PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play: Name that Pheromone

neon
10-27-2003, 07:15 AM
A few

years back (probably during the summer or fall of 1999), a friend provided me with a bottle of pheromone that turned

out to work quite well (contrary to our initial opinions). However, I still haven\'t been able to find out its

brand name or where he got it from, and neither does he remember. I am only certain that it was purchased through a

website.

The bottle is a translucent brown and carries a large, black cap with striped sides and an empty circle

on the top. On the bottom of the bottle, there are two, dotted concentric circles at the edges, within them,

\'T6\' (with the right part of the \'T\' directly over the \'6\') and, below it, the number \'14\'

etched onto the brownish glass.

The pheromone liquid itself is clear and nearly odorless (neither I nor anyone I

know has seemed to consciously notice its smell).

I would appreciate any effort to help me discover the possible

brand/supplier/chemical makeup of this pheromone.

Thank you all in advance.

Sexyredhead
10-27-2003, 07:18 AM
What kind of reactions did you get when using it?

neon
10-27-2003, 08:17 AM
The

effects I got were unquestionable (very similar to other peoples\' accounts of effective pheromone use, maybe even

stronger).

Right now, I would just like to know the name of the pheromone. It\'s a bit of an emergency,

since I need more soon. I will probably have time within the next few days to document the encounters I\'ve had

thanks to this little brown bottle.

BTW, the bottle is about 2.5\" tall and about 1\" in diameter at the

bottom. All help will be appreciated!

Thanks again.

Note: I\'d rather have the pheromone

identified by the physical description I provided, rather than a subjective account of its effects. If people start

naming pheros based on the effects I claim to have had, I doubt that will help me much in finding the one I\'m

looking for.

jamesdeanmartin
10-27-2003, 11:38 AM
In all likelihood it is simply a version of APC re-packaged.
I remember seeing a lot of different

varieties of APC around then.

The packaging doesn\'t sound familar to me at all.

If we are talking 1999,

very few (if any) of the current products were available.

APC, maybe PI/M were out. I remember sometime around

2000 everyone getting excited about \"The Edge\" :-)

take care,
JDM

tallmacky
10-27-2003, 07:25 PM
and rightfully so, the edge was a revolution!

neon
10-31-2003, 07:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
In all likelihood it is simply a version of APC

re-packaged.
APC, maybe PI/M were out.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I was thinking the

same at first (that it was just APC), but the lack of notable odor is what confuses me. Aren\'t APC and PI

supposed to have a strong, noticeable smells?

Also, I haven\'t noticed aggression from anyone. In fact, I get

more friendly reactions from both members of both genders. It\'s odd that something like this would be available

in 1999, maybe we got it in 2000?

Thanks for your help so far,

neon

Brian
10-31-2003, 08:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I was thinking the same at first (that it was just

APC), but the lack of notable odor is what confuses me. Aren\'t APC and PI supposed to have a strong, noticeable

smells?

Also, I haven\'t noticed aggression from anyone. In fact, I get more friendly reactions from both

members of both genders. It\'s odd that something like this would be available in 1999, maybe we got it in

2000?

Thanks for your help so far,

neon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Your right! APC, has

a very identifiable fragrance. I\'ve been using PI/m since 2000, and it has always come in the blue bottle. PI

also has its name on the label.

Your description of the bottle, sounds like APC. The problem is, it doesn\'t

have a smell. I\'ve been using APC for the past 3 years, and it has always had the same scent.

Don\'t know

what you have there. They may not even make it anymore. I\'m surprised there isn\'t a name somewhere on the

bottle. That\'s a lousy way to market a product. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian

jamesdeanmartin
10-31-2003, 11:43 AM
Yes APC does have a fairly distinctive smell as well.

Hmmm...I remember getting free samples of a

pheromone that some company was offering around that time. They advertised in the back of Maxim etc. A very soft

scent, virtually not noticeable. I don\'t remember what it was called though (or if it even worked.)