PDA

View Full Version : Are women safe using this stuff?????

WonderingThoughts
10-15-2003, 07:04 PM
Just wondering what all the other women think about how safe using pheromones really is for women.

Women are constantly under threat of being violated physically by men without the pheromones. How much of the

threat will we experience when we wear the pheromones? I do have to agree that this stuff does exert a powerful

influence over men. To think about that threat of violation feels kind of scarry to some of us. Anyone else have

thought or opinions on this?

Elana
10-16-2003, 03:55 AM
That\'s why I lock myself in the house when I am wearing it. They still try to beat down the door, but I feel a

bit safer under my bed.

DZorro
10-16-2003, 04:00 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That\'s why I lock myself in the house when I am

wearing it. They still try to beat down the door, but I feel a bit safer under my bed.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Lol elana /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DrSmellThis
10-16-2003, 05:54 AM
Sometimes the villagers chase after me with torches when I wear them.

CJ01
10-16-2003, 06:25 AM
Sometimes the villagers chase after me with torches

when I wear them.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> perhaps it´s time you removed those nuts and bolts

from yer head,Doc /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I think the surgery was successful

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif ´hang on to those screws though hehe

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I´m concerned about the safety issue myself. I reckon though

that pheros can be used to aid in your safety too somehow.

Elana hides and needs a new frontdoor, DrST gets

chased, and I scare teenage boys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (to much power for the poor

guys) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif and I get hit on by older non shaggable women although it

HAS been rather quiete lately /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif ....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CJ

jamesdeanmartin
10-16-2003, 12:09 PM
You make an interesting argument.

I can easily understand why men wear pheromones, similar to

alcohol they seem to lower the inhibitions of women who are naturally less aggressive sexually. However men are

generally more sexually aggressive and when you add pheromones into the mix there is the possibility of undesirable

results.

I don\'t know if there is a \"good\" answer out there. Once/If pheromones become more mainstream

I\'m sure we\'ll have quite the debate over a woman who uses pheromones and is then raped.

We generally

consider the argument that \"she was dressed sexy\" to be invalid, but there is an interesting Columbia law Review

acticle that if you read it you\'d think the author was talking about the Taliban. Women have been found in the

U.S. to be comparatively negligent (aiding in their sexual assault) for not double checking that their door is

locked, for returning video tapes when it is dark out, for not keeping windows locked at all times, etc. etc.

I

don\'t know. I\'ve been using pheromones for almost 3 years and I don\'t think I can claim that I ever had sex

ONLY because of the pheremones. They just aren\'t that strong. Increased giddiness in the females around me, more

blunt sexual innuendo, some offers, but nothing of the sort where a women was practically mounting me. In general I

see pheros as a mood elevator for the group and great to wear for parties and such, however somewhere down the line

I don\'t know if it would be impossible to find some chemical that specifically triggers us to have sex beyond all

our control.

I\'m rambling because I don\'t know where I stand on the issue. I\'ll probably jump back in

at some other point in time.

take care,
JDM

Elana
10-16-2003, 12:14 PM
I

took the liberty of shortening your reply. This is all you really needed to say...

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
They just aren\'t that strong.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Holmes
10-16-2003, 12:21 PM
I took the liberty of shortening your reply. This

is all you really needed to say...

They just

aren\'t that strong.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif What?! Censorship?! Elana! &lt;gasp&gt;

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

Kari
10-16-2003, 01:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I took the liberty of shortening your reply. This is all you really needed to

say...

They just aren\'t that strong.

What\'s not

that strong? The mones or the men? &lt;g&gt;

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif What?!

Censorship?! Elana! &lt;gasp&gt;

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Holmes

<hr

Elana
10-16-2003, 01:19 PM
Not censorshop....just Cliff Notes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
10-16-2003, 01:37 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ah yes!

Knew a great sax player named Cliff Notes. That cat could blow!

Holmes

WonderingThoughts
10-16-2003, 02:44 PM
JDM, thanks for the reply. This is an issue that will be debated in the future.

My concern was

heightened when this stranger stopped at my house to ask for directions. I know is was the pheromones that caused

his intense and aggressive behavior toward me. He was all over me asking for sex over and over again. I tried

nicely to ask him to leave but something had a very strong hold on him. I am sure that he was a sexually open

person anyway but I think his behavior was way to strong.

Women should be very careful with this stuff I know I

will be from now on. I will not stop using it because I like the way people at work are treating me.

Elana
10-16-2003, 02:51 PM
I know is was the pheromones that caused his

intense and aggressive behavior toward me. He was all over me asking for sex over and over again.

<hr

The behavior that you described is that of a crazy persons, not a man that

is in the presence of mones. No man in his right mind would walk up to a total stranger and start begging her for

sex. Mones just don\'t have that kind of affect on a person. They have a subtle affect. It was just a coincidence

that this happened to you while you were wearing mones.

EXIT63
10-17-2003, 05:27 AM
My concern was heightened when this stranger stopped

at my house to ask for directions. I know is was the pheromones that caused his intense and aggressive behavior

toward me. He was all over me asking for sex over and over again. I tried nicely to ask him to leave but something

had a very strong hold on him. I am sure that he was a sexually open person anyway but I think his behavior was way

to strong.

Quick question. Do you make a habit of opening your

door to complete strangers who are \"asking for directions\"?

I think I know what really happened. You thought

he was a hot guy. That\'s why you \"opened the door\". And when he saw how loose you were, he had to try and

make a move. What do you expect? You\'re a hot broad. And lets face guys are horny! He got a little bit

aggressive. So what. Don\'t blame it on the pheros. You were obviously asking for it!

I\'m not

really attacking you, just practicing my Kobe Bryant defense. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
10-17-2003, 05:29 AM
What doesn\'t make sense about the story is everyone knows....MEN DON\'T ASK FOR DIRECTIONS!

EXIT63
10-17-2003, 05:31 AM
Ofcourse!!! Why didn\'t I think of that! Elana, you\'re a GENIUS

Elana
10-17-2003, 05:33 AM
Actually it was another forum member that brought it to my attention after reading her story.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I don\'t know how I missed it either.

krtel
10-17-2003, 06:31 AM
I

doubt that pheromones will make you more prone to violent behavior from psychotic (not sure about spelling) men.

Think about this for example:

There are perfect 10 women all over the world. Sometimes they dress very

seductively and embellish their looks with various methods, and it makes them even more desireable. Do these women

suffer from male violence? Sure, some of them do. Are they subject to male violence just because of their

attractiveness? Absolutely not. All women must look out for themselves because of phychos out there who will do

unwanted things to them - regardless of how they look.

So, when you put on pheromones, you are in the scenario of

the perfect 10 woman - you are very desirable. That doesen\'t mean guys will do bad things to you. You just have

to look out for yourself by doing things like going to bars and clubs with a group of girlfriends, especially if you

plan on doing things that can impair your judgement (drinking for example).

Anyway, I hope you have lots of

success wearing mones! Stay safe. :-)

Krish

krtel
10-17-2003, 06:54 AM
Also, things like opening the door for complete strangers increases your vulnerability, regardless of your gender,

pheromones, or looks. How do you know the person isn\'t some kind of serial rapist/killer?

Krish

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 08:24 AM
I guess I did do a stupid thing by letting him in my house. But I do live in a very safe area. Most

people don\'t even lock their doors when they go out. YES A PLACE LIKE THAT REALLY DOES EXIST!!! I live in a

community where people do really care about each other. I do expect men to make passes at me but this man was

overly aggressive.

By the way, men DO ask for directions. Maybe they don\'t ask some women but men have always

approached me and ask for directions or even help with something. Of course they do usually want more then

directions from me in time but asking for directions is a great way for a man to break the ice. So I did not see

anything out of the ordinary from this man asking for directions.

I don\'t consider myself a perfect 10 either

but I do get a large amount of attention from men. Since I have been wearing the pheromones even more men are

approaching me. I just am not getting attention from the one man I want to notice me. I think the pheromones are

driving him even farther away. He is very shy and is even more distant since I wear the pheromones. Anyone have

advice on how to get this mans attention? I am currently using PPA. And I have no desire for any other man to give

me attention.

And yes it is the psychos that I am most concerned with. Normal men can control their desires

even when they are strongly attracted to a woman. However the psychos are not normal and don\'t have the same

control (or don\'t want to have control) over their desires. I am concerned about how THEY (the psychos) are

going to react to the pheromones.

Ash
10-17-2003, 10:50 AM
Since I have been wearing the pheromones even more

men are approaching me. I just am not getting attention from the one man I want to notice me. I think the pheromones

are driving him even farther away. He is very shy and is even more distant since I wear the pheromones. Anyone have

advice on how to get this mans attention? I am currently using PPA. And I have no desire for any other man to give

me attention.

Stop wearing moens! That will solve both your

problems.

OH, welcome to the Forum!
OH, OH, I almost forgot. I\'m out of sugar. Can I barrow a cup from you?

You\'ll have to give me directions to your house. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ash

Ash
10-17-2003, 10:59 AM
Anyone have advice on how to get this mans

attention?

You could do what my last GF did to get my attention.

She stuck her tongue in my ear. Just a thought. Hope it helps!

Ash

Elana
10-17-2003, 11:00 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ01
10-17-2003, 12:20 PM
I just am not getting attention from the one man I

want to notice me. I think the pheromones are driving him even farther away. He is very shy and is even more distant

since I wear the pheromones. Anyone have advice on how to get this mans attention? I am currently using PPA. And I

have no desire for any other man to give me attention.

Sounds like the mones could be making him even more shy and afraid of `contacting´you, perhaps, you ought to try

a different product(s), like cops, or PI/w, and on this guy I´d try those before NONE! None can have an

intimidating effect on people. If nol and cops don´t do the trick, try AE/w and say PCC.
This guy isn´t gay, is he

btw - just wanna make sure... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have you never thought of asking

HIM out?

CJ

Sagacious1420
10-17-2003, 01:29 PM
When I read the post, I couldn\'t help but wonder if this guy is a sexual preditor and this is his

MO. How many doors did he knock on that day \"asking for directions\", hoping to find an easy target? The fact

that you stood your ground could have been your best move.

Pheromones or not, this type of behavior is pretty

over the top...even for the most lecherous of men, the sane one\'s at least.

As for the guy you are hoping to

attract, how much has he been exposed to your pheros thus far? I found that when women I knew were first exposed to

pheros, they tended to be a bit withdrawn. It was as if they were confused and were trying to figure out what was

so different about me. This was especially true for those who never showed any signs of attraction before, but

found themselves mysteriously attracted to me out of the blue.

It\'s also possible that he could be a bit

overwhelmed by your irresistable new \"aura\". This could be especially true if he tends to be shy. I mean, if

he\'s a shy guy and has been trying to work up the nerve to get something going w/ you, he could really be

tweekin\' now.

If you really want to get w/ this guy, I see no problem making your interest clearly known. If

you have to make the first move (or 3), then go for it. Screw convention, this is the 21st century. If you want to

go out w/ him, then ask him out. If you want to shag him, get to it.

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 03:34 PM
Ash, if you can find me then I will give you two cups of sugar. Then you can make some fudge.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ash
10-17-2003, 04:26 PM
WT.
I\'m more of a peaches and cream kind of guy. But thanks anyway!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 06:51 PM
Sagacious1420,

After thinking about the incident with the man that stopped for directions I do think

he may have been either a sexual predator or just looking for a house to rob. The area I live in is a very safe

area so most of us would be easy targets. It does scare me very much to know that I could have been hurt by him.

By the way, I now sleep with a loaded gun in my bed and I do lock my doors!!!

The man I want to attract has not

been exposed to the pheromones very long since I have had my bottle a little over a week. And I have expressed

interest in him and he expresses interest in me (Sometimes). He will act very interested and be very flirty and

then the next time I see him he is cold as ice toward me. Not even giving me eye contact. He will be like this for

a while then he gets flirty again. This nonsense has been going on for about a year now. But he has ask me out

only once. That was about three years ago before I got to know him and I turned him down. Since then I have grown

to be attracted to him but he will not ask me out again. His behavior confuses me very much. I once told him that

he confused me and he just told me that it was good for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I hope these pheromones does \"tweak\" him very much!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Then I

will treat him that way he is treating me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif That would fix him

good!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif Do any of you men understand this mans strange behavior?

Any insight would be very much appreciated.

WonderingThoughts
10-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Ash,

No peaches and cream for you. I am a nice woman.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pheromones or not I go after the quality of life and not the

quantity. True love is very important to me.

Even though you do seem to be a very interesting person. Who knows

what my happen in the future. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif