PDA

View Full Version : A1 + NPA/w Report

Irish
10-23-2003, 08:21 AM
Small dab/smear of NPA for

Women to back of my head. One drop A1 on hair above ear left side, same thing on right side. Two sprays Cerutti

Image to side/back of head. Sloppily dressed, unshaven and somewhat sick – I looked like hell I think.

Went to a

quiet bar, began talking to a woman I’ve spoken with a few times there before (she frequents this bar, usually in a

group but alone this time). I’d guess she was mid-thirties, good-looking classy blonde. Conversation is easy and

covers many topics. We sit close at one point to look at newspaper together. Conversation takes a ‘scientifically’

sexual turn (talk about relationships, needs/desires etc). Progressively more touching (I don’t initiate any, but

reciprocate whenever she touches me). Touch of the hand, thigh contact, hand on my bicep. Moves to light kissing

and speaking close into each others’ ear. At one point she says I smell good and asks what I’m wearing.

Ex-girlfriend shows up and basically ends the encounter (out of awkwardness, there was no ugly scene or anything),

but I did get phone # and big kiss on the mouth as she got up and left me there with the ex. The bar staff kidded me

about it later – apparently we had put on quite a little show there for a while.

She talked closely into my ear

for maybe an hour, so she was really breathing what I had put on my hair – no doubt she was getting lots of direct

exposure. I like to use a light dose of anything applied to the head area, so they’ll get exposure in close

conversation. I also keep the application light so I don’t repel them with a heavy dose if they move in really

close.

I usually use NPA for Men but I was out of it … did have that old bottle of the women’s NPA I used to

experiment with. I may try the women’s formula more since these results seemed good.

Sacogoo
10-23-2003, 08:49 AM
Irish writes:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I usually use NPA for Men but I was out of it - did

have that old bottle of the women\'s NPA I used to experiment with. I may try the women\'s formula more since

these results seemed good.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Seemed good?! That\'s the best hit

I\'ve read in a long time on this board.

People - this is a \'mone hit. A bullseye \'mone hit at that.

Not a \"she looked at me a little crosseyed for a second and a half\" goofy DIHL report, but a God\'s honest

physical contact, sexually aggressive hit that was an obvious result of the use of \'mones. (Reported

\"target\" was zeroing in on the application area and responded with an extremely positive result.)

Very nice

Irish. Very nice indeed.

MOBLEYC57
10-23-2003, 09:10 AM
That\'s the best hit I\'ve read in a long

time on this board.

People - this is a \'mone hit. A bullseye \'mone hit at that. Not a \"she looked at me

a little crosseyed for a second and a half\" goofy DIHL report, but a God\'s honest physical contact, sexually

aggressive hit that was an obvious result of the use of \'mones. (Reported \"target\" was zeroing in on the

application area and responded with an extremely positive result.)

Very nice Irish. Very nice indeed.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If I may...with the exception of Signor Whitehall\'s hit

w/WAGG/NOL/NPA...I\'d like to second that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Skyy
10-23-2003, 09:43 AM
WAGG + NPA M &amp; F

Kick ass!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A1 looks

interesting

Anyone new the new Pheromax /w Npa/w yet? i think that would kick ass

Whitehall
10-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Irish has described an excellent example of a hit progression. This has happened to me a few times,

especially with pheromones. Never tried NPA/w though.

DrSmellThis
10-23-2003, 03:22 PM
You needed a wingman to get rid of your ex!

proteus
10-24-2003, 04:30 AM
NPA/w is more effective than most of the phero products I\'ve tried - don\'t know what\'s in it

but it seems to add something when used with most of the male pheros.

Irish
10-24-2003, 06:21 AM
Yeah this is the kind of ‘hit’ I work for – although I don’t really think of it as a ‘hit’ so much as

an encounter that went well, with a pheromonal component. I never was much good at the phero ‘quick hit’ (unless I

was getting a bad od reaction!). My personality seems to fit best with a sustained encounter, so I’m learning to

incorporate low-key phero applications into my overall approach. I don’t try to use the pheros as an advertisement

any more – nowadays I keep the pheros light and close to the vest, and they have their effect once the girl is drawn

in closer to me.

I know if I would have just sat there the other night without doing all the other things I did,

I never would have gotten to the point of ear-nuzzling with her. Eye contact, a warm smile, and lots of effective

conversation will draw in almost any woman. The phero effects are icing on the cake, once the girl is physically

close.

Givens’ writings on human courtship behavior are really enlightening. He talks about the steps of primate

courtship, and warns against skipping steps (especially the non-verbal steps), or getting the steps out of order.

It really does seem to play out the way he says, especially with women who are attracted to you but don’t know you

very well yet. I think some guys are loading up with pheros and waiting for a girl to jump them…just not gonna

happen that way.

Whitehall
10-24-2003, 06:49 AM
I remember reading Givens\' book some years ago but lost it and forgot the author\'s

name.

Here\'s a useful link to a compendium of articles about flirting and

courtship:

http://digilander.libero.it/linguaggi

odelcorpo/flirt/ (\"http://digilander.libero.it/linguaggiodelcorpo/flirt/\")

Irish
10-24-2003, 06:57 AM
Doc I\'m afraid I\'m too damn clumsy and self-absorbed to have a wingman - we\'d probably crash

into each other and manage to do a mutual cluster-block! I work alone - and then I\'ve got no one to blame but

myself when it blows up in my face. Also I never have to squabble over who goes after the hottest girl...

Kari
10-24-2003, 07:01 AM
Never underestimate

the sexual charisma of a Celt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

proteus
10-24-2003, 07:14 AM
Great link Whitehall. And the article on female courtship strategies is really insightful and very

helpful - I have yet to look at the others but this particular article is a must read for men I feel.

Thanks!

I remember reading Givens\' book some

years ago but lost it and forgot the author\'s name.

Here\'s a useful link to a compendium of articles about

flirting and

courtship:

http://digilander.libero.it/linguaggi

odelcorpo/flirt/ (\"http://digilander.libero.it/linguaggiodelcorpo/flirt/\")

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Holmes
10-24-2003, 10:22 AM
I\'ll second that. Great link.

Holmes