PDA

View Full Version : First pheromones

sean
10-25-2003, 11:14 AM
I am going to soon be

purchasing my first pheromones. I had ordered andro 4.2 from love scent before but it accidently got sent back when

it got to my door. I am happy that happened know though as I was going to be using it alone with nothing else, and I

have been reading these forums and I guess that wouldnt be very good. I now am thinking about purchasing Alter Ego,

becasue it has all three types of pheromones and I have heard it works good. However I understand that most of the

people on here use a assortment of pheromones all at once that make for good results, or a chemistry set as some

call it? Anyway even though I am a newbie to all of this I would like to have the best, or a good combination that

works very well, anyone have any suggestions? Do different combinations work for differnent people?

Also I have

came accross \"pheromone releasing pills\" not only are they expensive as hell, but I am assuming that it is a

load of bullshit, am I wrong?

Also I not looking at these pheromones as some kind of magic potion that makes

women automatically attracted to you, but rather as giving me a little edge that I can use to my advantage, I would

consider myself as average in looks, but I am very unconfident about myself, perhaps even underconfident, and I

don\'t have much self esteem, I know that confidence is very important to being successful with women (as I have

read in pick-up guides) and I think that mones would help me very much in that aspect.

Thanks guys.

Jones
10-25-2003, 12:32 PM
mones wont be able to

help you. sry.

\'I am very unconfident about myself, perhaps even underconfident,\' -no \'edge\' will

help you if that is so

sean
10-25-2003, 12:42 PM
I don\'t

understand.... What are you talking about? I don\'t get it... Is it becasue I am not confident enough? That is

something that I can easily overcome, I\'ve done it before, with good results.. I am a shy person I guess, maybe

somewhat of an intrevert, but that isn\'t going to mean [censored]. Tell me then, what WILL help me, seriously.

And I am still a little confused as to what you are saying, please explain. Yes I am UNDERconfident about myself,

that is what I have to remind myself, I feel I\'d be more confident approaching women with mones. But I can brew

up enough confidence when I really want too and I\'ve done it before.

Elana
10-25-2003, 01:13 PM
Sean...check your PM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jones
10-25-2003, 01:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I don\'t understand.... What are you talking

about? I don\'t get it... Is it becasue I am not confident enough? That is something that I can easily overcome,

I\'ve done it before, with good results.. I am a shy person I guess, maybe somewhat of an intrevert, but that

isn\'t going to mean [censored]. Tell me then, what WILL help me, seriously. And I am still a little confused as

to what you are saying, please explain. Yes I am UNDERconfident about myself, that is what I have to remind myself,

I feel I\'d be more confident approaching women with mones. But I can brew up enough confidence when I really want

too and I\'ve done it before.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

sure ill elaborate. Since

confidence is the #1 thing that women are attracted to, I was just reminding you that it should be your number one

priority.

As far as mones go, I really havent used all of em. In my experiences, AE is crap, and Realm/w may

be good for sexual hits, if you can be aggresive enough.

Sagacious1420
10-25-2003, 01:59 PM
Since confidence is the #1 thing that women are

attracted to, I was just reminding you that it should be your number one priority.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Agreed, confidence is key. Some ppl have mentioned a slight confidence boost from wearing

mones and that may help a little, I certainly notice the effect upon me. You should definitely takes some time to

work on that aspect of yourself. It will help you in all areas of your life.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
As far as mones go, I really havent used all of em. In my experiences, AE is crap, and Realm/w may be good for

sexual hits, if you can be aggresive enough.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

WTF? AE is great stuff!

franki
10-25-2003, 03:04 PM
Yeah, it is certainly

a lot better pheromone-wise than Realm, but if you want the real stuff get some NPA or TE/EE..

Jones
10-25-2003, 03:45 PM
In my experiences, AE is crap, and Realm/w

may be good for sexual hits, if you can be aggresive enough.

krtel
10-25-2003, 07:04 PM
Jones,

Pheromones

won\'t work for him because he doesen\'t have a lot of confidence? This is arguable! I would imagine pheromones

boosting confidence level because of the edge it gives the user. Once a newbie starts wearing it for a few weeks,

and begins to notice the different way people treat him/her, I am certain that he/she will become more confident

about his/her surroundings. In due time, the user of pheromones will have the confidence that women find attractive

in men. \"How the hell do you know this, Krish?\", you ask. Well, the newbie I described was me.

Krish

Sunny
10-25-2003, 10:33 PM
Krish and Sean,

I

agree with your experience Krish. I am not shy but I experience a strong ego boost with the right mix. I haven\'t

received any extreme reaktions from people which would classify as a big hit worth reporting, but I have

received numerous reactions. The biggest reaction however is in myself. Even if the mones would not produce any

reaction in other people, I would still be enthusiastic about them - they make me so much more confident. And

this is what others obviously sense and treat me differenty. It takes time for them to adjust to my new

\'personality\' so the results are getting better every week!

Sean, from my own experience, I would use mones

(like AE) like a medication for myself and make maximum use of what it has to give to me (this means, do everything

to work on my attitude at the same time). Reactions from others will come then, because you change. On top of

that reactions from others or even hits as a direct result of the mones on them may occur, which for me is just the

icing on the cake!

Sunny

P.S. Okay I won\'t complain about a really big hit, like others have reported, some

day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
10-26-2003, 06:43 AM
If you are looking

for a decent pair of products, then get one of the Edge varients and AE, best bang for your buck!

AzMike
10-26-2003, 10:21 AM
Jones,

Pheromones won\'t work for him because

he doesen\'t have a lot of confidence? This is arguable! I would imagine pheromones boosting confidence level

because of the edge it gives the user. Once a newbie starts wearing it for a few weeks, and begins to notice the

different way people treat him/her, I am certain that he/she will become more confident about his/her surroundings.

In due time, the user of pheromones will have the confidence that women find attractive in men. \"How the hell do

you know this, Krish?\", you ask. Well, the newbie I described was me.

Krish

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Krish, keep in mind that this is assuming that there WILL be
\"differences in the way people

treat him/her\". Pheromones may
or may not cause any difference in the way people treat the
pheromone user. It

is quite possible that for some users,
pheromones may cause no reactions whatsoever from other people.

AzMike

sean
10-26-2003, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the

reply\'s guys, haven\'t had a chance to login a while, and Jones I understand how important confidence is, I

have read about this many times http://www.fastseduction.com/ (\"http://www.fastseduction.com/\")

I

did figure just by wearing the pheromones that it would boost my confidence, and I have experienced many times the

successs of confidence, it was not like I was going to just wear the mones and expect women to throw themselves at

me as some newbies would like to think pheromones do, but I was going to expect a little bit of help from the mones.

I am really excited about pheromones and hope that they will work well, and thanks to everyone who helped me

out.

Also I came accross \"pheromone releasing pills\" has anyone else seen these? I suspect that they do next

to nothing, but just wondering what those are all about.

Thanks