PDA

View Full Version : Edge Essentials

DryGin
10-16-2003, 08:39 PM
Has anyone tried the new

edge essential oils? Results? What is the difference between the two??

upsidedown
10-18-2003, 08:01 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Has anyone tried the new edge essential oils?

Results? What is the difference between the two??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'m

surprised nobody\'s answered you yet. But, I guess it is a new product, so not many people to report yet. So,

I\'ll weigh in. I just got the EE Arouser on Tuesday of this week (thanks Bruce!) and have test driven it maybe 3

times now.

The first time I got some nice flirty reactions.....can\'t say they were anything more than what

I\'ve gotten with other pheromone products in the past, but definitely better than I usually get when I don\'t

wear pheromones. I laid off pheromones for a good length of time this summer, so I can say that interactions have

picked up with mones back on.

Anyway, back to the Edge Essentials...I had a nice experience tonight with my

EE on. Only the second or third time I\'ve tried it. I went to eat supper at a nearby restaurant where I eat often

enough for some people to remember me. One particular new waitress that I had serve me about a month ago came over

to talk to me while I was waiting to get seated. She remembered me and just made some passing small talk.

I

didn\'t sit in her section...but had a waiter instead, although this waitress did have to walk by me to get to her

tables. But, when I finished my dinner, the waiter said that he heard rumors that I was getting a big dessert. I

said \"no, I don\'t think so tonight.\" He said that this is what this particular waitress had said, and that

she was going to buy my dessert for me. He said that it was something she wanted to do. I\'ve heard of people

buying someone drinks in bars...but this is the first time I\'ve had a waitress buy my dessert...especially when I

wasn\'t even sitting in her section. So I told him that I would indeed take the free dessert. While I was

waiting for the dessert, the waitress who got it for me came by and said that I\'d better like it, and patted me

on the arm and called me \"sweetie.\" A short time later she actually brought my big dessert out to me.

Anyway, not sure if it was the new EE that got me the free dessert, or if it maybe played a part. No

telling. But, I was wearing the EE so thought I\'d just pass on one of my initial experiences with it. But, this

waitress was a bit touchy feely with me tonight when talking to me, and of course...got me the free dessert. She

acted flirty and like someone who\'s \"interested\" although I\'m easliy 20 years older than her. And, I know

she wasn\'t working for a tip since I wasn\'t in her section. So, that was my experience tonight with the EE.

I\'m going to really give this new product a lot more testing. I expecially like the way the essential

oil covers the normal strong smell of TE. I\'ve never really used TE much...but this new version shows great

potential. I\'d be interested to see what the other version smells like. Anybody else have any EE reports or

stories? Frankie? Anyone?

franki
10-19-2003, 02:10 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Frankie? Anyone?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am still waiting for my EE Arouser I won at the Chicago Cubs Contest..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Maybe 2B can tell us more: He already has his bottle.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-19-2003, 02:29 AM
Well, I already

tested the EE I got from Bruce (thank you, by the way). I used it 2 times, I think.

The only uncommon reaction I

got was from a girl that was sitting next to me in my hematology class. She sat there and about 5 minutes later she

started telling me it was really hot. She took off her sweater and stayed with a t-shirt only, but kept telling me

it was hot. Well, she acted like she was feeling hot, indeed.

I know for sure that it wasn\'t hot in that room,

because I happen to be a person that sweat easily when heat comes by. I was wearing a t-shirt only, but anyway I

know it wasn\'t hot and I didn\'t notice anyone else complaining about that.

Ah, I forgot to say that the

first time I used EE, I used it combined with AE (I think it was 2 drops of AE and 3 dabs of EE, but I\'m not

sure). I went to a party, but before that I gave a ride to a very good female friend of mine (she\'s a 10!). It

was about 1:00 or 2:00 AM. Well, sex was the main topic of that ride. Among other things, she said she was afraid I

was gonna rape her there... and that any (sexual) \"favour\" (don\'t know if it is well writen) she would do to

me would be for free!

But to be honest these last reactions aren\'t really different from the usual (I flirt a

lot with her and vice-versa).

Sorry for any error...

ToBeOrNotToBe
10-19-2003, 02:30 AM
I forgot to say

that I was wearing the Heat version.

Holmes
10-19-2003, 07:07 AM
I have both, but

haven\'t been able to give them a fair test as yet.

If by \"difference\" you mean difference in scent,

Arouser smells a bit like Patchouli whereas Heat is lighter and fresher, very \"green\" or herbaceous in character

with a top note of citrus (lemon?).

Don\'t know if that helps...

Holmes

Mtnjim
10-20-2003, 04:28 PM
I\'ve been testing

Arouser and I find a bit of a scent OD (I generally wear a light spray of scent so someone has to be within about 3

feet (1 meter) to smell it.). So, I\'ve been using a couple of dabs to cove NPA. Works good for that.

DryGin
10-27-2003, 10:02 AM
Thanks to everyone who

posted, actually this does help. As for the difference in Arouser v. Heat, is one supposed to get a different type

of reaction than the other, or is it purely a scent difference?? Thanks!!