PDA

View Full Version : Flu and pheromones - what's best?

Sunny
10-18-2003, 01:46 AM
Hi

All!

Since I am getting some kind of flu virus quite often, I often wander around feeling sick, just about making

it through my day. Now I got a bit sick first time since I have started using mones.

The pheromone effects are

deminished. Even if I try hard to act \"healthy\". Quite likely people can still sense that somehing is \"foul\"

inside me and I am sure that my natural pheromone signature has shifted towards \"sick\". Maybe there is even some

natural pheromone warning others about the risk of infection? From an evolutionary point of view that would make a

lot of sense, wouldn\'t it?

I get the impression that -none makes things worse (people sense that something

does not fit!). So probably SOE or WAGG is the way to go...?

One other idea is to boost my own Testosterone which

would boost my immune system. Unfortunately PCC applied under nose does not seem to work for myself like it does for

some others. NPA under nose is my killer for a power boost in the gym (it\'s so powerful that it can easily get me

into overtraining because I just can\'t stop), not for the flu however.

What are your experiences with

infections and pheromone use? Any suggestions on what would be best to use during this time?

Sunny

DrSmellThis
10-18-2003, 02:12 AM
Bathe, soap, exfoliate, sauna if comfortable, and wash clothes. Rest a lot. Then use pheros normally if

you feel up to socializing. Maybe 5 mg DHEA if over 35. Otherwise avoid them and wait it out. Just my opinion. When

you feel better, start with a clean slate.

CJ01
10-18-2003, 02:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
One other idea is to boost my own Testosterone

which would boost my immune system. Unfortunately PCC applied under nose does not seem to work for myself like it

does for some others.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> course not. If you want to boost your immune

system take your vitamins!!
If you´re already infected with say the flu or just a cold stay home if you cantake a

multi vits AND about 1000 mg - 2000 mg vit C,that´s what your body will need and it works a charm! You´ll be up and

running again quickly and then you can go out again, flashing around with your pheos on.

Sunny
10-18-2003, 02:58 AM
I

am on the vitamine track for years now. It does help to some degree.

I think it\'s a good idea not to let the

\"negative\" natural pheromones build up, thanks for the advice!

EXIT63
10-18-2003, 04:23 AM
No

mones til you feel better. You\'re defeating the purpose. (and wasting valuable pheros)

MysteriousMan
10-18-2003, 04:33 AM
And no sauna til you feel better.

CptKipling
10-18-2003, 05:08 AM
If your feeling ill take up to 4000mg of vit C (works for me), and take about 30 mg of zinc daily (zinc will boost

you testosterone, you will feel it!).

Holmes
10-18-2003, 07:09 AM
Good advice, CK and CJ. Lots of C and some zinc. And echinacea.

Great original post, Sunny. I think there\'s

something to what you\'re talking about, no question. I\'ve definitely noticed it myself.

I\'d agree that

laying off the pheros until you are better is the best idea.

Holmes

Sunny
10-18-2003, 07:16 AM
I

don\'t want this to make a health thread, but I am with all your suggestions for Zinc, Vitamin C etc. in similar

dosages... much more experienced and literate with this than with pheros...

Thank you anyway!

Sunny

Sagacious1420
10-18-2003, 03:56 PM
I remember someone posting about how pheros can \"amplify\" your current state of mind and/or health.

My experience supports this notion.

Pheros + Illness = Bad Experience

there\'s my 2 cents

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jones
10-18-2003, 04:14 PM
Zinc Lozenge/Vit C (defense) -they work

Mark
10-20-2003, 07:21 AM
Get

the TIME-RELEASE type for the Vitamin C. It works better round the clock. Usually all pharmacy will carry the time

release types. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif cheers.

Sunny
10-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Hey guys, I am doing all of that, already anyway!!! I have become a \"flu professional\" over the years, so if

you have any questions, don\'t hesitate to ask me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But I

appreciate your concern!

Brian
10-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Sunny,

Is there any particular reason why you get the flu so often? Have you checked with a doctor to find out

why?

Brian

Sexyredhead
10-20-2003, 04:07 PM
Maybe it\'s just one incredibly long bout of the flu and he\'s just not over it yet.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

MysteriousMan
10-20-2003, 08:24 PM
Since I\'m doing sports and sauna about twice a week, I almost don\'t get the flu any more (as an

exception I had it a few weeks ago).

And since I\'m doing this, I get over a flu in much shorter

time.

MysteriousMan

Sagacious1420
10-20-2003, 11:59 PM
OK

Allow me to be the only one (again) to answer his question about using pheros while ill...not

that we haven\'t had some great health tips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Pheros +

Illnesss = Bad Experience

I can\'t make it more simplified than that!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sunny
10-21-2003, 12:03 PM
Okay, I got it -- well, after I tried it: No reactions from the AE/flu combo yesterday, neither good nor

bad!

Brian: It\'s a long story and over the years I have grown tired of telling it over and over because if

one has some kind of \'chronic\' desease it\'s like an affirmation to tell the history of this desease. A

negative affirmation! This way I told myself \'this is how I am\' over and over. No good! I have now started

with positive self-talk and this is the best that has happened to me!

Okay here is a very quick anamnesis: I

was a healthy child until I was 4 years old. Then I got the measles badly although I was vaccinated. From that time

on I kept getting the flu 6-9 times a year. Many of those infections were severe, including pneumonia a couple of

times, all kinds of ear, nose and throat complications, tonsils removed and sinus surgery when I was 6, septum and

sinus surgery when I was 21, etc. The infections did not get much better when I became an adult. I have tried pretty

much any kind of therapy and medication as much as all kinds of diagnosis. Spent days in a special diagnostic

hospital etc. All my blood parameters, like antibody counts, are normal. Doctors suspect that my mucous tissue in

the nose/throat has been damaged when I had the measles. It\'s a fact that there is no natural lubrication in my

nose. I need to use ointment all of the time to keep the mucous tissue from further degradation. In the tropics (as

humid AND as hot as possible) I don\'t get sick as often as in Germany, but even there it still happens. Over the

years I found only one medication works like a \'vaccination\' against the cold/flu for me: It\'s called

Beriglobin and it\'s a mix of antibody cells extracted from human blood. When I get this injected it boosts my

immune level for about 4 weeks. I often get an infection afterwards, but I am very safe during these 4 weeks. I

always get this before I go travelling. Whenever I did not get it, the holiday trip was spoiled (like 2 weeks really

ill in the hotel).

BTW I have completely changed my nutrition and work out 5 times a week since 3 months

(working out only when I don\'t have a current infection which cuts the long term average to less than 3 days a

week). I am sure it will pay in the long run! This will also improve my natural pheromone

signature!!

Sexyredhead: Yes, from autumn until spring it actually feels like this...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Okay, but I am really not on this board to talk about

disease and cure, or even tell everybody (and myself) how ill I am, but about pheromomes - thanks

Sagacious!

Healthy greetings
from Sunny