PDA

View Full Version : Dynamic Duo - PI/Pheromol Factor

Sacogoo
10-22-2003, 12:20 PM
I\'ve

searched all over this freakin\' site, and can\'t find anything on the proper mix ratio\'s, application

methods, and war stories (hits) for this combo.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mucho gracias.

Still

listening to: Portishead\'s \"Dummy\"

Skyy
10-22-2003, 12:36 PM
War

Stories

That made me laugh :P

Sacogoo
10-22-2003, 09:24 PM
C\'MON! You mean to tell me that not one of you phero freaks has actually utilized the \"Dynamic Duo\"

combination of Primal Instinct and Pheromol Factor? Am I the only sucker out there that took the bait for this

combo? Did Bruce manage to sink the hook in me to finally dump that last remaining bottle of Pheromol Factor? Does

this \"special\" offer come up on anybody else\'s computer? I mean Keeerighst! WTF? Hello? Hello? Hello?

Hello?

What the crap am I supposed to do with the Pheromol Factor now? Wasn\'t the whole concept of offering a

Dynamic Duo to have to products that have some mystical symbiosis when combined that creates an unfailing mojo aura

about my being? But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Nothing in the freakin\' cookbook! Nothing in the

achives! (At least nothing my inept computer skills could unearth.) No responses from the phero guru lords of this

forum! Am I freakin\' screwed or what?!

Man, where the hell is my hooka? I need to settle the hell down.

(BTW - Anybody ever lace a fatty with \'mones and fire it up? Results?)

DrSmellThis
10-23-2003, 12:43 AM
A

warrior does not whine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Brian
10-23-2003, 03:29 AM
I\'ve got both products, but can\'t say that I\'ve gotten any results with PF, as a standalone or combined

with Primal. I haven\'t really used PF that often. I will continue to use it, and let you know what the results

are, if any. I can\'t say that I\'m impressed with PF thus far. Although, I wasn\'t too impressed with AE in

the beginning either. It works really well for me now. We\'ll see what happens.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian