PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Buildup - We must FIGHT it!

bsxs
10-25-2003, 06:20 PM
Phero

buildup from say, phero-use of the day before makes it impossible for phero reapplication without an overdose. In

other words you can\'t use pheros two days in a row.

There needs to be technology that can REMOVE all pheros!

That would be so handy... like if you accidently overdose you don\'t have to have a bad day. You just use your

handy dandy phero remover.

krtel
10-25-2003, 06:48 PM
bsxs,

I\'m going to have to disagree with you on this one. Why is reapplication the next day impossible? All

of the experimentation performed by myself involved reapplication of pheromones the next day, and I don\'t get OD

symptoms from other people. As a matter of fact, my results have been nothing less than stellar.

Although this is

the case for me, I do wonder if it varies from person to person because of different body chemistry.

Krish

Sunny
10-25-2003, 10:19 PM
I

have just started playing with A1. When using 3 drops on skin, I can still smell it on myself the next day after 24

hours and one shower. So there is no doubt for me that it takes longer than 24 hours to fully diappear and anyhing

applied while it\'s still there will add up.

I wish I had any cologne which lasts so long...

Sunny

Sagacious1420
10-26-2003, 01:31 AM
Call me a heretic...it\'s nothing new for me...I, personally, dont\'t believe in phero

build-up.

When I 1st started using pheros I used every day, for months and still got great hits. Granted these

days I don\'t use them every day because I have mixes that work and I only wear them on the days that I\'m going

out, but that\'s still 3-5 days a week.

Stop being so paranoid, guys.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

DrSmellThis
10-26-2003, 03:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Phero buildup from say, phero-use of

the day before makes it impossible for phero reapplication without an overdose. In other words you can\'t use

pheros two days in a row.

There needs to be technology that can REMOVE all pheros! That would be so handy...

like if you accidently overdose you don\'t have to have a bad day. You just use your handy dandy phero remover.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
People ask the same Q\'s over and over. You can read my posts on

the subject. I never have lasting buildup, because I know how to get rid of it. I posted everything. It\'s easy.

But these days, I\'m on an every other day schedule, which works fine; and I only occasionally apply -nol to my

skin (weekly?). I love buildup, as long as it happens slowly, at the same rate of degradation. You develop a musk

over time if you work it with EO\'s. The other thing I do is to rotate pheros (e.g., PI one day, edge the next),

which also works.

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-26-2003, 03:56 AM
The other thing I do is to rotate

pheros (e.g., PI one day, edge the next), which also works.

Does

that work better than if you used the same product several days in a row (or with a rest day or 2 in the middle)?

DrSmellThis
10-26-2003, 04:14 AM
I think so.

Pancho1188
10-26-2003, 05:15 PM
The one thing I don\'t understand about the whole \"Pheromone Buildup\" phenomenon is that if the

pheromones really are difficult to get off of your skin and create this buildup, then why aren\'t your natural

pheromones having this same effect? The biggest 2 claims by pheromone sellers are that you wash away your natural

-mones and that your body doesn\'t produce as much as humans used to. If these are true, then why do the

synthetic pheromones cause this buildup? In other words, why are these any different? This may have also been

asked before, but it may be the key to figuring out what this \"buildup\" effect is.

Pancho1188
10-26-2003, 09:02 PM
post on LS

regarding why we

don\'t get buildup on our skin naturally.

the ls products are like 1000 times stronger than what we natuarlly

produce. if our dosages were 1/1000 of what they are, than buildup wouldn\'t be an issue.

understand now?

Pancho1188
10-26-2003, 09:09 PM
I get what the person who sent me that e-mail is saying, but the stuff should still wash off with soap

and water. Even \'waterproof, rubproof, sweatproof\' sunscreen comes off if you use soap and wash thoroughly.

Oh, well. I\'m still trying to get a good hit story with the stuff, so I guess I\'m way too early to start

worrying about buildup. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
10-26-2003, 10:02 PM
The best way i found is to (you have to carry some around) but anyway apply 1/3 in the morning of youre normal one

off daily application, say at 8am then 1/3 at 11am or noon. Then at 3 or 4 pm apply another 1/3 and if you deal

with people for long periods or plan on going out etc, you have a stable amount and the breakdown will aid the later

applied amounts. ALthough the morning impact will be less, i find people react more after lunch and into the

evening to pheromones.

Irish
10-27-2003, 07:01 AM
You are correct Pancho. Commercial pheros are just concentrated versions of your natural skin secretions. The

commercial products are a bit more stubborn because they are concentrated, but they are still subject to an amazing

technology: soap and water.

Try an extra pass with a good antibacterial soap and scrub-brush. It works. If

soap didn\'t work we would all be encrusted with a lifetime accumulation of natural skin steroids, even if we

didn\'t use phero products.

Whitehall
10-27-2003, 08:00 AM
While

most exogenous pheromones do wash off with soap and water, they also penetrate the skin into the deeper layers.

Down deep, they are resistant to removal and one must wait for the natural skin regeneration to bring the layers to

the surface.

So build-up happens. One should cycle them or take short breaks - at least I do.

tallmacky
10-27-2003, 07:35 PM
Oh

man so the days I get hits and didn\'t put on mones it could really be the mones?

pooey.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
10-31-2003, 08:57 AM
Oh man so the days I get hits and didn\'t put on

mones it could really be the mones?

pooey. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Oh, no... Tallmacky\'s confidence in his natural sexual attraction just

got shot... We must keep him going with inspirational quotes that will inspire him to mack it!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Top 5 Tallmacky Pep talks:

5. \"Come on, you\'re the Tall

Mack-Daddy\"
4. \"Tallmacky? More like LONGmacky!!!\"
3. \"Are those pheromones you\'re wearing or can you

just tap that ass like a bad mother---shut your mouth!!!\"
2. \"Tallmacky gets hits so big, you\'d think he was

a wicked step-child...\"
1. \"Chiropractic Centers want to hire you to keep their client-base up from all of the

twisted necks ladies get from snapping them around to check you out!!!\"

Just trying to do my part to keep the

Tallmacky macking... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tallmacky
10-31-2003, 09:13 AM
Haha, pancho. lmao. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif