PDA

View Full Version : Steroids

manchorito
10-31-2003, 04:47 PM
ALght, i play baseball, it is

all i\'ve ever been good at (im in highschool), i just recently damaged my growth plates in my hip and baseball

starts in 3 months. To me hitting a home run is better than sex. And i know the only way I can ever stay on the team

is to bulk up my upper body while im hurt. I mean majorly, and regular supplements just wont do it. I am seriously

considering illegal steroids. What are all the side effects, like testacle shrinkage, and how long does one have to

use them to notice a significant difference. If baseball is basically my life, why shouldn\'t use them?

Holmes
10-31-2003, 04:51 PM
Because they are a danger to

your health, they are expensive, and they are illegal. But, beyond that, no reason.

Holmes

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-31-2003, 04:52 PM
If you wanna bulk up,

you should consider other options... safer options. You can use creatine powder and whey protein to bulk up. It will

be harder, but unquestionably safer than using steroids.

Holmes
10-31-2003, 04:56 PM
\'Nuff said.

Holmes

Kari
10-31-2003, 05:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
ALght, i play baseball, it is all i\'ve ever been good at (im in

highschool), i just recently damaged my growth plates in my hip and baseball starts in 3 months. To me hitting a

home run is better than sex. And i know the only way I can ever stay on the team is to bulk up my upper body while

im hurt. I mean majorly, and regular supplements just wont do it. I am seriously considering illegal steroids. What

are all the side effects, like testacle shrinkage, and how long does one have to use them to notice a significant

difference. If baseball is basically my life, why shouldn\'t use them?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I heard, from athletes, that shrinkage can be fairly significant. No word on how long it takes.

Kari
10-31-2003, 05:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font

If you wanna bulk up, you should consider other options... safer options. You

can use creatine powder and whey protein to bulk up. It will be harder, but unquestionably safer than using

steroids.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cell Tech and and Nitro Tech (whey with \"nitrogen

delivery system\"), says a bodybulder, who is a friend of mine. Guy posed nude on the Net-- at age 52-- and looked

GREAT!

Cell Tech is creatine and glucose. Hydrates the muscles and is alleged to start to bulk within about a

week. Bulk goes down, once you stop takng it, though.

Holmes
10-31-2003, 05:28 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Funny you mentioned Cell Tech and Nitro Tech, Kari. I used to use

them both and they do, in fact, work!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Bulk goes

down, once you stop takng it, though.

Enter L-Glutamine. And the

whey protein.

Holmes

druid
10-31-2003, 07:37 PM
Why don\'t you try some of

the HIT (high intensity) workouts? Look up some of mike mentzer\'s

stuff.

http://www.mikementzer.com/ (\"http://www.mikementzer.com/\")

Jones
10-31-2003, 08:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font

highschool), i just recently damaged my growth plates in my hip and baseball starts in 3 months. To me hitting a

home run is better than sex. And i know the only way I can ever stay on the team is to bulk up my upper body while

im hurt. I mean majorly, and regular supplements just wont do it. I am seriously considering illegal steroids. What

are all the side effects, like testacle shrinkage, and how long does one have to use them to notice a significant

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Do you know how many high schoolers have that attitude? The odds of you getting to play base

ball as a carrier is infinitely small.

Just because your good at baseball doesnt justify the use of

steriods.

Maybe if carrier was a sure thing. How many school records/state records have you broken so

far?

hope the answer isnt zero

Bruce
11-01-2003, 09:06 AM
At your age, you should be able

to bulk up plenty with safe legal supplements and intense effective workouts. Don\'t look down your nose at

either of those two. They are easier said than done. Having the balls and brains to divise and stick to a great

work out schedule is a rare blessing; likewise for getting enough of the right food (including protein shakes,

creatine, vits etc). If you have the will power or can develop it to do that, you can do anything.

Bruce

sean
11-01-2003, 11:25 AM
I am currently trying to bulk

up too. I just take weight gainer (protein/carbohydrate) and creatine with glutamine. I have gotten a lot stronger

and have more muscle definition then when I have started going to the gym, it has been about three month\'s.

However I am a hardgainer and haven\'t gained much weight (muscle) but I am for sure a lot stronger. Diet is very,

very important too. Go to www.muscletalk.co.uk (\"http://www.muscletalk.co.uk\") the guys there are very

helpful and there is plenty of information about how to gain muscle (and a section on anabolic steroids). But I

wouldn\'t use steroid\'s, bad for your health.

manchorito
11-01-2003, 02:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font

The odds of you getting to play base ball as a carrier is infinitely small.

Jones what are you talkin about when you say carrier?

Holmes
11-01-2003, 04:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font

The odds of you getting to play base ball as a carrier is infinitely

small.

Doesn\'t mean one shouldn\'t try anyway.

Holmes

Jones
11-01-2003, 06:45 PM
I never said he shouldnt try.

I said he shouldnt juice.

tallmacky
11-01-2003, 07:14 PM
Hey BROTHER!

What\'s

slammin\' Manchorito. By the way I would just like to say bro, I can feel the new found masculine grab my balls

and bark like a big nasty dog behavior. Your newer posts alone even make king masculine bark back...RUFF RUFF tough

stuff! I like the new found young man I am seeing, if you are slamming those baseballs as hard as you are the

trickass puntas than I give you much praise. Now to the issue the ROIDS right! I had the same idea. In fact I was

into heavy roid use. I will give you a glimpse on how it went for me. I was doing H.S. wrestling yes, I do love to

grapple with other men, it can be a lot of fun, the ripping body and such...ummm I just love the SPORT and that\'s

it! Anyhow on the way out of the locker room I got a most welcomed and sincere slap on the ass. \"Good match J\".

Or so I thought I felt my ass just jiggle....This was the worst I figured I was a piece of hardcore steel and now

this MY ASS shaked oh no girlfriend, no no no! I had to do something.

What could I do how could I get in shape in

order to take on my fellow hard bodied and very hard uhhhh opponents. I mean this was High school sports. So I ran

home with my arms flaring around just crying...why oh god WHY WHY me my ass was jiggling similar to J-lo (it\'s

old I know)....So I ran home and I ran past a bottle of pills that said \"SUPER ROIDS\". I thought God, thank you

god I see what I ahve to do now!. So I got home and popped the whole bottle in my mouth, kind of like a moron but

still when I woke up. I was FIT LIKE STEEL! I didn\'t even have to sit down to take a [censored] I could just

squeeze my poopy out with my superior glut muscles....This was great. I ran off to school with my extremely great

calves carrying me...I was like a pretty angel sooo pretty I could float and dance on the sky. Wrestling with the

boys was the best yet, the grappling the dripping sweat...ohh yesh ummm the sport yes. I soon noticed some side

effects though. I started crying my friend Sancho said I looked kind of fat that day.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif To say the least I put both hands over my face and just had a good

ol\' cry. Fat? Fat how could he that jerk. I noticed that when ever I had to urinate I had to pull my shaft out

from my body..it shrunk, but it looked cute...I was turning into a mess....

So the moral is instant pay off is

just that, instant....nothing will ever beat hard work....mmm hard work.

Pancho1188
11-01-2003, 08:50 PM
Hmmm, all of the

problems...

1. Heart problems earlier in life (40\'s or so as compared to 60\'s+); basically, you could have

a heart attack and die at 40
2. Testicle Shrinkage
3. \'Roid Rage
4. Addiction (if you stop and start losing

muscle, you\'ll get right back on)
5. $$$
6. Natural testosterone production slows
7. \"Cheating\" your way

to success or being \"Artificial\"

I could go on, but that\'s enough to keep me from doing it despite my

small bone structure and wishes of being able to pack on more muscle after 6 years of working out... Besides, the

women like me for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
11-01-2003, 08:53 PM
Hair loss.

Holmes

Jones
11-01-2003, 09:31 PM
prostate

Elana
11-02-2003, 05:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Or so I thought I felt my ass just jiggle....This was the worst I figured I

was a piece of hardcore steel and now this MY ASS shaked oh no girlfriend, no no no! I had to do something.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes
11-02-2003, 07:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s a lot of emotions at once!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Elana
11-02-2003, 07:49 AM
I just had no words.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
11-02-2003, 08:14 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I know what you mean. TM\'s post contains the most

shocking-yet-strangely-poetic prose since the Drakken writings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Holmes

Elana
11-02-2003, 08:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I started crying my friend Sancho said I looked kind of fat that day. To

say the least I put both hands over my face and just had a good ol\' cry. Fat? Fat how could he that jerk. I

noticed that when ever I had to urinate I had to pull my shaft out from my body..it shrunk, but it looked cute...I

was turning into a mess....

I am pretty certain that this has

happened to Drakken as well. I remember reading it in one of his great novels.

Kari
11-02-2003, 12:57 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I am currently trying to bulk up too. I just take weight gainer

(protein/carbohydrate) and creatine with glutamine. I have gotten a lot stronger and have more muscle definition

then when I have started going to the gym, it has been about three month\'s. However I am a hardgainer and

haven\'t gained much weight (muscle) but I am for sure a lot stronger. Diet is very, very important too. Go to

www.muscletalk.co.uk (\"http://www.muscletalk.co.uk\") the guys there are very helpful and there is

plenty of information about how to gain muscle (and a section on anabolic steroids). But I wouldn\'t use

steroid\'s, bad for your health.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

www.bodybuilding.com (\"http://www.bodybuilding.com\") offers a nice selection of

anabolic nutrients, sortable by gm of protien, cost per serving, calories, etc. They deliver FAST, too.

Holmes
11-02-2003, 01:15 PM
Signor Mobley had recommended

www.dpsnutrition.com (\"http://www.dpsnutrition.com\"). Another great source (thanks Mobes).

Also

check out www.abcbodybuilding.com (\"http://www.abcbodybuilding.com\"). Good for all kinds of info.

Alright, I gotta go score some steroids... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

sean
11-03-2003, 12:43 PM
creatine and protein

supplementation is as far as I will go. And nothing can replace plain old food. I\'m not into the testosterone

enhancers or anabolic steriods or anything like that. I just buy all of my stuff at a nutrition store that is in the

same sportsplex as the gym I go to, just makes it easier cause when I run out I just buy some more after my workout.

Icarus
11-03-2003, 12:48 PM
yepp.. no new info to add,

just thought I\'d drop in and say \"Don\'t take steriods!\"

Also, eat your greens. (and it\'s past your

bedtime)

But genuinely, don\'t be fooled by the \'good\' side. The bad side is huge (and resultantly, also

tiny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif) and in no way worth the \'benefits\'.

Stay human:

Avoid the Roid!
(\"chin up, old chap\" and other such jigoist phrases supplied by 1950\'s England)

Steve

Phantom
11-04-2003, 04:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

There\'s always prohormones like boldione, 4-AD, 1-AD ect...... I always do a mini-cycle

before summer time, I take them with Formastat, Milk Thistle, Saw Palmetto. I never got any shrinkage, possibly the

opposite.

I would\'nt recommend it to anyone who\'s not of age because it can stunt your growth... your

young, with a tub of protein and glutamine you can get really good gains without the danger. Maybe some Tribulus

(Tribestan is the best) to up your normal LH production.

Good luck

Holmes
11-04-2003, 06:39 AM
ZMA.

Holmes