PDA

View Full Version : Do men prefer nice or trashy women?

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 07:12 AM
Men,

Which kind of woman do you prefer? Nice or Trash?

What kind of man do you consider

yourself? Nice or Trash?

Elana
10-18-2003, 07:18 AM
Don\'t you think that there is a middle ground, or are there only two types of women in the world? A woman can

either be a \"good girl\" or a \"slut\" in your opinion?

proteus
10-18-2003, 07:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Men,

Which kind of woman do you prefer? Nice or

Trash?

What kind of man do you consider yourself? Nice or Trash?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I prefer nice women, but seem to attract women somewhere in between nice and trashy - at least

those are the ones that will date me - think I scare the nice ones

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. But I\'m a nice guy for the most part but I think a little too

alpha sometimes so...:). Most of my friends however prefer \"nice\" women, at least for a long-term relationship.

Why do you ask?

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 07:29 AM
proteus, I pretty much know that men like the nice women but it is a great subject to discuss.

Sometimes people get so caught up in trash talk they forget that in reality most people do prefer the nice people of

the world. Which is ironic because when some nice people get around trashy people the nice people will start

talking trash talk. Which makes the nice appear trashy. And who in their right mind would want to be trashy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Good to know you are a nice guy proteus.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Stay nice and you

will find a nice woman.

Elana
10-18-2003, 07:36 AM
I

think it\'s funny how you ignore my posts. I can tell you right off the bat there are not two kinds of women in

the world. I am a nice, sexy, confident, wild, honest, fun, loyal, sexual woman. And guess what? It works. I can get

the shy guys, the wild guys and all those guys in between......

Brian
10-18-2003, 07:40 AM
I think it\'s funny how you ignore my posts. I

can tell you right off the bat there are not two kinds of women in the world. I am a nice, sexy, confident, wild,

honest, fun, loyal, sexual woman. And guess what? It works. I can get the shy guys, the wild guys and all those guys

in between......

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not to mention the guys here on L-S. You forgot

about us Elana! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

You tell her Girl!

Holmes
10-18-2003, 07:44 AM
&lt;singing&gt; \"Yoouuuu\'re ev\'ry woman...\"

Holmes

Elana
10-18-2003, 07:45 AM
&lt;singing&gt; \"Yoouuuu\'re ev\'ry

woman...\"

Holmes

Bring your brother along for the

song /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
10-18-2003, 08:00 AM
I\'ll try. But the lure of the Cheetos might be too strong.

BTW, Brazilian jeans rule!

Holmes

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 08:45 AM
Elan, I did not mean to offend you by not replying to your every message. I am sure I have replied to

your post before. I am not the vindictive kind of person. I will be more conscience of making sure you feel

included in my discussions.

As for the two different kinds of people I did not mean there are literally two kinds

of people. I really mean is that all people lean more to one side or the other. Either toward being nice or being

trashy. Nice people have moments of trashy thoughts words and feelings. As well as trashy people can have moments

of nice thoughts words and feelings.

I will try to make my messages more simple so everyone can understand them

from now on.

culturalblonde
10-18-2003, 08:45 AM
Are you serious?

Brian
10-18-2003, 09:25 AM
Are you serious?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yea, I thought the same thing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Brian

Holmes
10-18-2003, 09:36 AM
Define \"trashy.\" You mean like a garbage man? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Holmes

Elana
10-18-2003, 10:36 AM
As for the two different kinds of people I did not

mean there are literally two kinds of people. I really mean is that all people lean more to one side or the other.

Either toward being nice or being trashy. Nice people have moments of trashy thoughts words and feelings. As well as

trashy people can have moments of nice thoughts words and feelings

You mentioned earlier that you live in a small town...how small are we talking, 100 people max? For you to even

say something like that, I would have to believe that you are either trying to be funny or you\'re just really

that clueless.

CJ01
10-18-2003, 10:42 AM
WT I

think I know what you´re getting at. By `nice or trashy´ you´re referring to the `madonna or whore´ thing right`? -

The nice wife/mother or the slag to f*ck.
Either way, like with men for us women, neither of the two is ideal, as

far as I´m concerned.
And I don´t reckon this question, if it were possible to answer, will help you get this guy

you´re after into bed. Oh well, for getting him into bed I´d go for trashy!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dunno if

this helps but I had to butt in /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ

tallmacky
10-18-2003, 10:48 AM
I am not really sure. A \"classy woman\" is one of those things that you hear all the time, it\'s so used that

it really doesn\'t have a meaning for women at all. What is a classy woman? I think all women are classy it seems

more of a elitist term rather than something positive? A girl who doesn\'t swear or sound gross? It seems classy

has been taken so far as to mean asexual or prude? A girl who is classy to me is just simply a girl who is fun,

cool, laid back, personal, caring, sexual, similar to Elana. Any guy can have a bud, but with a woman should come a

different relationship. Opinions and all that stuff of what society binds you by should be gone in a relationship.

If a guy wants to grind his woman and she wants the same why push it away?

Again I think it is time for a

excerpt from the legendary John William Drakken, this is a bit on the trashy side, but Drakken was a genius

to say the least.

-------------------------------------------------------

Excerpt: 14.3

Author: John

William Drakken

London, England 1867

I must beg for your gratitude my dear friends, once again you have

joined me on another of my lavish adventures. I thus deemed and ever yearned for a change, one involving the sexual

bonding of man and woman. I shamefully so have grown tired of my respectable proper, prim Victorian wife, dare I say

the queen herself? She has morphed my once creative mind, into a stone of bordem and \"classy\" but unfulfilling

love making. It seems her lust and yearn for my penis has dwindled, what took it\'s place? It appears image, a

proper female image. Well fair lads, it appeared time to relieve myself and let my juices once again ooze and

spatter with ever panting orgasm, but I promised that with this event I would not be alone in shame.

I decided

to make a visit to a place where my stature as a respectable nobleman would not interfer with my desire to penetrate

swollen flesh. I hastened to visit the large bastardly whore\'s who worked in the Cunningham district. Trash

filled women? I am uncertain my chums, they smelled of raw sewage, their mouths seeped with the love juice of past

customers. This was not all, what had sparked my interest ever so more was the fact that they layed out spreading

their vaginas for me to examine, I must say the foul smell of menstrual cycles gone by was very arousing. I had

chosen 3 of these women, and I was in for quite the treat. Unlike my brutish wife, these women let me roam free,

every caviety upon them was open to consumption and love, we bathed within the heat and sweat, I could smell a

thousand past sexual acts upon each lady. Shy they were not. I was free to be truly myself, and heaven I was in.

These dastardly bitches were the grandest as the Germans would put it \"Flikken\" I could have fathomed.

Fair

night watchful readers, anticipate yet another day!

- Drakken

krtel
10-18-2003, 10:53 AM
I

will only settle for the nice girl. The trashy girl is never an option - not even for a one night stand. Most of the

nice girls are taken, so I know when I get one, I\'m holding onto her. :-)

I don\'t consider myself a

\"nice\" guy because they NEVER win with women. I don\'t consider myself a \"trashy guy\" either - these guys

win initially with women, but not in the long run. Rather, I consider myself a gentleman.

Krish

belgareth
10-18-2003, 12:14 PM
In my opinion, any woman has a many sides, facets as a diamond. Men\'s taste in women vary as much. For myself, I

want a woman who is a lady in public, somebody who is comfortable in a gown at a play or in jeans hiking through the

back woods. She should be kind, smart, loyal and have a strong will. But when we are alone I want a wildcat, a woman

with a voracious appetite and willing to try anything either of us can think of. The last thing I want is a lady in

bed.

Elana
10-18-2003, 01:00 PM
The last thing I want is a lady in bed.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Spoken from a true man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
10-18-2003, 01:29 PM
In my opinion, any woman has a many

sides, facets as a diamond. Men\'s taste in women vary as much. For myself, I want a woman who is a lady in

public, somebody who is comfortable in a gown at a play or in jeans hiking through the back woods. She should be

kind, smart, loyal and have a strong will. But when we are alone I want a wildcat, a woman with a voracious appetite

and willing to try anything either of us can think of. The last thing I want is a lady in bed.

<hr

Now there\'s a gem for ya!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Well said!

To the rest of world she\'s an Angel...only I know

that there\'s a little Devil lurking inside. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana,

Perhaps that\'s why I\'m leaning toward the \"Catholic school girl\" costume for you this Halloween.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 11:11 PM
A woman should know how to take care of her man in the bedroom. Every woman should have these skills.

But having this knowledge don\'t make a woman either a nice person or a trashy person.

By the way, what I mean

when I say trashy is someone that will have sex with just about anyone. There is very little if any picking and

choosing who to be with. The trashy person to me is someone who will have sex with multiple people.

There is

another type of trashy I mean here too. This is the type of person that no one wants to have sex with them so they

create this fantasy world that they are something special. They often go on-line and make big brags. These are

easy to spot because they often attack others while making great clams they are such sexual beings. Another classic

telltale sign of these people is their need to talk sexually trashy. I have seen this behavior in both men and

women. A sexually healthy person has no need for any of these behaviors. There is never a need to brag or put

themselves above others or attack others because they have their real needs met.

Bernard
10-18-2003, 11:46 PM
i

prefer nice women and true and faithful to their parthner. but 1st of all, i must be that kind of person before i

expect her to be! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

jamesdeanmartin
10-19-2003, 07:24 AM
I prefer \"trashy\" women, or at the very least women who know how to have a good time.

I\'m

relatively young, work hard all day and like to play hard. I\'m not looking for the mother of my children right

now.

My friends have theorized that I am drawn to the more \"crazy\" women because I am a fairly shy and

good natured guy who sees in these women the opportunity to be ostentatious.
They are right :-)

take

care,
JDM

Elana
10-19-2003, 07:53 AM
Wonderingthoughts- It is a very, very bad idea to put labels on people. You want to act like you have everyone

pegged, but your socializing skills here show that it is only harming you. You should stop acting so self riotous

SweetSeduceGurl
10-19-2003, 08:02 AM
What screams at me is that you are SO insincere. Your insincerity misleads people, and is, in effect,

a lie. You think being kind means being insincere. There had to have been something between the guy you mentioned

that supposedly offered you a wedding ring -- a lot of insincere behavior toward a guy that you had no interest in.

It is more kind to be honest and direct about your feelings. What is more kind is to have integrity? A person of

either sex that has integrity has \"class\" and gets respect. A person with integrity doesn\'t send mixed

messages. People feel secure around this type of person because there is never a question about where anyone

stands. What makes a person of either sex desirable is their ability to shine, to be who they really are. If who

you are is someone more concerned with being \"nice\" than being honest, people may like you but they won\'t

trust you.

Women with integrity of this sort who are also healthy and enjoy their bodies also enjoy sex and

make no secret of it. This does not make them \"trashy.\"

Some men are hung up on the nice girl/bad girl

thing -- and nice girls are certainly the girls that those men marry ... and then cheat on. They have affairs with

women who are upfront about their own sexuality and appreciative of men\'s sexuality. In the long run, you are

apt to find greater happiness with a woman who has a healthy enjoyment of sex and is able to express that, rather

than with one who fakes her responses to the point of misleading men into thinking that they mean something to her

when they don\'t.

It\'s shocking to hear a woman so unenlightened as to express approval of the

Madonna/Whore syndrome. Just as men are not dogs because they love sex, neither are women who love sex

\"trashy.\"

Elana
10-19-2003, 08:09 AM
WOW! Great post and welcome to the forum. It\'s nice to see a real woman around.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
10-19-2003, 08:16 AM
Oh my? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks a bunch Elana!

I am really starting

to enjoy this forum, I have been a silent watcher for a very long time, so I have an understanding of this

forum\'s appeal.

Anyhow thanks again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian
10-19-2003, 08:31 AM
To

SSG.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Where\'s

that damn thumbs up icon when you need it? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dynomite Post!

Welcome to the forum SSG. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

SweetSeduceGurl
10-19-2003, 09:00 AM
Ohhhh, Brian. Stop!, You\'re embarrasing me. Too sweet.

Just a girl doing her thing.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

EXIT63
10-19-2003, 09:00 AM
SSG....
What they said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 10:08 AM
i prefer nice women and true and

faithful to their parthner. but 1st of all, i must be that kind of person before i expect her to be!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr

Very well said Bernard!! We do tend to attract the type of people that we

are.

Holmes
10-19-2003, 10:10 AM
But often we seek those who are the opposite.

Holmes

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 10:14 AM
Wonderingthoughts- It is a very, very

bad idea to put labels on people. You want to act like you have everyone pegged, but your socializing skills here

show that it is only harming you. You should stop acting so self riotous

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Elan, it appears that I have said something to offend you again. Whatever it was I am very

sorry. And if I appear to be self- righteous then I am very sorry for that too. I never meant to offend anyone by

my comments. In fact it\'s only you that seems to that take offence to my comments. Interesting!!!!

tallmacky
10-19-2003, 10:25 AM
damn girl. you really do have trouble understanding people if you think Elana is the only person you offended.

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 10:30 AM
tallmacky, how have I offend you? Please tell me so I will not offend anyone else.

Thanks

Brian
10-19-2003, 10:31 AM
In fact it\'s only you that seems to that take

offence to my comments. Interesting!!!!

No! You\'ve seemed to

have done that to a few people here not just Elana. Myself for one, SSG, doesn\'t seem to be real happy with your

posts, another girl (can\'t recall her username) asked if you were serious, about something you posted on one of

your other threads. The patronizing way that you have presented yourself in your posts is not very appealing.

It\'s not only Elana that your pissing off here. There are others as well. You can put my name on that

list.

Brian

tallmacky
10-19-2003, 10:41 AM
you are very disingenuous and transparent. you pretend to apologize for offending people to make yourself look like

this nice innocent and gentle person when really its all about you trying to create this fake image of yourself.

people here see right through you.

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 10:49 AM
Brian, I did not realize that anyone would consider me as \"patronizing\"!!! Sorry that I came off

like that. I never thought anyone would take my comments that way. I never meant them to anyway. I will watch out

for this behavior in the future.

It is interesting that in real life no one has ever told me that before. They

always say the total opposite to me about how down to earth and humble I am.

Thanks for the insight. I will

analyze my post to see where I have went wrong.

tallmacky
10-19-2003, 10:56 AM
how nice of you to give an example of what I just said /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 11:01 AM
tallmacky, I am not a \"disingenuous\" person. This is how I am. If I know that I have hurt or

offended someone I try my best to apologize and not hurt or offend them again. This is not a \"fake\" image.

This is how I live my life. I make my life as peaceful as possible. And hurting others and offending others does

not give me that inner peace. And I am a very gentle person. Would you prefer me to change and not try to correct

mistakes I have made in my life? I am the one that has to live with me. And at night when I lay down to sleep I

have no bad conscience to keep me awake. Because I know I have tried my best to be the best person I can be.

Excuse me if that makes me unlikable in this forum!

Elana
10-19-2003, 11:08 AM
Excuse me if that makes me unlikable in this forum!

OK, you are excused. See ya

belgareth
10-19-2003, 01:55 PM
A woman should know how to take care of her man in

the bedroom. Every woman should have these skills. But having this knowledge don\'t make a woman either a nice

person or a trashy person.

A lot of women can take care of

their man in the bedroom, that\'s not what I am talking about. There is a world of difference between taking care

of a man (or woman) and being a truly great lover. A lot has to do with empathy and a lot is the pure pleasure in

sharing and giving pleasure.

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 07:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
A woman should know how to take care of her man in the bedroom. Every woman

should have these skills. But having this knowledge don\'t make a woman either a nice person or a trashy

person.

A lot of women can take care of their man in the

bedroom, that\'s not what I am talking about. There is a world of difference between taking care of a man (or

woman) and being a truly great lover. A lot has to do with empathy and a lot is the pure pleasure in sharing and

giving pleasure.

and to add to this pleasure the genuine love

between of the two people makes the experience very special.

SweetSeduceGurl
10-19-2003, 09:59 PM
Nice people ... who would never, ever hurt anyone\'s feelings ... often just don\'t have the

courage to come out and say what they think, and instead make thinly veiled insults and accusations, such as the

implication that Elana is not who she portrays herself to be on the internet ...

Nice people are often so full

of repressed rage that it just makes them passive aggressive, so that while you think you have a friend, in reality,

that friend is choking on resentment from things you\'ve done that you\'re not even aware of, and just waiting

to dump on you when the opportunity presents itself.

DrSmellThis
10-20-2003, 03:29 AM
Sluts!

DrSmellThis
10-20-2003, 03:29 AM
Sweeties!

Brian
10-20-2003, 04:43 AM
SSG,

You are quickly becoming my favorite L-S gal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

DrSmellThis
10-20-2003, 05:31 AM
OK. Really, I prefer the kind who will love me for who I am, whatever that means for her other qualities.

Elana
10-20-2003, 06:28 AM
SSG,

You are quickly becoming my favorite L-S

gal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ouch, Brian I am crushed! Am I not shy enough for you?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

SSG another great one!

OmnipotentOne
10-20-2003, 06:44 AM
In resposnse to the original question. YES!

Brian
10-20-2003, 07:33 AM
Post deleted by Brian

Brian
10-20-2003, 07:57 AM
Ouch, Brian I am crushed! Am I not shy enough for

you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s Why I said becoming my favorite L-S gal. If not for you, she would win hands

down. Careful Elana, you and SSG, are running neck, &amp; neck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Shy? I hope not.

I don\'t like them shy deep people! I prefer the outgoing shallow ones!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
10-20-2003, 09:46 AM
What screams at me is that you are SO

insincere. Your insincerity misleads people, and is, in effect, a lie. You think being kind means being insincere.

There had to have been something between the guy you mentioned that supposedly offered you a wedding ring -- a lot

of insincere behavior toward a guy that you had no interest in. It is more kind to be honest and direct about your

feelings. What is more kind is to have integrity? A person of either sex that has integrity has \"class\" and

gets respect. A person with integrity doesn\'t send mixed messages. People feel secure around this type of

person because there is never a question about where anyone stands. What makes a person of either sex desirable is

their ability to shine, to be who they really are. If who you are is someone more concerned with being \"nice\"

than being honest, people may like you but they won\'t trust you.

Women with integrity of this sort who are

also healthy and enjoy their bodies also enjoy sex and make no secret of it. This does not make them \"trashy.\"

Some men are hung up on the nice girl/bad girl thing -- and nice girls are certainly the girls that those men

marry ... and then cheat on. They have affairs with women who are upfront about their own sexuality and

appreciative of men\'s sexuality. In the long run, you are apt to find greater happiness with a woman who has a

healthy enjoyment of sex and is able to express that, rather than with one who fakes her responses to the point of

misleading men into thinking that they mean something to her when they don\'t.

It\'s shocking to hear a

woman so unenlightened as to express approval of the Madonna/Whore syndrome. Just as men are not dogs because they

love sex, neither are women who love sex \"trashy.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

SSG-

WOW! Excellent post, indeed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Introverted/extroverted...sexually repressed/sexually liberated...whatever...SSG gets straight to the heart of the

matter... integrity . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif What a concept!

Awesome to see another intelligent, articulate and insightful

woman (of integrity) posting on the forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Welcome aboard!

Whitehall
10-20-2003, 10:00 AM
So the question is,

chose between two mutually exclusive two states, both of which are vague and abstract, concerning half the human

race.

And make your choice at this instant in time.

But yes, \"classy\" women can be powerfully sexy and

\"trashy\" women can be completely repungnant.

DZorro
10-20-2003, 10:16 AM
Actually i like

them both /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif So there won\'t be matter of choice for me

DZorro,

Icarus
10-20-2003, 11:39 AM
<FORM METHOD=POST

ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\"

VALUE=\"1066675143Icarus\">

Choose Your ManBeast:
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\"

value=\"1\" />Hairy
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />Whiny

<INPUT TYPE=Submit

NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Or are there other types I haven\'t

considered?

I think that covers the gamut...

Steve

Elana
10-20-2003, 11:40 AM
Excellent poll

Ssssssst! I think you covered the entire range of what a man is all about.

Icarus
10-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Thanks, I thought

it was pretty comprehensive...

(or should I have included a section about mother issues?)

A

complex beast, the ManBeast. Approach with caution. And salty snacks.

Steve

Icarus
10-20-2003, 11:47 AM
Also beer.

Elana
10-20-2003, 11:48 AM
It wouldn\'t make

sense to include any other choices. It\'s either one or the other. Duh!

Icarus
10-20-2003, 11:51 AM
But is it art?

Sacogoo
10-21-2003, 10:18 AM
WonderingThoughts writes:
Which kind of woman do

you prefer? Nice or Trash?

In my long term relationships, and for

most of the short ones, my girlfriends/wife tend to be in the following category:

5\'7\" to 5\'8\"

lbs.

Brown Hair that is a little longer than shoulder length

Brown Eyes

Long Legs

Great Hips

Great

Butt

Nose just a tad bigger than normal

Very good teeth

Longish, slim neck

Confident in themselves, but

not arrogant

Not overtly aggressive sexually, although they enjoy sex and are open to slight

experimentation

They would be generally defined as \"Nice\" women, versus \"Trash.\" But again, one man\'s

trash is another man\'s treasure. Trash and nice are all in the eyes of the beholder.

What kind of man do you consider yourself? Nice or

Trash?

I\'m a nice guy. I dress conservative casual (my

wardrobe looks like an Eddie Bauer or LL Bean catalog for the most part). I don\'t own or wear much black. I

open doors for my wife (and dates when I was single), buy flowers and gifts out of the blue, do housework, drive a

Subaru Outback, etc. However, if Carmen Electra walked by in a halter top and hot pants, I\'d probably break my

neck trying to check her out and complain about (and secretly wish I was) the burner slob in the wife beater tank

top and leather pants driving the \'66 Chevelle that she was going home with that night. I could be the guy that

changes her from the visual slut to a Anne Klein bedecked suburban bisquit. (It won\'t happen, but even

\"nice\" guys think about \"trash\" being hot.)

Basically, most guys like \"Trash\" until they have to date

or marry it, and then they want it \"Nice.\"

Holmes
10-21-2003, 10:35 AM
I\'d always taken \"trashy\" to mean \"indiscriminate\" or \"will have sex with anyone and

everyone.\"

Carmen Electra is a sled hound.

Holmes

CJ01
10-21-2003, 11:41 AM
Perhaps we tend to believe that `nice´partners are more faithful compared to `trashy´ones. Not sure this theory

can be seen as a thumb rule though.

Sacogoo
10-21-2003, 02:03 PM
I

think that we\'re confusing \"slutty\" with \"trashy.\"

Trashy for women is loud, obnoxious clothes,

Jersey girl big hair, too much of the wrong makeup, Bon Jovi cranked up in the car, bad perfume, pleather

mini-skirts, spandex tight shirts, and animal print underwear.

Trashy for men is wearing a wifebeater/tanktop

anywear (yes, the gym is included unless you are competitive bodybuilder needing to look at each individual muscle

striation - nobody, and I mean nobody, wants to see your goddamn sweaty pit hair), a mullet haircut (unless

you\'re a hockey player), you drive a Trans-Am, you refer to women as \"a great piece of ass and/or meat\", you

have posters of any classic rock band (particularly Led Zeppelin or AC/DC) or a girl in a bikini in your room or

garage, you\'ve worn jeans to a wedding or a funeral, and you have watched a Nascar race on TV more than

once.

Slutty, for both sexes, means you have a strange wang in your mouth or boob in your hand every other

day.

Just because one is \"trashy\" doesn\'t mean that they are morally decrepit.

The original poster

probably meant - Do men prefer a wanton or a virtuous woman?

And I think that has more to do with if they really

want to get laid or not. Or do they have the creativeness necessary to maintain a woman\'s or man\'s virtue

while still providing carnal pleasure to both individuals?

Holmes
10-21-2003, 02:49 PM
You\'re right, Sacogoo. Points well taken. Ya had me at \"big hair.\"

Holmes

Elana
10-21-2003, 02:58 PM
And I think that has more to do with if they really

want to get laid or not. Or do they have the creativeness necessary to maintain a woman\'s or man\'s virtue

while still providing carnal pleasure to both individuals?

If

that is what the original poster meant, and every man answered honestly, I am pretty sure that at least 98% would

want the \"trashy\" chick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
10-21-2003, 03:04 PM
100%

WonderingThoughts
10-21-2003, 04:52 PM
Sacogoo, you seem to be a very special person. It is so good to hear that you have a good wife and

you are faithful to her. Looking and thinking are much different than actually doing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
10-21-2003, 05:03 PM
Better take muh wife beaters and Zep shirts back to Goodwill, then. There\'s a great piece of ass workin\' at

the register.

Sexyredhead
10-21-2003, 07:16 PM
Better take muh wife beaters and Zep

shirts back to Goodwill, then. There\'s a great piece of ass workin\' at the register.

<hr

Thanks! I didn\'t think you\'d noticed.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif BTW, love the

mullet look on you, babycakes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sacogoo
10-21-2003, 10:56 PM
Sacogoo, you seem to

be a very special person. It is so good to hear that you have a good wife...

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hey, nobody said that I had a good wife. I just stated that she is one in a long line of near

identicals that I have dated since I was 15 years old. Good? Hah! She\'s a domineering, oppressive nag who has

been my personal albatross for a decade. I\'m beginning to think that not selling her into the white slave trade

a couple of years ago when I had the chance was a big mistake.

</font><blockquote><font

...and you are faithful to her. Looking and thinking are much different than

actually doing.

Don\'t get me wrong. I\'m a complete sexual

pig. I\'m just smart (or stupid) enough to feel the need to honor my commitment (sentence of death) that I made

nine years ago by not putting myself in a situation where I would be tempted to break that commitment. God knows

that if I were offered and it was a definite trade up, I\'d more than likely be a naked, sweaty, carnally

satisfied mess.

Elana
10-22-2003, 04:05 AM
Doh! Sacogoo just went from nice to trashy in the blink of an eye.

Sacogoo...I love your honesty.

EXIT63
10-22-2003, 06:00 AM
Yo

Cuz.....Whut the Fuk ah you tawkin about. You say 1 more word about Jersey girls and ahm gonna rip your fukin head

off and sh!t down ya neck! Got it! ya fukin pr!ck!

Holmes
10-22-2003, 06:18 AM
Thaaaaat\'s right, Jerky!

Holmes

Sacogoo
10-22-2003, 09:21 AM
Elana writes:
Sacogoo...I love your honesty.

That\'s weird. Usually, I\'m a compulsive liar despised by

many. (Or maybe I\'m not. Hmmmm.)

Actually, that\'s why I just absolutely adore this board. Most people

here are extremely honest and open, and are also quite intelligent. My favorite place on the internet (with my

favorite person on the internet).

Now listening to: My Bloody Valentine\'s \"Loveless\"

Holmes
10-22-2003, 09:31 AM
Now listening to: My Bloody Valentine\'s

\"Loveless\"

Ah yes. Never fails to get the romantic fires burnin\'.

Holmes

Sacogoo
10-22-2003, 08:58 PM
The trashy person to

me is someone who will have sex with multiple people.

Ah,

memories. Reminds me of the time when I was single, was fit and slim, had great hair and was at my favorite Kansas

City meat market bar one Friday evening. Some girl came up to me and said that it was her friends birthday and she

wanted me as her present. Obviously, you can\'t deny an attractive girl her birthday wish, so I said okey dokey.

Ends up there were eight of them, and they had a limo with a fully stocked bar rented for the evening. One of my

friends asked if the rest of them (meaning my friends) could come along/were also invited, and they were told

bluntly - no. (Cracked me up as I was the one driving that night, but there was no way in hell I was going to turn

this down. Take a freakin\' cab boys! Ooooh Daddy!) Anyway, it was me and eight wasted girls in the back of the

limo, and then back to their apartment. Woke up with five of them and I sharing a bed. I don\'t remember what

happened to the other three. Oh well.

Anyway, I digress. Multiple partners = trashy? Was that meaning multiple

partners at one time, or just over the course of a specific time frame? I guess I\'m pretty much screwed as far

as not being trashy then.

Brian
10-23-2003, 04:00 AM
I guess I\'m pretty much screwed as far as not

being trashy then.

Your a male slut. You do us guys proud!

Every guys dream, multiple women at the same time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Being a

male slut makes you a very shallow person though. You\'ve got to be shy to be considered a deep person. I read

that somewhere, on one of these threads. May have been this one. Too lazy too go back and look. Pretty asinine huh!

Brian

Kari
10-23-2003, 05:57 AM

The trashy person to me is someone who will have

sex with multiple people.

Ah, memories. Reminds me of the time

when I was single, was fit and slim, had great hair and was at my favorite Kansas City meat market bar one Friday

evening. Some girl came up to me and said that it was her friends birthday and she wanted me as her present.

Obviously, you can\'t deny an attractive girl her birthday wish, so I said okey dokey. Ends up there were eight

of them, and they had a limo with a fully stocked bar rented for the evening. One of my friends asked if the rest

of them (meaning my friends) could come along/were also invited, and they were told bluntly - no. (Cracked me up as

I was the one driving that night, but there was no way in hell I was going to turn this down. Take a freakin\'

cab boys! Ooooh Daddy!) Anyway, it was me and eight wasted girls in the back of the limo, and then back to their

apartment. Woke up with five of them and I sharing a bed. I don\'t remember what happened to the other three.

Oh well.

Anyway, I digress. Multiple partners = trashy? Was that meaning multiple partners at one time, or just

over the course of a specific time frame? I guess I\'m pretty much screwed as far as not being trashy then.

DEFINATELY a male slut! Carelessly and wantonly used as a mere,

mindless sex toy by eight carnally exploitive women. Ravished within an inch (or eight) of your life. Body used and

abused for hours.

Bet is was utter hell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Though, I\'ve

never met a man who can handle more than one woman, and do a good job of it... much less eight.

Brian
10-23-2003, 06:22 AM
Though, I\'ve never met a man who can handle more

than one woman, and do a good job of it... much less eight.

Damn

fun trying though! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Kari
10-23-2003, 06:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Though, I\'ve never met a man who can handle more than one woman, and do a

good job of it... much less eight.

Damn fun trying though!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian

Especially since there\'s more than one option. I

mean, if ONE body part wears out, one can improvise with others.....

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sacogoo
10-23-2003, 08:11 AM
Kari writes:
DEFINATELY a male slut! Carelessly

and wantonly used as a mere, mindless sex toy by eight carnally exploitive women.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I just thought that I was going to be the birthday girls present - not woman handled by eight

inebriated ladies. I have to admit that I was a little shocked when the second one started to, well, you know, and

then they all seemed, ummm, interested in doing things. Oh, Christ, I am a slut! Does one little \"experiment\"

one evening really make me a slut? What was I to say? No? Perhaps a more pious man would have, but I figured what

the hell and chalk it up to memories, and I figured that at the very end, that\'s all you got.

Though, I\'ve never met a man who can handle more

than one woman, and do a good job of it... much less eight.

Actually, I think that only three of them went to the, ummm, ultimate extreme of carnality. However, even so, I

do have to admit that I had help that evening. If it weren\'t for Mr. Jim Beam I probably never would have

survived the experience. There\'s much to be said for the use of alcohol as a prolonging device. Got to know

where to draw the line though, and a fine line it is.

Eight inches. Yeah. Right. Who do you think I am?

Whitehall?

Whitehall
10-23-2003, 08:54 AM
Don\'t get me involved in your little tale of debauchery!

I have the self-control to limit myself to two at a

time.

And I never, never said anything about 8 inches. I\'m not a braggart, just an honest reporter of the

facts.

Holmes
10-23-2003, 09:01 AM
I have the self-control to limit myself to two at a

time.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Talk about

discipline! You\'re a bloody monk,

Whitehall!

Holmes

Sacogoo
10-23-2003, 11:56 AM
Whitehall writes:
And I never, never said

anything about 8 inches. I\'m not a braggart, just an honest reporter of the facts.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I just figured that you were at 8 by now (circumferance, length, whatever) with the daily

dosing of A-Derm. Was 8 too conservative? My sincerest apologies if I sold you short.

Sagacious1420
10-23-2003, 02:44 PM
Hey Sacagoo-

Were you down in Westport? The Hurricane or maybe Buzzard Beach?

Sacogoo
10-23-2003, 04:09 PM
Saggy writes:
Hey Sacagoo-

Were you down in

Westport? The Hurricane or maybe Buzzard Beach?

You know it

brother! However, Buzzard Beach sucks. The Hurricane still rates as the best bar in the entire Midwest. It was my

personal bar of choice/near nightly hangout, even though I was driving in from Overland Park. Smoked chronic in the

basement. Crap, smoked chronic on the dance floor a couple of times. Got locked in once I was so drunk. Caught

311 there for a killer show.

Mtnjim
10-23-2003, 04:14 PM
\"Smoked chronic...\"

Pardon my ignorence, is this a mid-west term?

A 20something term or??

Could

someone translate it?

Thanks

Holmes
10-23-2003, 04:42 PM
\"Smoked chronic...\"

Pardon my ignorence, is

this a mid-west term?

Didn\'t you ever listen to Dr. Dre, Jim?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Sagacious1420
10-23-2003, 05:06 PM
Saggy writes:
</font><blockquote><font

Hey Sacagoo-

Were you down in Westport? The Hurricane or maybe Buzzard

Beach?

You know it brother! However, Buzzard Beach sucks. The

Hurricane still rates as the best bar in the entire Midwest. It was my personal bar of choice/near nightly hangout,

even though I was driving in from Overland Park. Smoked chronic in the basement. Crap, smoked chronic on the dance

floor a couple of times. Got locked in once I was so drunk. Caught 311 there for a killer show.

<hr

Common now, Buzzard\'s always good for a 12 pack to go @ 3 am.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Not the best place to hang out, I suppose. Unless you wanna hang

out on the deck and laugh at all the drunks staggering about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The Hurricane rocks! Great bands and awesome hurricanes...go figure. Curious if Tommy was tending bar when you

were going there. That dude won the best bartender in the city award every year and w/ good reason.

So you

smoked chronic in the basement, huh. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I\'ve burned a few down

there w/ some of the bands...and on the dance floor...and out on the deck in the summer.

I think Davie\'s

Uptown Ramblers\' Club was my favorite dive bar in KC. Ever been there?

You used to live in OP, huh. I

Graduated from South, myself. My 3rd high school in 4 years. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I

lived about 10 blocks or so from the Metcalf Mall. I also used to live just off the west end of the Plaza on

Roanoke St. Worked down in Westport at this place called Metropolis. Are you familiar w/ it?

Man, that seems

like so long ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sacogoo
10-23-2003, 05:17 PM
Mtnjim writes:
\"Smoked chronic...\"

Pardon

my ignorence, is this a mid-west term?

A 20something term or??

Could someone translate it?

<hr

Certainly. \"Chronic\" is a slang term refering to a newly cut, dried

and cured (still green), highly resinous marijuana cola.

Holmes\' reference to Dr. Dre, who was a founding

member of rap group NWA (whose \"Straight Outta Compton\" was a seminal \'80s record), went solo, and his first

album was entitled \"The Chronic\" in an obvious reference to his affinity for smoking kind herb.

Sacogoo
10-23-2003, 06:05 PM
Saggy writes:
Curious if Tommy was tending bar

when you were going there. That dude won the best bartender in the city award every year and w/ good reason.

<hr

I was buds with Tommy. Couple of my buddies bounced at the Hurricane for

a while, and we went to a couple Chiefs games together. I didn\'t pay for a drink there for about six years when

he or Frank was bartending. Nothing beats a burbon and coke in a 16 oz. beer cup from the Hurricane.

So you smoked chronic in the basement, huh.

I\'ve burned a few down there w/ some of the bands...and on the dance floor...and out on the deck in the summer.

Yep. All the memories flooding back.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
I think Davie\'s Uptown Ramblers\' Club was my favorite dive bar in KC. Ever been there?

<hr

The Hurricane doesn\'t qualify as a dive bar? What? Did they take out

the rusted piss troughs and put in individual toilets with partitions or something? (Took my wife there before we

got married (visiting me while I finished off college), and she came out of the bathroom \"This is the most

disgusting bar I\'ve ever been in.\" I should have dumped her ass right then and there.)

You used to live in OP, huh.

<hr

Yep. Lived there from \'79 to \'83, and then again from \'89 to

\'93. Haven\'t been there since I matriculated from KU in \'93.

</font><blockquote><font

Man, that seems like so long ago.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ain\'t that the truth. I\'m actually looking to get out of this POS dump of a berg I\'m

now living in and get back to KC.

Sagacious1420
10-23-2003, 08:15 PM
I was buds with Tommy. Couple of my

buddies bounced at the Hurricane for a while, and we went to a couple Chiefs games together. I didn\'t pay for a

drink there for about six years when he or Frank was bartending. Nothing beats a burbon and coke in a 16 oz. beer

cup from the Hurricane.

No $h!t.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif He\'s a really cool dude...and, yes, very generous in

general. Takes good care of his regulars. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Had many a \"two for

one\" night there, myself. He used to make me Kamikazes on the rocks in those 16 ouncers.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I bet we were both hangin\' out there around the same time. I

was there pretty much every night after work. It was only like a block or 2 away.

</font><blockquote><font

So you

smoked chronic in the basement, huh. I\'ve burned a few down there w/ some of the bands...and on the dance

floor...and out on the deck in the summer.

Yep. All the memories

flooding back. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yea, pretty hazy for me.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
I think Davie\'s Uptown Ramblers\' Club

was my favorite dive bar in KC. Ever been there?

The Hurricane

doesn\'t qualify as a dive bar? What? Did they take out the rusted piss troughs and put in individual toilets

with partitions or something? (Took my wife there before we got married (visiting me while I finished off college),

and she came out of the bathroom \"This is the most disgusting bar I\'ve ever been in.\" I should have dumped

her ass right then and there.)

Ok, ok, maybe you got a point.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I suppose I was thinking of a small, dumpy place w/ a rather

subdued atmosphere that attracts a \"unique\" type of clientele, when I said dive bar. Haha, forgot about the

troughs...nasty indeed.

</font><blockquote><font

You used to live in OP, huh.

Yep. Lived there from \'79 to \'83, and then again from \'89 to \'93. Haven\'t been there since I

matriculated from KU in \'93.

When did you graduate from

HS...\'83?

</font><blockquote><font

Man, that seems like so long ago.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Ain\'t that the truth. I\'m actually looking to get out of this POS dump of a berg I\'m

now living in and get back to KC.

That thought crosses my mind,

occasionally. But man, do I love NorCal! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sacogoo
10-23-2003, 09:20 PM
Saggy writes:
I bet we were both hangin\' out

there around the same time. I was there pretty much every night after work. It was only like a block or 2 away.

Small world isn\'t it? If you were in KC from \'89 to

\'93, then we probably bumped elbows at the trough more than once. I might even recognize you. Do you remember

anyone on just about any given night yelling for the band to play Killing Joke\'s \"Pablo Picasso\"? That was

me.

BTW - Do you remember Sam? (The smoking blonde with the great rack that often wore the tight white dress

with the black polka dots that hung out there on Thursday and Saturday nights?) She was the one that I hooked up

with in the Johnson County slammer one night.

Man, I loved that bar.

Brian
10-24-2003, 03:44 AM
She was the one that I hooked up with in the

Johnson County slammer one night.

Yet, another pickup joint. (pun

inteneded) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
10-24-2003, 04:01 AM
This thread is too funny. Read the original posters question and look where we ended up. I guess she has her

answers. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
10-24-2003, 07:11 AM
Well, it was a pretty simple answer, really. Guys usually go for trashy women if they want to hook up, nice

girls for long-term or if they\'re a nice guy, and everyone pretty much wants Elana... So yeah, that\'s why

topics like this go off track................ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif or something like

that.

Ash
10-24-2003, 09:52 AM
P1188 wrote:
and everyone pretty much wants

Elana...

Yeah, or any of the other women here. All of them make me randy! But don\'t get the wrong idea girls. I may be

cheep but I ain\'t easy. Or something like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sacogoo
10-24-2003, 10:00 AM
Pancho writes:
Guys usually go for trashy women

if they want to hook up, nice girls for long-term or if they\'re a nice guy, and everyone pretty much wants

Elana...

I\'m not buying. I think that Elana is a 400 lb.

human water buffalo that\'s been preying on the unsuspecting and ultimately susceptible males of this board. I

can see it now - She shambles in to her computer room. The floor boards creak under the weight of her massive frame,

and a ghoulish apparition of gigantic porportions is cast on the wall behind her as she awkwardly situates herself

in front of the monitor. As she begins to type away, with her thick, yellow fingernails working with surprising

speed and agility, she looks up at the wall above the computer. Thick lips part over a wide, gap-toothed, tobacco

stained grin as she focuses her puffy, cloudy, bloodshot gaze over the vast multitude of pictures of erect penises

sent to her by the desperate, the curious, and the hopeful of Love-scent.com - all of them ultimately unsuspecting.

After a long drag from an unfiltered Camel Menthol cigarette, she turns her attention once again to ensnaring yet

another innocent victim.

\"Hmmmmmm.\" she thinks to herself. \"Pancho.\" Her deep, gravely voice says the

name outloud. \"I like the sound of that. Spicey.\"

Tap, tap, tap. The keyboard clicks away into the

night.

Elana
10-24-2003, 10:05 AM

human water buffalo that\'s been preying on the unsuspecting and ultimately susceptible males of this board.

I always back up my claims.

Pancho1188
10-24-2003, 10:09 AM
HAHAHAHA!!! Wow, that was poetic, emotional, moving, and hilarious all at the same time! Beautiful! I can\'t

speak for anyone else, but I present myself with 100% honesty... It\'ll get you hurt sometimes, but it shows good

moral character. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do love to make jokes and sarcastic comments,

though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
10-24-2003, 10:13 AM
all of them ultimately unsuspecting. After a long

drag from an unfiltered Camel Menthol cigarette, she turns her attention once again to ensnaring yet another

innocent victim.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> and I switched to Malboro

Holmes
10-24-2003, 10:17 AM

human water buffalo that\'s been preying on the unsuspecting and ultimately susceptible males of this board. I

can see it now - She shambles in to her computer room. The floor boards creak under the weight of her massive frame,

and a ghoulish apparition of gigantic porportions is cast on the wall behind her as she awkwardly situates herself

in front of the monitor. As she begins to type away, with her thick, yellow fingernails working with surprising

speed and agility, she looks up at the wall above the computer. Thick lips part over a wide, gap-toothed, tobacco

stained grin as she focuses her puffy, cloudy, bloodshot gaze over the vast multitude of pictures of erect penises

sent to her by the desperate, the curious, and the hopeful of Love-scent.com - all of them ultimately unsuspecting.

After a long drag from an unfiltered Camel Menthol cigarette, she turns her attention once again to ensnaring yet

another innocent victim.

\"Hmmmmmm.\" she thinks to herself. \"Pancho.\" Her deep, gravely voice says the

name outloud. \"I like the sound of that. Spicey.\"

Tap, tap, tap. The keyboard clicks away into the

night.

LOL. Awesome

post, bro! Do you have a literary agent? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Pancho1188
10-24-2003, 10:28 AM
PS: I\'d love to see that wall full of penises because...well, it\'d be cool to see that a person had a wall

full of penises. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif My housemates wanted to freak the landlord out

by covering the wall with porn because they show up and intrude without notice.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Sacogoo
10-24-2003, 10:54 AM
Holmes writes:
LOL. Awesome post, bro! Do you

have a literary agent?

can\'t respond now. busy typing my

order for a-derm with one hand and jelqing with the other. now that i broke me 100 post cherry and the request is

in i have to prepare for my mug shot. dammit - where did i put that xenadrine?

(BTW - Nobody is ever going to

read my stuff! I\'m the 21st century equivilant of Emily Dickenson or John Kennedy Toole. They can call me a

literary genius after they haul my body out of the river.)

Mtnjim
10-24-2003, 10:58 AM
\"Didn\'t you ever listen to Dr. Dre, Jim? \"

nope, Dr Demento was more my speed

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Thanks for the info guys, after a couple of more posts, I

figured it out from context. I didn\'t think Mid-West people did that sort of thing though

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Holmes
10-24-2003, 11:06 AM
nope, Dr Demento was more my speed

<hr

Well, as long as

you\'re not talking Dr. Hook... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Mtnjim
10-24-2003, 11:19 AM
\"Well, as long as you\'re not talking Dr. Hook... \"

And you have what against Medicine Shows?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
10-24-2003, 11:27 AM
Sacogoo, that post reminded me of the late John William Drakken. The art of words.

Holmes
10-24-2003, 11:41 AM
And you have what against Medicine Shows?

<hr

The needles. Not to mention the horrible singing!

Holmes

Elana
10-24-2003, 12:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I\'m not

buying. I think that Elana is a 400 lb. human water buffalo that\'s been preying on the unsuspecting and

ultimately susceptible males of this board.

I always back up

my claims. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com

/part16.shtml (\"http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/part16.shtml\")

EXIT63
10-24-2003, 01:32 PM

human water buffalo.....

I see her more as a militant Israeli

with the body of Anjolina Jolie and the face of Madeline Albright. She spends endless days training, posting, and

sharpening her Castration Knife while waiting for her next mission.

Sacogoo
10-24-2003, 02:25 PM
The buffalo puts her

hooves to the keyboard and types:

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/part16.shtml (\"http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/part16.shtml\")

I\'m sorry, but that\'s all type of messed up. Just wrong.

BTW - I\'m gonna kick Tony\'s ass for swiping my chick.

Still listening to: Black Sabbath\'s

\"Paranoid\"

Ash
10-24-2003, 03:28 PM
There are some URL\'s you

wish you never clicked on. Man, how am I going get that image out of my head? Porn! That\'s what I\'ll do.

I\'ll surf the Net until I find some Teenage Porn site. No, wait! It\'s Friday night. I\'ve got a Rave to go

to. Whew. That was a close one. I\'ll be OK now!

Holmes
10-24-2003, 03:29 PM
</font><blockquote><font

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/part16.shtml (\"http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/part16.shtml\")

That is just alarming.

Holmes

tallmacky
10-24-2003, 03:46 PM
Which one is her?

Elana
10-24-2003, 03:52 PM
I am the first one.

Elana
10-24-2003, 03:54 PM
oh yeah, and SRH is the

second one, Kari is the third and CJ is the fourth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

franki
10-24-2003, 04:07 PM
Who is the guy in the fifth

picture? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
10-24-2003, 04:10 PM
Jason AKA Tallmacky

Sagacious1420
10-24-2003, 05:57 PM
Sacogoo wrote-

Small world

isn\'t it? If you were in KC from \'89 to \'93, then we probably bumped elbows at the trough more than once.

I might even recognize you. Do you remember anyone on just about any given night yelling for the band to play

Killing Joke\'s \"Pablo Picasso\"? That was me.

I was a

regular in Westport from about \'87-\'91 (before that mostly summers), then moved to Austin for a couple of

years. Came back again in \'93.

lol! Killing Joke, huh. Love that band!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif But can\'t say that I recall anyone shouting out that particular

song...then again, there are many nights that I really don\'t remember too well.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif Would have been

hard to hear over this guy who shouted out \"Freebird\" requests at every show.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Actually became

friends w/ that annoying SOB, he was a friend of a girl I dated.

</font><blockquote><font

BTW - Do you remember Sam? (The smoking blonde with the great rack that

often wore the tight white dress with the black polka dots that hung out there on Thursday and Saturday nights?)

She was the one that I hooked up with in the Johnson County slammer one night.

Man, I loved that bar.

Sam, huh?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Sure seems to ring a bell, but can\'t put a clear picture of

a face/bod w/ it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I\'m sure that if I were there, I would have

noticed her, though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I loved that place to...great place to hook

up. So was the Shadow during it\'s short-lived stint.

Gotta love a jail house hook-up, huh.

Sagacious1420
10-24-2003, 06:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I\'m not

buying. I think that Elana is a 400 lb. human water buffalo that\'s been preying on the unsuspecting and

ultimately susceptible males of this board.

I always back

up my claims. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com

/part16.shtml (\"http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com/part16.shtml\")

Damn girl, you must be slipping in your old

age. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I can\'t believe you let your secret out like that!

Hope the other girls don\'t mind you sharing their pics w/

the rest of us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
10-24-2003, 06:37 PM
Who is the guy in the fifth picture?

Hey, man. How

did they get a picture of me with my ex-girlfriend?!?!?!

franki
10-25-2003, 02:50 AM
I hate to break it to you

like this but there is no girl in the fifth picture.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pancho1188
10-25-2003, 05:26 AM
Whoops! I meant the

fourth picture!!! Damn, that should\'ve been much funnier... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sexyredhead
10-25-2003, 07:35 AM
Yep, that\'s me in

the second pic. Why do you think I call myself \'sexy\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, the secret\'s out. All of you guys who wanted pics of us girls can drool all you want.

Elana
10-25-2003, 07:41 AM
SRH....you are very lovely.

When men approach you, do you really have a habit of tipping your hat and saying \"enchanted to meet you\"?

I

can see how that would be really sexy. I am gonna try that too.

Icarus
10-25-2003, 07:47 AM
Lordy Lordy...

I knew

you laydees wuz pretty, but I never knew just how pretty...

(we\'re gonna need a bigger boat)

CJ01
10-25-2003, 08:24 AM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> </font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
oh

yeah, and SRH is the second one, Kari is the third and CJ is the fourth.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> bloody hell, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif we´ve really let ourselves go

since we´re on this board /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif bloody HELL!!!

Elana
10-25-2003, 08:54 AM
</font><blockquote><font

bloody hell, we´ve really let ourselves go since we´re on this board

bloody HELL!!!

ROFLMAO

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yes CJ...you do

enjoy a few dozen burgers and a pound or two of french fries. We L-S girls love our sex and we need to get our

energy from someplace. Someone roast me a pig.

CJ01
10-25-2003, 09:02 AM

y´know if I

were to go for a woman it would have to be a really well build one - no skinny flat chested one - but this is just

going too far, man!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Holmes
10-25-2003, 09:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font

bloody hell, we´ve really let ourselves go since we´re on this board bloody

HELL!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Well, if

these really are pictures of you ladies, would you please pay a visit to my brother over here? He needs some

lovin\'.

And one of them roasted pigs, maybe.

Holmes

tallmacky
10-25-2003, 09:25 AM
Come on Holmes we all

know your brother. Everybody here knows how hot he is and also how unattainable. These girls do have it going on but

none of them have a shot at it.

Well that\'s cool how you 4 girls all got your pictures on one page it saves a

lot of time even a pic of me and my girl very nice...you girls aren\'t too bad 6.5 out of 10

Elana
10-25-2003, 09:28 AM
Tallmacky...are you drunk

again? You aren\'t the guy with CJ. You are the 5th picture down. The hot stud of a man.

CJ01
10-25-2003, 09:48 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Tallmacky...are you drunk again? You aren\'t the guy with CJ. You are the

5th picture down. The hot stud of a man.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I´m the only one with a

guy? lucky me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Yeah - hot stud that other guy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif . what about the one with the tatoo?

Where on this did you find

this website, dear oh dear.

BTW I do love your sexy santa frock

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hmm, not

that nice to take the p*ss really is it.

Elana
10-25-2003, 12:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
oh thank you. I picked it up at the local thrift shop. It was originally a piano cover, but I

had it made into this sexy little number.

Sagacious1420
10-25-2003, 01:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
oh thank you. I picked it up at the local thrift shop. It was originally a piano cover, but I

had it made into this sexy little number.

LMAO!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Must not have been a \"baby grand\".

Btw, anyone happen to click on the SuicideGirls link

at the bottom of the page? If you\'re into chicks w/ ink and piercings, might be worth a look.

Sexyredhead
10-25-2003, 01:50 PM
SRH....you are very lovely. When men approach you,

do you really have a habit of tipping your hat and saying \"enchanted to meet you\"?

I can see how that would

be really sexy. I am gonna try that too.

Yeah, the men seem to

really like it. Especially since that hat\'s attached to the wig under it. I\'m actually bald, but my head gets

red in the summertime when I get hot and/or sunburned.

The origins of \'sexyredhead\'. There you all have

it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I\'m so jealous of that outfit, Elana! You know, when we

had that party so we could take pics for the website, I was so jealous that I don\'t have your style! You\'re

just gonna have to take me shopping one of these days. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
10-25-2003, 02:10 PM
</font><blockquote><font

You\'re just gonna have to take me shopping one of these days.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> If I can hire the dump truck to drive us to the swap shop, I would be happy

to show you some sexy little frocks. They also have a really nice wig store. They use 100% boar hair. You can try on

some hats to glue on to the boars hair wigs.

Sexyredhead
10-26-2003, 07:50 AM
Oh wow! Yeah, I

can\'t wait! I love the feel of boar\'s hair--it scratches in all the right places!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif