PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend...

bigdog
10-27-2003, 08:43 PM
Friday I went to a club

and 4 girls that I had met there previously were hovering around me and very flirtatious. I found being surrounded

by 4 girls yearning for my interest kinda intimidating though. Unfortunately a couple guys moved in and took

advantage of the situation. I think the AE/NPA mix was definitely in play with the girls.

Unfortunately I may

have put on too much NPA that night for I later got unusually cocky and was a smarta$$ that night. This definitely

got me in trouble as a couple guys tried to argue with me. They may have been influenced by the mones also but now

that I look back I believe the NPA with AE affected me too. I am surely not like that normally for I rarely get

into any sorta confrontations.

Saturday WAGG & SOE came in the mail. I tried all 4 at night at a sports bar

and at the Mall of America. WAGG/SOE definitely played a part as I was more relaxing confident and less cocky. At

the sports bar there was a male and female bartender. The male (about 46) was holding hands with the female

bartender(28). Very weird since I know there is now attraction. Both became ditsy and light-headed. The male

bartender who usually talks alot became totally DIHL and said he had to take a break when it wasn\'t even that

busy. He came over and just stood motionless next me. Super unusual!

Later at a club at the Mall of America a

couple guys were super friendly and wanted a hug. Another asked me if I was gay. A group of women hovered for an

hour as we all talked and they giggled alot. One out of the blue yeled she wanted to F* now which was definitely out

of the norm. All 4 repeated my name constantly and I couldn\'t remnember any of theirs. I got one girls # and

called it a night after dancing with her for a bit.

Obviously mones work. I\'m a WAGGG believer for sure.

Obviously too much WAGG & SOE with more guy reaction than I wanted. I probably should use only one at a time. I

definitely have to include it for I feel the NPA/AE affected me and other guys. I guess I either should limit myseld

to just NPA & cologne or AE by itself or add SOE or WAGG. Not both. Also test each individually. I may try WAGG

or SOE tomorrow at work just to see what happens.

I definitely need to work with set ratios. Probably an

AE/NPA/SOE or AE/NPA/WAGG combo this weekend. I will be reviewing here beforehand. Any suggestions are greatly

appreciated!

Ash
10-27-2003, 09:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Another asked me if I was gay.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I hate it when that happens!

Sacogoo
10-27-2003, 10:46 PM
Ash writes:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I hate it when that happens!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It used to happen to me quite a bit. But that was when I was a 180 lb.,

preppy frat pretty boy. Since I\'ve shaved my head, grew a giant, out of control beard, ballooned up to 225 lb.

and wear primarily sweats, flannel, and torn old T-shirts, it doesn\'t happen any more. Go figure.

Now

listening to: White Zombie\'s \"Supersexy Swingin\' Sounds\"

Sexyredhead
10-28-2003, 04:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Now listening to: White Zombie\'s \"Supersexy

Swingin\' Sounds\"

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I love that cd.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif