PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones reactions..

bigdog
10-20-2003, 05:33 AM
I am curious about

how women who have reacted positively to pheromones react subsequently. Do they still get that reaction or do they

figure it out and resist?

Brian
10-20-2003, 05:44 AM
For me, the

longer I use a product, or a mix, the better it works and the more consistency I get with it. I know many will

disagree with me, and say just the opposite, but that’s what I have found. I think it greatly depends on the user,

and the target, as well. It’s a little easier for me because my target is always the same person. It’s a lot easier

to get consistency, when you use phero’s on the same target. Unfortunately, with phero’s there is no definitive

answer to any question you may have about them, because we’re all different.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Brian

Watcher
10-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Above all else

5 years experience with pheromones - i get the mixes to work have some real good stories that have been told into

this forum - plenty of amazing sex which i wouldnt have otherwise had. Use it now for influence and power and to be

the centre of attention simply by being more dominant over males (they have to focus on me or risk losing female

attn) and simply pulling female attention to myself - but i dont need them after 3 years of hitting the gym well the

results speak for themselves. It just creates a maximum advantage.