PDA

View Full Version : PI too strong

bjf
10-27-2003, 11:34 AM
I was reading the forum the

other day and found a post about a guy ussing PI. He tried every amount of drops from 1 to 8, nothing. Then he said

he found exactly what worked - 1/4 of a drop!!!

When I read it, i just didn\'t put much into it, it seemed to

little. Then I used the calculator, and found out that 1 drop of PI is almost four times as strong (in terms of

none content) as three dabs of NPA (what works for me). Therefore, 1/4 of a drop would equal three dabs of

NPA.

So it makes perfect sense. PI is just too strong for me, and I assume many others, in drops.

I did a

search to get that thread to show, but can\'t find it.

Remember, NPA is only half none. I assume the

calculator results show all of the pheromones (none plus secret ingredients) as none, but i could be wrong.

I

guess dabbing or diluting is the way to go with PI. I just didn\'t want to dab because the bottle is bigger than

NPA, and I don\'t want to contaminate with bacteria. NPA is small and I use quick enough.

Kardz
12-18-2005, 11:18 PM
I was searching the forums

coz I wasn't having much luck with none products specifically and to all the other readers still experimenting, and

wondering how many drops you need...you might not even need a single full drop as little as it sounds. This gives

meaning to all that "less is more" all the experienced guys keep saying when it comes to none.

Gegogi
12-18-2005, 11:47 PM
Except, of course, middle aged

Asians in need of 'none replacement therapy. Repeatedly I've found a dozen dabs of NPA usually reap wonderful

results among the lady folk. I've yet to really OD. In fact, I've given up on ODing as it doen't appear possible

for me. Maybe I'll try PI next year. I'm just not to keen on oily stuff.

burgerama1960
12-19-2005, 08:36 AM
I have used 1 drop of pi

with a topping of two swipes of Realm colonge for the past month and have had more sex with my wife than ever. She

is constantly sniffing me. She acts like we just met. Crazy love. We have been togeter 17 years and this is my

perfect mix and i am sticking to it.

bjf
12-19-2005, 09:09 AM
The older you get, usually the lower

your androgen production becomes. Lower androgen levels means less natural none. So one drop of PI might be just

right for a certain age bracket, though it's still certainly not flexible as a product for male users, overall.

bosshank
12-19-2005, 11:15 AM
Burgerama-
Sounds like the

effect I am looking for. What are your stats please?
Thanks.

burgerama1960
12-20-2005, 08:36 AM
I'm 5' 10" 45 year old male

at 190pounds. For me this mix has been a miricle not only for the affections of my wife but with others too. I have

been on this site for awhile experimenting with most of the products, which takes some time and have found my

particular majic bullet. My wife is half japanese and polish. Her four sisters are all over me holidays and family

get togethers. I am debating whether to wear my stuff when such events take place because it can make for a very

unconfortable evening for the rest of the family.

DCW
12-20-2005, 09:09 AM
I'm 5' 10" 45

year old male at 190pounds. For me this mix has been a miricle not only for the affections of my wife but with

others too. I have been on this site for awhile experimenting with most of the products, which takes some time and

have found my particular majic bullet. My wife is half japanese and polish. Her four sisters are all over me

holidays and family get togethers. I am debating whether to wear my stuff when such events take place because it can

make for a very unconfortable evening for the rest of the family.

Do it in the name of

science.

DCW

jambat
12-20-2005, 10:44 AM
I have used 1

drop of pi with a topping of two swipes of Realm colonge for the past month and have had more sex with my wife than

ever. She is constantly sniffing me. She acts like we just met. Crazy love. We have been togeter 17 years and this

is my perfect mix and i am sticking to it.
I really love to hear about people using pheros to improve

their marriage. I think that's really the way to go. A lot of people don't understand how important a good sex

life is to marriage. Too many people have said when you're not getting it at home eyes are more likely to wonder.

:goodpost:

-The Bat

Gegogi
12-20-2005, 11:40 AM
Too many people have said

when you're not getting it at home eyes are more likely to wonder.
Probably moderation is the key. Those

that have frequent sex at home are more prone to wander than those with moderate or infrequent sex. I guess they're

more in touch with their bodies and urges.