PDA

View Full Version : Guys what is in WAGG?

dalesalsa82
10-17-2003, 09:39 AM
I haven\'t

bought pheromones since JB1 was popular like 3yrs ago. Do any of you guys know what is in WAGG?

thanks have

togo...
Peace!!

cuddlebear
10-17-2003, 09:42 AM
We don\'t

know. Well perhaps Bruce does. The only thing we know is that the pheros in it are not the ones we normally talk

about i.e NOL, NONE, RONE, A-1.

Cuddles

dalesalsa82
10-17-2003, 09:30 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh interesting.....
Hey are any of these things tested before they are put into a product... I

know PI and AE and Soe and others are safe because they are just concentrated versions of the chemicals we release.

But some of these new ones should be tested and at least Bruce should know whats in them.
Anyway im just a little

paranoid right now because i just read an article on how IBM used some chemicals in the computer chip assembly rooms

and all the workers are now sick as hell.... so that got my paranoid part of my brain tickin

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Later
PEEAACE!

Watcher
10-20-2003, 09:46 PM
Well they were

tested on me and ive had no problems - they are usually naturally occouring pheromones and just get concentrated -

bruce knows whats in it but cannot tell us due to strict confidentiallity clauses - so if in doubt dont buy - stick

to the ones you know and use already.

xvs
10-21-2003, 05:37 PM
When you buy just

about any commercial cologne or aftershave or any scented product (except things like Amourage), chances are

you\'re buying completely synthetic odorants which never occurred naturally anywhere.

I wouldn\'t worry

about dangers from the tiny amounts of chemicals which are in these phero products. Most or all of them are actually

synthetic versions of natural chemicals, since they\'d be unlikely to work otherwise.