PDA

View Full Version : help me.

wikid
10-24-2003, 10:39 AM
hey guys and gals , this is my

first post on the forum. I\'ve been reading alot of the threads and the AE sounds very good.

I have one

question. will the AE (old) still be effective if I use colonge with it. or will the colonge out power the effects

of the old AE.

sorry, it\'s a stupid question. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Holmes
10-24-2003, 10:50 AM
Wikid,

There shouldn\'t

be any change as regards the effectiveness of the pheros themselves.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cuddlebear
10-24-2003, 10:50 AM
Not a stupid question at

all! Cologne usually doesn\'t \"cancel out\" mones, it calls attention to them by making it more of a

conscious, as opposed to a subconscious thing ...

Cuddles

Sacogoo
10-24-2003, 11:22 AM
However, because AE has

it\'s own individual and obvious scent, you probably don\'t want to combine it with a cover cologne (unless

you\'ve got a gallon jug of L\'eau d\'Whore laying around you need to get rid of or a nice cologne that you

want to ruin the scent of, then by all means combine the two and end up as an cacophony of olafactory putrescence).

Use AE as a stand alone applicator.

If you want to use your colognes as the main scent to cover the \'mones

while still being a sexy beast dripping with the pulsing power of pheromones, then get an unscented \'mone product

like unscented Primal Instinct, Pheromax, unscented AFA, unscented The Edge, unscented New Pheromone Additive, etc.,

etc., etc. (You get the drift.)

Personally, I\'ve found that most women actually like the smell of the scented

pheromone products well enough. (And it\'s a good way for you to get a potential target to get a whole nose full

of \'mones - \"Hey, I\'m trying a new cologne. What do you think of the scent?\" and have them sniff the

application point. I recently did this with my wife with Rogue Male, and we were doing the horizontal mambo about

20 minutes later.) However, if you have your money invested into a good cologne arsenal already, maybe an unscented

would be best.

cuddlebear
10-24-2003, 11:52 AM
Well, I may need to say I

stand corrected on this one. AE is one product I have not tried yet ... I use unscented mone products for the most

part and my comments were based on that. I do not know if AE\'s scent is compatible with colognes or not .. I

certainly don\'t wish to contribute to a \"cacophony of olfactory putrescence\" (or \"stinkbomb\" in everyday

English) ...

Holmes
10-24-2003, 12:02 PM
The \"old\" AE is fairly

easy to cover up.

Holmes

wikid
10-24-2003, 01:29 PM
thanks alot guys. Since I just

purchase a new $80.00 acqua di gio. I want to try the non scented ones.

but there is so much of them out there.

Can you guys name a good one that is non-scented, and that I dont have to mix, but will still work just as good the

ones that you have to mix.

thinks in advance

franki
10-24-2003, 01:32 PM
TE, NPA, PI, WAGG, AFA ,

Pheromax

wikid
10-24-2003, 01:53 PM
haha, i said one. now it\'s

still hard for me to decide. can you tell me with one you think would work best for me

i\'m 5\"5 135 and 23yrs

old.

Sacogoo
10-24-2003, 02:07 PM
wikid writes:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
but there is so much of them out there. Can you

guys name a good one that is non-scented, and that I dont have to mix, but will still work just as good the ones

that you have to mix.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

With the Acqua di Gio, you\'ll have to go

a bit lighter with the \'mone as I\'ve found that the heavy \'none based products will change the overall

scent of the Gio. My recommendations would be as follows (in order):

1. Attraction
- Combination -nol and -none

product that comes in a easy to control and easy to use spray bottle which contains a lot of product. Relatively

easy to cover up. This will allow you to get buddy buddy with someone, as well as get the fire down below

flickering. If you\'re just starting to date or hunt your prey, this is what I\'d recommend.

2. Pheromax

(New)
- You got to be careful not to apply too much (dab versus spray) as it is potent, but it\'s got a whole

boat load of various \'mones in there that help to cover all the bases. (Does have a -none stink about it, but

not as bad as PI, NPA or The Edge.) If you want you\'ve already got your prey caged, but want them to turn into a

frothing sexual beast, this is the one.

3. WAGG-N
- Another full range \'mone product with the -none zinger

added. Want to turn that good friend into a hump buddy? Good product to use, IMO.

Now listening to: Black

Sabbath\'s \"Paranoid\"

AznDude
10-24-2003, 02:07 PM
Hrmmm... i don\'t think

mone efficientcy is based on height, weight and age /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sacogoo
10-24-2003, 03:32 PM
AznDude writes:

Hrmmm... i don\'t think mone efficientcy is based

on height, weight and age

I think that there is a part to be

played by height/weight, and age definitely does have a impact on pheromone applications. Those young bucks who are

little pheromone factories in their own right may not need a super heavy -none product, and might benefit from a

-nol based product more while the over 30 crowd might actually benefit from a heavier -none product as our

production of natural pheros is not what it used to be.

Now listening to: The White Stripes\' \"Elephant\"

Holmes
10-24-2003, 03:36 PM
Yeah, every one of those

variables has an important role in determining which product or mix might suit you best.

THE WHITE STRIPES!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes

Elana
10-24-2003, 03:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That guys voice annoys me. Requesting some Chili Peppers, Otherside,

please

AznDude
10-25-2003, 01:07 PM
True, I stand corrected on

that.

But I was thinking that since naturally produced mones are 10 - 50 times less than the product we\'re

using anyway (based on a few posts I read), it wouldn\'t matter THAT much. But that\'s just a thought.

There\'s probably a lot of technical stuff involved I\'m not knowleged about.

</font><blockquote><font

AznDude writes:
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Hrmmm... i don\'t think mone efficientcy is based on height, weight and age

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I think that there is a part to be played by height/weight, and age definitely does have a

impact on pheromone applications. Those young bucks who are little pheromone factories in their own right may not

need a super heavy -none product, and might benefit from a -nol based product more while the over 30 crowd might

actually benefit from a heavier -none product as our production of natural pheros is not what it used to be.

AzMike
10-25-2003, 01:15 PM
Sacagoo:
(And it\'s a good way for you to get a

potential target to get a whole nose full of \'mones - \"Hey, I\'m trying a new cologne. What do you think of

the scent?\" and have them sniff the application point. I recently did this with my wife with Rogue Male, and we

were doing the horizontal mambo about 20 minutes later.)

This sounds

like a great idea, I\'ll try this a few times- with women I know, of course. The reactions I\'ve gotten from

mones so far have been slight, nothing that I would consider a real \"hit\". And no women have commented on the

fragrances at all.

Personally, I prefer the term \"cacophony of olfactory putrescence\" to \"stinkbomb\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Now listening to \"This Burning Heart\" by Vandenburg.

(ANYBODY remember that?)

AzMike

Holmes
10-25-2003, 01:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Now listening to \"This Burning Heart\" by Vandenburg. (ANYBODY remember

that?)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Oh

God. Dredging up the gems!

Holmes

druid
10-25-2003, 01:53 PM
I really like aqua di gio and I

wear it with Old AE and it covers it well. I have gotten some good hits with, search and ye shall find

Anyways I just wanted to say that 80 bucks for some aqua di gio

is way too much. If it is the size I think then you should be able to get it in a department store at like 50

bucks. Probably even 40 if you catch a sale.

Holmes
10-25-2003, 02:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Anyways I just wanted to say that 80 bucks for some aqua di gio is way too

much.

Yeesh! I agree.

www.perfumedistributor.com (\"http://www.perfumedistributor.com\")

Holmes

wikid
10-26-2003, 06:48 PM
oh [censored] that is cheap.

it\'s only $44.99 for the same one that I bought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

wikid
10-26-2003, 06:49 PM
oh [censored] that is cheap.

it\'s only $44.99 for the same one that I bought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

but thanks

for the site man. i might need it someday..

wikid
10-27-2003, 06:44 AM
okay, okay, i\'ll come

straight out and say this, yeah i might sound shallow and all but here it goes.

I want to get layed. I\'ve

already got the prey and she\'s all over me already but she\'s always sending me mixed signals. for instance she

would come and sit in my lap and grap my hands and place it on her. But then sometimes she would just stand next to

me just shy of touching.

what\'s the mone what will take this girl buddy to the next step.

Elana
10-27-2003, 06:45 AM
NPA or TE/EE

Sacogoo
10-27-2003, 03:55 PM
wikid writes:

I want to get layed.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t we all? Sh_t - I wanna get laid six times a day. Actually, I wanna give lay six

times a day.

what\'s the mone what will

take this girl buddy to the next step.

Coors Light and a little

balls on your part.

Try this - next time you are talking to her, and you think that the \"connection\" is

there, just shut your pie hole and give her a kiss. Make sure that it\'s a semi-hard, passionate kiss, but not a

deep in the act of love making, tongue type kiss. Put your hand behind her head in her hair and hold the kiss for 3

or 4 long seconds. You\'ll know if it worked or not. (I did this same thing to a neighbor\'s wife once, and I

ended up having to move out of state in order to get her to stop stalking me. It works if there is any type of

spark there, and the kiss will let you know if you want to take it any farther than that.)

Oh, pheromone to help

soften the target, the prelude to the kiss? The Edge.

Now listening to: Massive Attack\'s \"Mezzanine\"

Elana
10-27-2003, 07:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font

just shut your pie hole and give her a kiss. Make sure that it\'s a

semi-hard, passionate kiss, but not a deep in the act of love making, tongue type kiss. Put your hand behind her

head in her hair and hold the kiss for 3 or 4 long seconds.

Oh

yeah! That will work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

wikid
10-28-2003, 07:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font

just shut

your pie hole and give her a kiss. Make sure that it\'s a semi-hard, passionate kiss, but not a deep in the act of

love making, tongue type kiss. Put your hand behind her head in her hair and hold the kiss for 3 or 4 long seconds.

Oh yeah! That will work.

Okay, i\'ll

give it a try and tell you how it goes. and by the way I\'ve just ordered the newbie pack,

Brian
10-28-2003, 08:55 AM
Sacogoo,

I like your style.

You don\'t mince any words. You just tell it like it is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kari
10-28-2003, 09:28 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Sacogoo,

I like your style. You don\'t mince any words. You just tell it

like it is! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sacogoo calls a spade a f***ing shovel! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian
10-28-2003, 10:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Sacogoo calls a spade a f***ing shovel!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>

Close enough! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

time_to_try
10-28-2003, 10:33 AM
Sacogoo, my mate did

that once and ended up with a good slap on his face! She later told him that he got it all wrong because she was

looking for a friend not a lover. My guess is that she was looking for some action, but found him a lousy kisser

Sacogoo
10-28-2003, 11:50 AM
time to try writes:
Sacogoo, my mate did that once and ended up with a good slap on his face! She later told him that he got it all wrong because she was looking for a friend not a lover. My guess is that she was looking for some action, but found him a lousy kisser

My guess is that he doesn\'t read people well. It\'s in the eyes. It\'s in the air. There\'s a tension, a wanting, a fear, a longing, all wrapped up into a brief moment. Either you feel it, and pull the trigger and indulge in the passion of the moment; or you feel it, don\'t grab it, and regret it for the rest of your life (at least ten times of significance in my own life). Or, it just ain\'t there, no matter how much a person wants it to be. You\'ll feel that as well. (Or at least you should - god help your sorry ass if you can\'t pick up on your own emotions and feelings.)

You\'ll know if you know, if you know what I mean.

Now listening to: Dwight Yoakam\'s \"This Time\"

Post Script - I always felt that a spade was more of a trenching tool than a f_c_ing shovel.

Kari
10-28-2003, 11:54 AM
time to try writes:
Sacogoo, my mate did that once and ended up with a good slap on his face! She later told him that he got it all wrong because she was looking for a friend not a lover. My guess is that she was looking for some action, but found him a lousy kisser

My guess is that he doesn\'t read people well. It\'s in the eyes. It\'s in the air. There\'s a tension, a wanting, a fear, a longing, all wrapped up into a brief moment. Either you feel it, and pull the trigger and indulge in the passion of the moment; or you feel it, don\'t grab it, and regret it for the rest of your life (at least ten times of significance in my own life). Or, it just ain\'t there, no matter how much a person wants it to be. You\'ll feel that as well. (Or at least you should - god help your sorry ass if you can\'t pick up on your own emotions and feelings.)

Succinct, and rather romantic!

You\'ll know if you know, if you know what I mean.

Now listening to: Dwight Yoakam\'s \"This Time\"

Post Script - I always felt that a spade was more of a trenching tool than a f_c_ing shovel.

That was a compliement, sweets! I say that of people who say what\'s on their f_c_ing minds. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sacogoo
10-28-2003, 12:39 PM
Kari writes:
That was a compliement, sweets!

I know Sugarpop - thank you. (I just love little cutesy pie pillow talk names. Just gives me this uncontrollable urge to nibble all over somebody. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

Holmes
10-28-2003, 01:06 PM

Amen.

Holmes

wikid
10-29-2003, 06:42 AM
okay, so i got the TE in the

mail today but it\'s in a spray. All i hear you guys talk about is 3-4 drops of TE now how much is that compared

to 1 spray.?

thanks so much. cant wait to try it out

Kari
10-29-2003, 06:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Kari writes:
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
That was a compliement, sweets!

I know Sugarpop - thank you.

(I just love little cutesy pie pillow talk names. Just gives me this uncontrollable urge to nibble all over

somebody. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

One DOES have to eat to live, Lovebuns! K. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
10-29-2003, 08:27 AM
</font><blockquote><font

okay, so i got the TE in the mail today but it\'s in a spray. All i hear

you guys talk about is 3-4 drops of TE now how much is that compared to 1 spray.?

thanks so much. cant wait to

try it out

Unscrew the spray cap.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
10-29-2003, 11:34 AM
One spray is roughly

equivalent to 3 drops. According to Abdustor\'s calculations, one drop = 0.05 mg and one spray = 0.13 mg, IIRC.

It would seem that you would be better off using 3 drops vs. one spray. For one thing, there is less chance of

wasting product that doesn\'t end up on your skin when spraying. Second, you can spread out drop applications to

different areas, like the neck and wrists.

wikid
10-31-2003, 08:22 AM
i receeefe-a zee TE in zee

meeel und I\'fe-a tested it et 3 lucel bers. hunestly, I deedn\'t see-a uny iffffects.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i dunt knoo iff it\'s joost me-a oor iff zee TE is joost BS.

wikid
11-04-2003, 09:05 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Never mind. TE has made a BELIEVER OF ME!!!!!
last night was the

strongest HIT EVER!!!!!

CAN EVERYONE SAY I WAZ KNOCKING DA BOOT

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

-Can\'t hardly wait to try the AE

wikid
11-04-2003, 09:08 AM
OH AND ONE MORE THING.
CAN I

GET A ROUND OF APPLAUSE....

time_to_try
11-04-2003, 09:21 AM
Wikid...you should know

the people in this forum better by now.
So, congrats, but.....we NEED details!!

cuddlebear
11-04-2003, 10:14 AM
*Clapping for

Wikid*

Good job, but yea, some details, guy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pancho1188
11-04-2003, 10:40 AM
As Tupac said:
\"bow

down in the presence of a Boss playa\"

But as everyone else has said:
\"DETAILS, mofo!!!\"

You can\'t

leave us hanging like that!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bigdog
11-04-2003, 11:22 AM
Congrats Wikid! Things sure

changed after 4 days.

What happened and how much TE did you use? Did you use anything else with it?

wikid
11-05-2003, 06:22 AM
I am now only using 4 drops as

it seems to do the trick.
okay here\'s the FYI.

I went to the club that I usually see the girl, Talked to her

for a bit but then 2 of my friends were trying real hard to get her attention so I backed off her and just asked for

a date to the movies. after that I just left her alone with my friends and acted like I didn\'t show any intrest

in her, \" I think this did wonders, since after about 1 hour she started to try and get my attention by walking

pass me and giving me the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.
Anyways, Monday came and I picked her

up from school. \"oh and by the way she\'s 19 yrs old and she\'s in a local tech school\". We watched the

movies, actually we didn\'t watched the movies if you know what I mean. After that we drove by the Lakefront and

talked for a bit, then out of the blue she just asked me if I would ever consider having sex with her. Of course I

said \" The question is, would you consider having sex with me!\". then we took a walk in the woods and

Elana
11-05-2003, 06:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font

then out of the blue she just asked me if I would ever consider having sex

with her.

WTF? Why did she ask you that? LMAO

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That\'s just so odd. Can you imagine a guy saying no to that

question? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cuddlebear
11-05-2003, 06:32 AM
I just LOOOVE hit

stories! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That\'s the truest hit, the kind where you get

asked \"out of the blue\" like they couldn\'t hold it in any longer.

Time to try Edge, I guess ...

Elana
11-05-2003, 06:35 AM
but yes...that is what I call

a real hit story. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kari
11-05-2003, 06:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I am now only using 4 drops as it seems to do the trick.
okay here\'s the

FYI.

I went to the club that I usually see the girl, Talked to her for a bit but then 2 of my friends were

trying real hard to get her attention so I backed off her and just asked for a date to the movies. after that I just

left her alone with my friends and acted like I didn\'t show any intrest in her, \" I think this did wonders,

since after about 1 hour she started to try and get my attention by walking pass me and giving me the

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif.
Anyways, Monday came and I picked her up from school. \"oh and

by the way she\'s 19 yrs old and she\'s in a local tech school\". We watched the movies, actually we didn\'t

watched the movies if you know what I mean. After that we drove by the Lakefront and talked for a bit, then out of

the blue she just asked me if I would ever consider having sex with her. Of course I said \" The question is, would

you consider having sex with me!\". then we took a walk in the woods and

GREAT hit

story! Thanks! Like, a guy is gonna say no to an offer of sex. &lt;gg&gt;

cuddlebear
11-05-2003, 06:44 AM
By the way guy, 4 drops

WHERE?

wikid
11-05-2003, 07:25 AM
Used 2 drops on my neck and 2

drops on my chest.

Pancho1188
11-05-2003, 08:27 AM
Wow, there are few things

better than spontaneous forestry sex!!! This is right up there with make-up sex and conjugal visit sex.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

MOBLEYC57
11-05-2003, 09:53 AM
[quoteGREAT hit story!

Thanks! Like, a guy is gonna say no to an offer of sex. &lt;gg&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ah, um, er, scuse me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I say no to

offers a looooot, thank you very much. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Yes, I\'m a guy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

You gelin!?

P.S. Way to get wikid, Wikid!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sunny
11-05-2003, 11:26 AM
Hey Pancho,

I am outing

myself as not a native English speaker... what\'s make-up sex and wtf is conjugal visit sex??

Sunny

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Mtnjim
11-05-2003, 11:30 AM
\"what\'s make-up

sex...\"
The sex you have after a fight to \"make up\".
\"...and wtf is conjugal visit sex??\"

A conjugal

visit is when you are in jail and your gf/wife whatever comes to visit and you are given some place to @#^%$!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

cuddlebear
11-05-2003, 11:31 AM
A conjugal visit is when

someone who is in prison is allowed to have an opposite-sex visitor for the purpose of relieving his tensions.

Make-up sex ... usually after a fight ...

P.S. Didn\'t see Mtnjim\'s post until after I already

posted .. well, hey, we both said the same thing anywayz ..

Sunny
11-05-2003, 11:15 PM
Thank you, Mtnjim and

Cuddles!

I better don\'t tell you about my guesses from what I found in the dictionary... they were quite

different /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

He he...

Pancho1188
11-06-2003, 06:33 AM
</font><blockquote><font

You gelin!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Like a felon!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I

still wouldn\'t turn down sex if I was attracted to the girl, though.

wikid
11-06-2003, 07:10 AM
hey, why would i turn her

down, when the whole purpose of purchaseing the mones was to get some from her.