PDA

View Full Version : Here's a Pheromone that needs to be discovered!

Whitehall
10-27-2003, 08:02 AM
The smell of warm, heaving female breasts!

Sunny
10-27-2003, 09:54 AM
Do you like to wear that pheromone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whitehall
10-27-2003, 10:30 AM
I can bury my nose in a lady\'s bosom for hours when she smells like that. A little

enhancement could make it even more pleasurable.

Sunny
10-27-2003, 10:32 AM
I agree!

So we should start a scientific project... any ladies to provide a couple of samples?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually it depends if I \'love the smell\' the

lady. If I like her scent, I like the pheromones from any place on her body. If not... no chance for the ones from

the breasts... and no chance for the lady (recently this happened to me consciously for the first time - had to say

no because I could not stand her scent).

AzMike
10-27-2003, 01:19 PM
Try going to a bar with \"live visual entertainment\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

AzMike

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-27-2003, 01:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I agree!

So we should

start a scientific project... any ladies to provide a couple of samples?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Actually it depends if I \'love the smell\' the lady. If

I like her scent, I like the pheromones from any place on her body. If not... no chance for the ones from the

breasts... and no chance for the lady (recently this happened to me consciously for the first time - had to say no

because I could not stand her scent).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ah yes..... she prolly had a

similar immune system to yours.. People with similar immune systems don\'t generally like eachother\'s natural

scents.... Natural protection against inbreeding.

Sunny
10-27-2003, 02:08 PM
Right - this is why we are killing mankind by having a shower every day!

bjf
10-27-2003, 02:20 PM
&lt;&lt;The Lonely Crowd\" - Cleanliness Can Produce Loneliness

In the United States,

California led the way on personal cleanliness. By the 1940\'s, many Californians bathed or showered daily and

washed away their personal pheromones, while most of the USA stuck to weekly bathing. However, California soon led

the USA in divorce rates and family breakdown. Likewise in Europe, Scandinavia led the way in personal cleanliness

in the 20th century and soon experienced family breakdown and chronic cultural complaints of interpersonal coldness

and a lack of bonding. Immense social programs, prosperous economies, and a basic friendliness of people both in

California and Scandinavia have not solved these problems.

While many social historians would disagree

that a lack of pheromone could cause family breakdown, there are other precedents where chemical changes may have

altered history. The poor leadership of the upper classes in the Roman Empire may have been influenced by chronic

lead poisoning . Wealthy people use lead cooking pots and the bones of wealthy ancient Romans often have lead

concentrations 100 times the level that causes brain dysfunction.

Low Pheromones Reduce Your Attractiveness

Human pheromone levels peak at around age 20 then slowly decline through our life. By age 40, your pheromone

signals no longer excite others when you enter a room as they did when you were 18. We all tend to think that the

physical beauty of young people is the source of their attractiveness - however, smells activate the emotions. Thus,

the declining interest of others as we age may be more due to pheromone declines than physical changes in our

bodies.

Thus, to increase your pheromone signature as you move beyond puberty, you need supplemental

pheromones - just as supplements of anti-oxidants reduce degenerative diseases. &gt;&gt;
from skinbio.com

Sacogoo
10-27-2003, 03:10 PM
bjf quotes:
Thus, to increase your

pheromone signature as you move beyond puberty, you need supplemental pheromones - just as supplements of

anti-oxidants reduce degenerative diseases...

I think that what

we\'ve seen develop in the later 20th century and into today is a greater reliance on the visual aspect of

attraction as humans have become more \"clean\" and have covered up their natural pheromone scent/production with

overly scented personal hygiene products (shampoo, lotion, deorderants, soaps) and colognes.

Gyms, suntan

palors, cosmetic surgery, botox injections, miracle bras, hair salons, etc., have all come about within the past 50

to 60 years or so, which basically parallels the increase in personal hygiene/cleanliness.

As one sense becomes

less used (smell), another becomes more important (sight).

Something to ponder: As synthetic pheromones become

increasingly popular and accepted by the mainstream, what consequences will there be in terms of natural pheromone

production versus synthetic? Will an overabundance of synthetic pheromones produce a subconscious backlash to their

particular scent? Will the savy \"player\" go to only showering once a week in order to boost natural pheromone

presence? (Maybe this is why chicks dig Russel Crowe, Brad Pitt, and Johnny Depp - I\'ve heard those dudes

don\'t shower for weeks on end. Depp did it mainly to keep his pretty locks naturally oiled. Sure, I guess the

chisled jaw and sunken cheeks help, but maybe they are on to something. I wonder if they all have the same

agent.)

Now listening to: Morcheeba\'s \"Parts of the Process\"

Holmes
10-27-2003, 03:27 PM
Something to ponder: As synthetic

pheromones become increasingly popular and accepted by the mainstream, what consequences will there be in terms of

natural pheromone production versus synthetic? Will an overabundance of synthetic pheromones produce a subconscious

backlash to their particular scent?

Great questions. I\'ve been

wondering the same...

A fine CD, indeed, \"Parts Of The Process.\" Morcheeba are cool.

Holmes

bjf
10-27-2003, 04:29 PM
study (\"http://wwwpsy.uni-muenster.de/inst2/maiworm/pub5.html\")

Brian
10-27-2003, 07:19 PM
Great article!

Whitehall
10-27-2003, 07:49 PM
MEN!

Let\'s get

back to the point of the thread - the aroma of warm boobies.

Save Brad Pitt\'s unwashed armpits for another

thread.

Next time (first time?) any of you bozos get up close and personal with a young woman\'s chest, pay

attention to the aroma and the effects it has on you. There is an as of yet undiscovered pheromone at work there.

As to correlating the leadership in personal hygene in California with it\'s increase in divorce rate is

like saying that killing turkeys causes winter.

Holmes
10-27-2003, 08:59 PM
As to correlating the leadership in personal hygene

in California with it\'s increase in divorce rate is like saying that killing turkeys causes winter.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes, however it\'s not at all like saying that termite farts

cause global warming.

Holmes

Sacogoo
10-27-2003, 10:37 PM
Whitehall writes:

Next time (first time?) any of you bozos get up

close and personal with a young woman\'s chest, pay attention to the aroma and the effects it has on you.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Whitehall, did you recently spend a little time getting tagged teamed by

a couple of seriously kickass knockers? You seem really enthralled by boob stank of late.

BTW - How young are

you suggesting the woman\'s boobs be? Are you inferring that the pert, perky boobs of a 19 year old smell better

than sagging, hairy nippled, overly ripe melons of a post-menupausal blue-hair?

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
As to correlating the leadership in personal hygene in California with

it\'s increase in divorce rate is like saying that killing turkeys causes winter.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It doesn\'t?

Now listening to: Santana\'s \"Abraxas\"

Whitehall
10-28-2003, 08:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Are you inferring that the pert, perky boobs of a 19 year old smell better

than sagging, hairy
nippled, overly ripe melons of a post-menupausal blue-hair?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes.

And since I seeing more of the latter than the former, a product that would make the

latter\'s chest smell more like the former would be a boon to my sexual enjoyment.

CptKipling
10-31-2003, 06:04 PM
Whitehall\'s right, this

odour makes me swoon!