PDA

View Full Version : buying my pheromones

sean
11-01-2003, 10:37 AM
well I think I\'ve

decided what I will order... I think that it is going to be NPA\\M, NPA\\W, and WAGG... But if anyone thinks I

should purchase differently let me know what you think...I am also thinking of WKM #1 or PI\\M and SOE...
Only

thing I need to know after I order them is how to mix them properly and stuff like that. I can\'t wait to try them

out. Oh and what is the difference between wagg and wagg-n?

If anyone has any suggestions I would like to hear

them.

Thanks

Holmes
11-01-2003, 10:56 AM
Sean,

For the

sake of simplicity you might consider starting out with a good standalone like AE. No fuss, no muss--and a bit

cheaper, too. But it\'s up to you.

All of those combos have brought about great results for folks here, but,

for now, an \"all-in-one\" product might be easier to deal with. Just a thought.

Oh, and WAGG-N has a little

-none added. Might be a good choice, as well--another product that has received positive feedback around

here.

Holmes

bigdog
11-01-2003, 11:23 AM
I would suggest

one NPA and that would be NPA/W. I also agree AE is a must. WAGG\'s nol effect is amazing and can be used in an OD

case.

sean
11-01-2003, 11:32 AM
I want to get the

best possible results from pheromones, I would like to have the best. I am not too much concerned about simplicity.

A standalone product may be best for me a this stage, but I am not only willing but wanting to invest into the best

combination and I will probably use the first combination I purchase differently each time and looking for the best

combination for me. And over the next few month\'s I will purchase different stuff and try and find my right

combination.

bigdog
11-01-2003, 11:33 AM
AE is excellent

as a standalone for it has a great scent and works well in combo with almost any other product such as NPA, TE, SOE.

Sacogoo
11-01-2003, 10:20 PM
The best

combination of products for someone might not be the best combination for you. Holmes is correct in that you should

start out with a couple stand alones, figure out application rates, application areas, etc. From there, work up to

the combos, and eventually create a combo that works best for you.

The following products are pre-mixed combos

that already have proven effective for many individuals:

1. Pheromax (New)
2. WAGG-N
3. Attraction

Alter-ego
5. Perfect 10

Any one of these items would be a very good place to start, keep the confusion to a

minimum while providing a good mix of quality pheromones right from the getgo, and get you going without screwing

anything up.

hotrocks5
11-01-2003, 11:50 PM
You say that

the new Pheromax is very effective. But how much do you use and what kind of hits have you gotten? I really

haven\'t heard much about people using the new Pheromax on the forum.

belgareth
11-02-2003, 04:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You say that the new Pheromax is very effective.

But how much do you use and what kind of hits have you gotten? I really haven\'t heard much about people using

the new Pheromax on the forum.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It\'s almmost impossible to

tell you how much to use because everybody gets different results from the same dosage. Try one spray for a few days

and note your results. If no results, try two for a few days and keep uping the dose until you find what works for

you and where the OD point is. There is a lot of trial and error work to using mones. But that\'s part of the fun.

time_to_try
11-02-2003, 04:23 AM
Sean, go for

the \"Perfect 10\". I ordered it end of last week &amp; expecting it to arrive tomorrow. I would like you to buy

it, not because I know its good (in fact, its my first phero product, so I have no clue

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ), but because i want other people to buy it so we can exchange

the results/tips on quantities/application etc.
I believe its the most expensive already-mixed product Bruce has

(US$129), but from what i read, its worth the extra bucks because of its results.

Holmes
11-02-2003, 08:04 AM
Good suggestion,

although P10 is more difficult to work with than something like AE (which means \"higher OD risk\"). Something to

consider for a new user.

Holmes

krtel
11-02-2003, 10:40 AM
I object to P10.

It\'s not something newbies should be playing with. If you want a standalone get AE/m.

Krish

Henrix
11-02-2003, 11:00 AM
I object to P10. It\'s not something newbies

should be playing with. If you want a standalone get AE/m.

Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'ll agree with you on that one Krish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif -

i\'ve just placed an order for Alter-Ego, Attraction and WAGG-N cause i think it is better to try the \"ready

made\" products before one jumps to experimentation.

sean&gt; have you ever considered that some of the

ready made products could be the right one for you ! so that you don\'t have to experiment ?

I personally will

try different kinds of product before i start to make any experiments, but that\'s just my opinion.

sean
11-02-2003, 12:49 PM
[quote=\"Henrix\"]sean&gt; have you ever considered that some of the ready made products could be the right one

for you ! so that you don\'t have to experiment ?

Well yes.

Originally I was just going to buy Alter Ego before I found this forum and found about all the combinations and such

that result in very good hits. And before I heard alter ego was good I was going to order andro 4.2, but as I now

understand that isn\'t really the best for a standalone product. But after thinking about it I think I will go

with alter-ego, maybe p-10??? Krish- What would be wrong with P-10, what exactly is it? One more thing I

would like to know is about how long would a bottle of alter-ego last?

Thanks

Sagacious1420
11-02-2003, 01:21 PM
Sean-

P-10 is like a super concentrated version of AE that comes w/ ethanol and measuring/mixing tools. You

still have to dilute the pheros. So you\'re still looking at an \"experimenter\'s\" product. Save yourself

the hassle (at least for now) and go for the AE, IMO.

AE should last you several months.

Holmes
11-02-2003, 01:32 PM
Agreed. However,

the ratios in P10 are a little different than in AE/m, no? IIRC, P10 has a lot less -rone than -none and

-nol, whereas, AE\'s much more of an even blend.

Holmes

Sagacious1420
11-02-2003, 02:29 PM
Holmes-

Agreed. So as not to confuse the poor guy any further, my point was merely that w/ P10 he\'s still

gonna have to tinker a bit. But w/ AE he gets the same 3 pheros (in a nicely balanced formula) w/ out the hassle of

dilution, w/ a greater chance of success and less chance of wasting product, in the event that he may have made an

error in calculating dilution amounts and such.

Just trying to keep it simple.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
11-02-2003, 02:56 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Oh, I gotcha now. Sorry about that, Sag.

You\'re right. AE is

the most user-friendly choice.

Holmes

sean
11-03-2003, 12:32 PM
I guess I will

order some AE for my first mones... Only one thing I need to know now... What is the difference between the old

fragerence and the new fragerence?

I guess I should take it one step at a time, but when is it that I should

start mixng mones, insted of a standalone product? And what did you guys start off with?, just out of

curiosity...

thanks

CptKipling
11-03-2003, 12:32 PM
If you buy AE

and NPE or TE, you can make P10 with bells on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
11-03-2003, 01:52 PM
I guess I will order some AE for my first mones...

Only one thing I need to know now... What is the difference between the old fragerence and the new fragerence?

I promised to write something about that in the newbie thread, but

I don\'t know enough about it to do it myself. Can someone who is (really) in the know write something about all

the different scents of AE? Thanks!

sean
11-05-2003, 02:56 PM
I was just looking

at the NPA paroduct page here at love-scent and I was wondering, it says it is only supposed to be mixed in with

cologne or aftershave, what is that all about? Also still wondering about the difference between the new and old

fragerence of AE.

sean
11-05-2003, 03:08 PM
nevermind I just

found out.... I was looking around on the website and found instructions for some of the products at love-scent... I

thought that you just put a drop or two on like other products...

franki
11-05-2003, 03:17 PM
I thought that you just put a drop or two on like

other products...

you do

sean
11-05-2003, 04:28 PM
oh... well if I was

to use a combonation of NPA\\m , NPA\\W, and WAGG I just put on a certain number of drops of each? that seems

pretty simple, the only reason I was going to order AE was because of simplicity, and I am not worrying about having

to test different amounts to find the right amount either, so why wouldn\'t I use this combonation that would work

better? This combonation would work better than just AE correct?

This was one combo suggested to me and I think

this is what I will go with...

sean
11-06-2003, 02:24 PM
Ok I\'ve done a

lot of thinking and debating on which pheromones to buy and it will be AE\\M and TE. I will order tonight. I

decided on this because it is cheaper and a little simpler and you guys suggested that this would be a good product

for a newbie. Also if it doesn\'t work for me for whatever reason I can get a refund. I am buying the TE because I

think that I would need the extra -none.

bigdog
11-06-2003, 02:36 PM
buy the duo pack.

http://pherolibrary.com/forum-

club/dynamic-duo.html?AID=171867&amp;PID=1299581 (\"http://pherolibrary.com/forum-club/dynamic-duo.html?AID=171867&amp;PID=1299581\")

Good deal at $59.95

sean
11-06-2003, 03:01 PM
you just saved me

quite the bit of money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks alot

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This forum has a lot of good people...