PDA

View Full Version : Package for newbies.

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-29-2003, 11:43 AM
Instead of the

newbie kit LC sells, I think it should be better to sell a kit containing patches of several products. That way, a

newbie would have more chances of achieving results, findind out what product is the best for him/her...

More

chances of being satisfied, more chances of re-ordering from LC, more sells for LC.

That\'s just me... but

don\'t you agree?

Pancho1188
10-29-2003, 05:45 PM
I like that

idea because I\'m still trying to find what works for me and haven\'t really gotten hits yet. It\'s better

for Bruce to have many people buying the same product that produces results for them after trying many different

combos instead of buying the wrong product and thinking it\'s a joke, which will lead to never purchasing -mones

ever again. However, I could also see how this would be a difficult if not impossible task for Bruce to find a way

to put 5 drops of each product into a package for testing. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Not

everything is as easy to make small packages of like SoE, which is probably why they are the complimentary packets

of choice.

Bruce
11-01-2003, 08:06 AM
Hi Guys,

These

are very good ideas. Really two separate areas that have been on the table for a while and should get more

attention.

1. The idea of a sampler kit of some sort. At the moment, we have the SOE gel packets which we give

away quite freely and serve as an intro to the SOE bottle product. My dream is to have little packets like that of

a number of our top products. We will soon have a women\'s version of Scent of Eros with SOE for her gel packs

soon to follow. We should also have gel packs of the scented versions of Edge, which will bring us up to 4

different sample packets (2 for women and 2 for men). That is a start anyway. The Super Primal oils are also

small and cheap enough to put into a sampler pack. Maybe the musk oil for the men and lavender for the women. ??

Then one each of the appropriate SOE gel pack and Scented Edge pack.

2. The other light bulb this thread sets

off in my head is that we need a new \"Newbie Special\". The old one has moss growing on it and is probably not

the best thing for newbies anyway. Maybe the \"Newbie Special\" should be reccommended to folks with a little

experience already and direct the newbies to something more user friendly like SOE or Alter Ego.

Hmmm..
Bruce

ToBeOrNotToBe
11-01-2003, 10:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Maybe the \"Newbie Special\" should be

reccommended to folks with a little experience already and direct the newbies to something more user friendly like

SOE or Alter Ego.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I couldn\'t agree more. SoE is said to be

perhaps the product that brings the most consistent results (in what is intended to do, of course). And AE is the

phero product that the majority prefers.

Perhaps a kit containing a smaller bottle of AE (half of the original

bottle?) and 1 or 2 SoE gel packs...

I guess ppl who use pheros for the first time will find The Edge \"really

stinky to be a \'chick magnet\'\" and as they don\'t know how to deal with these products, they may end

messing everything up and not achieving any positive results. Of course this is related to those who didn\'t visit

the forum (the majority?) nor spoke with anyone who understands about this subject.