PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone -Good & Bad last night...

bigdog
10-29-2003, 05:49 AM
Frequented same bar with friends I had two weeks ago. Last time I was with all guys and I got into an argument with

a psycho guy that had been a kickboxer and been in prison. In in act of sheer stupidity didn\'t back down which I

would normally do. Luckily it worked out as a bartender intervened. Some friends I had went there with talked

amongst themselves and not with me. OD on rone IMO. AE with NPA.

Last night I used SOE & WAGG with it. I

would say 5:3:1:1 SOE/AE/NPA/WAGG. 4 guys and an attractive female I know with me. One guy I can\'t stand

inititated a Golden Tee golf game and excluded me. I let him know very much how I objected to the diss in a way I

usually wouldn\'t. I knoew he did it on purpose and let him know it. Rone definitely affecting my attitude which

happens to me occasionally. I can easily get upset with people that tick me off and show it more than I usually

would.

Other 3 guys and female didn\'t sense much wrong with my behavior even though I knew later I was

irrational. One guy was lightheaded and didnt know why. The other 2 very sociable towards me putting arm around me

and nonstop talk with me. I began talking to the female and somehow I think I directed the conversation towards her

and why guys don\'t approach her. I came off very smooth and I was forthright after explaining to her she is

attractive, intelligent, and guys think she is quite a challenge. She liked that alot and she was gazing and smiling

at me incessantly the rest of the night. Now I believe she has a very positive opinion of me when before it was

so-so.

3 female waitresses I know came in. I talked to one in particular that I get along with. I had known she

had a boyfriend for a couple years. Somehow the conversation geared towards this as she mentioned they are no

longer. I gave her advice regarding the situation and she really liked what I had to say. She insisted I call her so

and talk more and go out. Thumbs up!

Talked to all and everyone extremely amiable. I drove home and very

unfortunately got a dose of road rage in me. Got pulled over and took a number of tests for sobriety. Luckily the

cop said I passed even though I could have swore the reading was over the limit. I think my attitude toward him

helped. So lucky only a speeding ticket!

Bad: Pulled over and luckily only speeding ticket. Also acted a little

irrationally to an acquaintence.

Good: Excellent reaction with friends. Spoke my mind to two females I am

interested in very much and they responded very well and will probably show mnore interest later.

I feel the

rones very well could have contributed to the aggressive actions yet obviously created female interest. Can be

dangerous for me. I feel the SOE/and or WAGG are a must!

Sagacious1420
10-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Interesting post.

Could you elaborate as to why you think it is the rone that was responsible for

your reactions/behavior?

In your 5:3:1:1 mix, do all the numbers represent drops?

I certainly don\'t need

pheros (rone or otherwise) to experience \"road rage\". All it takes for me is to get stuck behind some moron who

doesn\'t know how to drive. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif My \"favorites\" are the ones who drive 15 mph in a 30 mph zone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Skyy
10-29-2003, 02:28 PM
good lord 5 drops soe

try 1 soe and 2-3 wagg

AE alrdy has a balanced blend of everything, unless you like

your massive nol bombardment

Holmes
10-29-2003, 02:51 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
My \"favorites\" are the ones who drive 15 mph in

a 30 mph zone.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ah, the \"safe driver.\"

\"Have you ever

noticed that, when you\'re driving, anyone going slower than you is an idiot. And anyone going faster than

you is a MANIAC!\"

- George Carlin

Holmes

Sagacious1420
10-29-2003, 03:56 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
My \"favorites\" are the ones who drive 15 mph in a 30 mph zone.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ah, the \"safe driver.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ever notice their tendency to be sporting blue hair?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
\"Have you ever noticed that, when you\'re driving, anyone going slower

than you is an idiot. And anyone going faster than you is a MANIAC!\"

- George

Carlin

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

The man\'s a

genus...eeeeeerrrrr, uuuummmmm...genius! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bigdog
10-31-2003, 03:44 AM
It was 5\" Soe. I will eliminate WAGG tonight and most likely use 5-6\" SOE, 1 dab NPA, 1 drop AE. I agree SOE

and WAGG together make guys over-friendly towards me and I act that way too. The three times I used WAGG &amp; SOE

together I have heard some discussion around me if I am gay which I\'ve never experienced before using. I think

WAGG may especially contributes to this aura. On the good side I really related to the women and spoke my honest

opinion to them and really made them special in conversation. Next Tuesday when I see the group again it will be

AE/NPA/SOE too.

By the way that night I was dropping 77 in a 60 zone and was not paying attention to the speed.

I usually pay pretty close attention but I don\'t think I even looked at the odometer which is definitely unusual

for me. May be mones had nothing to do with but since unusual I think may have had some contribution.

Hopefully

the SOE/NPA/AE gets me more sexual responses. Next time I\'ll try WAGG/NPA/AE.Happy Halloween to all this weekend!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif