PDA

View Full Version : Edge odor not what expected

AzMike
10-15-2003, 10:33 PM
Just started

using The Edge tonite, and noticed the smell was quite different from PPA/m. This was the scented version

(Sandalwood). It smells more like rubbing alcohol than anything else. Instead of an obvious fragrancy smell like

PPA, my bottle of The Edge has only a slight odor, it seems much more subtle than I expected. I can\'t detect any

bad odor (similar to BO or urine) at all. Just a slight sweet-smelling alcohol odor.

Is this what TE scented is

supposed to smell like? Hope my bottle is okay, but wonder, since it doesn\'t smell like a cologne at all, and

there is only a slight odor to it. I would think you\'d need a stronger odor to mask the smell of -none.

Didn\'t get any hits from 3-4 dabs of TE tonite. But I will run more tests on this for the next week or

so.

With a pretty slight odor, I would think it would be difficult to OD with TE scented. I\'ll be running

some tests with just a dab or 2, but also tests with big doses, maybe 10 dabs or more.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

AzMike

DrSmellThis
10-16-2003, 05:45 AM
See

\'Edge...dabs\' thread below.

CptKipling
10-16-2003, 09:21 AM
Edge

scented (sandalwood) isnt very...scented. IMO it needs a cover scent.

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-16-2003, 09:30 AM
One

friend just said it made cologne smell strong... I thought it smelled absolutely awful...... many people

can\'t smell it.... some smell a little, some are super sensitive.