PDA

View Full Version : influenced by your own 'mones?

Netzine
10-27-2003, 03:52 PM
Hi.

My first post here. I\'ve been through the archives, and I hope I am not posting a question raised and

thrashed over previously.

First delivery arrived this evening and happened to be having dinner today with a

(male) friend (I\'m a guy and straight) who I hadn\'t seen for a while.

Going to a local restaurant and keen

to start experimenting and to see if any peripheral impact. So I try 2 drops of PI and WAGG. Minor headache

initially (which I guess to be from PI). I do feel like from way people react to me like I have perhaps an

increased presence compared to a normal day. Also feel on confident range of normal (placebo effect? Who

knows?)

Thing is that I feel much friendlier than usual and can\'t stop talking. (Hard to say whether any

impact on my friend).

A sample size of one isn\'t much to go on I realise, but do you think perhaps it is

possible I am being influenced myself by WAGG? Is this a common hazard that other people have encountered?

Would

be interested to hear your thoughts...

Elana
10-27-2003, 07:21 PM
Do a

search on NPA/w in the women\'s forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Yes..the wearer feels

the effects

tallmacky
10-27-2003, 07:23 PM
Heat is a main effect.

thinking you are sexier than you actually are is the biggest one...but hey it works and

it works well.

bigdog
10-27-2003, 08:53 PM
I am

affected. Too much NPA/AE combo this weekend made me more of a smarta$$ and cocky than I am usually. I tried WAGG

& SOE with it and I felt more relaxed and confident without the cockiness. Unfortunately guys became attracted

to me too! I will eliminate SOE this weekend and try a combo of all 3. I definitely need a little WAGG or SOE with

the combo.

EXIT63
10-28-2003, 04:19 AM
I

experience a wide range of \"side effects\". Headaches, agression, road rage, nightmares, having musclehead

bouncers giving me the \"I\'m gonna kick the livin sh!t outta you\" look, etc.

jamesdeanmartin
10-28-2003, 04:38 AM
Some basic side effects from my experience:

A1 - depression, anxiety
SOE - Increased \"social

cloud\" I get louder, smile more, more outgoing
\'None products - Increase in aggressive thoughts

take

care,
JDM

bigdog
10-28-2003, 05:01 AM
Exit69. I definitely get those affects. I say what\'s on my mined and bouncers give me the evil eye too. Put on

some WAGGand/or SOE. A must IMO. I feel very relaxed and focused. So far at work people are giving me more attention

than I deserve too.

Sunny
10-28-2003, 05:04 AM
When

I had first used SOE, one minute after appyling, I almost knocked my teeth out with my coffee cup. Noted side effect

for me: Decreased motor skills (while gesture use in conversations increases).

When I got A1, a put a drop right

under my nose for hours as a test. No real negative side effects - so I thought: Great! I felt like I had smoked

some weed. Pretty similar feeling and not unpleasant.

The second time I used 3 drops A1 with 2 drops AE (and some

good Whiskey - internally!) and had a great time, no side effects.

The third time I used 3 drops A1 with just a

little bit of APC and no other cover. External side effect: \"You smell like you need a shower\" from an ex gf.

Internal effect: Totally tired, not interested in anything, negative/depressed thoughts although there were

absolutely no external reasons for this.

Will test A1 in much reduced dosage and with NPA (maybe NPA counteracts

the depression effect...?). Just mixed 1 A1 : 1 NPA : 2 Fragrance Oil concentrate.

NPA/TE etc.: In an OD makes

me aggressive and very impatient with myself and others.

Sunny

jamesdeanmartin
10-28-2003, 05:09 AM
I\'ll agree with Sunny here as well.

When I first started using A1 I noticed no side effects. When

I started using \'mones again (about a year later) it just wallops me into negative thoughts and such.

take

care,
JDM

Sunny
10-28-2003, 01:03 PM
Yes JDM! Got to mention weed again... first time not much reaction, like the pheromones. It seems that the body needx a little time to adjust - then the reaction comes.

Today I tried my mix (1 NPA : 1 A1 : 2 Fragrace Oil). 6 of my dabs = 2 drops to the 6 hot spots. It was not as bad as last time, but still quite bad (same negative effects). Although there was only 1/2 drop of A1 involved. I felt so tired and uninterested... I went to the bathroom and put some NPA under by nose to counteract the A1 symptoms. I immediately got the \"NPA-rush\", a real adrenaline rush. But it was not really negating the A1 sideeffects. The feeling was like if you did not sleep for 30 hours and then had 6 cups of coffee. You are awake but you don\'t feel quite right. Yet it was better than without the NPA. I was reluctant to go to the gym later and work it out... I feel well now (after sweating off the pheromones in the steam bath).

So for the future it will just be a trace of A1 on the back of my neck. Maybe I can build up a tolerance over time. It would be worth it, because A1 seems to work quite well in relationships and with ex gf.

Sunny

Netzine
10-28-2003, 03:39 PM
Helpful replies, thanks. (Just in case not clear, below relates to PI/m and WAGG combo. PI one drop split between each side of neck and WAGG one drop on each side of shirt collar).

I do feel like WAGG is acting on me almost as a substitute for alcohol in \'loosening me up\' in a social situation! That\'s not such a bad \'side-effect\'! I\'m naturally quite shy in group settings, though I don\'t particularly lack confidence one on one.

I went out for a business dinner today with various associates (not known to me much/at all) and did find people paid more attention to me and found it much easier to bring up various topics and hold peoples\' attention than might be the norm for me.

Can\'t say I have yet noticed impact of WAGG on anyone else around me though!

On a different, but not completely unrelated, topic has anyone explored possible side effects of being exposed to such high concentrations of \'nones continuously (if one were to apply them everyday). I found nothing on Google on this topic.

Is excitatory neurotoxicity a concern?

(Hope not and probably just being paranoid since I am happy with the results. But do think worth checking so that one is in command of the facts about risk profile).

AzMike
10-29-2003, 01:16 AM
I noticed a definite internal confidence boost when first using mones. Now, after 3 weeks of use and

12 tests, that confidence boost effect has dropped sharply. Many drugs have a diminishing effect over time, as the

user builds up a tolerance to the drug. I wonder if mones have the same diminishing effect for the people that use

them.

Has anyone else who has noticed a change in their internal mind-state while using mones, noticed that this

effect faded over time, compared to when they first started using mones?

AzMike

bigdog
10-29-2003, 04:49 AM
AZMike-What do you have in your arsenal? Any SOE or WAGG?

Brian
10-29-2003, 04:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Many drugs have a diminishing effect

over time, as the user builds up a tolerance to the drug. I wonder if mones have the same diminishing effect for the

people that use them.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s strange, because I have found just

the opposite. I\'ve found that I need to use less of a product, as time goes on, and still get the same results as

I did previously. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Sagacious1420
10-29-2003, 11:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Many drugs have a diminishing effect over time, as the user builds up a

tolerance to the drug. I wonder if mones have the same diminishing effect for the people that use them.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s strange, because I have found just the opposite. I\'ve

found that I need to use less of a product, as time goes on, and still get the same results as I did previously.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Bragger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AzMike
10-29-2003, 11:43 AM
AZMike-What do you have in your

arsenal? Any SOE or WAGG?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
For -none, I have PPA/m and TE/m, for

-nol and -rone I have 2 SOE gel packs. I have primarily noticed the confidence-boost effect from PPA, and not from

TE nor SOE.

It\'s well known that most drugs have a diminishing effect over time. Whatever effect the drug has

at a certain dosage, it gradually fades the longer the person uses it, and a higher dosage is required to cause the

same effect. I don\'t know if mones cause changes in the user\'s mind-state in the same way a drug would, so I

don\'t know if this would hold true for mones.

BTW, I went to a gym on Monday evening with a moderate

application of TE/m, and noticed no positive or negative reactions from anybody, male or female. This was the first

time I went to a gym with mones on.

AzMike

bigdog
10-29-2003, 12:03 PM
I would think it would be difficult in a gym. I hardly talk to or see others engaging in much

coversation at Bally\'s US Swim &amp; Fitness. Just workouts. There are some that go looking for a \'date\'

I\'m sure but most do not approach others. I[d think the mones would be conducive to te health club in some ways

yet sweat may quite hinder the effects IMO