PDA

View Full Version : Technical Questions?

AznDude
10-19-2003, 10:21 PM
Hi all, I\'m

pretty much still a \"mone newbie\". Just started using AE for past four days. Nothing really out of the ordinary

has been happening. So reading posts, there appears to be some people with better success as time progresses. So

here are some questions I would like to ask. I couldn\'t find any similar posts, but I would like to apologize

ahead of time if I\'m repeating a question.

For one, some have said it took them two weeks (or whatever amount

of time) before something happened for them. Well, I was curious if there is a reason for this? Did it take two

weeks for the mones to work with the individual\'s body chemical? Did the body adjust to mones or something that

within time for it to be more effective? Or really just the confidence started building up?

For the past 4-5 days

I\'ve put about 2 - 3 drops, or dabs, on and noticed nothing different. I\'m not complaining, just minor info on

how I\'ve used it and the results.

Also curious, how does a woman home in on the location of where the mones

are coming from? So say in a crowded room, how does the women \"know\" it\'s coming from you? Probably some

written material somewhere that I haven\'t found. I\'ve been mostly outside walking by people, and nothing out

of the ordinary. Same thing for within a crowded mall and similar areas.

Also, people are saying that mones

depend on body chemical as well... so how does it apply when you place it on your clothes? What would putting mones

on your clothes have anything to do with body chemistry? Would there be results if I just hung a shirt, with mones,

outside my house? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Heh, I would think not, but if it can just be

applied on clothing, then really how does the body chemistry apply?

As a first time user I\'m a little

dissapointed not to see anything really out of the ordinary. I\'m not saying it doesn\'t work or I\'m blaming

anybody. I\'m just dissapointed it hasn\'t \"worked\" for me as yet. But I haven\'t tried this SOE gel yet,

so who knows. But would suck for me if AE really doesn\'t work for me and I spent so much on the bottle, with so

much left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Also, I\'m a Chinese guy... any other asian dudes

here with success stories?

Welp, if anyone can help shed some light, or direct me to where I can find much of

this info, much is appreciated!

AznDude
10-20-2003, 10:15 AM
wow, so many

views of this post, and yet no reponse.

Anybody? Anything? Even just a quick \"look over there\" link or

something =P.

franki
10-20-2003, 10:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
but if it can just be applied on clothing, then

really how does the body chemistry apply?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

In this case the

body chemistry thing doesn\'t really come into play. When used on clothes the mones apparently last longer, but

are less intense. Personally I don\'t apply to clothes at all, cause I find it hard to control and on the skin

works better for me (reaction with skin-bacteria etc.)

DZorro
10-20-2003, 10:23 AM

Also curious, how does a woman home in on

the location of where the mones are coming from?

Well actually

it\'s a subconcience thing, she can sence it through her VNO that\'s how she knows where it\'s coming from, it

is a bit hard to explain, but maybe the pheroguru\'s out there can explane it better then me

DZorro,

AznDude
10-20-2003, 10:30 AM
Ah, that helps

with one of my questions. Thanks!

Sagacious1420
10-20-2003, 12:43 PM
I\'ve been mostly outside walking by people, and

nothing out of the ordinary. Same thing for within a crowded mall and similar areas.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I wouldn\'t expect much by just walking past someone, especially outdoors. Even indoors,

simply walking past someone briefly isn\'t gonna do much for you. This doesn\'t mean that a girl hasn\'t

detected the mones, but you could be long gone before that happens. If you\'re already 20\' away from the

target, how would she know that any degree of a brief impression was eminating from you and how would you know that

she was reacting. Make sense?

Next time you\'re at the mall, try browsing near your target for a few minutes

and don\'t forget to look for more sublte reactions. Outside of a club environment, I find reactions to me much

more subtle, in general. But not always.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I tend to believe

that the extent of your targets reaction is a matter of the individual\'s personality. For example, some women

\"close up\" a bit, like they\'re suddenly more self-conscious, and this could be perceived as a nonreaction at

first glance. But if you look closer, you can still see that they\'re trying check you out w/out being too

obvious about it. Women seem to possess the unique ability to see a great deal while appearing to be looking at

nothing in particular. So just because she isn\'t making noticable eye contact, it doesn\'t mean that she

hasn\'t noticed you.

When I\'m testing I try to avoid much interaction, just so that I have a better idea

of whether it\'s the pheros or my behavior that\'s giving me the results. I just try to keep myself in close

proximity as long as possible and observe.

HTH

AznDude
10-20-2003, 01:52 PM
Ah, thanks.

Makes much sense. I was curious about the walk bys cuz I read in forums that some gals have \"snapped their necks

back\" when some guys walked by. Yes, I will take your advice. Thanks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Watcher
10-20-2003, 09:18 PM
Well sometimes

women can identify the source of the mones (esp with Anone heavy products) anol and arone are less likley to be

specific responses and more indirect responses ie women exposed to SOE are more likley to chat and giggle with the

nearest friend or someone in their range and if you aint in the right spot or are a bit of a stranger you arent

likley to get a response. I recommened building a bigger social network and friend grouping and just chat and of

course make moves on responsive targets if it all goes well.
But it is usually the unexpected that will catch youre

attention or respond ie the fat chick you aint interested in will try to make a sexual move.

AznDude
10-20-2003, 10:51 PM
Ah, Thanks for

the advice on SOE. I got the free gel pack and have been reluctant to use yet. But based on your suggestion, I may

wait longer until I know there\'s a large group gathering of some sort.

Thanks man!

Sagacious1420
10-20-2003, 11:48 PM
Well sometimes women can identify the source of the

mones (esp with Anone heavy products) anol and arone are less likley to be specific responses and more indirect

responses ie women exposed to SOE are more likley to chat and giggle with the nearest friend or someone in their

range and if you aint in the right spot or are a bit of a stranger you arent likley to get a response. I recommened

building a bigger social network and friend grouping and just chat and of course make moves on responsive targets if

it all goes well.
But it is usually the unexpected that will catch youre attention or respond ie the fat chick

you aint interested in will try to make a sexual move.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'ve never had any problem w/ women taggging me...don\'t know where you\'ve been

hangin\' out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Rone and Nol Won\'t Get Responses.?.?.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif OK, maybe if you\'re only using SOE. But in the right mix

it\'s a gem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Building a bigger social circle works to a

point...that can certainly help. Beyond that it\'s up to you.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
But it is usually the unexpected that will catch youre attention or respond

ie the fat chick you aint interested in will try to make a sexual move.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Dude, what a bummer! You only get sexual moves from fat chicks...not that it isn\'t OK,

if you\'re into that, of course.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AznDude
10-21-2003, 12:40 AM
heh, I prefer

cute, petite azn gals /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
10-21-2003, 01:28 AM
heh, I prefer cute, petite azn gals

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Who doesn\'t!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Yum!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif