PDA

View Full Version : Mixer's Kit

CptKipling
10-31-2003, 07:00 PM
To contain small vials,

pipettes, ethanol etc.

Another idea is to stock more atomiser-like products, such as roll-tops and even some of

those small atomisers (like the mini Edge\'s).

Bruce
11-01-2003, 12:19 PM
Small atomizers are sort

of a passion with me for some reason. I don\'t even know if there is that much demand for them, but I have been

trying to get large amounts of them for some time. The 10ml ones we give away now with the Newbie sets are not very

good quality and too big I think. I really would like a nice 5ml atomizer in its place but the ones I have access

to now are much more expensive than the 10 ml. Finally, I think we have a good and cheap 5 ml on the horizon. That

will replace the 10ml in all spots. We can always get plenty of ball-top bottles to sell if there is interest.

(speak up folks) Presently, we give them away with the main website Dynamic Duos.

I love those little 2ml sprays

like we had the Edge in but those are pretty pricey too and hard to reuse (aren\'t they?). Mainly the point of

those was for the Edge samples, not for reuse by the consumer. LaCroy got sick of filling them I guess and that

project fell through. Maybe it could be revised, but we have been talking about Edge gel packs lately, which would

do the same thing as the little sprays.

Bruce

ToBeOrNotToBe
11-01-2003, 12:55 PM
When will those

Edge gel packs be ready for being ordered?

CptKipling
11-03-2003, 02:04 PM
Bruce,

What

about selling good droppers or pippettes?

Cant wait for those new atomisers! The 10ml ones are too big to carry

easily. I dont need any roll tops myself (lots of old SOE bottles!), but they are really good for a quick \"on the

move\" application.

Sagacious1420
11-03-2003, 03:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Bruce,

What about selling good droppers or

pippettes?

Cant wait for those new atomisers! The 10ml ones are too big to carry easily. I dont need any roll

tops myself (lots of old SOE bottles!), but they are really good for a quick \"on the move\" application.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

ditto!

Bruce
11-03-2003, 04:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
When will those Edge gel packs be ready for being ordered?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

End of this month ??? Maybe...

Bruce

Bruce
11-03-2003, 04:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Bruce,

What about selling good droppers or pippettes?

Cant wait for

those new atomisers! The 10ml ones are too big to carry easily. I dont need any roll tops myself (lots of old SOE

bottles!), but they are really good for a quick \"on the move\" application.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What about the plastic-tip measuring syringes, like the ones that come with the A1 and the chem

sets? Won\'t those do the trick?

Bruce

Sagacious1420
11-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Hey

Bruce-

Perhaps we should consider those who may not be ready to step up to the chem set just yet. I\'d love to

have something that I can use to measure in smaller increments, personally. My best combo right now I can\'t

premix because I don\'t have a tool that will measure out the equivalent of two or three dabs. I\'d like to mix

it up in greater quantities, but haven\'t found a way to maintain the proportions of various products when doing

so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Bruce
11-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Saga,
What I mean is:

what if we offered those syringes for sale on their own? Would that solve the problem?

Bruce

Sagacious1420
11-03-2003, 11:37 PM
You bet.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CptKipling
11-04-2003, 07:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Saga,
What I mean is: what if we offered those

syringes for sale on their own? Would that solve the problem?

Bruce

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Perfect!

If you can sell those along with those new atomisers or a roll-top then we have a

winner! Is there anything that you know of that you can sell as small empty bottles? That would be nice

aswell.

An after thought: Is it possible to sell the ethanol from the chem sets as well?

This would be aimed

at the intermediate pheromoner, someone who wants to break into mixing. The biggest problem I found when I was at

this stage was that I had non of the kit to do it with, I had a hellish time finding good droppers/syringes and I

was using all sorts of random bottles. Adding ethanol (or some other dilutant) would be icing on the cake.

Bruce
11-04-2003, 08:17 AM
The syringes are easy.

Depending on the demand, we just have to stock them up. We also keep a limited amount of empty roll-tops around as

freebies with certain duos. Again, no problemo. Empty atomizers, we always keep around in large quantity for the

Beginner Set, but at the moment we have mostly the 10 ml ones which are a little large I guess. We should have the

5 ml ones in great numbers soon. The ethanol would be a little tougher, but I\'ll check into it.

Thanks,
b

Hungry
11-08-2003, 08:25 PM
I would love a

discrete little 2ml keyring atomiser, no matter how much it cost. I would have bought the 2ml Pheromax in a second

if it didn\'t have the leaking problems. I\'m guessing there\'s little chance of stocking anything like this,

but it\'s top of my wish list.

Hungry

bjf
11-09-2003, 09:25 AM
I second that strongly

Bruce
11-09-2003, 12:53 PM
Hungry,

We should have

some good 5ml atomizers in stock soon. But if you want a good stealth 2ml, I would get one of the Pheromax key

chains while we still have them. Tammy checks them for leaks, so chances are good you will get a good one and you

can always send it back if you get a leaker. Mine never leaked and it is pretty handy. The key chain itself is

indestructible. I think as long as the atomizer top doesn\'t leak when you get it, you are going to have a good

little atomizer for along time.

The old 2ml Pro Edge samples are very cool too. Let me know if you order,

I\'ll have Tammy throw in one of those. We still have some hanging around.

Cheers,
Bruce

Hungry
11-10-2003, 04:32 AM
My order will be coming

through any minute now.

I guess I need to PM you the details of my order to get the Pro Edge sample

too.

Thanks Bruce, you\'re a champion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hungry

Bruce
11-10-2003, 07:46 AM