PDA

View Full Version : For those with some degree of consistent hits....

dogsbutt
10-22-2003, 09:43 AM
I\'ve come across something that is pretty interesting to me. Lately, I\'ve been going to an

acupuncturist, raising my flow of qi, feeling more energetic.

At the same time, I\'ve noticed that my hit level

has gone up DRASTICALLY, initially getting little to no hits and now getting women to start blushing simply because

we made eye contact.

I do just fine without pheromones, mind you, but now it\'s getting ridiculous. But,

I\'m not complaining.

So, I\'m curious about your personal level of health; for those of you that get what

you\'d consider great results from pheromones, what is your energy/exercise level? Of course, I realize the

corrolation between looking healthy and being more attractive. But, the ONLY thing I\'ve changed for myself is my

qi (chi).

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT

TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1066841017dogsbutt\">

How high is your energy level?
<input

type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />Through the roof. I get more accomplished in one minute than

most people do all year AND never get sick, blah, blah, blah
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\"

value=\"2\" />Pretty good. Healthy, get stuff accomplished.
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\"

value=\"3\" />Usually tired, don\'t do much.
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />Why

would ANYONE get out of bed?
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\"

class=\"buttons\"></form>

I\'m more curious about the people that get results from pheromones, and have

noticed MORE from the mones than they did PRIOR to them. Thanks for taking the time out to click a button!

Sid

cuddlebear
10-22-2003, 09:47 AM
My energy levels are average, not turbocharged, but I do walk 5-20 miles a day without even

feeling it.

Mones, when they are working , definitely make a difference for me, and I couldn\'t do a lot of

things without them. *checks supply on hand* Yeah, I\'m covered

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
10-22-2003, 09:50 AM
Nice observations, Dogsbutt. I\'m not at all surprised as to your increased \"glow.\" In general,

the higher your level of Qi or Chi energy, the more attractive you tend to be.

Holmes