PDA

View Full Version : time_to_try new things

time_to_try
10-27-2003, 06:24 AM
Hello

everybody,
I\'m new in the pheromone scene (32 years/male), and I have to say I did learn a lot for reading the

various messages on this forum, so thank you all for the knowledge & sharing your experiences.
Now, I thought

to give the \"Perfect Ten\" (for men) a try, but I need some help with the following questions:
1. I can\'t be

diluting, mixing stuff & so on, so can I just put a drop or so of P10 on behind my ear for example & then

spray my normal “eau de toilet” on exactly the same spot as the P10 drop to dilute it with the perfume & take

its unpleasant smell away with the perfume? (FYI Its Cool water from Davidoff :-) Will this work or will the perfume

kill the P10 effect?

2. If its OK to just use a drop of P10 & spay perfume over it, does it matter how much

perfume I spray? And is a drop behind every ear OK, too much or too little? Last thing I want is to go to the OD

zone.

3. Bruce, third question is for you mate....Have you sent the P10 to the UK before? I don\'t have a

problem with paying for UPS or Fedex etc, but I\'m just worried because the kit contains a syringe, so it might be

a bit suspicious for customs? BTW, I also have the experience of things going
missing in the normal UK postal

system.

Sorry if these questions seem old & repeated.....

Cheers all....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sacogoo
10-27-2003, 04:13 PM
time to try

writes:
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
1. I can\'t be diluting, mixing stuff

&amp; so on, so can I just put a drop or so of P10 on behind my ear for example &amp; then spray my normal

&amp;#8220;eau de toilet&amp;#8221; on exactly the same spot as the P10 drop to dilute it with the perfume &amp;

take its unpleasant smell away with the perfume? (FYI Its Cool water from Davidoff :-) Will this work or will the

perfume kill the P10 effect?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Actually, Perfect 10 does a

remarkably good job at covering it\'s own stink so it\'s relatively easy to cover up with a cologne or other

cover scent - which will not diminish the pheromones effectiveness.

&lt;&lt;2. If its OK to just use a drop of

P10 &amp; spay perfume over it&gt;&gt;

Yes.

&lt;&lt;...does it matter how much perfume I spray?&gt;&gt;

It

does if you don\'t want to smell like a stinkbomb that bathed in it. As far as effecting the pheromone -

no.

&lt;&lt;And is a drop behind every ear OK, too much or too little?&gt;&gt;

That\'s something that you

are going to have to find out for yourself. Everybody\'s body chemistry is different, and it\'s going to be a

trial and error thing for a little while until you figure out the perfect amount to apply and where to apply it.

&lt;&lt;Last thing I want is to go to the OD zone.&gt;&gt;

You might have to in order to find out your

application limit. As well, certain situations might just call for a slight OD. Just pull the trigger and live and

learn. There\'s really no other way to figure it out.