PDA

View Full Version : So what's your excuse?

AznDude
10-21-2003, 05:05 PM
When someone

asks you what you\'re wearing when they smell your mones?

I know for a lot of mones you can have a cover, and

it\'s easy to use that. But what about the stronger, stand alones like AE that has a pretty strong, but good,

scent.

I\'ve read some people said, oh I\'m trying this tester and not sure what it was. Etc, etc.

But

obviously can\'t use that ALL the time. Or how about your significant other? Usually you would tell them

everything, including the type of cologne you\'d buy and stuff. So in this case, what would you say?

Any good

lines that work for the short term and long term?

Sunny
10-21-2003, 08:35 PM
I say it\'s

a scent which I have mixed myself.

My interest in pheromones has led to a much stronger interest in scents

and perfume creation or at least alternation. I have bought a set of base scents for perfumes, also have some oils

from haywardenterprises.com etc. The number of bottles, droppers, pipettes etc. in my household has dramatically

increased over the passed weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Of cause I don\'t have the

experience to mix a good cologne from the scratch. But even when I wear a regular cologne with mones, this is a mix

with a different scent, isn\'t it?

So what I say is never a lie and in case they want to know more (they

usually want), I tell them that the exact ingredients are a secret but (if she is a nice girl) she may of cause come

for a visit and I will show her my scents (which I keep in a neat box) and let her guess a number of scents from the

bottles. BTW I don\'t keep the pheromones in the original bottles but moved them over to standard pharmacy bottles

like my other stuff, just keep the abbreviations (like AE) on the bottle. So these are just some \'mysterious

secret ingredients\' for my cologne mixtures...

Some of the pro\'s might think I am crazy, but I have

even managed to mix two colognes! I admit that usually this is a very bad idea because something clashes. What works

for me is a mix of Aqua di Gio with Dolce & Gabbana. AdG is my favourite, but it does not stay on my very dry

skin. It\'s just too light. D&G is a very different story, I love it, but usually don\'t wear it at daytime.

The mix has a number of advantages: During daytime I sometimes wear a mix heavy on AdG with a hint of D&G and on

evenings I reverse the ratio. People can detect familiar notes on me at any time. Rotating totally different

colognes does not allow people to recognize you by scent. But with the same mix in varying ratios, there are always

familiar notes to detect.

Sunny

AznDude
10-21-2003, 08:46 PM
That\'s a

good one. Although I wouldn\'t be able to afford enough cologne to qualify as a \"mixer\" in that area.. hehe.

So would be difficult for me to use that one. But it certainly sounds like an option in the event someone has your

similar arsenal of scents.

But nice close on having them over your place to check it out

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Thanks for the input!

Sagacious1420
10-21-2003, 09:15 PM
I

also make my own colognes, so it\'s not a problem. Don\'t recall getting many comments about my cologne until I

started making my own. Even w/ phero use.

I wouldn\'t worry about it, man.

Sunny
10-21-2003, 09:21 PM
Dude,

did

you check out Hayward Enterprises (\"http://www.haywardenterprises.com \")? I can highly recommend it and

you save a lot of money!

Sunny

AznDude
10-21-2003, 09:22 PM
Welp, for

me I really never use cologne. So all my friends who know me, know that. Now all of a sudden I have a scent,

there\'s gonna be several of them asking me. Particularly approaching attractive gal friends whom I would like to

have a closer encounter with.
So far I\'ve gotten away with the \"Tester bottle\" manuever, but the test bottle

will only last so long /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AznDude
10-21-2003, 09:23 PM
Holy Crap

that\'s freakin incredible. I\'ll be bookmarking this site for some experiments! Thanks for the

info!

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Dude,

did you check out

Hayward Enterprises (\"http://www.haywardenterprises.com \")? I can highly recommend it and you save a

lot of money!

Sunny

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sagacious1420
10-21-2003, 09:24 PM
Dude,

did you check out

Hayward Enterprises (\"http://www.haywardenterprises.com \")? I can highly recommend it and you save a

lot of money!

Sunny

Yep, they have good stuff. Definitely

check it out. Several ppl on the forum use hayward stuff.

Sacogoo
10-21-2003, 10:42 PM
AznDude

writes:
When someone asks you what you\'re

wearing when they smell your mones?

Well, you could try honesty

and tell them that you are trying to be a sneaky monkey by wearing chemically produced synthetic pheromones in the

hopes of hooking up with a hottie that will sex you nine ways to Sunday within four minutes and then pay for the

Domino\'s afterwards. However, - Crap, just make something up. \"It\'s the latest from Paris - Bungholio #9

by Jean Sebastard Fellatiato.\" Like most people even know any other scent other than something produced by Tommy

Hilfiger or Calvin Klein. Either that or lie. Give them some exotic scent like \"It\'s Creed\'s Erolfa\"

that they won\'t possibly remember or even if they do, they\'ll never smell the actual scent in a million

years.

However, in all honesty, the scents used in the pheromone products are nothing more than a vapor trail in

less than half an hour. Nobody is even going to notice a scent such as PPA, Rogue Male (strongest I\'ve sniffed,

but still is gone in 30 minutes), AE and the like.

Saggy writes:
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I also make my own colognes

Because you are an olafactory freak.

I mean, seriously - what type of chick is going to go for that?

It\'s like the guy who brews his own beer. Quirky, but you sure as hell don\'t want to be serving that crap at

a dinner party.

AznDude
10-21-2003, 10:55 PM
Good Call

Sacogoo.

That\'s right, the scent does dissipate relatively quickly. Sometimes it lasts for about an hour for

me. I get a little paranoid when I don\'t smell the scent, I feel the mones are no longer there. I know that\'s

not true (by what I\'ve read), it\'s just a paranoid reaction.

So good idea on the fake names. \"French

line of Jean Francis - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Valor #5 for Men\", it is!

AzMike
10-21-2003, 11:14 PM
I got a

little tester bottle of Dolce Gabbana myself recently, so I have a white lie ready to tell, of using new samples of

cologne. However, even though I thought moderate applications of PPA caused a noticeable scent, nobody has

commented on it yet, or asked what the smell was. One woman said the Dolce Gabbana smelled great, but this was a

few weeks ago, before I had ANY mones; this was the cologne only.

AzMike

Sunny
10-21-2003, 11:53 PM
Mike,

when I smelled some new cologne or anything new on anybody, would I approach him/her and give a comment? No! I

would notice it, decide if I like it, maybe even think more about it, but usually don\'t show it to the person.

Now since I am totally into scents, that\'s different of cause! But not before and I think many people are like I

was.

Sunny

Sunny
10-21-2003, 11:58 PM

</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I mean, seriously - what type of chick is going to

go for that?

It all depends on how you treat the topic.

Only talk about it if and as long as you like to talk about it <font color=\"red\">and</font> the other

person is really interested. Everything else is annoying for others, no matter if it\'s cologne making, fishing or

any other special topic.

Sunny

Sagacious1420
10-22-2003, 12:42 AM

Saggy writes:
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I mean, seriously - what type of chick is going to go

for that? It\'s like the guy who brews his own beer. Quirky, but you sure as hell don\'t want to be serving

that crap at a dinner party.

Yea, sure dude. Whatever you say.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I suppose it depends on whether you know what the hell you\'re

doing, huh. Olfactory freak? No. After several years of working as a sommelier for one of the world\'s most

respected wine producers, designing courses and teaching ppl about the world of aroma, perhaps olfactory afficianado

is more appropriate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

One thing I can tell you is that I\'ve

had more comments about the fragrance that I\'m wearing since making my own. Never really happened much in all my

years of wearing commercial fragrances.

What kinda girl is gonna go for that?

Well, let\'s see. Perhaps

the girls who have inquired about the cologne is was wearing and after telling them that I make my own, asked me to

craft a scent just for them.

Or maybe this exerpt from a rather recent post:

\"So we weren\'t even dancing

for 2 minutes when she stops me and says \"you smell deliscious\" and starts smelling my neck. \"What is

that...that smell..is that patchouli...no, no...that\'s not...that\'s so....\" Her eyes roll back as she pushes

me away saying \"Oh, you need to go...\", then pulls me up to her again w/ this same routine. Next, she starts

kissing me on my neck and kinda moaning softly. Again pushing me away and talking about how I smelled so deliscious.

Next thing I know, she goes from kissing, to nibbling, to licking my neck. This went on for about 10-15 minutes and

the last time she said \"Ooohhhhh, you need to go away\", I said \"sure no problem...nice to meet you\" and

start to walk away. She catches me and invites me to a party the next day (today) and gives me her

number.\"

This woman also asked about the fragrance I was wearing and I told her that I make my own. If I can

get that type of response from a woman w/in 5 minutes of her approaching me and asking me to dance, then I must be

doing something right, huh. I\'ve never had a woman think it was strange that I custom craft my own fragrances.

AznDude
10-22-2003, 01:12 AM
\"So we weren\'t even dancing for 2 minutes when

she stops me and says \"you smell deliscious\" and starts smelling my neck. \"What is that...that smell..is that

patchouli...no, no...that\'s not...that\'s so....\" Her eyes roll back as she pushes me away saying \"Oh, you

need to go...\", then pulls me up to her again w/ this same routine. Next, she starts kissing me on my neck and

kinda moaning softly. Again pushing me away and talking about how I smelled so deliscious. Next thing I know, she

goes from kissing, to nibbling, to licking my neck. This went on for about 10-15 minutes and the last time she said

\"Ooohhhhh, you need to go away\", I said \"sure no problem...nice to meet you\" and start to walk away. She

catches me and invites me to a party the next day (today) and gives me her number.\"

This woman also asked about

the fragrance I was wearing and I told her that I make my own. If I can get that type of response from a woman w/in

5 minutes of her approaching me and asking me to dance, then I must be doing something right, huh. I\'ve never

had a woman think it was strange that I custom craft my own fragrances.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Wow, good deal man, thumbs up! Perhaps you can share your recipe... might work better than

mones! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sacogoo
10-22-2003, 09:01 AM
Saggy

writes:
I\'ve never had a woman think it was

strange that I custom craft my own fragrances.

It\'s like

making your own clothes. \"Wow. Those red plaid bell-bottoms with hand stitching are making your ass look really

good! Whose label are they? I must have you now.\"

(Anyway, I\'m just giving you a little crap. I think

that it\'s great that you have the ability and skill to understand how the various scents work synergistically

with each other, and can find the perfect mix for your skin. It\'s like having the ability to find the perfect

polka dotted silk fabric for that pirate shirt pattern one picked out of the McCall\'s Retro 70\'s collection.)

JohnnyM
10-22-2003, 09:13 AM
I don\'t

see the big deal, I always wear a cover and I just describe the cover cologn as what I am wearing. If they claim it

smells slightly different I\'d apologize and say it\'s been a long day and wave at my pits.

&lt;snicker&gt;

I\'d never tell a woman I was wearing \'mones! That\'s about a logical and putting a huge

sock in your pants and trying to portray that you\'re actually hung like a bull only to fess up once you\'re

about to do the dirty deed. ROFL! The only time would be if you were already with that special someone and you could

then simply say you were trying to enhance the experience. But out on the town, avoid it like the plague! Some women

might be cool with it, but I think most would not.

It is funny though, I have smelled cologn on some guys and

would swear they are wearing \'mones.

Sagacious1420
10-22-2003, 10:22 AM
It\'s like having the ability to find the

perfect polka dotted silk fabric for that pirate shirt pattern one picked out of the McCall\'s Retro 70\'s

collection.)

LOL!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

How did you know that I have that...you been snooping around in

my closet again? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
10-22-2003, 10:28 AM
That\'s about a logical and putting a huge sock

in your pants and trying to portray that you\'re actually hung like a bull only to fess up once you\'re about to

do the dirty deed. ROFL!

LOL!

Whatever you do,

don\'t wrap a cucumber in tin foil before you go through airport security!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Is that an armadillo in our trousers?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Holmes
10-22-2003, 10:35 AM
It\'s like having the ability to find the perfect

polka dotted silk fabric for that pirate shirt pattern one picked out of the McCall\'s Retro 70\'s

collection.)

FREEZE! That\'s a fashion violation!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Whatever you do, don\'t wrap a cucumber in tin foil before you go through airport security!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

LOL!

Holmes

Mtnjim
10-22-2003, 11:18 AM
\"It\'s

like the guy who brews his own beer. Quirky, but you sure as hell don\'t want to be serving that crap at a dinner

party.\"

Some of brew beer that we WOULD serve at a dinner party!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xvs
10-23-2003, 11:08 AM
In my

experience, unless you use a lot of -none (and I don\'t), women can\'t really smell anything out of the

ordinary.

They actually seem to like the smell of WAGG, but don\'t notice it as a separate smell.

I had a

female friend smell some -rone and she loved the smell of it, but for some reason -rone doesn\'t work for me.

Remember: women smell male pheromones MUCH LESS than men do. They react to them, but don\'t smell them so

much.

So I don\'t see the need for a cover scent at all.

DrSmellThis
10-23-2003, 03:33 PM
Why not

wrap your COCK in tin foil? A cheap feel is a cheap feel.

Sagacious1420
10-23-2003, 05:43 PM
DST-

LOL!

That was a reference to the movie Spinal Tap, that and the armadillo line.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I take you haven\'t seen that one, huh.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Btw, mine

goes up to 11! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DrSmellThis
10-23-2003, 08:11 PM
One of

my favorite comedies.

Sagacious1420
10-23-2003, 08:19 PM
One of my favorite comedies.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
10-23-2003, 08:27 PM
and the armadillo line.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

LOL! I totally forgot about that line. Classic.

\"Hello Cleveland!\"

Holmes

Kari
10-24-2003, 07:10 AM
When someone asks you what you\'re wearing when

they smell your mones?

I know for a lot of mones you can have a cover, and it\'s easy to use that. But what

about the stronger, stand alones like AE that has a pretty strong, but good, scent.

I\'ve read some people

said, oh I\'m trying this tester and not sure what it was. Etc, etc.

But obviously can\'t use that ALL the

time. Or how about your significant other? Usually you would tell them everything, including the type of cologne

you\'d buy and stuff. So in this case, what would you say?

Any good lines that work for the short term and long

term?

I lie. I say I\'m wearing \"All Night Long\" (which,

BTW IS the name of a REAL, but obscure perfume).