PDA

View Full Version : The SOLUTION to WAGG/NOL problem

cuddlebear
10-17-2003, 09:05 AM
OK, I

know that I am a very upbeat and enthusiastic guy, sometimes to the point of posting \"false-positive\"

information, but I\'m pretty sure about this one and I invite anyone/everyone to experiment and either confirm my

findings or dismiss it as bunk.

The \"depression\" brought about by combining WAGG + NOL appears to go away

when RONE is added to the mix. I wasn\'t suffering the symptoms because I was wearing RONE at the same time.

Krish brought up the possibility that the RONE was saving me, so I left it out, started feeling mild symptoms, added

the RONE back and bingo, happy bear!

Please feel free to submit this hypothesis to whatever rigorous testing

you care to, and don\'t be afraid to tell me I\'m full of it if your results do not match mine.

But this was

really black & white in my experience. Within one second of whiffing the rone I was back to normal

Awaiting comments,
Cuddles

nonscents
10-17-2003, 09:12 AM
Nice work cuddles! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
10-17-2003, 10:35 AM
I am

not familiar with the whole depression problem myself, but I doubt -rone would help..

DZorro
10-17-2003, 10:45 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am not familiar with the whole depression problem

myself, but I doubt -rone would help..

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I think franki is right,

rone would only enhance it, not help it.

Sunny
10-17-2003, 10:57 AM
What

about WAGG and SOE? If I remember correctly it has also depressed some people? Maybe not enough -rone?

Sunny

DrSmellThis
10-17-2003, 01:59 PM
You go, Mr. false-positive! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

cuddlebear
10-17-2003, 02:21 PM
Please TRY this before saying it doesn\'t work. I wouldn\'t have posted this except that the results were

immediate. To Sunny, yes, it is possible that SOE would need more Rone to be usable with WAGG. I really like the

scent of SOE the way it is, but it may cause some trouble with WAGG .. well, I guess it already has. But I tried

the Rone \"solution\" more than once, and it worked identically each time, getting rid of the mild depression.

I\'m sure Krish will try this also, and I\'m sure if he disagrees with me, he\'ll say so.

Right now

I\'m working with something different, sort of a homemade WAGG-N, with encouraging results initially but nothing

I\'m that sure of ...

Cuddles

krtel
10-17-2003, 04:08 PM
Well,

I would try it except for the fact I don\'t have pure rone, so therefore I can\'t. BUT, I agree with cuddlebear,

before the theory gets bashed, it should be tested.

Krish

crashbandicoot
08-07-2008, 12:24 AM
what about none instead of

rone?

Mtnjim
08-07-2008, 09:26 AM
what

about none instead of rone?

Ummm, you are aware this is a 5 year old thread??:think:

crashbandicoot
08-07-2008, 06:14 PM
oops. I guess the issue

has been resolved since then. Sorry, been sniffing too much wagg. It's like taking high amounts of gaba