PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Fallacies?

bigdog
10-21-2003, 08:20 PM
I\'m not saying

that pheromones don\'t work. After going out this weeekend I can attest that they do. I had two major hits and

each one gave me her phone number. Both seemed extremely flirtatious, smily, touchy & feely, and were all over

me on the dance floor. They gave me every reason they were so very into me and wanted me to call and go out. (I have

had success getting #\'s without pheromones but not such a reaction like from these girls of this past weekend).

Anyway I called both after a couple days and tried to talk but they acted uninterested right off the bat and

have brushed me aside. I didn\'t even have a chance to really even starting a conversation. They admitted to being

single so I doubt this was an isse. One was definitely DIHL for quite a period too.

I have read many experiences

that I would classify as major hits. Some not so. But after the hits what? I have not heard alot of stories about

success thereafter regarding taking it to the next step with the person. That would be dates & even one night

stands.

Sorry guys just kinda frustrated after only a week. I\'m not so sure the effects of pheromones actually

create the possibilities of more than a flirtatious evening. I hope I\'m wrong and just have too much for

expectations.

AznDude
10-21-2003, 08:42 PM
It\'s

different for everyone... I haven\'t even gotten a hit yet (least none that I can classify as one), and it\'s

over a week.

I say... never give up, never surrender!

Sides, who knows what those girls were thinking.

Could\'ve been a little buzzed, had a good time, and just was at the spur of the moment feeling they\'re ready

for more, therefore the immediate hand-down of their numbers. Then they woke up from their high and thought... eh,

maybe not so interested in dating someone from the bar scene. Or it was a bad day for them, didn\'t feel like

going out. Or that time of the month. or whatever... just can\'t tell.

You can try calling them again

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bigdog
10-21-2003, 08:59 PM
Thanks AzDude.

Hits will come to you soon. I just get the feeling its a \'seize the night\' if someone is affected big time by

pheromones. Not my style but perhaps that\'s what it takes. My initial feeling is if calling a couple days the

target realizes they were kinda tricked or are not sure why they were interested. I\'ve had better luck getting

dates after talking to some and not seeing as much interest. Perhaps I\'m wrong but after a week I\'m thinking

pheromones can perhaps be a deterrent at times.

AznDude
10-21-2003, 09:17 PM
Yeah, there are

so many variables to this. Like you, I would prefer something to develop instead of a one-nighter. But for that to

happen, I\'m thinking clubs/bars may not be the best place to for such an encounter.

I plan to experiment,

maybe next week or two, of frequenting a local hangout (Starbucks, Togos, Cafe, Borders) or whatever and see if

there are any repeating faces there. Perhaps by exposing yourself to a controlled environment (as controlled as it

can be) it may yield some results. Of course, just cuz someone frequents those locations, may not be someone

you\'re gonna be interested. I\'m saying by some small chance you happen to find someone.

But still, those

locations are when people are relaxed, being their normal self, not buzzed out of their mind. So if they were to

make a decision of giving you their number, it could be a better situation for a repeated encounter.

Good luck

to us both in finding that special someone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jamesdeanmartin
10-21-2003, 10:05 PM
\"what\'s next\" is entirely up to you.

Pheromones may make being around you an enjoyable experience for a

woman, but it won\'t make her date you if she isn\'t interested.

\'Mones are merely a starting point, and

you will likely fail much more than you succeed. But when you succeed it will all be worth it (at least that\'s

what I\'m told :-)

AzMike
10-21-2003, 11:42 PM
Good luck to both

you guys (bigdog and AznDude). I am currently hitless after 8 field tests. Some women seemed very slightly more

interested in interacting than normal, but their actions seemed to be well within the range of normal behavior.

Nothing that seemed out of the ordinary in a significant way. Tonite, no reactions from any women I passed close to

in 2 different costume stores (yep, its that time of year).

I am considering using mega-doses for some future

tests, maybe 3 times a normal application, but don\'t want to go into a place with a bunch of people I know,

really stinking of too much fragrance. I\'d prefer to test this with strangers. You gave me some good ideas on

places to test the mega-doses, Borders and Starbucks. I\'ll have to apply 15-20 dabs of TE or PPA, go into one of

those places, and see if I finally get a definite reaction from anybody- DIHL from women, or guys going

berserk.

AzMike

AznDude
10-22-2003, 01:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Good luck to both you guys (bigdog and AznDude). I

am currently hitless after 8 field tests. Some women seemed very slightly more interested in interacting than

normal, but their actions seemed to be well within the range of normal behavior. Nothing that seemed out of the

ordinary in a significant way. Tonite, no reactions from any women I passed close to in 2 different costume stores

(yep, its that time of year).

I am considering using mega-doses for some future tests, maybe 3 times a normal

application, but don\'t want to go into a place with a bunch of people I know, really stinking of too much

fragrance. I\'d prefer to test this with strangers. You gave me some good ideas on places to test the

mega-doses, Borders and Starbucks. I\'ll have to apply 15-20 dabs of TE or PPA, go into one of those places, and

see if I finally get a definite reaction from anybody- DIHL from women, or guys going berserk.

AzMike

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Heh, and good luck to you too man! Please let us know of your test

results, especially with TE. I\'ve been thinking about trying that.

I know, sometimes it seems like I should

just put MORE on... but then everything on these threads suggest it\'s a bad idea. Maybe I will put like 5 drops

of AE on one day and browse one of the local hangouts.

Are there any particular women you\'re aiming for? or

currently still looking for just testing random responses from any women?

Pancho1188
10-22-2003, 02:23 AM
Well, man, if

you can\'t get the girls to be interested in more than one night, maybe you should try to turn that night into a

\'pseudo-date\' so you get enough interaction to keep those pleasant thoughts of hers into her memory. Some

people go to a late-night diner afterwards for coffee or a late meal or something. Either that or you could try

hooking up with them on the first night. I\'m sure they\'ll at least see you again or she\'ll feel like a

slut. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Okay, so that last one was more of a joke than decent

advice, but my point is that if you have something going on and the only problem is timing, then this is a problem

you can adapt to for your own benefit. As any comedian, politician (just ask Ahhhhhnold), stock broker, or athlete

would say, timing is everything. Adjust and capitalize on those sweet hits, man.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Best of luck to

you!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

belgareth
10-22-2003, 04:53 AM

I called both after a couple days and tried to

talk but they acted uninterested right off the bat and have brushed me aside. I didn\'t even have a chance to

really even starting a conversation. They admitted to being single so I doubt this was an isse. One was definitely

DIHL for quite a period too.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

There was a thread a while back

in the women\'s forum about how soon to follow up on a contact. It seems to me the concensus was to call the next

day, don\'t wait several days. That may have been the whole problem. Remember that mones aren\'t a silver bullt,

they are just one more tool to help you and are best used with a positive manner and good humor.

Keep trying and

good luck.

bigdog
10-22-2003, 07:42 AM
I think that a

girl that has been drinking is more susceptible to pheromones. These girls were pretty much atypical in reaction to

me though. Very extreme compared to without pheromones IMO. I also believe initiation is the key. Waiting for

someone to come up to you isn\'t going to happen all that often.

That being said I\'m slightly frustrated

because of the more than usual interest these women showed. Perhaps the pheromones create an aurora and all I said

went right through their head while they had the pheromone buzz? As of now my belief is a hook-up that night is more

likely to be successful than a followup when using pheromones. Especially since I used 4:1 AE &amp; NPA. Just bought

SOE &amp; WAGG and perhaps that will get more results such as chat towards possible followup interest.

Thanks

guys and good luck all!

AzMike
10-22-2003, 01:29 PM
AznDude

wrote:
Are there any particular women you\'re

aiming for? or currently still looking for just testing random responses from any women?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
For the most part, just looking for random responses from any women. If

I\'m on a date, of course, that woman will be a particular target. But going to clubs, dance lessons, group

dinners, stores, etc, I\'m checking to see if I get hits from any women. Naturally, I\'d much rather get a hit

from a \"hottie\" than a \"dog\", but I\'m keeping my eyes open for hits from anybody at this

point.

AzMike