PDA

View Full Version : Question for the men!!

WonderingThoughts
10-27-2003, 06:18 PM
Men, I

know for a short term relationship (the kind where you only want sex) it probably don\'t matter whether the woman

or you make the first move. But when it comes to a long term relationship (the kind that will result in possible

marriage) do you prefer the woman to make the first move or do you like to make the first move? If you like to get

some kind of sign from the woman that she is interested before you make your first move what would be that sign?

dogsbutt
10-27-2003, 09:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Men, I know for a short term relationship (the kind

where you only want sex) it probably don\'t matter whether the woman or you make the first move. But when it

comes to a long term relationship (the kind that will result in possible marriage) do you prefer the woman to make

the first move or do you like to make the first move?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Honestly?

Since I\'m not really good at predicting the future, it STILL doesn\'t matter. I\'ve had plenty of long-term

relationships with women I was \"just\" going to have sex with. It turned out

1) sex was great, worth doing

again
2) we had fun together

There are still some guys who think they can\'t/shouldn\'t/won\'t have a

long-term relationship with someone they\'ve scored with on the first date (because you can\'t bring her home to

mother), but those are a dying breed. I personally like women who are comfortable enough with their sexuality to

have sex WHEN THEY WANT TO HAVE IT, NOT WHEN OTHERS DEEM IT APPROPRIATE.

I make no separation between girls I

JUST want to F@#! (\"F@#!\") and those who are \"long-term.\" I let circumstances

decide.

If you like to get some kind of sign

from the woman that she is interested before you make your first move what would be that sign?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

When she says, \"nice shoes, wanna

F@#!?\" (\"F@#!?\")

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-27-2003, 10:09 PM
Well,

this answer is coming from a Christian man who is in a great relationship now... we will be married in time I am

sure. When you really care about someone and respect their body and spirit, as I do hers, I will normally ask. We

do not have sexual relations, as is not biblical to do so, however, when I want to make an advance, I will ask

politely. Plus, it keeps you out of trouble. Imagine you just start running your fingers through her hair...

after she spent 3 hours getting it perfect... he he.. should have asked. Now that we\'ve been together for

this long... a simple \"may I...\" is all it takes.

I guess it depends on your beliefs, but I believe

that a person\'s sexuality is sacred, and there are limits to affections outside of a marriage. So it goes.

Sacogoo
10-27-2003, 11:11 PM
The Dead Koby

writes:
We do not have sexual relations, as is

not biblical to do so, however, when I want to make an advance, I will ask politely. Plus, it keeps you out of

trouble. Imagine you just start running your fingers through her hair... after she spent 3 hours getting it

perfect... he he.. should have asked. Now that we\'ve been together for this long... a simple \"may I...\" is

all it takes.

You\'ve got to be kidding, right? If I had to

wait for a positive response from a \"May I...\" I\'d have been bettor off taking that $7500 I pissed away on

that dumb ring and bought a lifetime subscription to Penthouse and a gallon jug of Astroglide. I most certainly

would have never had anal sex in my life if I had asked \"may I?\".

Anyway, to address the intended

question:

WonderingThoughts writes:
But when

it comes to a long term relationship (the kind that will result in possible marriage) do you prefer the woman to

make the first move or do you like to make the first move?

That

all depends on who can hold out the longest. If you\'re in the mood to grab that package, just grab the package.

I\'m sure he won\'t complain. I know I wouldn\'t. Most guys wouldn\'t. We\'re more shy than woman give

us credit for, and if a guy is trying to be a gentleman, he may not make that move for fear of offending or worse.

(It took me 6 months into the relationship with my first serious girlfriend back in my junior year of high school to

get up the balls to go for second base. Afterwards, she asked why did it take so long for me to make my move.

Crap, I was just trying to be a \"nice\" guy, and here I find out that she\'s been wanting me to jump her bones

the whole time.)

The meek might inherit the earth, but they won\'t get laid in the process.

Now listening

to: Jane\'s Addiction\'s \"Jane\'s Addiction - XXX\"

Bernard
10-28-2003, 12:15 AM
That all depends on who can hold out the longest.

If you\'re in the mood to grab that package, just grab the package. I\'m sure he won\'t complain. I know I

wouldn\'t. Most guys wouldn\'t. We\'re more shy than woman give us credit for, and if a guy is trying to be a

gentleman, he may not make that move for fear of offending or worse. (It took me 6 months into the relationship with

my first serious girlfriend back in my junior year of high school to get up the balls to go for second base.

Afterwards, she asked why did it take so long for me to make my move. Crap, I was just trying to be a \"nice\"

guy, and here I find out that she\'s been wanting me to jump her bones the whole time.)

The meek might inherit

the earth, but they won\'t get laid in the process.

i have

same sentiment with sacoogo on this part /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jones
10-28-2003, 01:23 AM

where you only want sex) it probably don\'t matter whether the woman or you make the first move. But when it

comes to a long term relationship (the kind that will result in possible marriage) do you prefer the woman to make

the first move or do you like to make the first move? If you like to get some kind of sign from the woman that she

is interested before you make your first move what would be that sign?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

The man should still make the first move. The more you touch the guy, the higher the

likelyhood that hes gonna kiss you.

EXIT63
10-28-2003, 04:08 AM
You\'ve got to be kidding, right? If I had to

wait for a positive response from a \"May I...\" I\'d have been bettor off taking that $7500 I pissed away on

that dumb ring and bought a lifetime subscription to Penthouse and a gallon jug of Astroglide. I most certainly

would have never had anal sex in my life if I had asked \"may I?\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
10-28-2003, 04:12 AM

the first move or do you like to make the first move? If you like to get some kind of sign from the woman that she

is interested before you make your first move what would be that sign?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Just because you like to ask the same question 10 different ways doesn\'t mean the answer is

going to be any different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
10-28-2003, 04:14 AM
Just because you like to ask the same question 10

different ways doesn\'t mean the answer is going to be any different.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> Damn! Thanks Exit63. I am glad someone said it. She is going to keep asking until she hears what

she thinks she wants to hear. She really needs to find a Christian forum so everyone can agree with how men love

shy, innocent girls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
10-28-2003, 04:23 AM
She really needs to find a Christian forum so

everyone can agree with how men love shy, innocent girls.

Ouch! Don\'t go bashing the Christians, Elana. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I really

don\'t know that many shy, retiring Christian girls, so don\'t go putting this on us!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Look, WT, here\'s my two cents on this guy you\'ve

been interested in. I think he\'s enjoying the attention he gets from you. He also doesn\'t like it when other

guys flirt with you because it takes away from \'his\' attention. I do not think he\'s interested enough to

ask you out. And why should he? He knows he\'s got you anytime he wants right now.
Get this book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_

1_1/002-3040659-9221611?v=glance&amp;s=books (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-3040659-92

21611?v=glance&amp;s=books\")

It will help you if you\'re not good at picking up body

language cues. Otherwise, live your life like you would if he wasn\'t there. Flirt with him and everybody else. Go

out, have fun, quit wondering. Do you really want to end up with a guy who never has the balls to make a decision,

or one who never gets around to doing things? Or maybe one who possibly enjoys playing mindgames with people? If

he\'s interested, he\'ll ask you out. If not, then you may finally hear from whichever guy\'s been waiting for

you to get over this crush you\'ve got so HE can ask you out.

Elana
10-28-2003, 04:46 AM
Ouch! Don\'t go bashing the Christians, Elana.

I really don\'t know that many shy, retiring Christian girls, so don\'t go putting this on us!

<hr

You are absolutely correct. Let me change that to born again Christians.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
10-28-2003, 04:53 AM
OK...I am

changing this one last time at the risk of offending anyone.

She should find herself a shy girls that like shy guys, and the

guys that never ask them out, forum

Elana
10-28-2003, 04:56 AM
or there is

always shy, passive-aggressive prudes from KY. I hear that\'s a fun group

Sexyredhead
10-28-2003, 04:57 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-28-2003, 05:16 AM
The Dead Koby writes:
You\'ve got to be

kidding, right? If I had to wait for a positive response from a \"May I...\" I\'d have been bettor off taking

that $7500 I pissed away on that dumb ring and bought a lifetime subscription to Penthouse and a gallon jug of

Astroglide. I most certainly would have never had anal sex in my life if I had asked \"may I?\".

<hr

That is such a nice thought.......grr. Take my commentary our of context

and really mess it up..... gee thanks. Allow me to state that I will be marrying one of the most wonderful

girls..... Indeed the kind of girl that makes a wife. Makes me happy for sure. Just because we have different

values doesn\'t make me wrong. To each his own I guess.

Holmes
10-28-2003, 05:44 AM
Just because you like to ask the same question 10

different ways doesn\'t mean the answer is going to be any different.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes

Brian
10-28-2003, 07:01 AM
Look, WT, here\'s my two cents on this guy

you\'ve been interested in. I think he\'s enjoying the attention he gets from you. He also doesn\'t like it

when other guys flirt with you because it takes away from \'his\' attention. I do not think he\'s interested

enough to ask you out. And why should he? He knows he\'s got you anytime he wants right now.

<hr

I think he\'s a joke. Dump the jerk, and get on with your life for

christ sake. How long are you going to keep this crap up with him? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Come up with a new question, this ones getting old!

Brian

Kari
10-28-2003, 08:21 AM
Agree.

Playful-to-less-playful touches will get him to make the first move. Or, let him THINK he\'s making the first

move.

Kari
10-28-2003, 08:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Just because you like to ask the same question 10 different ways doesn\'t

mean the answer is going to be any different.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Damn! Thanks Exit63. I

am glad someone said it. She is going to keep asking until she hears what she thinks she wants to hear. She really

needs to find a Christian forum so everyone can agree with how men love shy, innocent girls.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr

Well, at least two of my friends married gals who stayed over, on the

first date, and then never went home.

I don\'t think the good girl/bad girl rule works anymore.

I think

the line of delineation is not to let him take you for granted, not [censored] or not [censored].

Remember, good

girls go to heaven. Bad girls go EVERYWHERE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pancho1188
10-28-2003, 08:29 AM
I still say

that you should ask him out or move on.

As they say:
\"He who hesitates, masturbates.\"
\"If you have a

dream, wake up and live it!\"
\"What\'s all this lying around [censored]?!?!?!\" - Animal House
\"You\'ll

never get anywhere by sitting around waiting for something to happen.\"
\"Life moves pretty fast. If you

don\'t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.\" - Ferris Bueller\'s Day Off

If that\'s

not enough inspiration for you to do something, then you\'ll just be lost in Wondering Thoughts...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pancho

Sacogoo
10-28-2003, 08:51 AM
The Dead Koby

writes:
Take my commentary our of context and

really mess it up..... gee thanks.

I wasn\'t taking it out of

context. I was expressing amazement that you actually ask your girlfriend if it\'s okay with her to advance to

certain body areas while you make out. That you respect her body and virtue is excellent, but just asking to

\"procede\" seemed, um, different. However, if it works for you, I think that rocks. I was in a relationship

similar to this with girl who wanted to save her \"virtue\" for marriage. And I respected that, so we did

everything possibly imaginable to pleasure ourselves with each other with the exception of vaginal intercourse.

Personally, I feel that it really helped make me a better lover for the long term as I was able to explore the

female body in totallity (almost) instead of just diving in, humping like a wild animal and then calling it a night.

However, just as an FYI, after we broke up, she got married, and called me crying the day she got back from her

honeymoon and expressed that she wished we had actually made love every day we were together.

Allow me to state that I will be marrying one of

the most wonderful girls.

I\'m sure she is, and I think that it

wonderful that you\'ve found someone who you have compatibility with and love.

</font><blockquote><font

Indeed the kind of girl that makes a wife.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What does that mean? Wouldn\'t just about any kind of girl make a wife? Are you suggesting

that good Christian girls are the only girls that are appropriate marriage material? Just curious.

Makes me happy for sure.

<hr

That\'s the most important thing. Actually, the most important thing

is that you are both happy. Just don\'t end up being a doormat in the process (unless you want to be).

Now

listening to: KMFDM\'s \"Retro\"
\"Cut these eyes and I will see. Kiss these lying lips for me. Stroke this

skin, I will kneel. Brutalize me - I will heal.\"

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-28-2003, 11:28 AM
In the

earliest stages of the relationship I did ask politely... If you\'ve known a girl for all of... 4 hours, she may

not take nicely to advances..... that\'s what I meant. We established the \"code of conduct\" as it were for

our physical contact... so we agree to stay within that boundary.

Interestingly enough, it does give me lots of

time to master the other art forms... I am becoming a mighty good kisser because of it...... he he

tallmacky
10-28-2003, 12:07 PM
A MUST read for anyone who is talking about marriage, being classy, and stuff.

------------------------------------------
Excerpt: 20.3

Author: John William Drakken

Date: June 1886

Title: \"Erecting the nunnery\"

Simply a flash. A shockingly erotic flash of such amazement and promptness, that it did not take even one stroke of my fervent rebellious penis to come into full bloom. I cannot say my dear friends, that this image was going to be acted out as my usual sexual perversities adventures have been via past tense. Why lively as I most certainly can be, this I believed initially may cross the boundaries of even my very own ability to offend the tastes and morals of our precious time, and to become the sexual entity of the man beast which burns with great furor. At this time I am pressured to believe you are burning with the question \"What great Drakken do you plan?\". Well. I have made my plans to take a dashing trip to Edinburgh in order to release the sexual beast within a small clan of highly devoted Nuns. They would come to love the taste of Drakken.

To Scotland I decided, and more exacting to Edinburgh. A man of dignity and nobility as myself will have to take a step down for the betterment of human existence it\'s very self. I would need the aid of more than my own mind powers of ravishing sexual seduction. I planned to meet up with an old chum of mine. Peter McDougland. Our bound was very close as he aided me in my first relationship of dastardly sodomy, don\'t worry friends. I have not once bitten a pillow it was his dear wife who let me explore her droppings hole, and the taste will forever be cherished. I needed to see Mr. McDougland\'s live stock; they carried the very product I would need for my seizure of the nun\'s love tunnel. It was the love juices of these Cows, and pigs that I would need. As McDougland departed. I approached a very large and may I say sexy male pig. I viewed that this was a marvelous find, his deep sulken pink penis hung like a year old sausage crafted by the best Italian chef hands known to man. I must seize this young porkers juices. I crept down and placed my knees upon the filth, I then pulled the pigs backside fat apart and proceeded to delve my ring finger deep within it\'s anal cavity, it was my duty. The pig\'s oinks of pleasure feel upon deaf ears, as I was here as a whore, with no passion or grace. As the pig?s erection rose I had to embrace the powerful shaft and let it be known that I needed those beautiful creamy juices for my plot of the nuns. With every squeeze the pig growled, as I could see this pig was indeed a \"minute man\". Soon his juices spattered about as I grabbed my vile luckily the needed amount made its way in. As for the rest...well an evening brunch was in due need?

Shall I be ashamed? Maybe, but indeed I am a bit crazy. Along with the love juice I had acquired sweet pig sweat, urine, and a few bottom hairs which dangled feces. A few pimmies and my friends I was off. Nothing, nothing but the prize was \'a gleaming in my eyes. I approached the towering door and with a few knocks and a few moments. I was approached by a very fair nun who\'s age and prude ness gave me a glimpse into her dormant vagina which the only insertion was indeed only a excretion of past menstrual cycles, which poured like rotten tomato soup. How Divine. With a majestic roar I screamed. \"This is what you shall become\" With a torrid splash my liquid creation had made it\'s way deep within this nun\'s mouth and around her face, similar in respect to a shot of semen upon one\'s face. I witnessed the great metamorphosis. Her breasts had ballooned, her eyes the sheer desire, the desire to flickken du hasten. She was a wild beast at this very moment. She grabbed upon my burgeoning ramrod, and with saliva drooling began to give me sweet fellatio, on the very doorsteps. What a crafty bastard I was. The other congregated women watched, watched without hate, but with lust and love. I shouted like a demanding young prince, \"dear women come and enjoy all that is Drakken\". What ensued? An orgy of the old with wrinkles and aged canals that were once lighten again with the magic of lust. These women had become the legendary whores of Babylon. Admittedly so, this was a taste of heaven, but not so quick. I had invited some of my friends. Those farm animals I had met on the farm of Mr. McDougland. Are we not all creatures of God? Should we also extend our love to all? It was, an orgy of acceptance and love. Everyone would receive proper enjoyment. The roars, oinks, and moos, and human ecstasy was a fusion to the most blissful degree.

I bid a due farewell my dear friends, do not dream of another beautiful day, expect it.

- Drakken

Sacogoo
10-28-2003, 12:15 PM
The Dead Koby writes:
In the earliest stages of the relationship I did ask politely... If you\'ve known a girl for all of... 4 hours, she may not take nicely to advances..... that\'s what I meant.

You should have said that. I was picturing you, with a forlorn but amorous look in your eyes after spending 15-20 minutes detangling your hands from your loves hairdo, softly bringing you mouth to her ear, the smell of mousse and hair spray filling your nostrils, and whispering \"Honey, remember two weeks ago when you let me use my tongue for a couple of seconds as we kissed? Well, it got me pretty randy. I was thinking that we should push the envelope a bit. In the hope that we were to perform some light petting, MAY I touch your breast - over the bra of course my love.\"

You had me worried there for a minute.

Now listening to: Dwight Yoakam\'s \"This Time\", but, as it comes to a close, wondering if I should throw in The Doors\' \"The Doors\" or Sarah McLachlan\'s \"Fumbling Towards Ecstasy\"

Sacogoo
10-28-2003, 12:28 PM
tallmacky writes:
I bid a due farewell my dear friends, do not dream of another beautiful day, expect it.

Nice synopsis by Drakken on his visit to the stables and the nunnery.

That\'s seriously messed up. Seriously. That makes Elana\'s fat chicks look downright savory by comparison.

I think we need to get you into a nice little book club like Ripa Reads or something. Just go ahead and burn your Drakken anthology.

Kari
10-28-2003, 12:51 PM
tallmacky writes:

Nice synopsis by Drakken on his visit to the stables and the nunnery.

That\'s seriously messed up. Seriously. That makes Elana\'s fat chicks look downright savory by comparison.

I think we need to get you into a nice little book club like Ripa Reads or something. Just go ahead and burn your Drakken anthology.

How about some nice, healthy Victorian porn, like \"The Pearl?\"

tallmacky
10-28-2003, 12:54 PM
Sacogoo sad eh? Some people are ahead of their time. This is not a rarity. A lot Drakken\'s work is studied in colleges and can be found online.

Maybe he was a little \"out of it\" but how many times are geniuses known up front at the beginning

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Brian
10-28-2003, 02:47 PM
tallmacky,

That is one nasty story! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I loved it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I don\'t know what the nice girls will think about it though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

What do you think of Drakken\'s story, lovely ladies of the forum? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I\'d be really interested in what the thread starter, of this thread, thinks about Drakken. How about it WT? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian

Sacogoo
10-28-2003, 02:57 PM
tallmacky writes:
Sacogoo sad eh? Some people are ahead of their time.

Yeah, I\'m sure that the academy of science has been real appreciative of his descriptive efforts to advance the field of animal husbandry.

(Actually, I\'ve found your Drakken excerpts rather amusing. I just think he went a tad bit overboard with this one.)

A lot Drakken\'s work is studied in colleges...

Didn\'t I remember hearing about a college that offered a course in examining the collected works of Keneau Reaves? (And this was before the Matrix.)

and can be found online.

Oh, yeah, there\'s a real claim of legitimacy for his talents.

Maybe he was a little \"out of it\" but how many times are geniuses known up front at the beginning

My favorite is Herman Melville. Died completely broke and destitute, and what has become widely recognized as the greatest American novel ever, Moby Dick, didn\'t begin to sell until 40 to 50 years after his death. Poe? Died in a gutter. Hawthorne? Flat busted when he kicked the bucket. Emily Dickenson? Threw herself in a river before anybody even knew she wrote poetry. John Kennedy Toole? Posthumonously awarded the Pulitzer Prize after he ventilated himself.

Elana
10-28-2003, 03:12 PM
What do you think of Drakken\'s story, lovely ladies of the forum? I\'d be really interested in what the thread starter, of this thread, thinks about Drakken. How about it WT?

Drakken...what a man.
One thing I never really understood about Drakken was, did he prefer to be with a shy, nice girl or a trashy girl?
I don\'t think this question has ever been asked on this forum. We should ponder it. Do men prefer shy girls, or trashy girls?

Holmes
10-28-2003, 03:14 PM
Ha! Speaking of Drakken and Keanu Reeves: If memory serves me, Francis Ford Coppola made a film all about Drakken and his constant grappling with romance issues some years ago. Don\'t remember much about the film, really, except that Keanu Reeves was actually in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif sporting a fake George Plimpton-type accent. He was quite bloody dreadful, I recall.

Holmes

Brian
10-28-2003, 03:17 PM
don\'t think this question has ever been asked on this forum. We should ponder it. Do men prefer shy girls, or trashy girls?

Would you like the link? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sacogoo
10-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Holmes writes:
Ha! Speaking of Drakken and Keanu Reeves: If memory serves me, Francis Ford Coppola made a film all about Drakken and his constant grappling with romance issues some years ago. Don\'t remember much about the film, really, except that Keanu Reeves was actually in it sporting a fake George Plimpton-type accent. He was quite bloody dreadful, I recall.

You gotta be sh_tting me. Holmes, you are a genius. I must have the name of that movie. I must purchase that movie. It will be my reminder \'till my dying days of the Love-scent forum.

Now listening to: Stan Getz\'s \"Getz &amp; Gilberto\"

Holmes
10-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Joao Gilberto is the man! (And his daughter ain\'t exactly chopped liver, either.)

And BTW...\"genius\"? Nah. I had nothing to do with the movie (or the fake accent.) All props (or otherwise) go to Drakken and Keanu.

Holmes

tallmacky
10-28-2003, 04:16 PM
There is more to that excerpt than one picks up.

What Drakken was saying is that these women who tried everything to appear righteous and asexual. Were denying their sexual selfs. Sure they could try to go along in that fashion and class by being selevent, and deny their bodies....but for how long? Drakken\'s mental sexual powers simply just helped these nuns to unleash the \"beast\". That was all. So Drakken probably wants what some would consider a \"trashy\" woman I am only guessing here. Then again he comes off like a guy who is into realism, but a women who carries herself well should be a part of every woman (class)?

I don\'t agree with Drakken\'s acts, they seem kind of well...crude.

I have not heard of a movie about Drakken at all, for some reason he has been ignored purposely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Holmes
10-28-2003, 04:37 PM
There was indeed a movie.

In it, Drakken\'s \"beast within,\" which emerges from time to time in various forms, clearly prefers the \"Trashy\" sort, while deep down, Drakken\'s \"genuine inner guy\" longs for a woman who is of the \"Nice\" variety. Unfortunately, she jumped into a river, see--a bum deal for Drakken.

Of course, we could talking about two different \"Drakkens.\"

Holmes

Bernard
10-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Ouch! Don\'t go bashing the Christians, Elana. I

really don\'t know that many shy, retiring Christian girls, so don\'t go putting this on us!

Look, WT,

here\'s my two cents on this guy you\'ve been interested in. I think he\'s enjoying the attention he gets from

you. He also doesn\'t like it when other guys flirt with you because it takes away from \'his\' attention. I

do not think he\'s interested enough to ask you out. And why should he? He knows he\'s got you anytime he wants

right now.
Get this book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_

1/002-3040659-9221611?v=glance&amp;s=books (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-3040659-9221

611?v=glance&amp;s=books\")

language cues. Otherwise, live your life like you would if he wasn\'t there. Flirt with him and everybody else. Go

out, have fun, quit wondering. Do you really want to end up with a guy who never has the balls to make a decision,

or one who never gets around to doing things? Or maybe one who possibly enjoys playing mindgames with people? If

he\'s interested, he\'ll ask you out. If not, then you may finally hear from whichever guy\'s been waiting for

--------------------
\"The true measure of

a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.\"
- Samuel Johnson

Edited by Sexyredhead

(10/28/03 05:44 AM

there might be apossibility in this guy . i

told u about the charm tester in the previous thread before. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kari
10-29-2003, 07:03 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Ouch! Don\'t go bashing the Christians, Elana. I really don\'t know that

many shy, retiring Christian girls, so don\'t go putting this on us!

Look, WT, here\'s my two cents on this

guy you\'ve been interested in. I think he\'s enjoying the attention he gets from you. He also doesn\'t like

it when other guys flirt with you because it takes away from \'his\' attention. I do not think he\'s

interested enough to ask you out. And why should he? He knows he\'s got you anytime he wants right now.
Get this

book:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_

1/002-3040659-9221611?v=glance&amp;s=books (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-3040659-9221

611?v=glance&amp;s=books\")

Another good book was discssed on another

thread, \"Love Signals,\" by David Givens. I just bought a copy, and can\'t put it down!

Agree with the

above-- treat the guy like a friend, banter with him, flirt a little. Otherwise, forget him. Either he will be

nudged into chasing YOU, or he won\'t and you\'ll be well out.

WonderingThoughts
10-29-2003, 05:11 PM
person\'s sexuality is sacred, and there are

limits to affections outside of a marriage.

This the BEST

(ULTIMATE BEST!!!) advice I have seen anywhere on this forum!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I agree with

you 100 percent. And I am not looking to lay this man and I think that is where some of the people of this forum is

misunderstanding me. I am looking for that long term relationship that we both can build into a life time

relationship. The laying will come after the commitment has been made.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-29-2003, 05:15 PM
The man should still make the first move.

<hr

He better!!!

</font><blockquote><font

The more you touch the guy, the higher the likelyhood that hes gonna kiss

you.

All Right!! Watch out my shy guy!! You will be touched!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-29-2003, 05:24 PM
I think he\'s enjoying the attention he gets from

you. He also doesn\'t like it when other guys flirt with you because it takes away from \'his\' attention. I

do not think he\'s interested enough to ask you out. And why should he? He knows he\'s got you anytime he wants

right now.

Sexyredhead, right!!! And from now on he will not

have me anytime he wants. I have gotten enough good advice from this forum to make my decision.

Do you really want to end up with a guy who never

has the balls to make a decision, or one who never gets around to doing things? Or maybe one who possibly enjoys

playing mindgames with people?

Good thoughtful questions to ask

myself and the answer is NO. I do not want someone like that and there is no need in continuing to desire his

attentions!! That decision makes me feel very elated!! I guess because these are questions I have been pondering

for way to long.

If not, then you may finally

hear from whichever guy\'s been waiting for you to get over this crush you\'ve got so HE can ask you out.

Come on whichever guy that is waiting for me. I am free now!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/

002-3040659-9221611?v=glance&amp;s=books (\"http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0962067164/qid=1067344713/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-3040659-922161

1?v=glance&amp;s=books\")

Thanks! I will

check out what this book is all about. It just my help answer some of my questions.

Pancho1188
10-29-2003, 05:30 PM
Well, Elana

and Exit were right, WT was just going to keep asking the question until she got the advice she wanted to hear,

which was probably the advice she would\'ve given a person in her same situation. Well, now that you got it I

hope you follow it. Strangely enough, you could\'ve just followed your own advice and saved yourself days of

Wondering Thoughts... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I guess sometimes you just need a little

support or someone in your corner. Well, I\'m glad you got it and hope things work out for you.

WonderingThoughts
10-29-2003, 05:34 PM
or there is always shy, passive-aggressive prudes

from KY. I hear that\'s a fun group

YUKKKKKKKKK!!!! KY men

are aggressive in all the wrong ways!!! Especially those backwoods Hillbillies!! I lived in Leitchfield KY for

many years and got to know some very good people. I even fell in love with a KY man but he turned out to be a

deadbeat dad so I dumped him. I do have to say KY people are interesting people. Anyone out there from KY. If so

send me a message. I would like to know what is going on down there!!

WonderingThoughts
10-29-2003, 05:53 PM
I think he\'s a joke. Dump the jerk, and get on

with your life for christ sake. How long are you going to keep this crap up with him?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am moving on BABY!!!! (leaning over to give Brian a big kiss on the ??????)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Come up with a new question, this ones getting old!

Hmmmmmmm I wonder how may other ways I can ask this

question???? I can think of at least a dozen more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-29-2003, 06:04 PM
Well, Elana and Exit were right, WT was just going

to keep asking the question until she got the advice she wanted to hear, which was probably the advice she

would\'ve given a person in her same situation. Well, now that you got it I hope you follow it. Strangely

enough, you could\'ve just followed your own advice and saved yourself days of Wondering Thoughts...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I guess sometimes you just need a little support or someone in your

corner. Well, I\'m glad you got it and hope things work out for you.

But Pancho1188

to have wondering thoughts gives a girl many excuses to change her mind a million times!! Don\'t women make so

much sense to you men!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I am in such a

good mood tonight! I now have to think of even more ways to ask that question.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Who knows I may

marry the man tomorrow. Or better yet I could go back to KY and find that dead beat dad and marry him so I can pay

his child support. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Women!!! Drive those men CRAZY!!

krtel
11-02-2003, 12:09 AM
deleted by franki

proteus
11-02-2003, 01:31 AM
kinda harsh

don\'t ya think Krtel - can\'t see why you\'re giving Wondering Thoughts such a hard time. She seems like most

women and that\'s what makes life interesting to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tounge
11-02-2003, 09:08 AM
Women!!! Drive

those men CRAZY!!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Quit the contrary,lady. The man is driving you

crazy. Infatuation and oneitis work against you, just like it does for some men. There is no mystery between male

and female. We all follow the call of nature. Humans just have a higher power of reason, compared to the rest of the

animal kingdom. Most of the time this good, and sometimes it\'s not.

Elana
11-02-2003, 09:17 AM
Quit the contrary,lady. The man is driving you

crazy.

Must be a full moon. I am agreeing with tounge.

krtel
11-02-2003, 09:43 AM
*shrugs* Well

franki deleted my post, which I\'m glad he did. Even though I really meant the things I included in it, I was out

of order for posting it.

Krish

Elana
11-02-2003, 09:45 AM
*shrugs* Well franki deleted my post, which I\'m

glad he did. Even though I really meant the things I included in it, I was out of order for posting it.

Krish

My guess is it was well deserved, Krish.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

CJ01
11-02-2003, 09:45 AM
f*ck all this post

deleting ! When it happens it shouldn´t and when it´s really a good thing it just doesn´t - or too late ....

CJ

( letting off some steam) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
11-02-2003, 09:47 AM
CJ is just mad

because she missed the freak show Friday night. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

krtel
11-02-2003, 09:49 AM
What was well

deserved? Deletion of the post or the things I said? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Krish

belgareth
11-02-2003, 09:49 AM
Humans just have a higher power of reason, compared

to the rest of the animal kingdom.

They do?

Holmes
11-02-2003, 09:56 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Humans just have a higher power of reason, compared to the rest of the animal

kingdom.

They do?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

They may have a higher power of

reason. They just don\'t always use it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes

Elana
11-02-2003, 10:16 AM
What was well deserved? Deletion of the post or the

things I said? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What you said, baby. My guess is you were right on the money.