PDA

View Full Version : Mones and Shyness

Pancho1188
10-19-2003, 12:10 PM
Since the most

recently discussed topic has been about relationships and shyness, I wanted to address the forum with this question:

What affects to -mones have on shyness (the shyness of the user and the shyness of those affected by them)?

Brian
10-19-2003, 12:20 PM
I\'m not sure that

any mone will help a shy person come out of their shell, whether it be the user or the target. I think much is up to

the shy user, more than anything. Doing nothing, will probably get you nothing.

A shy person, needs to make a

concious decision, to be more out going and agressive. It won\'t happen overnight, but shyness can be overcome. I

did it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

CJ01
10-19-2003, 12:26 PM
A number of people have

reported that the mones made them feel more confident.
If a person uses mones others are more likely to say start

chatting with them or make someone who is fairly shy feel comfortable enough to do so. That´s basically what mones

can do for you. But it´s not a guarantee.

MysteriousMan
10-19-2003, 12:45 PM
I see the

(almost) daily ritual of applying mones at least as important as the mones themselves. For a shy person, this ritual

is a daily commitment of doing something to fu... sorry I meant to approach a desired person. The ritual is itself

the daily overcome of shyness.

Wearing mones makes me more aware of my sexuality. Knowing this alters my

behaviour, but I think shyness is not the right term to describe this effect.

Apart from these two psychological

effects I have the impression that rone makes me less shy.

MysteriousMan

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 04:51 PM
Pancho1188, being shy myself and liking a shy man I will keep you posted as to how things change or don\'t

change with me and my friend. Since I am new to the pheromones I cannot answer that question myself until more time

passes. It is a great question and this very question is what helped to motivate me to purchase the pheromones.

SweetSeduceGurl
10-19-2003, 08:04 PM
Well, I

willingly admit I am a newbie around here, but I figure what the heck! I may as well take a shot at your question

sweetie. Let\'s not beat around the bush shyness is often the effect of a low self-esteem, not all the

time.Sometimes people are just simply shy because that\'s just who they are. Shyness shouldn\'t matter if the

guy in question is also atleast a little obvious and poignant about his feelings for a girl. With pheromones, I

think a naturally shy guy could become a rather sexy hybrid of shyness and being an extrovert, yum

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Ask any girl. We love a man who can swing around that confidence,

but not too much. We love a man who is realistic about himself yet puts himself out there.

As for the reaction a

lady would have? It could go both ways, depending on this girl\'s confidence+shyness factor. Some of the confident

women are of course going to be more pushing, and openly interested, expect the \"boobing\" to go on!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The shy girls will feel a lot more intimidated maybe they will

gleam at you with a strong look, but rarely would they make the first move, that you would conciously notice that

is./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Hopefully with the pheromones it will take less out of you to

show your approval of this lady. I say you can\'t go wrong with a pheromone product backing you up, as long as you

guys play each situation the way it should be played.

Ciao. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

CJ01
10-20-2003, 03:49 AM
I actually like shy men.

Not shy so they don´t even `get it up´ but I prefer a shy man to guy who´s full of himself, believing he´s god´s

gift and acts like some mega macho twat.

Sagacious1420
10-20-2003, 10:01 AM
SSG

wrote:
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well, I willingly admit I am a newbie

around here, but I figure what the heck! I may as well take a shot at your question sweetie. Let\'s not beat

around the bush shyness is often the effect of a low self-esteem, not all the time.Sometimes people are just simply

shy because that\'s just who they are. Shyness shouldn\'t matter if the guy in question is also atleast a little

obvious and poignant about his feelings for a girl. With pheromones, I think a naturally shy guy could become a

rather sexy hybrid of shyness and being an extrovert, yum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Ask any

girl. We love a man who can swing around that confidence, but not too much. We love a man who is realistic about

himself yet puts himself out there.

As for the reaction a lady would have? It could go both ways, depending

on this girl\'s confidence+shyness factor. Some of the confident women are of course going to be more pushing, and

openly interested, expect the \"boobing\" to go on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The shy girls

will feel a lot more intimidated maybe they will gleam at you with a strong look, but rarely would they make the

first move, that you would conciously notice that is./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Hopefully

with the pheromones it will take less out of you to show your approval of this lady. I say you can\'t go wrong

with a pheromone product backing you up, as long as you guys play each situation the way it should be

played.

Ciao. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Damn girl, you\'re on a roll! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I think

we need to talk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AznDude
10-20-2003, 02:05 PM
Thumbs up! Thanks

for the insight!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well, I willingly admit I am a newbie around here, but I figure what the

heck! I may as well take a shot at your question sweetie. Let\'s not beat around the bush shyness is often the

effect of a low self-esteem, not all the time.Sometimes people are just simply shy because that\'s just who they

are. Shyness shouldn\'t matter if the guy in question is also atleast a little obvious and poignant about his

feelings for a girl. With pheromones, I think a naturally shy guy could become a rather sexy hybrid of shyness and

being an extrovert, yum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Ask any girl. We love a man who can swing

around that confidence, but not too much. We love a man who is realistic about himself yet puts himself out

there.

As for the reaction a lady would have? It could go both ways, depending on this girl\'s

confidence+shyness factor. Some of the confident women are of course going to be more pushing, and openly

interested, expect the \"boobing\" to go on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif The shy girls will

feel a lot more intimidated maybe they will gleam at you with a strong look, but rarely would they make the first

move, that you would conciously notice that is./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. Hopefully with the

pheromones it will take less out of you to show your approval of this lady. I say you can\'t go wrong with a

pheromone product backing you up, as long as you guys play each situation the way it should be played.

Ciao.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Watcher
10-20-2003, 09:08 PM
Women are often

acting shy because
* they are interested but due to genetics cannot make the first move or just plain laziness

they want you out of their area due to you not being flirtable material - usually fat guys get this indifference -

the key is to hit the gym and work out. women like attractive guys again due to genetics + it indicates you can

look after youreself.

In terms of pheromones Anol and Arone will make people chattier the key is to get them to

chat to you as the pheromone impact can be indirect and will encourage them to get chatty but will not be traceable

back to you just a general happy chatty giggly feeling for women and for men they tend to be friendlier (SOE

etc)

Anone can make some aggressive, others more chatty/submissive but interested in you, women can either be

more shy or more sexually charged depending usually on the time of the cycle.

Anol And Anone - attraction - tends

to make them friendly but others get aggressive its a bit of a mis hit but can be useful.

dogsbutt
10-21-2003, 05:15 AM
* they are interested but due to genetics cannot

make the first move or just plain laziness

There\'s a shyness

gene, now?

I don\'t know about you, but I have met PLENTY of women that don\'t have this gene. So much so,

that I\'m inclined to think this gene doesn\'t even exist at all, and is just a pseudo-scientific way to explain

away a gross generalization of a behaviour that some people have.

Sid

Pancho1188
10-21-2003, 07:28 AM
I think he just

meant social norms or history of the males being aggressive and the females being the ones persued. Either that or

he was referring to levels of testosterone, which is what makes men more aggressive (on average). What you\'re

arguing just explains that many girls have gotten out of that tradition and are being more assertive

romantically/sexually. The animal kingdom will show that it\'s not all testosterone levels or masculinity that

makes sexual aggressiveness. Many species have instincts where a female will turn around and bend over in front of

a male, which is the signal that the male has been its chosen mate. Talk about a come-on!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif If a woman EVER comes up to me and says, \"I want you so bad right

now... Let\'s go to my place,\" I guarantee I will be Bruce\'s best customer.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Too bad the human species is so much more complicated

socially/romantically...

Sacogoo
10-21-2003, 08:39 AM
Pancho writes:

What affects to -mones have on shyness (the shyness

of the user and the shyness of those affected by them)?

In my

personal experience, I have noticed that I become more forward and outgoing when wearing the \'mones than without.

This was in terms of general chatiness and friendliness to strangers where I will initiate conversations or make

comments with/to people who I do not know. I typically will not do this, and it was easy to notice this particular

change in my general demeanor when wearing pheromones versus not wearing pheromones.

As well, I tend to have an

increase in my libido immediately after applying pheromones which remains heightened for several hours after the

first application.