PDA

View Full Version : An AE Issue..repeat

dellboy
10-16-2003, 05:48 AM
Hi!!

I\'m a 34

year old man of average looks (though I look young for my age) and I require some advice.

I received a bottle

of AE/m three weeks ago. Since then I applied one drop on my neck (pulse area) for two day\'s and got no hits and

not even one look from anyone from the opposite sex other that just plain look I alway\'s get.
Ok! I then applied

two drops, one drop on my neck and other behind my left ear which I did for another two day\'s...guess what??? no

result.

Finally I increased my dosage to 3 drops which I applied on various other places of the body such as my

wrist, chest and forehead but again without any successs. I also applied it when I go to the gym, even then I get no

reply.

I\'m begining to ask myself these skeptical questions:

1. Have I been conned into buying AE?

2. Am

I applying it correctly??

3. Am I too impatient???

4. Should I increase to 4 drops???? (which could lead to

OD)

5. OR are all these people who got hit\'s good looking anyway, hence trying these phero\'s out and

getting fooled (pychologically) into thinking they attracted extra attention, when realistically they were getting

it without the phero\'s in the first place but in fact did not notice it before.

As I live in the UK, I

bought AE/m from a what looks like a reputable company that deal in all kinds of sex products in the UK. I would

give you there HTML address, but not sure whether the moderator here would improve of it.

I just want to know

when you order from Bruce, What does the AE/m looks like, ie. how it is packed and what the seal looks like???

just want to make sure it is not bootleg stuff I\'ve got (which I doubt). Also what it smells like and the

colour of the fluid.

I would also appreciate it if anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

belgareth
10-16-2003, 05:57 AM
AE is a oil

based product with a slightly musky smell. The bottle is brown with a gold label and dropper top.

Somebody else

recently posted the same thing about AE, he only got results from what should have been a massive OD. Others get

results from only a couple drops. I think it is a combination of looks, environment and personal chemistry that

gives each person their (lack of) results. Personally, I have better results with SoE but others claim no results

from that.

Two things you can be certain of here is the quality of the products Bruce sells and the knowledge and

integrity of most the forum members. You will get good advice and, in most cases, real information on results. But

remember, because we are all different, results will vary widely.

Good luck

Sunny
10-16-2003, 06:07 AM
Here is the picture from the shop (\"http://www.love-scent.com/stone-lab/images/alter-ego-s.jpg\")

nonscents
10-16-2003, 09:54 AM
There was a

thread about a month ago from a guy who needed to use 2 or 3 droppersful at a time. I tried it once and I had no OD

effects and two possible hits on a subway ride.

I\'m going moneless for a while but plan on trying this

maximalist approach again.

Sunny
10-16-2003, 11:11 AM
I am just doing a

test, increasing 1 drop every day or every view days (depending on amount of social interaction). I am not really

plannung to go on more than 8 drops but will see...

For the passed days I have stayed in the 2-4 drop range and I

get much more respect than without mones, especially from men. Ladies are nicer also. But no really big hits yet

(never for me so far, even with WKM#1 etc.). But I can\'t complain, even what I get now is remarkable. The effect

on myself is amazing (sometimes I feel pure POWER!). I will now just play with increasing AE dosages, than move on

from there...

Sunny

Sacogoo
10-16-2003, 11:59 AM
dellboy writes:

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
1. Have I been conned into buying AE?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If it is actually Alter-ego by Stone Labs, then no. It\'s a very good

product from a reliable producer, and there are numerous \"hit\" reports from the use of this product from people

ranging in age from 17 to 50+.

2. Am I applying

it correctly??

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sounds like it. Alter-ego is supposedly a very

concentrated product which does not need much in terms of application to obtain results.

3. Am I too impatient???

<hr

Maybe. Brian, who is one of the quality contributors on this board,

stated that he had to apply AE regularly for two weeks before seeing results.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
4. Should I increase to 4 drops???? (which could lead to OD)

<hr

It\'s something to consider. I\'ve been very minimalistic in my

application of \'mones, but using a \"bracketing\" method (adopted and modified from military artillery

procedures) wouldn\'t be a bad idea. Start short (one drop) and look for reactions, then go long (five drops) and

look for reactions, go back a bit (two drops), go long again (four drops), then hit the middle with three drops.

You\'re bound to find the right application for you.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
5. OR are all these people who got hit\'s good looking anyway, hence

trying these phero\'s out and getting fooled (pychologically) into thinking they attracted extra attention, when

realistically they were getting it without the phero\'s in the first place but in fact did not notice it before.

Quite possibly. Just believing that you\'ve got a super mojo

juice slathered on and thinking that the hotties won\'t stand a chance will obviously boost your own self

confidence, and you might just come out of the gate swinging rather than being your regular laid back, passive

self.

However, it may just be that the Alter-ego and your personal body chemistry aren\'t working together.

Personally, I haven\'t noticed any reaction from Alter-ego when I use it either, but I have got big, noticable

reactions from other \'mone products. Everybody\'s body is different, and as such, each type of \'mone is

going to work a bit different with each person. As well, your intended targets will have different reactions to the

various \'mones.

Also, the most important thing to remember is that you are going to have to be proactive in

helping the \'mones help you. Nobody (complete stranger) is just going to beg you for sex right out of the blue.

(However, if someone is familiar with you, they might.) You are going to have to make the effort to initiate

conversations, smiles, etc., in order for the target to get into the \'mones range and let them go to work.

In terms of \"Best Mones\" for me, these are what I have in my arsenal ranked in order of effectiveness:

Scent of Eros
2. The Edge w/Super Primal Musk Oil (beginners set)
3. Pheromax
4. WAGG-N
5. PPA
6. Primal

Instinct
7. NPA
8. Rogue Male
9. Attraction
10. Andro 4.2
11. Alter-ego

This is based on the \'mones

generating sexual interest and stronger \"come on\'s.\"

However, my body ain\'t your body. I\'m sure

that everybody here has there own list and it will vary with each individual. As well, this list is subject to

change as I experiment with dosages and placement points. It may end up the AE will be at the top of the list when

it\'s all said and done.

Again, the big thing is not to be a wussy. Ya gotta go get that stuff, even with the

\'mones on.

DZorro
10-16-2003, 12:14 PM
Sacogoo writes:

1. Scent of Eros
2. The

Edge w/Super Primal Musk Oil (beginners set)
3. Pheromax
4. WAGG-N
5. PPA
6. Primal Instinct
7. NPA

Rogue Male
9. Attraction
10. Andro 4.2
11. Alter-ego

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Great arsenal you got there, sacogoo. Sounds like the arsenal i have too.

DZorro,

Skyy
10-16-2003, 01:23 PM
Ive been tempted to

buy the new pheromax for months now. I can\'t put it off any longer!! :P well maybe just a bit

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
10-16-2003, 01:30 PM
Yeah. So you\'re

big on the PX, Sacogoo? That\'s one of the ones I\'ve been meaning to try, too.

Holmes

AzMike
10-16-2003, 02:07 PM
3. Am I too impatient???

5. OR are all these

people who got hit\'s good looking anyway, hence trying these phero\'s out and getting fooled (pychologically)

into thinking they attracted extra attention, when realistically they were getting it without the phero\'s in the

first place but in fact did not notice it before.

Thanks

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

dellboy,
My situation is very similar to yours, altho with different products. But I will not

draw any conclusions until at least 60 field tests, using 3 or 4 different products.

From my web research, I

think love-scent.com is one of the most reputable places to purchase mones. That being said, I don\'t know at

this point if mones will end up doing anything for me or not. I\'m trying to be very objective, and am open to

the idea that one dab of some of these might be effective, or that 12 dabs will not be an OD. We\'ll see what

happens. Even with the rather small amount of product I have now, I could run tests for at least 3 months before my

bottles are empty. And until those bottles are empty, my tests will continue.

My situation is also similar to

yours as far as looks are concerned. I\'m probably about a 6 on the looks scale. I would guess that some of

these guys who claim they had women come at them aggressively, look like Greek gods. The question is, did the mones

cause that female behavior? Or would it have happened without mones? I\'m not classifying anything as a

\"hit\" unless it\'s out of the ordinary.

AzMike

Holmes
10-16-2003, 02:25 PM
The question is, did the mones cause that female

behavior? Or would it have happened without mones?

IMHO it

would\'ve happened without the mones.

Holmes

JohnnyM
10-16-2003, 09:24 PM
When I first

started with AE/m I actually seemed to get a few hits during my initial trials and that was with three drops and no

cover. I then read about La male and how great it was, so I bought it and have been using it as a cover scent ever

since. Not once have I seemed to get a positive \"hit\" while wearing the ‘mones since using a cover, in fact

I\'ve gotten more without them that with at this point since I bought them.

I think I\'m going to try again

without a cover and see how it goes. I am also considering an alternate product as well. I was initially convinced

it was working, but as of late I\'m not so sure. Please keep posting as I find these threads very

enlightening!

-- Johnny

Sacogoo
10-21-2003, 10:59 AM
Holmes writes:

Yeah. So you\'re big on the PX, Sacogoo?

That\'s one of the ones I\'ve been meaning to try, too.

Yeah,

I\'m digging it a lot. At first I was OD\'ing with two sprays (didn\'t realize that stuff was as concentrated

as it was, and the sprayer is a generous one to say the least), but went to the dab (three to be specific), and

it\'s smoking. The wife just seems to immediately get affectionate and lovey, especially around \"that time of

the month.\" (And usually, she is the queen of all PMS rages.) It\'s been a real life(sanity)saver.

I\'ve

also noticed a lot of people generating conversations with me out of the blue when I\'m wearing it.

Sunny
10-21-2003, 12:10 PM
Could alcohol

sprayed on top of an oily product have the effect of evaporating this product too quickly?

It\'s something I

have been thinking about recently: Maybe it\'s a big difference if I first apply cologne and let it dry, then AE -

or the other way around?

Sunny

Sunny
10-21-2003, 12:19 PM
Johnny,

where

did you spray the Le Male? On top of the AE? If I wear AE and cologne, I try to spray the cologne to somewhere else,

away from the AE.

With NPA however that does not work because I feel I need to cover the stink right where it

evaporates...

JohnnyM
10-22-2003, 09:36 AM
That is an

excellent point Sunny! I generally put the AE/m on the three a-typical spots - each side of neck (pulse points) and

forearms/wrists. I then spray a single shot of the LeMale onto my chest/neck area. So that would cover the neck, but

not the wrists. I\'ll try changing this up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian
10-23-2003, 04:45 AM
3. Am I too impatient???

Maybe. Brian, who is one of the quality

contributors on this board, stated that he had to apply AE regularly for two weeks before seeing results.

<hr

/></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Here\'s Why I Think It Took So Long (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Numbe

r=96971&amp;Forum=All_Forums&amp;Words=Brian&amp;Match=Usernam e&amp;Searchpage=2&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=2weeks&amp;Mai

n=96868&amp;Search=true#Post96971\")

Sacogoo, Thanks for the

compliment buddy.

Brian