PDA

View Full Version : Need a winner

trejoe
10-16-2003, 09:07 AM
ok fellas and phero gurus of

the world I havent been on this site on months because of a lack of results from pheros but Im back for one last

shot I have a friend coming down from school next week and I need a product that will increase my chances of doing

the do.

Our relationship: Were friends kinda close
Ideas: Thinking of going out to a club or out to dinner u

know show her a good time then do the deed.

CptKipling
10-16-2003, 09:12 AM
TE and AE

cuddlebear
10-16-2003, 09:13 AM
OK, we\'ll be glad

to help, but what have you used before and what happened? We\'ll try to pick a winner for you but guaranteed

winners are about as likely in this game as they are in Lottery.

Everyone knows I\'m a great fan of NOL ...

if you want to \"do the do\" then you may need some None, but some of us must be careful with none ...

Cuddles

trejoe
10-16-2003, 09:19 AM
Ok before I bought AE TE

and SPMO and didnt
recieve any hits or DCHL and all the other stuff people said.
And I see u been doing this for

a while so I need ur help and other guru\'s

CptKipling
10-16-2003, 09:25 AM
Regarding TE and

AE:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I use it in variety of ways.

If you are

looking for a very quick application, just apply 3 dabs of TE around your face (i use chin, and either side of the

neck), and cover that with 2 drops of AE. Then apply a few inches of SOE along your jaw line, and perhaps a little

between the wrists.

Another method is my chest application. This works best if you dilute it with, for example, a

few drops of water or a cologne like Cool Water. Put 3-4 drops of AE into the palm of one hand, and then put a few

drops of dilutant onto the AE. Then squirt one big spray of TE into this. The key to this method is getting it

spread out really well, so try to do that as much as possible on your chest. Once your hand is dry, put some more

water/cologne in the same hand to wash it, and rub this liquid into your neck. Then put 1 dab of TE on your chin,

and SOE all over your jaw line and neck (about 6-8\").

You can also mix them together, but I usually just mix

the AE and TE (or NPA, which is better more mixing in this case).

Two ratios to try are:
<ul type=\"square\">

AE:TE 1:5 - this will need covering. It doesn’t smell bad to begin with, but it does turn a bit stinky

AE:NPA 1:1 - again, will need covering. [/list]

Once you have these then you can play around with some

applications, try a few dabs around the neck and use SOE on your jaw line.

Hope this helps!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I wrote this with SOE in mind aswell, but it isnt essential.

cuddlebear
10-16-2003, 09:33 AM
Have you ever tried

WAGG? This is a product that seems to enhance other mone products more than one that opens doors all by itself.

It\'s known to be a good icebreaker, but if you two are already friends, it may not be necessary.

A lot of

people have reported success with SOE plus a product with NONE in it. Krtel came up with KR#1 which is a 7:3 mix

of SOE and Primal Instinct (Pi/m)

You might try KR#1 unless you have any of the traits of a \"lone wolf\" ...

that is, if you tend to keep to yourself or if people are ever apprehensive about you .. if none of that applies,

try SOE and PI in 7:3 ratio or KR#1 ...

Cuddles

Holmes
10-16-2003, 09:38 AM
KR#1 is a great one!

NPA/WAGG might be another choice.

Holmes

jamesdeanmartin
10-16-2003, 11:51 AM
soe, soe, soe,

soe!

Maybe some WAGG-N, I\'m intrigued by the possibilities. I\'ll probably wear some tonight if I go

out.

take care,
JDM

Naja
10-18-2003, 04:01 PM
Trejoe, I happen to be in

the same situation (good friend, looking for something to ignite some sparkage), so feel free to post your results

if you find your way back to the forum.

Brian
10-18-2003, 04:23 PM
WAGG with a none product

kicks a$$. I\'ve always had problems with none on it\'s own. I use 2 drops of WAGG with 4 dabs of RM, and I get

great results. WKM#1 is really great as well. SoE+PI+NPA. If WKM#1 works for you, it will give you the results your

looking for. This is a very consistent mix, and is my favorite. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Watcher
10-20-2003, 09:26 PM
DD#1 SOE &amp; NPA 70:30

ratio.

Sagacious1420
10-21-2003, 12:34 AM
2 dabs NPA/m : 3

drops AE/m : 4 Dabs WAGG : 4-6\" SOE

Skyy
10-21-2003, 08:45 AM
3 drops npa/w 2 drops

npa/m mix with lotion apply over chest neck