PDA

View Full Version : Indifference: Faking?

cuddlebear
10-20-2003, 09:57 AM
OK, here\'s

something I wonder several times a day ... when I approach someone and know good and well that I am close enough to

be \"detected\" (mones, that is) and there is still NO REACTION AT ALL, what is going on? They really don\'t

even feel a twinge, or they are stifling it?

Are they turned on and scared at the same time and we have to get

them comfortable enough to loosen up? Or what? Opinions?

Cuddles

DZorro
10-20-2003, 10:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
OK, here\'s something I wonder several times a

day ... when I approach someone and know good and well that I am close enough to be \"detected\" (mones, that is)

and there is still NO REACTION AT ALL, what is going on? They really don\'t even feel a twinge, or they are

stifling it?

Are they turned on and scared at the same time and we have to get them comfortable enough to

loosen up? Or what? Opinions?

Cuddles

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Great question

cuddles, but i don\'t think i can answer this one for you, since i have this very same question myself, when i was

sitting on a buss this morning and this girl came and sit right next to me. At first there where no reaction at all

but , when i would look away from her, i could sence she was checking me out, but as soon i would turn my head

again, she would look the other way realy quick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif and was like

this the way. So i could sence she was afeected by it but affraid at the same time.
But what to do then

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DZorro,

cuddlebear
10-20-2003, 10:08 AM
So it

isn\'t just me .. thanks for the confirmation ...

AznDude
10-20-2003, 10:13 AM
Wow, if

you\'re THAT close to somebody on the bus, it would be a great time to just blurt out something and see the

response. Like, \"wow, weather\'s definitely getting cold. Can\'t say I look forward to the rain\".. in a

conversing kind of attitude. If she reponds, Great! If not, you were just making chit chat on something obvious. Or

just anything. If she was into you she\'d probably add to it.

But similar thing happened too. I was amongst

friends and I noticed the girl across from my side of the table snap her head away from me when I glanced are her

area. Was she checking me out? I have no idea. Was it the mones? nooo idea. AE hasn\'t been giving me any

spectacular results for the first week, so I really wouldn\'t know. Ahhh, the

mysteries.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
OK, here\'s something I wonder several times a day ... when I approach

someone and know good and well that I am close enough to be \"detected\" (mones, that is) and there is still NO

REACTION AT ALL, what is going on? They really don\'t even feel a twinge, or they are stifling it?

Are

they turned on and scared at the same time and we have to get them comfortable enough to loosen up? Or what?

Opinions?

Cuddles

Great question cuddles, but i don\'t

think i can answer this one for you, since i have this very same question myself, when i was sitting on a buss this

morning and this girl came and sit right next to me. At first there where no reaction at all but , when i would look

away from her, i could sence she was checking me out, but as soon i would turn my head again, she would look the

other way realy quick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif and was like this the way. So i could

sence she was afeected by it but affraid at the same time.
But what to do then

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DZorro,

AzMike
10-20-2003, 10:37 AM
OK, here\'s something I wonder several times a

day ... when I approach someone and know good and well that I am close enough to be \"detected\" (mones, that is)

and there is still NO REACTION AT ALL, what is going on? They really don\'t even feel a twinge, or they are

stifling it?

Are they turned on and scared at the same time and we have to get them comfortable enough to

loosen up? Or what? Opinions?

Cuddles

IMHO, the mones

are simply having no effect on the the person that you\'re seeing no reaction from. It is my belief that even if

mones have a definite effect on some people, they will have no effect on a large number of people you encounter,

perhaps a majority of the population.

I still have months of testing to do myself, but after about 10 field tests

so far, I have noticed \"NO REACTION AT ALL\" from about 98 percent of the people I\'ve encountered, and only

slight reactions from the other 2 percent. I need to do a lot of testing with lower and higher applications. Since

I\'ve had almost no reactions from people so far, my gut reaction is to use higher applications, but in the name

of science, I know that I need to try small applications also.

Cuddlebear, I would expect that if the women felt

a twinge, or were turned on at all, there would be SOMETHING in their behavior that would show. Perhaps just more

eye contact than normal, instead of more obvious signs like wrapping their arm around you.

AzMike

cuddlebear
10-20-2003, 10:44 AM
I\'ve gone

the \"higher application\" route, sometimes to ridiculous extremes. I\'m the guy who put half a bottle of PI/m

evenly distributed under each arm pit. In the name of science, sanity and finance, I will not do that again

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Seriously, though, the reason I think there may be some

\"good acting\" going on, is that there will be cases when I get ABSOLUTELY NO REACTION AT ALL, until like the

following week when she asks if she can have my baby (THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED) ... hmmm ...

AznDude
10-20-2003, 10:45 AM
What are you

field testing with?

IMHO, the mones are simply

having no effect on the the person that you\'re seeing no reaction from. It is my belief that even if mones have

a definite effect on some people, they will have no effect on a large number of people you encounter, perhaps a

majority of the population.

I still have months of testing to do myself, but after about 10 field tests so far, I

have noticed \"NO REACTION AT ALL\" from about 98 percent of the people I\'ve encountered, and only slight

reactions from the other 2 percent. I need to do a lot of testing with lower and higher applications. Since

I\'ve had almost no reactions from people so far, my gut reaction is to use higher applications, but in the name

of science, I know that I need to try small applications also.

Cuddlebear, I would expect that if the women felt

a twinge, or were turned on at all, there would be SOMETHING in their behavior that would show. Perhaps just more

eye contact than normal, instead of more obvious signs like wrapping their arm around you.

AzMike

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

cuddlebear
10-20-2003, 11:06 AM
The

\"baby\" incident is from the distant past ... I was wearing an IR product called \"Roman\" (translation:

NOL)

Currently I am wearing various combinations of the mones I have on hand, which at present includes Chem Kit

RONE &amp; NOL, a PI/m clone (7 mg/ml NONE) and WAGG ... lots of stuff but sometimes I still get the so-called \"no

effect\" ...

AzMike
10-20-2003, 11:31 AM
What are you field testing

with?

IMHO, the mones are simply having no effect

on the the person that you\'re seeing no reaction from. It is my belief that even if mones have a definite effect

on some people, they will have no effect on a large number of people you encounter, perhaps a majority of the

population.

I still have months of testing to do myself, but after about 10 field tests so far, I have noticed

\"NO REACTION AT ALL\" from about 98 percent of the people I\'ve encountered, and only slight reactions from the

other 2 percent. I need to do a lot of testing with lower and higher applications. Since I\'ve had almost no

reactions from people so far, my gut reaction is to use higher applications, but in the name of science, I know that

I need to try small applications also.

AzMike

<hr

So far, PPA/m and TE/m. Mostly \"moderate\" doses. I will be mixing some

SOE with either of these in upcoming tests in the next few days, but haven\'t used my SOE gel packs yet. So, I

haven\'t put -nol or -rone to the test yet, just -none.

AzMike

AzMike
10-20-2003, 11:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Seriously, though, the reason I think there may be some \"good acting\"

going on, is that there will be cases when I get ABSOLUTELY NO REACTION AT ALL, until like the following week when

she asks if she can have my baby (THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED) ... hmmm ...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Well, based on my experiences from the past (before mones), I will admit there may be some

\"delayed effects\" after meeting somebody. I\'ll let people know if some woman asks to have my baby, days or

weeks after I\'ve been near her with mones. (Should I tell such a woman that I\'ve been \"fixed\"???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

AzMike

AznDude
10-20-2003, 02:01 PM
No, I\'d say wait a

while then tell her you\'re an Immortal from \"Highlander\". But run fast as she may want to test it out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Well, based on my experiences from the past (before mones), I will admit there may be some \"delayed effects\"

after meeting somebody. I\'ll let people know if some woman asks to have my baby, days or weeks after I\'ve

been near her with mones. (Should I tell such a woman that I\'ve been \"fixed\"???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif )

AzMike

Pancho1188
10-20-2003, 02:15 PM
My name is Pancho

Rivera from the clan Rivera, and I cannot die. *Stab in the stomach followed by sweet love with a beautiful female*

Man, if only I were immortal and could have a cool line like that, I could get any girl I wanted...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

AznDude
10-20-2003, 02:36 PM
I am Chu Gin Qu from

the Ming Dynasty... Unsheath your sword and fight me!

Or...

We can both use our powers to get women... hmmm,

yeah lets do that first before the next gathering. To Love-Scent, Away!

</font><blockquote><font

My name is Pancho Rivera from the clan Rivera, and I cannot die. *Stab in

the stomach followed by sweet love with a beautiful female* Man, if only I were immortal and could have a cool line

like that, I could get any girl I wanted... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr

Holmes
10-20-2003, 02:42 PM
Me, I shall remain

nameless in my quest. But I have powers that cannot be...denied. And my technique is very...good[/i]. May I

join you on your...crusade?

Holmes

Brian
10-20-2003, 02:46 PM
Wow, if you\'re THAT close to somebody on the

bus, it would be a great time to just blurt out something and see the response. Like, \"wow, weather\'s

definitely getting cold. Can\'t say I look forward to the rain\".. in a conversing kind of attitude. If she

reponds, Great! If not, you were just making chit chat on something obvious. Or just anything. If she was into you

she\'d probably add to it.

Give the man a prize! Everyone

talks about indifference. I don\'t believe it. Don\'t expect a strange woman to come on to you out of the blue.

You have to put forth an effort, if you expect results. Starting a conversation is not that difficult to do.

Afterall, we do it in our daily lives. How much energy does it take to say a simple hello. Women who are interested

will participate in a conversation, but you need to break the ice. It would drive me crazy wondering if I could have

scored or not, simply because I didn\'t bother to do anything. I read so many posts on this forum about hair

flips, dihls, etc. What good are they, if you don\'t act on them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

AznDude
10-20-2003, 02:49 PM
Right on man!

The mones be our weapons, but we must use them! Whaha!

</font><blockquote><font

Wow, if

you\'re THAT close to somebody on the bus, it would be a great time to just blurt out something and see the

response. Like, \"wow, weather\'s definitely getting cold. Can\'t say I look forward to the rain\".. in a

conversing kind of attitude. If she reponds, Great! If not, you were just making chit chat on something obvious. Or

just anything. If she was into you she\'d probably add to it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Give the man a prize! Everyone talks about indifference. I don\'t believe it. Don\'t expect

a strange woman to come on to you out of the blue. You have to put forth an effort, if you expect results. Starting

conversation is not that difficult to do. Afterall, we do it in our daily lives. How much energy does it take to say

a simple hello. Women who are interested will participate in a conversation, but you need to break the ice. It would

drive me crazy wondering if I could have scored or not, simply because I didn\'t bother to do anything. I read so

many posts on this forum about hair flips, dihls, etc. What good are they, if you don\'t act on them.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

AznDude
10-20-2003, 02:51 PM
By All means, with our

powers combined, we shall be invincible! *sprays mones on sword*

</font><blockquote><font

Me, I shall remain nameless in my quest. But I have powers that cannot

be...denied. And my technique is very...good[/i]. May I join you on your...crusade?

Holmes

Brian
10-20-2003, 04:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Should I tell such a woman that I\'ve been \"fixed\"???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif)

Hell No! Get

fixed, and do her anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Pancho1188
10-20-2003, 05:08 PM

Give the man a prize!

<hr

Just GIVE ME THE PRIZE!!! (That\'s a quote from one of Queen\'s songs

on the Highlander soundtrack; watch this movie if you haven\'t yet)

We can join forces to get hot, sexy,

intelligent, nice women...but in the end, there can be only one---best hit story, that is...we all have a shot at

getting the women of our dreams. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

EXIT63
10-20-2003, 07:09 PM
Are they turned on and scared at the same time

you\'re half right

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif