PDA

View Full Version : Damsel in Distress!! Help me men!!!

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Oh Great Men Of The Forum, please help a damsel in distress!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Members of your great species confuse me very much.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Sometimes when a man gets interested in me (usually the

very shy men) they will get VERY interested at first. Then out of the blue they turn cold as ice toward me. Even

to the extent of not giving me eye contact or avoiding me all together. Then they will get VERY interested again.

Then they turn cold again. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY!!!!! WHY!!! WHY MEN DO THIS!!!!???????? It drives me

crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif to deal with men that do that to me. I don\'t know how to

treat them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Have I don\'t something to offend then or is

something going inside him that I just have not grasp at this point? PLEASE INFORM THIS DAMSEL IN

DISTRESS!!!

Thank you Oh Great Men Of The Forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Pancho1188
10-17-2003, 08:09 PM
Wow, that is one of the weirdest things I\'ve heard in a while. Unfortunately, I don\'t believe we

have information to help you as well as we could. There are so many issues involved in such actions and it could be

many factors. First of all, you have to look at how you interact. If they are very shy men and you don\'t give

them the \"go ahead\" to make a move, then they\'ll retreat back because they\'ll think you don\'t like

them. If sex is involved, maybe they get close and move away afterwards only to come back again later. Maybe they

have fear of commitment or self-esteem issues where they want to get close to people but get afraid and push you

away when you get too close to them emotionally. Maybe you demand a lot emotionally and these guys get overwhelmed

and need to back off but still like you enough to want to try again. Maybe you\'re misinterpreting their signals

and when you try to get close, they move away because it\'s not what they want. Maybe you unconsciously do things

to push them away because you freak out from the closeness. One of those could be right, many of those could be

right, or none of those could be right. I don\'t think anyone could give you a perfect answer based on the

current post alone, but the best advice I could give you would be this:

1. Evaluate what your wants and needs

are.
2. Assess what you believe they want.
3. If you are really that close to them, be honest. Ask what they are

thinking, tell them you are interested in them, and see if they open up. If they treat you coldly, then they

don\'t want to open up and therefore you won\'t have a very good chance of getting to the level the average

person would want. Communication is the key to everything in interpersonal associations.
4. Assess the situation

as a whole. I\'m assuming these men are honest (shy guys usually are), but make sure you understand how/what

they\'re thinking and whether this could be a good situation for both of you.
5. Take decisive action based on

your mutual understanding. If they give you positive feedback, make your move. Girls can be go-getters, too,

especially with shy guys. If it is negative, it may be dangerous for you to attempt to try something because you

may end up getting hurt. (Note: I learned the hard way because a girl I really liked gave me mixed signals for 6

months before we went out, then went back to her uncertainty 6 months later and broke up with me.)
6. If this

pattern (interest->distance->interest) continues and they come back, ask them what happened during the time

that they pushed away. Maybe you can work it out, but maybe it\'s a problem that they need to work out

themselves. You\'ll know the difference if you think about whether it\'s a temporary problem due to

circumstances or if it\'s a problem that they\'ve had for a long time and will have a hard time letting go of or

getting over any time soon.

I think that\'s a good basis for analysis of the situation, but if there is more to

the story than written on the forum post, I could also be way off. I hope other forum members attempt to help out

with the situation or I hope you elaborate more on the situation so others like myself can be more accurate with our

help. Hope this helps!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 08:46 PM
Pancho1188, thanks for the insight. I have had three men to do that to me. I always wrote it off as

they were just not interested until this third man started to do the same thing to me. It may be that I am just not

doing something right. I also am very shy when it comes to men and I am attracted to very shy men. LOL not a good

combination for building romance. By the way, sex was not involved with any of the three men.

When you say

\"you don\'t give them the \'go ahead\' to make a move\" what would be some ways I could give then the \"go

ahead\"? What do men expect from women? I do tend to always let the men make the moves. What moves can I make

that would not be to overwhelming to shy men?

All your other comments were noted as well. Many of those factors

you mentioned could very well be involved in this behavior. But since this is a repeated event I believe either I

am doing something wrong or not doing something men expect me to do.

krtel
10-17-2003, 09:16 PM
Wow, I thought women understood men, and us men were the ones who were confused by the women. New concept here eh?

:P

Krish

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 09:25 PM
Men can do some pretty strange things. But most men I can read like a book. All they have on their

minds is sex so the book is not that difficult to read. However, I have ran into some deeper thinking men and they

are the ones that confuse me. I don\'t know how to react to these deeper men just because they are so rare. I

have only met three deep thinking men and I fell in love with all three of them. I guess confusion is an attraction

for me.

Bernard
10-17-2003, 09:43 PM
sounds to me that WonderingThoughts is an asian because most asian, are u? nice to see that shy girls are

attracted to shy guys f/ im 1 of them too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Bernard,

Not an asian, just a shy american. Good to know there are some good shy men out there.

You do know that I go crazy over the shy men. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Bernard
10-17-2003, 09:50 PM
anyway , just be careful> sometimes those so call deep thinking guys may just wanted to have ur attention to

them. they might just want to feel charismatic and attractive, thats all. but they could be afraid that they might

be hurt if they are committed in a serious relationship . shy guys always afraid of hurting . compared to women ,

men needs more security than women when comes to relationship. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 09:57 PM
Bernard, I did not know that about men. This is exactly what is going on with that man!!! Thank you

very much. I do get a lot of attention from men but I am not interested in these other men. But this shy guy may

not realize that I am only interested in him. It is after I have talked with other men that he withdraws from me.

But what am I to do? I can\'t just be refuse all men from talking to me. I don\'t invite the attention from

these men. I would never want to hurt this man but that is exactly what I have been doing. Thank you thank you for

the insight into the mind of shy men!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bernard
10-17-2003, 10:02 PM
oh girl, i like shy ones. i want to u to be careful. deep thinking guys can be dangerous too. it not that they

are that shy. they might just holding a fishing rod , hoping that u get hooked to it.

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 10:18 PM
I think it is the mystery that attracts me to the deep thinking ones. Because when I can\'t read

them it drives me crazy and I end up thinking about them trying to read them. I agree that I need to be careful.

Actually the deep thinkers could be even more dangerous because they can actually hide more badness then the shallow

one. I wish a shy deep thinker would catch me on his hook. I only see the bait from the shallow men. And their

bait don\'t interest me in the least. That is why I was hoping the pheromones would help this shy guy to open up

a little. but instead I think it scared him away even more.

MysteriousMan
10-17-2003, 10:38 PM
While Psycho tries to help you and to improve your behaviour (nice posting psycho!), I\'ll try to

explain the behaviour of shy men. I know this topic, because I had to learn it the hard way.

While you

perceive the behaviour of shy men as cold, they think they do you a favour. This sounds very weird, but whenever you

don\'t anderstand a shy man, go back to this sentence.

Let\'s start with an actual example, the

Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger. Remember one of the most \"important\" topics in the media before this election?

Arnold showed sexual interest in women! Holy [censored]! Is it possible to elect this man??? Let\'s make demos

against him, discuss this topic over and over in the media!! Damn! How could he?

Now think of a young boy

raised in this times by his mother and the media discussing this topic. What do you think he will learn? Even a real

man like Arnold Schwarzenegger harms women (not men!) when he shows sexual interest in women.

They boy has

never seen his parents playing erotic games. The boys father comes home late in the evenings, drinks too much

alcohol. He sees that his father is bad (alcohol...) and wants to be the oposit. But he does the oposit the wrong

way. He wants to be a nice guy. End he learns from this election that you can do women a favour by not having and

showing any sexual interests or needs at all.

And if you look at the media, you will find examples like this

election from week to week.

The weird shy men giving you so much troubles were raised 10 years or so ago

(don\'t know how old you are, but it doesn\'t matter in this case) by the same type of mothers, the same media

and the absence of a father as a model of a man with sexual needs and a sexual life.

Go back to my initial

sentence you didn\'t believe: They think they do you a favour. This is bullshit but nice men don\'t know it is

bullshit.

MysteriousMan

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 10:57 PM
MysteriousMan,

I have noticed that while I am talking to this shy man and when he wont look at me he

is actually smiling. Of course that confused me even more. But with your explanation it does make since. He knows

that I am definitely not interested in men that come on to me strongly because I have already made that clear to all

the men I know.

So the conclusion I come to is that he is really interested but he wants to be nice and not

show me that he is interested. That would enplane why he said it was good for me when I told him that he confused

me.

I think man get more interesting with each bit of knowledge I receive from them.

Thanks so much for your

insight. Shy men that are cold are actually trying to be nice to me. I like that. I guess that when he is showing

interest he has temporally lost control and that scares him to thinking I will not like him so he goes back to being

cold so I will like him. Then he loses control again and shows interest then the cycle starts all over again. MEN

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

MysteriousMan
10-17-2003, 11:21 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
He knows that I am definitely not

interested in men that come on to me strongly because I have already made that clear to all the men I know.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
You are raising nice guys. You tell what you don\'t want (men having

needs), but you never mention that there IS something you want. Nice guys are surrounded by woman like you. However,

they have to change, not you.

Be sure that you kiss your man in front of your son once you have both AND SHOW

THAT YOU ENJOY IT.

You might read \"No more Mr. nice Guy\". It is written to help men to get the life they

want. But you can read it to understand men.

MysteriousMan

AzMike
10-18-2003, 12:04 AM
I also am very shy when it comes to men

and I am attracted to very shy men. LOL not a good combination for building romance.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Ummm...how does anything get started at all, then? Kind of like Adam and Eve never approaching

each other and starting a conversation, period.

Personally, I have found men to be much more even-tempered than

women. Women often have wild mood swings due to their cycles (until menopause, that is). Recently I had a woman

who called me when I wasn\'t home, saying she \"really needed to talk to me\", and when I called her back a few

hours later, and again the next day, no answer, and she never returned my call. A couple weeks went by, and the

exact same thing happened again. Several women I know are just like Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde, in the same

person.

Two female exceptions I can think of are women that have had hysterectomies. They are very even-tempered

and very dependable. And, since neither has had any sort of boyfriend for at least 8 years, very uninterested in

certain activities. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

From my vantage point, WonderingThoughts,

it seems like women are the ones to be often changing their minds and not being predictable. Most males that I know

of are very predictable from one day to the next, their behavior and mood doesn\'t change much.

AzMike

EXIT63
10-18-2003, 05:09 AM
For the love of peace. SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND KISS HIM ALREADY!!!!

He\'s shy...You\'ve gotta make the move.

I\'m sure you already know this and I know I\'ve said this 50 times but it still holds true. Wear really

tight pants. Do you have FrankieBs? Get some.

And a tank top with spaghetti straps. We can\'t resist

spaghetti straps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Push him up against the wall, turn around, bend your knees

slightly, with your hands on top of your thighs, hike your butt up,(you did remember the heels right). And rub your

buns against his crotch. This will help to break him of his shyness. If he\'s not overwhelmed with desire for you

by then...He\'s a homo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
10-18-2003, 05:39 AM
I am starting to think that Exit63 gives even better advice than Tallmacky.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

By law every woman should own at least one pair of Frankie

B\'s or Brazilian jeans. The lower the better

DZorro
10-18-2003, 05:55 AM

If he\'s not overwhelmed with

desire for you by then...He\'s a homo! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr

Lol exit63

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DZorro,

tallmacky
10-18-2003, 06:11 AM
I know a few books were recommended but I have to recommended T.J Bigcocks book \"Beat the clock,

obtain the cock.\". As you can tell by the label this book is for women dealing with male niceness.....Others have

recommended that the guy change, T.J says \"naw, f**k that sh*t\". What you should do is let the guys be nice

watch Dharma and Greg together, but when it comes down to it grab his non-forcive head and demand in a clear voice

\"Whip that co*k out\" or \"Are you hungry, I don\'t care it\'s buffet time\". That sets them straight

instead of reading their large novels and putting their hands on their head like they are thinking they will be

shocked and turned on by your dominance.

So instead of \"honey are you feeling ok\" \"Do you desire my

tender yummy body\"

Tell that passive boy to \"Ride me like funland\" \"Stop thinking and start f444ing,

girly man\"

tallmacky
10-18-2003, 06:19 AM
Here is TJ at a book signing, check your local bookstore Wonder.

Here (\"http://www.jordansplace.net/homepage/glasses/pimp.jpg\")

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 06:20 AM
EXIT63, this man is very classy!!! He is not the kind of man that go for something like that.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif He is the type of man that would dump me on the spot and never

look back again. He is only attracted to classy women. He has made that clear to everyone he knows. That is what

makes him so attractive.

By the way if he was the type of man that would respond to me rubbing my \"buns

against his crotch\" before marriage I would lose interest in him also. There are plenty of those kind of men and

I get plenty of interest from them. I only go after the rare ones. And classy is rare in men and woman in todays

culture. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Elana
10-18-2003, 06:21 AM
DAMN!!! That TJ dude is one hell of a ladies man.

tallmacky
10-18-2003, 06:33 AM
That\'s what good looks, wits, and style bring you not only selling 50 million books in 4 years but

all the ladies and respect....TJ is truly one of a kind.

EXIT63
10-18-2003, 06:36 AM
Oh he\'s so sensitive.

Oh he\'s so shy.

Oh he\'s so classy.

Cut it out.

It\'s all an act

baby...And you\'re fallin for it.

Hook, line, and sinker.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 06:41 AM
I like sensitive.

I like shy.

I like classy.

I have ALREADY FELL.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And I like what I see.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hook, line, sinker, rod, real, man, and boat!!!

Elana
10-18-2003, 06:47 AM
EXIT63, this man is very classy!!! He is not the

kind of man that go for something like that. He is the type of man that would dump me on the spot and never look

back again. He is only attracted to classy women.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You say this, but

whatever you are doing doesn\'t seem to be working. Maybe you need to go out of your \"classy\" AKA Yawn element

to really get his attention. You seem so certain what type of woman he wants but he doesn\'t seem to be reacting

to that kind of woman.

EXIT63
10-18-2003, 06:49 AM
Have you considered the stalker approach? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You can ask Elana

for tips. She\'s a pro! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
10-18-2003, 06:51 AM
Exit63 and Tallmacky...neck and neck

Brian
10-18-2003, 07:21 AM
WonderingThoughts,

While Exits advice is a bit on the agressive side, and I don\'t agree with a lot of it,

he does have some good points. While I don\'t advise that you push him up against the wall and press your butt

against his crotch, I do think wearing something sexy is a great idea. If you wear something that he has never seen

you wear, he\'ll think that you wore it just for him. I used to be a very shy person myself, when I was younger,

that has changed with age. I have come to realize through the years, that I was losing out on a lot of things

because of my shyness. I was a good looking guy when I was younger, and lost out on a lot of opportunities with

women, simply because I didn\'t have the balls to pursue them. From my own experiences, the best thing a woman

could do for me to break the ice physically is, to put their hand on my forearm, or rub it a way that women do, or

rub my back while we were walking, or make eye contact the way only a woman knows how to. Most guys are sh!t at

making, I\'m interested in you, eye contact. Lucky for us guys, most women have mastered this. When a woman did

these things, I knew that she was interested and I would always lean in for a kiss. Usually, things would be more

relaxed once that was out of the way. Talking among other things, became much easier. The fact that he retreats even

more, when you talk to other men, bothers me. Always keep in mind that he may not be the person you think he is. He

may be getting pissed off that another man is messing around in his territory, and thinks that you like it. He could

be possesive. If he starts saying things like, I don\'t like it when you talk to other men, Id turn tail and run.

Guys like this are not worth it, and are very dangerous. There\'s nothing wrong with being a little leary of a new

relationship. It will keep you safe in the long run.

Brian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 07:39 AM
Brian, thanks for such an intelligent reply. I will take your advice and practice it every day. I

agree that this man could be passive and I will watch out for these kind of men as well. The last thing I want to

be trapped in a possessive relationship. I am not the type of person that would cheat on him but I do have lots of

male friendships that I would not give up just to appease his jealously.

Pancho1188
10-18-2003, 10:15 AM
Hey, am I being called a psycho? Maybe I take a more analytical approach to things, but what I do know

is that just talking to the person about what is going on really does help. The only way you\'ll truly understand

what\'s going on in a person\'s head is if you ask them instead of trying to get advice on how to go about

things from people who know a great deal about things in general but can\'t do a perfect job of personalizing it

for a particular situation. This is a very risky and unconventional idea, but the rewards can be great. I

personally have been in situations where I\'m too shy to make a move and so is the female. I knew this was true

and that we really liked each other, so I got tired of the tension and just told her straight, \"I just wanted to

let you know that I\'m very attracted to you. I don\'t want to ruin our friendship if you don\'t feel the

same way, but I just feel that needs to be said in case there is something more between us.\" In the 4 cases that

I have tried this on, all 4 have resulted in me hooking up with that person, and I started going out with all 4 of

them (the fourth one actually took 6 months of communication to get through her previous problems of bf\'s

cheating on her, but it still worked because I found out the reason why she retreated and we got through it). I

don\'t know what would\'ve happened had I not taken the risk, but I know that I\'ve had many rewarding

relationships because I just took my shot. Sometimes, you just have to see what you want and go for it.

Don\'t get me wrong, I think the others are doing a great job

helping you out, but only you can really take your own fate into your hands and go for it.

Brian
10-18-2003, 10:31 AM
Men can do some pretty strange things. But most men

I can read like a book. All they have on their minds is sex so the book is not that difficult to read. However, I

have ran into some deeper thinking men and they are the ones that confuse me. I don\'t know how to react to these

deeper men just because they are so rare. I have only met three deep thinking men and I fell in love with all three

of them. I guess confusion is an attraction for me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well that\'s

pretty unfair. Of course we have only one thing on our minds. It\'s called attraction. How can attraction not be

sexual? Are you trying to say that women don\'t think the same way about a man that they are attracted to? If your

saying no, I don\'t believe it.

It kills me when a woman says such things. Women in my opinion, are no

different than men, when it comes to the opposite sex. We\'re all after the same things, men are just more

aggressive about it than women because of what we are taught. (men are the agressors)

Put a bunch of women

together and have them talk about men. I\'ll guarantee you, that the women have dirtier minds then the men do.

Here\'s one I\'ve heard way too often. A guy goes out with a woman on a date, and the guy is a perfect

gentleman to the extent that he doesn\'t even kiss her goodnight. The same thing happens on the second and third

date. Now, this woman gets together with her friends and tells them about it. The last thing that comes of her mouth

is that \"he must be gay\". I don\'t ever recall a guy saying she must be a lesbian. Perish the thought, that

maybe the guy may not be attracted to the woman. Can\'t be that! We men don\'t think that way! Only the ladies

do. Believe it or not, we do have other interests.

If we\'re aggressive, we\'re pigs! If we\'re gentlemen,

we must be gay! Talk about a double standard.

We are all sexual beings and all have the same desires. We just

approach it differently, as men and women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian

Elana
10-18-2003, 10:33 AM
Good post Brian. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
10-18-2003, 10:44 AM
Ya know what? It could have just been more evidence of Male Insanity Syndrome.

Holmes

tallmacky
10-18-2003, 10:52 AM
I had to go through

classical book after classical book...this was not easy to find but I think it is some worthy advice. John Drakken

was known world-wide for his writings.

--------------------------------------------------------
Excerpt:

Author: John William Drakken

London, England 1867

I must beg for your gratitude my dear friends, once

again you have joined me on another of my lavish adventures. I thus deemed and ever yearned for a change, one

involving the sexual bonding of man and woman. I shamefully so have grown tired of my respectable proper, prim

Victorian wife, dare I say the queen herself? She has morphed my once creative mind, into a stone of bordem and

\"classy\" but unfulfilling love making. It seems her lust and yearn for my penis has dwindled, what took it\'s

place? It appears image, a proper female image. Well fair lads, it appeared time to relieve myself and let my juices

once again ooze and spatter with ever panting orgasm, but I promised that with this event I would not be alone in

shame.

I decided to make a visit to a place where my stature as a respectable nobleman would not interfer with my

desire to penetrate swollen flesh. I hastened to visit the large bastardly whore\'s who worked in the Cunningham

district. Trash filled women? I am uncertain my chums, they smelled of raw sewage, their mouths seeped with the love

juice of past customers. This was not all, what had sparked my interest ever so more was the fact that they layed

out spreading their vaginas for me to examine, I must say the foul smell of menstrual cycles gone by was very

arousing. I had chosen 3 of these women, and I was in for quite the treat. Unlike my brutish wife, these women let

me roam free, every caviety upon them was open to consumption and love, we bathed within the heat and sweat, I could

smell a thousand past sexual acts upon each lady. Shy they were not. I was free to be truly myself, and heaven I was

in. These dastardly bitches were the grandest as the Germans would put it \"Flikken\" I could have fathomed.

Fair night watchful readers, anticipate yet another day!

- Drakken

CJ01
10-18-2003, 11:05 AM
He is only attracted to classy women. He has made

that clear to everyone he knows. That is what makes him so attractive.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> I guess you have to figure out what HIS definition of a classy woman actually is.
Tell the truth,

this man doesn´t seem to be totally sure what he wants and if that´s the case it´s time to make him realize what´s

on offer.
You know when you´re out shopping for instance, you see things you didn´t know you wanted until you see

them.

Wait!
... respond to me rubbing my

\"buns against his crotch\" before marriage I would lose interest in him also

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Oh no this is a catholic dating thing or something, no sex before marriage??

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I´d better

shut it now , oh dear, not my world can´t help you sorry.

Elana
10-18-2003, 11:11 AM
Oh no this is a catholic dating thing or

something, no sex before marriage?? I´d better shut it now , oh dear, not my world can´t help you sorry.

I wonder why this guy isn\'t interested?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian
10-18-2003, 11:26 AM
Tallmacky! You kill me! I\'m still laughing. Am having a hard time stopping.

Brian

Brian
10-18-2003, 12:26 PM
Ya know what? It could have just been more evidence

of Male Insanity Syndrome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Bernard
10-18-2003, 08:51 PM
Thanks so much for your insight. Shy men that are

cold are actually trying to be nice to me. I like that. I guess that when he is showing interest he has temporally

lost control and that scares him to thinking I will not like him so he goes back to being cold so I will like him.

Then he loses control again and shows interest then the cycle starts all over again. MEN

<hr

that guy wants wt to make the approach first but when u do approach ,

he might hold back because he may be still afraid or he just ur attention, that all. i feel that he is someone

one who loves himself more than anyoneelse.maybe he just want someone to idolise him and give him attention. he

might not be sincere to u. another thing is , he is someonre who enjoys playing mind games. if u are tired of

this mind games , its better f/ u to make clear to him. otherwise, both of u will end up with nothing

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 10:06 PM
Bernard, I agree. I think he does like to make the moves and I think he is playing mind games. I

think he enjoys that very much. I told him that he confuses me and he replied that his confusing me was actually

good for me. Then he gave me a smile that he only gives me.

I think he really does care for me. All the signals

shows he is very much attracted to me. I don\'t think he is the type of man that only loves himself. I think he

is more of the cautious type. He wants to make sure he don\'t get involved with the wrong woman. I think you are

very right about me telling him that I am not going to play his mind games. On the other hand his mind games could

be to test to see if I will stay attracted to him even when he is cold. Either way he is a fun to figure out.

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 10:20 PM
Pancho1188, I hope you know that I would never call you a psycho. If you thought I implied that I am

truly sorry. I have really enjoyed your posts. I enjoy your analytical messages. Being an analytical person

myself I follow your messages very well. I hope negativity of some peoples post don\'t stop you from replying.

People that want to attack others are the ones with the problems. Actually it is the first sign of very low self

esteem. Because high self esteem people don\'t have a need to hurt others.

Anyway, you are right I need to

be in more control of the situation with this man. Either it will work or not. I will never know until I try.

Bernard
10-18-2003, 11:26 PM
I

wonder if wt know that there is thing such call charismatic testing .there is such person often like to make use of

every opportunity to show off their charisma . this type of people is very troublesome and can be harmful. Have u

ever met a person who would keep on displaying his best in front of u, he would try to seduce u with his eye

contact. even an idiot would knows he has an interest in u.. but wait, the truth is that he choses u not because

he likes u every much, but to test how much chrisma he had. He’s thinking when are u going to fall into his

chrisma. When u fall into his trap, he would probably care f/ u some days . And during these days , just be happy

as much as u can for after finishing his testing on u, he would look f/ another target. Why is this so, that’s

because he just want to confirm his charisma is still there. after few weeks later , he would like to find whether

his charisma to be updated .this showa that heis not confident at all. A real charismatic person will wait f/

someone to try and seduce him. Those who fall into his charisma test is unfortunate. The only solution is to stop

to bother him. What if u fall into his trap? All u can do is to curse him?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
i mean this may

be 1 of the possibiliteies . still i hope that he would not fall into this category.

Brian
10-19-2003, 07:30 AM
I hope negativity of some peoples post don\'t

stop you from replying. People that want to attack others are the ones with the problems. Actually it is the first

sign of very low self esteem. Because high self esteem people don\'t have a need to hurt others.

<hr

WanderingThoughts,

What do you expect? On one of your previous posts,

in response to Elana, you gave a very patronizing response by saying that you would put things simpler so that she

could understand. You were basically telling her that she is too stupid to understand your posts. When someone makes

statements like that, people will respond. If my post bothered you, post it here and I will respond to it.

I find

your posts very curious, and question the validity of them. You have to admit that your stories, not only here, but

on other threads as well, are pretty bizarre. A guy knocks on your door for directions and practically rapes you? A

rapist, or a nut case, would have done it without any thought. Besides, how often does someone go knocking on doors

to ask for directions? In this day and age, I predict none. The story about how a man asked you to marry him after

you were mean to him is utterly ridiculous. I don\'t know of anyone that would do that.

Saying that the members

of this forum have low self-esteem, simply because you didn\'t like what they had to say doesn\'t serve you well

at all. If your going say things that can be misinterpreted, people are going to respond in a negative way.

That\'s just human nature. I have read all of your posts and I can tell you, some of them have rubbed me the wrong

way. If you continue to post the way you have, expect the same types of responses that you have gotten.

Brian

jamesdeanmartin
10-19-2003, 07:47 AM
I wouldn\'t over-analyze it. Over-analysis has hurt me in the past :-)

Women do the same thing

to men, perhaps moreso. I\'m getting more mixed signals than ever from a girl I like right now.
I can never

understand all the b.s. we put each other through.

Guys are also put in a tough situation in pursuing a woman

as we try to straddle the line between being aggressive and trying to not be a stalker. A friend of mine always

says, \"the line between stalker and future boyfriend is that the girl thinks the future boyfriend is cute.\"

He\'s probably right.

Guys, also, especially shy guys, fear rejection. I know I have a lot of law school

stories I tie in but that\'s all I got (I spend all day either at school or working on assignments.)

An

interesting phenomenon has creeped up in that many students have somewhat \"paired\" up with each other, but we

have no actual law school relationships between 1st years. The term going around now is quasi-boyfriend and

girlfriend. Everyone is afraid of committment and rejection because we are in such a high stress environment (where

in any given class you can be ripped to shreads by a prof in front of 100 of your peers.) Most of the girls I\'ve

talked to have said they\'ve never been so sexually frustrated in their lives because guys have all of a sudden

become \"shy\" around them and haven\'t made the first move and these girls have never had to make the first

move in their lives.

My advice, in general. If you like someone make a move (boy or girl) and see if

something happens. If it doesn\'t, just move on. The time saved will give you opportunities with so many other

potential partners. (now if I could only take my own advice.)

take care,
JDM

Pancho1188
10-19-2003, 08:51 AM

My advice, in general. If you like

someone make a move (boy or girl) and see if something happens. If it doesn\'t, just move on. The time saved will

give you opportunities with so many other potential partners. (now if I could only take my own advice.)

take

care,
JDM

Amen to that, JDM. Sounds like with your busy life

you\'d agree that mind games are too time-consuming and stressful for someone in your situation to be able to

participate. I hope my new bottle of AE will help me on the road to cutting the excess stuff and get right to the

important parts of socialization: fun and enjoyment with the person.

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 09:50 AM
Brian elan and whoever else that may have been \"rubbed the wrong way\" by my post please. It hurts

me very much to know that I have offended you. Let it be known that I have not intentionly said anything here to

hurt of offend anyone. I am truly sorry that anyone has been hurt my comments. I will be more cautious of how I

post. I NEVER NEVER NEVER meant to say Elan was stupid by that comment. What I did mean is that I would make my

comments simpler for everyone to understand. I am not the kind of person that would ever intentionly hurt another

person.

As for as my statements of the events that have happened they are all true. I live in a very small town

(only 14 thousand people) so life here is much different than in big cities.

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 09:59 AM
jamesdeanmartin, with all the wonderful advice that I have gotten here I think you are right. If I

over analysis this mans behavior I just may miss out on simply enjoying our relationship. Since it is a work

relationship I do get to be with him 40 hours a week. If either of us rejected the other it would cause quite a bit

of stress in our work environment. The more I think about the situation the more I do appreciate the way he is. He

is just making sure this if right for both of us. If there is true love between us then it will still be there one,

ten, twenty, even fifty years from now. There is no need for either of us to rush into anything. We both have very

fulfilling lives as singles.

Kari
11-03-2003, 12:35 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Men can do some pretty strange things. But most men I can read like a book.

All they have on their minds is sex so the book is not that difficult to read. However, I have ran into some deeper

thinking men and they are the ones that confuse me. I don\'t know how to react to these deeper men just because

they are so rare. I have only met three deep thinking men and I fell in love with all three of them. I guess

confusion is an attraction for me.

Well that\'s pretty unfair. Of

course we have only one thing on our minds. It\'s called attraction. How can attraction not be sexual? Are you

trying to say that women don\'t think the same way about a man that they are attracted to? If your saying no, I

don\'t believe it.

It kills me when a woman says such things. Women in my opinion, are no different than men,

when it comes to the opposite sex. We\'re all after the same things, men are just more aggressive about it than

women because of what we are taught. (men are the agressors)

Put a bunch of women together and have them talk

about men. I\'ll guarantee you, that the women have dirtier minds then the men do.

Here\'s one I\'ve heard

way too often. A guy goes out with a woman on a date, and the guy is a perfect gentleman to the extent that he

doesn\'t even kiss her goodnight. The same thing happens on the second and third date. Now, this woman gets

together with her friends and tells them about it. The last thing that comes of her mouth is that \"he must be

gay\". I don\'t ever recall a guy saying she must be a lesbian. Perish the thought, that maybe the guy may not be

attracted to the woman. Can\'t be that! We men don\'t think that way! Only the ladies do. Believe it or not, we

do have other interests.

If we\'re aggressive, we\'re pigs! If we\'re gentlemen, we must be gay! Talk about

a double standard.

We are all sexual beings and all have the same desires. We just approach it differently, as

men and women. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Brian, this is one of the best posts that I have read. Thanks! Oh! And, I think you\'re right

about women talking, among thmesleves, more sexually than men.

Icarus
11-03-2003, 12:53 PM
I

dunno, between the Beer, puking, football and picking fights with random strangers, we men have been known to get

together, drink sherry and try on lingerie.

Steve

cuddlebear
11-03-2003, 12:55 PM
Try on lingerie? No amount of WAGG &amp; NOL could make me do that! j/k

Holmes
11-03-2003, 01:25 PM
I dunno, between the Beer, puking, football and

picking fights with random strangers, we men have been known to get together, drink sherry and try on

lingerie.

LOL. Or at least I have.

Holmes

Henrix
11-03-2003, 02:23 PM
I dunno, between the Beer, puking, football and

picking fights with random strangers, we men have been known to get together, drink sherry and try on

lingerie.

Steve

LOL - What you wear under that kilt of

yours are your own business /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but i really don\'t think that the

rest of us here wanna know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kari\'s

It kills me when a woman says such

things. Women in my opinion, are no different than men, when it comes to the opposite sex. We\'re all after the

same things, men are just more aggressive about it than women because of what we are taught. (men are the agressors)

I know from a few experiences of my own that females also can

be like ferocious predators when the \"heat\"/lust comes to them - looking into the eyes of such a woman one can

see that she almost are able to peel the meat of your bones - it\'s a bit scary actually

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif coz as males we are supposed to be the ones who plays the

offensive part in the War Of Lust\'n Love /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

P.s if anyone ever

should get into contact with such a women, then you can just forget all about mones, what you really need here is a

pepperspray and a fast get away car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kari
11-03-2003, 02:34 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I dunno, between the Beer, puking, football and picking fights with random

strangers, we men have been known to get together, drink sherry and try on lingerie.

Steve

<hr

LOL - What you wear under that kilt of yours are your own business

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif but i really don\'t think that the rest of us here wanna know

Kari\'s post
</font><blockquote><font

It kills me when a woman says such things. Women in my opinion, are no

different than men, when it comes to the opposite sex. We\'re all after the same things, men are just more

aggressive about it than women because of what we are taught. (men are the agressors)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I know from a few experiences of my own that females also can be like ferocious predators when

the \"heat\"/lust comes to them - looking into the eyes of such a woman one can see that she almost are able to

peel the meat of your bones - it\'s a bit scary actually /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif coz as

males we are supposed to be the ones who plays the offensive part in the War Of Lust\'n Love

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

P.s if anyone ever should get into contact with such a women,

then you can just forget all about mones, what you really need here is a pepperspray and a fast get away car

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s not my post. I would never say that men are more aggressive.

Sagacious1420
11-03-2003, 03:37 PM

I know from a few experiences of my

own that females also can be like ferocious predators when the \"heat\"/lust comes to them - looking into the eyes

of such a woman one can see that she almost are able to peel the meat of your bones - it\'s a bit scary actually

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif coz as males we are supposed to be the ones who plays the

offensive part in the War Of Lust\'n Love /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

P.s if anyone ever

should get into contact with such a women, then you can just forget all about mones, what you really need here is a

pepperspray and a fast get away car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

LOL! I know of a chick like that. The first time I encounterd her, she really freaked me out.

Thought she was gonna eat me alive, but not necessarily in a good way.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif She held her

gaze for a solid 5 minutes, at least. I thought maybe she was Xing or drunk or something. After talking w/ her a

few times, I\'ve since learned that she\'s a complete straight edge. She\'s actually quite a hot little beast

and very aggressive. She knows what she wants and isn\'t afraid to go for it. She doesn\'t seem to sleep

around a lot or anything, in fact she seems to be very selective in choosing her victims.

She kinda reminds me

of a rollercoaster that I rode recently. The most exilerating ride you could imagine, while being scared sh!tless

at the same time. The type of ride that I recommend everyone should try at least once, if you have a chance, but

don\'t know if I could handle another. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
11-03-2003, 04:04 PM
Oh Great Men Of The Forum, please help a damsel in

distress!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Members of your great species confuse me very much.

Sometimes when a man gets interested in me (usually

the very shy men) they will get VERY interested at first. Then out of the blue they turn cold as ice toward me.

Even to the extent of not giving me eye contact or avoiding me all together. Then they will get VERY interested

again. Then they turn cold again. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY!!!!! WHY!!! WHY MEN DO THIS!!!!???????? It

drives me crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif to deal with

men that do that to me. I don\'t know how to treat them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Have I don\'t something to offend then or is something going inside him that I just have not grasp at this point?

PLEASE INFORM THIS DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!!!

Thank you Oh Great Men Of The Forum

I know

exactly what your talking about... i\'ve done it to a few women in my time.

1. You probably made him

jealous.

2. Your not giving him enough attention.

3. He feels like he likes you more than you like

him.

4. Your not complementing him enough.

5. He thinks that the relationship will go nowhere

anyways.

6. Your both taking things too fast.

7. He has low self esteem and thinks that he is not good

enough for you.

8. He\'s interested in another woman.

The reason that they come back is

that they start getting interested in you again but forget what made him want to get as far away from you as

possible in the first place... but when the issue comes up again the cycle starts all over again.

Pancho1188
11-03-2003, 04:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Oh Great Men Of The Forum, please help a damsel in distress!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Members of your great species confuse me very much.

Sometimes when a man gets interested in me (usually the

very shy men) they will get VERY interested at first. Then out of the blue they turn cold as ice toward me. Even

to the extent of not giving me eye contact or avoiding me all together. Then they will get VERY interested again.

Then they turn cold again. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHY!!!!! WHY!!! WHY MEN DO THIS!!!!???????? It drives me

crazy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif to deal with men that do that to me. I don\'t know how to

treat them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Have I don\'t something to offend then or is

something going inside him that I just have not grasp at this point? PLEASE INFORM THIS DAMSEL IN

DISTRESS!!!

Thank you Oh Great Men Of The Forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

I know exactly what your talking about... i\'ve done it to a few women

in my time.

1. You probably made him jealous.

3. He feels like he

likes you more than you like him.

5. He thinks that the relationship

will go nowhere anyways.

7. He has low self esteem and thinks that he is

not good enough for you.

The reason that they come back is that

they start getting interested in you again but forget what made him want to get as far away from you as possible in

the first place... but when the issue comes up again the cycle starts all over again.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

9. He\'s a homosexual.

Hey, you never know...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif He likes you a lot but doesn\'t want to use you as a

\'beard\'... Yes, I watch too much Seinfeld... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
11-03-2003, 04:43 PM
9. He\'s a homosexual.

<hr

\"Not that there\'s anything wrong with that!\"

Holmes

EXIT63
11-03-2003, 04:46 PM
<font color=\"blue\"> Phantom Baby...Where ya been?! </font>

Pancho1188
11-03-2003, 05:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font

9. He\'s a homosexual.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

\"Not that there\'s anything wrong with that!\"

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

George: No, of course not...
Jerry: I mean that\'s fine if that\'s who you are...
George:

Absolutely...
Jerry: I mean I have many gay friends...
George: My *father* is gay...

Holmes
11-03-2003, 05:10 PM
LOL. Great stuff.

\"I\'m...steeped in gay-ness.\"

Holmes

Ash
11-03-2003, 05:52 PM
\"I\'m...steeped in gay-ness.\"

<hr

Hmmmmm......?????

WonderingThoughts
11-03-2003, 08:23 PM
1. You probably made him jealous.

This could be true. He does become more withdrawn after I talk

to other men. But I work in an office where 75 percent of the workers are men.

</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Of course I don\'t when he is acting cold toward me. I think I give him plenty of attention

when he is flirty with me.

3. He feels like he

likes you more than you like him.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I like this one!!

</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I don\'t every day but he does like me giving him complements but I also want him to

complement me.

5. He thinks that the

relationship will go nowhere anyways.

Bingo!!! I think this

could be the key to understanding him. He did ask me out once but I said no. But it was before I got to know him.

Also, he has seen me turn down dates with other men.

</font><blockquote><font

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Maybe in other relationships this would be true but not this one. I think we are going way to

slow.

7. He has low self esteem and thinks that

he is not good enough for you.

He could have some self esteem

issues. He is highly intelligent but as for as physical looks he is not a 10 and he knows it.

<hr

Could be but I have not seen any evidence that he is interested in other

men.

The reason that they come back is that

they start getting interested in you again but forget what made him want to get as far away from you as possible in

the first place... but when the issue comes up again the cycle starts all over again.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

so that is what is going on with men.

Thanks for the insight you helped to understand a

little more about the complexities of male mind.

Pancho1188
11-03-2003, 09:38 PM
Okay, WT. This is it. I hope you\'re paying attention because I will give you some major insight

into the male psyche. In fact, this should go into the women\'s forum. I\'ve watch many clips of this movie in

my psychology class and it represents a lot of what men think. Watch the movie Beautiful Girls. It is a

great film about men\'s battle between the ideals of society and the reality that all people must face. It is a

comedy, but there are so many aspects that apply to real life. If anyone else has seen this movie and believes that

this is true, please back me up on this one. In the movie, all but one man make a positive adjustment towards

relationships with women. The one who doesn\'t is obsessed with supermodels and unattainable women. Okay, no

more talk. See this movie!!!

Ash
11-03-2003, 09:42 PM
Also, he has seen me turn down dates with other

men.

Maybe he thinks your gay.

Sacogoo
11-03-2003, 10:17 PM

<hr

Maybe he is a manipulative, borderline meglomanical ball sack that enjoys

jerking you around because he knows he can because he knows that you are completely infatuated with him.

Or,

maybe he is a borderline schizophrenic.

However, my bet is on the manipulative ball sack.

Phantom
11-04-2003, 04:05 AM
You guys have problems /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif lol

Pancho1188
11-04-2003, 06:22 AM

However, my bet is on the

manipulative ball sack.

That sounds kind of cool. How do you go

about becoming one of those? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif J/K.

CptKipling
11-04-2003, 07:28 AM
You guys have problems

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif lol

I knew he

wasnt dead.

Elana
11-04-2003, 07:30 AM
I

think he missed me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cuddlebear
11-04-2003, 07:57 AM
Phantom, if I remember right, you owe Elana something *clears throat*

Elana
11-04-2003, 08:00 AM
Phantom, if I remember right, you owe Elana

something *clears throat*

Thank you, thank you, thank you

Cuddlebear! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WonderingThoughts
11-04-2003, 03:55 PM
Watch the movie Beautiful

Girls.

Thanks!! I will see if I can find it tomorrow.

one who doesn\'t is obsessed with supermodels and

unattainable women.

I have met a few of these men. They seem to

be the ones that do end up with the super models and ultimately unhappy in their relationships. Ironic isn\'t

it?

WonderingThoughts
11-04-2003, 04:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Maybe he is a manipulative, borderline meglomanical ball sack that enjoys jerking you around because he knows he

can because he knows that you are completely infatuated with him.

Or, maybe he is a borderline

schizophrenic.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That is just plan hilarious!!! Who knows what goes on in the mind of men that wont open up and

talk. I sure don\'t.

Ash
11-04-2003, 06:16 PM

That\'s my bet too. If not than sombody has to be gay. I mean

there are only so many options. Right?

WonderingThoughts
11-04-2003, 08:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr

That\'s my bet too. If not than sombody has to be gay. I mean there are

only so many options. Right?

The guy is unusual. He is not

like anyone I have ever met. The though that he is gay has crossed my mind. If he is I hope he finds a good

looking stud to be with or maybe he already has one. Anywho I am finished with the guy. I will work with him and

be friendly with him but no more of this flirting thing with him. When he starts I just don\'t flirt back

anymore. No man is worth getting this confused over. There are to many fish in the sea to be concerned with the

minnows. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash
11-05-2003, 02:48 AM
WT-

That\'s great news that you\'ve decided to move on. Have you ever thought about taking a walk on the

\"Wild Side\"? Your last post mentioned \"fish in the sea\" maybe your fishing in the wrong ocean. If I were a

girl I\'d defiantly be looking at the other side. At least doing some exploring. Girl on girl isn\'t at all like

the guy on guy . You know, none of that icky butt-love stuff. Are you shaved? That\'s the first thing I\'d do if

I were you. The girls I know that are shaved say that it changes everything about the way they feel about

themselves. And you know that old saying, \" a change of pace is good for a change\". Just a thought for you.

CJ01
11-05-2003, 03:49 AM
Anything to get another lesbian on board ey? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif If I understood your post right - that is what you meant

right?
Unuasual coming from a man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif I´m surprised
Shaving -

does feel nice, until it starts growing back,eeek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
11-05-2003, 05:13 AM
WT-

If I were a girl I\'d

defiantly be looking at the other side. At least doing some exploring. Girl on girl isn\'t at all like the guy on

guy . You know, none of that icky butt-love stuff.

I know this

all came up ages ago, BUT, did it ever occur to you that women (at least some of us) don\'t find girl-on-girl

action any more appealing than you guys find guy-on-guy action?

Just a thought.

Elana
11-05-2003, 05:16 AM
He

is joking, peeps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just a bit sick of the same question asked 831

times.

Sexyredhead
11-05-2003, 05:23 AM
Whew! Thank goodness! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
11-05-2003, 05:26 AM
Ash is actually pretty normal. Well...not normal, but...you know what I mean.

Sexyredhead
11-05-2003, 05:36 AM
I know what you mean. That\'s why I was so surprised. That\'s also why I didn\'t get snitty.

Elana
11-05-2003, 05:41 AM
back to the topic...what are guys really thinking? I don\'t think the question was answered yet.

franki
11-05-2003, 05:59 AM
Most of the time we are thinking about sex when we see an attractive woman..

Elana
11-05-2003, 06:07 AM
Most of the time we are thinking about sex when we

see an attractive woman.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Really? Who wudda thunk!

franki
11-05-2003, 06:10 AM
And if we don\'t say anything, it doesn\'t necessarily mean we are not interested... See, men and women are not

that much different. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
11-05-2003, 06:12 AM
And if we don\'t say anything, it doesn\'t

necessarily mean we are not interested... See, men and women are not that much different.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

YEAH!! So we

finally figured out what men are thinking! Thank you Franki. Now let\'s move on.

Kari
11-05-2003, 06:41 AM
Ash is actually pretty normal. Well...not normal,

but...you know what I mean. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You mean normal for OUR group? &lt;g&gt;

CptKipling
11-05-2003, 08:15 AM
So someone remind me, what\'s the point of this thread? 10 pages for...?

Kari
11-05-2003, 08:15 AM
WT-

That\'s great news that you\'ve decided

to move on. Have you ever thought about taking a walk on the \"Wild Side\"? Your last post mentioned \"fish in

the sea\" maybe your fishing in the wrong ocean. If I were a girl I\'d defiantly be looking at the other side. At

least doing some exploring. Girl on girl isn\'t at all like the guy on guy . You know, none of that icky butt-love

stuff. Are you shaved? That\'s the first thing I\'d do if I were you. The girls I know that are shaved say that

it changes everything about the way they feel about themselves. And you know that old saying, \" a change of pace

is good for a change\". Just a thought for you.

We know you

are kidding, honey but.. wrong scent, wrong taste, wrong tactile, wrong....

Pancho1188
11-05-2003, 08:23 AM

icky butt-love

<hr

This is the quote of the day, baby!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Try using it in a sentence once and NOT break out into hysterical

laughter!

bjf
11-05-2003, 09:23 AM
Ash

that was great

CJ01
11-05-2003, 09:47 AM

YEAH!! So we finally figured out what men are

thinking! Thank you Franki. Now let\'s move on.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> We figured it

out - AGAIN ?!?!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kari
11-05-2003, 09:51 AM
</font><blockquote><font

YEAH!! So we finally figured out what men are thinking! Thank you Franki.

Now let\'s move on.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> We figured it out - AGAIN ?!?!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Men are kinda

easy.. the blood can be in the brain OR the penis. But, it can\'t be in both places. &lt;g&gt;

Ash
11-05-2003, 11:23 AM
He is joking

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Who says? Oh, it was Elana.

Hey, I\'m serious about this. WT is obviously a very

frustrated woman. Maybe a shave and a one on one with a nice girl will turn things around for her! I\'m trying to

be helpful here Ladies...please!

Ash
11-05-2003, 11:50 AM
We know you are kidding, honey but.. wrong scent,

wrong taste, wrong tactile, wrong....

She could at least try

shaving Kari and then maybe some tiny, tippy-toe baby steps over to the wild side is all I saying.

Kari
11-05-2003, 12:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font

We know you are kidding, honey but.. wrong scent, wrong taste, wrong

tactile, wrong....

Well, you DO have a point about the shaving.

It\'s a nice start.

She could at least try shaving Kari and then maybe some tiny, tippy-toe baby steps over to

the wild side is all I saying.

CJ01
11-05-2003, 12:14 PM
Ash,

you don´t seriously think that shagging someone of the same sex to beat a frustrated person `helps´? You think that

advice would go down well with guys, I think not. Why would it go down well with women? Seriously, you just wanna

hear some naughty stories don´t ya? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

bjf
11-05-2003, 12:26 PM
Shaving turns women into lesbians as often as men who flirt with women, date women and marry women turn out to be

gay.

Stop wondering ladies and stop hoping guys (but I won\'t).

CJ01
11-05-2003, 12:42 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif If shaving turned us into lesbians, we´d all be gay I think.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Is that why most men don´t like trimming or shaving so much?

They think they´ll turn gay? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
11-05-2003, 12:55 PM
No, men just don\'t like any type of sharp object down there. It\'s bad enough they put tiny

interlocking metal teeth (aka zippers) down there, and now you want us to take razor blades, scissors, or trimmers

to that area?!?!?!? PLEASE... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
11-05-2003, 01:03 PM
hey,

you really think WE like that sort of thing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It´s almost more

dangerous for us y´know if you´re not careful or got a bad razor...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I like how

the result feels though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

BTW I know how bad zips are, like when

not wearing knickers and your hair gets caught OUCH

BTW - you can easily avoid those zip-accidents by wearing

buttonfly! I LOVE those !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bjf
11-05-2003, 01:16 PM
Use

anti persperiant over the area to avoid shaving bumps

it won\'t hurt when it grows back

Kari
11-05-2003, 01:18 PM
Ash, you don´t seriously think that shagging

someone of the same sex to beat a frustrated person `helps´? You think that advice would go down well with guys, I

think not. Why would it go down well with women? Seriously, you just wanna hear some naughty stories don´t ya?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oh, Ash is just

enjoying a VERY popular male fantasy. Sort of... wishing out loud. Right, honey? &lt;g&gt;

Kari
11-05-2003, 01:18 PM
No, men just don\'t like any type of sharp object

down there. It\'s bad enough they put tiny interlocking metal teeth (aka zippers) down there, and now you want us

to take razor blades, scissors, or trimmers to that area?!?!?!? PLEASE...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

Not even hedge trimmers?

CJ01
11-05-2003, 01:31 PM
Use anti persperiant over the area to avoid shaving

bumps

it won\'t hurt when it grows back

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> nope

CJ01
11-05-2003, 01:33 PM
Oh, Ash is just enjoying a VERY popular male

fantasy. Sort of... wishing out loud. Right, honey? &lt;g&gt;

exactly.
But when he meets the woman of his dreams, she might turn around and say, sorry honey but I read on some

internet forum that shaving´s really great and.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kari
11-05-2003, 02:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Oh, Ash is just enjoying a VERY popular male fantasy. Sort of... wishing out

loud. Right, honey? &lt;g&gt;

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> exactly.
But when he meets the

woman of his dreams, she might turn around and say, sorry honey but I read on some internet forum that shaving´s

really great and.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

... OR she

might ask to be set up with his sister. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
11-05-2003, 02:15 PM
hehehe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
11-05-2003, 02:18 PM
Let me defend my gender by saying I am one guy who just wants to fall in love with ONE girl and spend

the rest of my life having hot sex with her every day. Thank you.

PS: For those who don\'t believe me, my last committed

relationship was one where I loved my gf more than anything and, of course, was trying to make hot, steamy love all

of the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Are there any women up to that task???

CJ01
11-05-2003, 02:18 PM
I´m a Pheromaniac?!

When did this happen,exactly? Or has it been this long since I checked my status?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kari
11-05-2003, 02:50 PM
Let me defend my gender by saying I am one guy who

just wants to fall in love with ONE girl and spend the rest of my life having hot sex with her every day. Thank

you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS: For those who don\'t believe me, my last committed

relationship was one where I loved my gf more than anything and, of course, was trying to make hot, steamy love all

of the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Are there any women up to that task???

<hr

Well, as Mae West often said, \"A hard man is good to find.\"

bjf
11-05-2003, 03:05 PM
what

is with all the man bashing?

Skyy
11-05-2003, 03:51 PM
: Are there any women up to that task???

<hr

*cough*
*cough*

Elana

*cough*
*cough*

Sacogoo
11-05-2003, 04:13 PM
WonderingThoughts writes:
That is just plan

hilarious!!!

Actually, I was being serious. Maybe the guy is

acting the way he is acting towards you due to the fact that he knows he can act in a controlling, dominating, and

demeaning fashion because he knows that you have a crush on him and he will try to get away with anything because he

knows that he probably can. Nobody respects a doormat. And from what you stated, it sounds like he\'s starting

to use you to clean off his boots.

Mutual respect (physical, emotional, etc.) in a relationship is a rare and

wonderful thing. However, a step in either the domineering/obsessive direction or the cowering/doormat direction is

not, and there\'s no amount of pheromones on the planet that will make it whole.

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 04:20 PM
WT-

That\'s great news that

you\'ve decided to move on. Have you ever thought about taking a walk on the \"Wild Side\"? Your last post

mentioned \"fish in the sea\" maybe your fishing in the wrong ocean. If I were a girl I\'d defiantly be looking

at the other side. At least doing some exploring. Girl on girl isn\'t at all like the guy on guy . You know, none

of that icky butt-love stuff. Are you shaved? That\'s the first thing I\'d do if I were you. The girls I know

that are shaved say that it changes everything about the way they feel about themselves. And you know that old

saying, \" a change of pace is good for a change\". Just a thought for you.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Nope!! not for me. I am not into the girl on girl thing. I do like to explore but that is one

area that is definitely not for me. Any woman that could do that I say more power to you but I am attracted to men

only.

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 04:24 PM
</font><blockquote><font

WT-

If I were a girl I\'d defiantly be looking at the other side. At

least doing some exploring. Girl on girl isn\'t at all like the guy on guy . You know, none of that icky butt-love

stuff.

I know this all came up ages ago, BUT, did it ever occur

to you that women (at least some of us) don\'t find girl-on-girl action any more appealing than you guys find

guy-on-guy action?

Just a thought.

I agree fully!

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 04:27 PM
He is joking, peeps.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Just a bit sick of the same question asked 831 times.

<hr

The question has been ask, answered and settled with a workable solution.

Thanks to all the people that took time to give me advice.

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 04:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font

YEAH!! So

we finally figured out what men are thinking! Thank you Franki. Now let\'s move on.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> We figured it out - AGAIN ?!?!!

Men are kinda

easy.. the blood can be in the brain OR the penis. But, it can\'t be in both places. &lt;g&gt;

<hr

From my observations it is mostly in the penis.

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 04:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font

He is joking

Who says? Oh,

it was Elana.

Hey, I\'m serious about this. WT is obviously a very frustrated woman. Maybe a shave and a one

on one with a nice girl will turn things around for her! I\'m trying to be helpful here Ladies...please!

Not frustrated, just confused over one very shy man. But I think

with every ones input I understand him much better. He just don\'t react to me the same way other men do which is

very confusing to me.

By the way, his blood was NOT in his head today.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif But that don\'t change my decision \'cause I\'m moving on!!

I told him today how much he confused me and his face turned all red but most of his blood headed south. I thought

it was very funny to see him in that condition.

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 04:49 PM
hey, you really think WE like that

sort of thing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif It´s almost more dangerous for us y´know if

you´re not careful or got a bad razor... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I like how the result feels though

BTW I know how bad zips are, like when not wearing knickers and

your hair gets caught OUCH

BTW - you can easily avoid those zip-accidents by wearing buttonfly! I LOVE those !!

You guys crack

me up laughing!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I could

picture a men with a bad razer!!!

Pancho1188
11-05-2003, 04:52 PM
You actually confronted him!?!?! Assertiveness from WT, yes!!!!!!! We\'ll make a straight-shooter

out of you yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 04:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font

No, men just don\'t like any type of sharp object down there. It\'s bad

enough they put tiny interlocking metal teeth (aka zippers) down there, and now you want us to take razor blades,

scissors, or trimmers to that area?!?!?!? PLEASE... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not even

hedge trimmers?

Hedge trimmers!!!

I can just hear the man say \"oops that was not a

hair!\"

(WonderingThoughts laughing uncontrollably)

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 05:03 PM

That is just plan hilarious!!!

<hr

Actually, I was being serious. Maybe the guy is acting the way he is

acting towards you due to the fact that he knows he can act in a controlling, dominating, and demeaning fashion

because he knows that you have a crush on him and he will try to get away with anything because he knows that he

probably can. Nobody respects a doormat. And from what you stated, it sounds like he\'s starting to use you to

clean off his boots.

Mutual respect (physical, emotional, etc.) in a relationship is a rare and wonderful thing.

However, a step in either the domineering/obsessive direction or the cowering/doormat direction is not, and

there\'s no amount of pheromones on the planet that will make it whole.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I agree with you. I was heading toward being this guys door mat and could not see that until I

vented on you guys and got all the feed back. I thought he was so special but in reality he was not treating me

special. Men like that are not special at all so why should I spend any more time giving out my love. I am a door

mat to no man. (Or woman)

WonderingThoughts
11-05-2003, 05:12 PM
You actually confronted him!?!?!

Assertiveness from WT, yes!!!!!!! We\'ll make a straight-shooter out of you yet.

<hr

Yea!!!!!!!! Yes, I was assertive today and I am very proud of myself for

speaking up. I am normally a gentle person until I am pushed around one time to many. Then I can get quiet

aggressive. This guy should not confuse me like that but I do think he liked my assertiveness.

Pancho1188
11-05-2003, 07:36 PM

Not even hedge trimmers?

<hr

Hedge trimmers!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I can just hear

the man say \"oops that was not a hair!\"

<hr

Are you kidding? You\'re talking to the men on the l-s forum! You need

a chainsaw to pull a \'Bobbit\' on one of us!!! Just ask Elana!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Kari
11-06-2003, 07:06 AM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font

That is just plan hilarious!!!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Actually, I was being serious. Maybe the guy is acting the way he is acting towards you due

to the fact that he knows he can act in a controlling, dominating, and demeaning fashion because he knows that you

have a crush on him and he will try to get away with anything because he knows that he probably can. Nobody

respects a doormat. And from what you stated, it sounds like he\'s starting to use you to clean off his

boots.

Mutual respect (physical, emotional, etc.) in a relationship is a rare and wonderful thing. However, a

step in either the domineering/obsessive direction or the cowering/doormat direction is not, and there\'s no

amount of pheromones on the planet that will make it whole.

I

agree with you. I was heading toward being this guys door mat and could not see that until I vented on you guys and

got all the feed back. I thought he was so special but in reality he was not treating me special. Men like that

are not special at all so why should I spend any more time giving out my love. I am a door mat to no man. (Or

woman)

WT, he is MAJORLY not worth it. Nobody is worth

doormat-duty. Draw away. If he is interested, he will pursue. If he pursues, set terms and draw lines. If he leaves,

he is well gone, and you are well out. If he stays, the effort will be worth it.

But, some of the others are

right-- you are asking about this guy, too much. You are spending too much emotional energy \"wheel spinning,\"

trying to figure him out. Don\'t risk becoming obsessed. Been there, done that. It\'s the VERY worst mistake you

can make.

K.

Kari
11-06-2003, 07:07 AM
</font><blockquote><font

WT-

That\'s great news that you\'ve decided to move on. Have you ever

thought about taking a walk on the \"Wild Side\"? Your last post mentioned \"fish in the sea\" maybe your

fishing in the wrong ocean. If I were a girl I\'d defiantly be looking at the other side. At least doing some

exploring. Girl on girl isn\'t at all like the guy on guy . You know, none of that icky butt-love stuff. Are you

shaved? That\'s the first thing I\'d do if I were you. The girls I know that are shaved say that it changes

everything about the way they feel about themselves. And you know that old saying, \" a change of pace is good for

a change\". Just a thought for you.

Nope!! not for me. I am

not into the girl on girl thing. I do like to explore but that is one area that is definitely not for me. Any

woman that could do that I say more power to you but I am attracted to men only.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m afraid I have the same limitations. No prob with girl-girl action, but it isn\'t my

thing.

Kari
11-06-2003, 07:10 AM
what is with all the man bashing?

<hr

No bash intended. Men are beautiful, wonderful, loveable creatures. Just

maybe not quite as complex as women. &lt;g&gt;

bjf
11-06-2003, 07:32 AM
Just

maybe not quite as complex as women&gt;&gt;

or maybe not...

Kari
11-06-2003, 08:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Not even hedge trimmers?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I can just hear

<hr

Yes, it DOES

require a chain saw to cut solid wood. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WonderingThoughts
11-06-2003, 06:13 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Not even hedge trimmers?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I can just hear

<hr

NO! NO! NO! not

a \'Bobbit\' OUCH!!!!

I love men to much to even think of such a thing. You get to admit the image of a

hedge trimmer in that position is funny.

Women of the forum please don\'t do a \'Bobbit\' on your man.

There are way to few men in the world as it is!!

WonderingThoughts
11-06-2003, 06:19 PM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
That is just plan

hilarious!!!

Actually, I was being serious. Maybe the guy is

acting the way he is acting towards you due to the fact that he knows he can act in a controlling, dominating, and

demeaning fashion because he knows that you have a crush on him and he will try to get away with anything because he

knows that he probably can. Nobody respects a doormat. And from what you stated, it sounds like he\'s starting

to use you to clean off his boots.

Mutual respect (physical, emotional, etc.) in a relationship is a rare and

wonderful thing. However, a step in either the domineering/obsessive direction or the cowering/doormat direction is

not, and there\'s no amount of pheromones on the planet that will make it whole.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I agree with you. I was heading toward being this guys door mat and could not see that until I

vented on you guys and got all the feed back. I thought he was so special but in reality he was not treating me

special. Men like that are not special at all so why should I spend any more time giving out my love. I am a door

mat to no man. (Or woman)

WT, he is MAJORLY not worth it. Nobody

is worth doormat-duty. Draw away. If he is interested, he will pursue. If he pursues, set terms and draw lines. If

he leaves, he is well gone, and you are well out. If he stays, the effort will be worth it.

But, some of the

others are right-- you are asking about this guy, too much. You are spending too much emotional energy \"wheel

spinning,\" trying to figure him out. Don\'t risk becoming obsessed. Been there, done that. It\'s the VERY

worst mistake you can make.

K.

I agree!! If he wants me he

knows where I live and where I work. Otherwise he is history. I currently am attracting another man I have liked

for a very long time. I would like to see where his attentions will lead. This new one have even more qualities

that I like in a man. He is very sensitive to womens feelings. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WonderingThoughts
11-06-2003, 06:24 PM
Just maybe not quite as complex as

women&gt;&gt;

or maybe not...

I think men are complex but in a

different way than women.

neon
11-07-2003, 09:04 AM
Not

sure if this was addressed in one of the previous thirteen pages... but it\'s amazing how much a thread\'s title

can influence the number of replies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pancho1188
11-07-2003, 10:01 AM
Not sure if this was addressed in one

of the previous thirteen pages... but it\'s amazing how much a thread\'s title can influence the number of

replies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So

you\'re saying \"What -mone should I buy?\" will be less likely to get as many responses as \"Icky

butt-love\"? Interesting... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

No, I\'m still not over that

quote from a few days ago... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

WonderingThoughts
11-07-2003, 04:14 PM
Not sure if this was addressed in one

of the previous thirteen pages... but it\'s amazing how much a thread\'s title can influence the number of

replies. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

That

is why I chose this title. I wanted men to view my question then give me advice. And I have to say it was a very

successful post. And I got my question answered thanks to all the men that view it.

SweetSeduceGurl
11-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Honey...can you blame them?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

Not one bit peaches!

EXIT63
11-08-2003, 10:40 AM
Nobody is worth doormat-duty.

<hr

I slept on Elanas\' doormat last night.

Man, those spiked heels

really hurt....OUCH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CJ01
11-08-2003, 10:54 AM
Man, those spiked heels really hurt....OUCH!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> sorry bout that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif