\"
\"PI/m unscented has only a very light smell which more or less disappears

completely after about an hour.\"
\"...\"fresh from the shower\"

...is most probably one of the 25-30% of

those who CANNOT SMELL ANDROSTENONE.
Additionally, the fact that you think that \"TE/m smells like a hospital\"

would tend to validate that you can\'t smell A-None, since TE/m is an ALCOHOL based product which smells VERY

strongly of A-None to those of us who CAN smell it. And alcohol DOES smell like a hospital.

What I found most

interesting is the fact that you find AE and SOE to be \"funky\" smelling. Maybe nature has compensated for your

inability to smell AndrosteNone by making you an AndrosteRone super-smeller. Otherwise I can\'t imagine how anyone

who can use up to 10 drops of PI could possibly think that these others smell \"terrible\".

To be honest with

you, I also considered the possibility that you might be a shill for, stockholder in, or owner of the company that

makes Primal Instinct, but your posts seemed sufficiently sincere to warrant giving you the benefit of the doubt.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
11-02-2003, 10:51 AM

What I found most interesting is the fact that

you find AE and SOE to be \"funky\" smelling. Maybe nature has compensated for your inability to smell

AndrosteNone by making you an AndrosteRone super-smeller. Otherwise I can\'t imagine how anyone who can use up to

10 drops of PI could possibly think that these others smell \"terrible\".

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Maybe he doesn\'t like the fragrances of both products, combined with a \"sensitivity\" for

-rone...

Biohazard
11-02-2003, 12:27 PM
Biohazard,

What I found most interesting is

the fact that you find AE and SOE to be \"funky\" smelling. Maybe nature has compensated for your inability to

smell AndrosteNone by making you an AndrosteRone super-smeller. Otherwise I can\'t imagine how anyone who can use

up to 10 drops of PI could possibly think that these others smell \"terrible\".

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanks for the insight. But no one has ever seemed repeled by my

scent, even with the 10 drops. And considering I\'m around a lot of people who wouldn\'t hesitate to say that I

smell skunky or need a shower, this idea leaves me scratching my head. Plus all of the handful of girls I\'ve

been intimate with, none of them ever said I smelled anything less than \"fresh from the shower.\" Maybe

something with my own body chemistry? Oh, I didn\'t mention I always use a lightly-scented body lotion (usually

melon or lavender) after I shower. I certainly can smell BO off of other people, which makes me wonder about me not

having a sense for \"acrid, urinous\" smells.

What I smell from all these products are the solvents. And

based on your post, you do seem to agree with me that the solvents do have their own pungent smell (i.e. alcohol).

Irrespective of whether or not one can smell the phero content, you still need to account for the smell of the

solvent which is my gripe about some of these products. A good test for me would be to sniff some of these solvents

that don\'t have any pheros in it, and see if I can detect any difference.

BTW, aren\'t TE and PI

both made by LaCroy? If so, there\'s no reason why I would hold PI in such high regard while trashing TE.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bjf
11-02-2003, 12:36 PM
PI is made by

a Canadian place i think.

I thought the solvents evaporate???, making their bad smell not as important after 10

minutes. I can\'t stand the smell of the solvents either though, which is probably why I can never find a cologne

I like when I test them out.

cuddlebear
11-03-2003, 07:13 AM
I am

fascinated by this! 10 drops of PI and I would be unapprochable. I am definitely one of the people who has

absolutely no trouble smelling NONE.

I agree about the smell of the solvents but what can we do? We can\'t

apply pure crystals to our skin ...

Maybe some day a completely odor-free solvent might be invented .. I

don\'t think one exists now, or everyone would be using it ...

When you were intimate with someone while

wearing 10 drops of PI, was it a particularly passionate encounter? Seems like that amount would either drive them

crazy over being horny or drive them mad over the stink ...

SOE seems subtle to me in comparison with PI ...

All of this is very interesting indeed.

Cuddles

bigdog
11-03-2003, 07:50 AM
10 of PI

would be a definite OD IMHO. It would cause problems for me as I would be too agressive and too much none would give

a bad aurora. Even with SOE or WAGG I\'m sure it would. I don\'t buy into that dosage at all. With a

recommendation of 10 PI it\'s no wonder to me you have the name Biohazard.

Holmes
11-03-2003, 07:57 AM
It would cause problems for me as I would be too

agressive and too much none would give a bad aurora.

That happened

to me one time in Canada. I wore 6 drops of PI and the result was what I now call the \"Northern Lights effect.\"

All I can say is, do NOT OD!

Holmes

CptKipling
11-03-2003, 12:02 PM
If you

guys are worried about products smelling (PI, NPA, TE), then dilute them before you put them on. In my experience, a

good cover scent will cover the stink, as long as it isnt as much stink as one would get from 10 drops of PI

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Seriously, I wouldn\'t want to put people through that much

-none.

To give you some idea of how much that is:

- 0.02 mg is the long standing recommended dose for -none

(which is not to be treated as gospel, but is a good guidline)

- 10 drops will give you over 10 times that figure

at 0.25 mg. And to have all of that -none localised around your neck, ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif bad move.

If you didnt get hits from lower doses, try diluting

before you apply. The surface area you apply over is more important than the overall quantity you wear. So next time

you use your PI, try diluting it to 1/4 its original concentration.

Finally, where aer you applying SOE?

It

is moderately well established that if you apply SOE to certain areas it will go rancid very fast. These areas are

usually hairy places, but the neck is normally a safe bet.

I dont understand why you think AE smells bad, I love

it and so do the females I know.

Biohazard
11-03-2003, 01:01 PM
When you were intimate with someone while wearing

10 drops of PI, was it a particularly passionate encounter? Seems like that amount would either drive them crazy

over being horny or drive them mad over the stink ...

Eh, I

guess I\'d define as good, hard pounding sex with lots of deep kissing and toungue licking.

Finally, where are you applying SOE?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Jaw line (PI only goes on the neck and behind ears), and I\'m

clean-shaven. I hate the smell right out of the roll-on tube, just to let you know. I honestly think it\'s just

personal taste about the fragrance/solvent, not the pheros.

Lastly, for everyone. Couldn\'t it just be that

my skin breaks down pheros really fast? But I notice that I get hits 1 hr after I put in on and even 6-8 hrs later.

Go figure. Or I just happened to get a bottle of PI that\'s just not as potent as it should be. With the new

bottle on the way, I\'m starting small, 1-2 drops. Either way, I can\'t complain about the results.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling, what should I dilute with? Remember that I

don\'t like using excessive cologne.

CptKipling
11-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Well if

it works, keep doing it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

But using less will save you money so

it\'s worht a try.

PI is a tricky one to dilute, I certainly wouldnt use water (unless you use my \"instant

dilution\" method, where you put a few drops of product in the palm of your hand and mix in a few drops of water,

and then apply from this \"puddle\" with a finger). You could try glycerin, but i think your best bet might be the

body lotion you use.

bigdog
11-03-2003, 01:27 PM
What

colognes do you use Captain? I have had a couple OD experiences lately and will use Dolce Gabanna or Chrome. I also

am going to use TE in place of NPA and see how it works with AE. WAGG is a must for me.

CptKipling
11-03-2003, 01:43 PM
Hugo

Boss and Le Male.

I also wear Cool Water as a cover for AE.