PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones in training or sales rooms?

Sunny
10-25-2003, 02:28 AM
All,

has anybody of you tried to use pheromones like -nol not applied to body/clothing but in a room, like a

training room or in a shop?

Any references to studies?

Specifically I am thinking about a training situation

in a larger room when -nol worn on my body won\'t reach far enough. The idea is to spray a small amount of -nol on

the chairs. What do you think about it? Would it work? Legal issues?

Sunny

belgareth
10-25-2003, 03:01 AM
What would be your point? Are you the presentor?

I wear mones at business functions all the time,

that\'s the main reason I got into them in the first place. It depends on the situation and what I am trying to

accomplish which ones I wear. Thy do help though.

Sunny
10-25-2003, 03:50 AM
Yes, I would be the presentator. The question is what and how to apply to the room (chairs) instead of only on me.

I would wear a balanced mix (like AE). This would give me the balanced aura of power and approchability as usual

(this is exactly what AE does for me). But only those who get close to me (like when they are in a one on one

conversation after with me the presentation) would benefit from this. My idea is to get the others in a relaxed mood

through a trace of -nol on each of their chairs. They would not directly feel that their relaxed mood has anything

to do with me - it would just happen to be. And I could use it in my presentation (which would still have to be good

of cause - pheromones won\'t make up for a poor presentation!).

Sunny

belgareth
10-25-2003, 04:17 AM
Generally when I am presenting, it is to a small group of professionals (8-10). I use WAGG and NPA in

that situation. It usually results in them taking me a little more seriously, greater credibility. I did find that

as a group, attornies are not good to wear none around, too many of them take you as a challenge or threat.

If

you intend to go through with it, consider striking range and ventilation before you put anything on all the chairs.

You might want to re-think that a bit. If you apply mones to all the chairs in a tightly closed or poorly ventilated

room, you might be seriously ODing. Also, consider the effects on you (concentration and focus) while trying to

present.

The ethical issues are another subject and I won\'t go there. I will be very interested to hear what

happens.

Sunny
10-25-2003, 01:30 PM
How did you come to use WAGG/NPA? No -nol and no -rone? Have you tried other combos? May I ask what ratio, amount

and mode of application you are using? I am always curious about what is working for others...

I agree that

OD is an issue. Don\'t want to give everybody a headache... Per chair I would apply a maximum 0.001 mg (5 % of

what may be a normal dosage on myself). With all the chairs close together this is adding up on the concentration in

the air.

I have not really decided on trying it. That is for three reasons: 1) I don\'t habe the chemset

and I am not sure if SOE would do it (-rone? scent?) 2) I don\'t have a baseline because it\'s different people

in a different environment with different topics every time 3) If somebody sees me applying the mones I will have a

hard time explaining...

AznDude
10-25-2003, 01:40 PM
Wait....

If you put it on the chairs... how would that make them know the mones are from you and not from the

person sitting next to them in the chair?

Unless I read your question wrong and you\'re just trying to ease

them by having the mones around for everyone to smell.

Sunny
10-25-2003, 01:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
My idea is to get the others in a relaxed mood

through a trace of -nol on each of their chairs. They would not directly feel that their relaxed mood has anything

to do with me - it would just happen to be.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

AznDude
10-25-2003, 01:45 PM
Ah, I missed that. My bad.

Sunny
10-25-2003, 01:47 PM
Don\'t worry Dude /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

krtel
10-25-2003, 06:10 PM
Sunny,

For this type of situation, I don\'t recommend using 100% androstenol (or even 100% SoE). You want

people to think \"damn, he\'s good.\" but at the same time you want to create a comfortable environment where

people can ask questions. Therefore, a blend of nol/none and even rone is recommended. Some good (and proven)

candidates for your situation are:

1. KR#1
2. DD#1
3. WKM#1

Krish

WonderingThoughts
10-25-2003, 07:44 PM
I was wondering about how the pheromones would work if I applied them to my work area. I work in an

office complex where most of the workers are men, of course I am a female.

krtel
10-25-2003, 09:53 PM
No one can tell you this because we are not you. I\'d advise you to try it for yourself.

Krish

belgareth
10-26-2003, 03:11 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
How did you come to use WAGG/NPA? No

-nol and no -rone? Have you tried other combos? May I ask what ratio, amount and mode of application you are using?

I am always curious about what is working for others...

I agree that OD is an issue. Don\'t want to give

everybody a headache... Per chair I would apply a maximum 0.001 mg (5 % of what may be a normal dosage on myself).

With all the chairs close together this is adding up on the concentration in the air.

I have not really decided

on trying it. That is for three reasons: 1) I don\'t habe the chemset and I am not sure if SOE would do it (-rone?

scent?) 2) I don\'t have a baseline because it\'s different people in a different environment with different

topics every time 3) If somebody sees me applying the mones I will have a hard time explaining...

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I came up with it through trial and error. My thought was to create an

aura of being in control and likeable at the same time. The goal is to get these people to trust me and use my

company\'s services in their businesses. This mix works well for that purpose.

The dose is three dabs of WAGG

and one of NPA with whatever cover scent you choose but keep it light.

Sunny
10-26-2003, 09:34 AM
belgareth,

add a dab of PI and you have WKM#2... very well!

Kish,

I have the idea that -none should be

traced to the wearer. My guess is when it\'s on the chairs people will associate it with their neighbors etc. but

not think \"damn, he\'s good\" about meI think it may even be dangerous - if you give the same dosage to

everybody, no matter if male or female, independant of personal effective and tolerance levels. I understand that

finding the right dosage for -none is more tricky than for -nol. And there also is the smell problem. I would not

want any prominent cover smell in the room...

Sunny