PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Hitsssss

WonderingThoughts
10-15-2003, 06:54 PM
Hello

all,

I received my PPA about a week ago and I have experienced hit after hit!! WOW!! This stuff really does

drive men crazy. Or maybe men are just naturally crazy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

A

man stopped by my house to ask for directions last Sunday. Of course he was a total stranger to me but that man

went sexually crazy. He was all over me and directly asking for sex. I know it was the PPA.

At work men are

coming to me to talk much more than usual. Even the men I have told in the past they have no hope of a relationship

with me are coming to me. Some of these men I have been very mean to them in the past. Like I said before men are

even more crazy when manipulated with the pheromones.

However, the man I wanted to attract is acting even more

scared of me. This man is very shy, even scared of women. He will not even give my eye contact when I wear the

pheromones. I think they are affecting his mood but he is scared to death of his feelings. Of course he does look

at me when he thinks I am not looking at him. Crazy crazy men!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

At work even the women are treating me good. I get complement

after complement on my work and my cloths from both men and women.

This stuff really works!!!

Ash
10-15-2003, 06:59 PM
Hmmmmm....

WonderingThoughts
10-15-2003, 07:06 PM
Hmmmmmm

what\'s on your mind Ash?

Jones
10-15-2003, 07:08 PM
sex0r

Elana
10-16-2003, 03:54 AM
LMAO

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Brian
10-18-2003, 12:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Some of these men I have been very mean to them in

the past.

However, the man I wanted to attract is acting even more scared of me.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Sh!t! If I saw a woman being mean to other men that she\'s not interested in, I\'d be

scared too! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Elana
10-18-2003, 12:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Some of these men I have been very mean to them in the past.

However, the

man I wanted to attract is acting even more scared of me.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sh!t! If

I saw a woman being mean to other men that she\'s not interested in, I\'d be scared too!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Brian

Why?

Isn\'t that what classy women do to men?

Brian
10-18-2003, 01:15 PM
Why? Isn\'t that what classy women do to

men?

If that\'s the case, I\'ll take the trashy, slutty women,

any day! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Brian

Sagacious1420
10-18-2003, 01:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Some of these men I have been very mean to them in the past.

However, the

man I wanted to attract is acting even more scared of me.

Sh!t! If

I saw a woman being mean to other men that she\'s not interested in, I\'d be scared too!

Brian

Well,

if he\'s a shy guy, then he probably is scared of you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

As

for me, that kind of behavior would be a major turn-off...I don\'t care what else you\'ve got goin\' for ya.

I wouldn\'t give you the time of day! [turning a cold shoulder]

belgareth
10-18-2003, 04:55 PM

Why? Isn\'t that what classy women do to men?

None that I know of. But then I am a bit sheltered. maybe some

guys like it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
10-18-2003, 05:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Why? Isn\'t that what classy women do to men?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

None that I know of. But then I am a bit sheltered. maybe some guys like

it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pardon

me. I used the wrong word. Isn\'t that what \"nice\" girls do to men?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Elan,

being mean for me is telling men that I don\'t want to date them or that I don\'t want a relationship. I am a

very gentle person and would never hurt anyones feelings if I can. However, some of these men did get aggressive

with me and would not take no for an answer. It got to the point to where I did have to tell three of them I was

NEVER going to go on a date with them. One man even bought me a wedding ring. I could not accept and had to tell

him. I felt so bad for him but I just felt no attraction for him. I hate getting strong with people like that but

sometimes even gentle people have to make their point clear if others don\'t listen.

By the way I am still very

good friends with all these men. They just know that I am not going to get into a romantic relationship with them.

If I had been viciously mean they would never have spoke to me again. Actually the shy man that I am attracted to

became attracted to me for the first time after I told one of these men I was not interested.

And I don\'t

think this shy man is afraid of me. If he was afraid he would not show any interest in me and he does show a lot of

interest. He just goes into his cold moods also. It is his cold moods I wanted advice on how to handle. This man

is sure one of a kind.

Bernard
10-18-2003, 08:24 PM
i do not why , i

just got this gut feeling that this guy likes u very muchand that why he afraid that he might be be hurt in a

relationship.anyway i still find the story of both of u is so romantic , dont u think?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-18-2003, 10:46 PM
Bernard,

yes I agree that this is very romantic. Him showing interest then getting cold. In fact his approach is the very

turn on for me and he may just know it. He knows the typical approach from men don\'t work on me and it is

actually at turn off for me. For most men the approach is meet the woman, ask for sex, woman accepts, relationship

winds down, the two go their separate ways. For him I know he is only interested in a woman he can commit to and

eventually marry. I can see why he would be cautious and want to take the relationship slow. That way our feelings

can slowly grow for each other and end up being a lifelong relationship.

I also believe he is afraid of being

hurt. Being shy I could understand way. Only time will tell if our relationship will last.

Bernard
10-18-2003, 11:58 PM
u know i used to

have afew similar situation like both of u. but in the end , i end up with nothing because none of us make the

approach. WT do grab hold of it tightly .its fate that brought 2 of u to meet each other.fate would never be there

too long . Fate would just silently slipped off very easily. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

CJ01
10-19-2003, 12:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Elan, being mean for me is telling men that I don\'t want to date them or

that I don\'t want a relationship. I am a very gentle person and would never hurt anyones feelings if I can.

However, some of these men did get aggressive with me and would not take no for an answer. It got to the point to

where I did have to tell three of them I was NEVER going to go on a date with them. One man even bought me a wedding

ring. I could not accept and had to tell him.

Hate men who don´t

respect a NO ugh. Wedding ring? fuke, is he catholic too yeah, I´d run a mile if someone did that

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
10-19-2003, 03:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Elan, being mean for me is telling men that I don\'t want to date them or

that I don\'t want a relationship. I am a very gentle person and would never hurt anyones feelings if I can.

However, some of these men did get aggressive with me and would not take no for an answer. It got to the point to

where I did have to tell three of them I was NEVER going to go on a date with them. One man even bought me a wedding

ring. I could not accept and had to tell him.

Hate men who don´t

respect a NO ugh. Wedding ring? fuke, is he catholic too yeah, I´d run a mile if someone did that

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr

That doesn\'t make sense. A guy asks you out on a date and you tell him

no so he goes out and buys you a wedding ring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You find your

\"relationship\" romantic? Have you ever even been out on a date with this guy?

Bernard
10-19-2003, 06:03 AM
elana , i think u

missed her point.she has not dated him yet.what she means is that the way they admire each other and the way they

attracts to each other is something that is romantic if im not wrong. she\'s giving herself some space to

imagine. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
10-19-2003, 06:04 AM
She has wanted this

guy for over a year and he hasn\'t asked her out? Is this normal behavior from a guy that KNOWS a woman likes him

a lot?

Bernard
10-19-2003, 06:07 AM
elana ur so quick in

ur response . hold on im looking f/ some post! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
10-19-2003, 06:10 AM
Bernard, maybe you and

Wonderingthoughts should date each other. You both seem to be on the same wavelength.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bernard
10-19-2003, 06:11 AM
i wonder if wt know

that there is thing such call charismatic testing .there is such person often like to make use of every opportunity

to show off their charisma . this type of people is very troublesome and can be harmful. Have u ever met a person

who would keep on displaying his best in front of u, he would try to seduce u with his eye contact. even an idiot

would knows he has an interest in u.. but wait, the truth is that he choses u not because he likes u every much, but

to test how much chrisma he had. He’s thinking when are u going to fall into his chrisma. When u fall into his trap,

he would probably care f/ u some days . And during these days , just be happy as much as u can for after finishing

his testing on u, he would look f/ another target. Why is this so, that’s because he just want to confirm his

charisma is still there. after few weeks later , he would like to find whether his charisma to be updated .this

showa that heis not confident at all. A real charismatic person will wait f/ someone to try and seduce him. Those

who fall into his charisma test is unfortunate. The only solution is to stop to bother him. What if u fall into his

trap? All u can do is to curse him?
i mean this may be 1 of the possibiliteies . still i hope that he would not

fall into this category.

actually i have make this post in damsel in distress

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
10-19-2003, 06:16 AM
That makes a lot of

sense, Bernard.

Bernard
10-19-2003, 06:36 AM
Bernard, maybe you and Wonderingthoughts should

date each other. You both seem to be on the same wavelength

well,

im little surprise to find someone similar thinking to mine.anyway i try my best to help her as much as possible

though i have not much experience /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CJ01
10-19-2003, 07:34 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
----------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elan, being mean for me is telling men

that I don\'t want to date them or that I don\'t want a relationship. I am a very gentle person and would never

hurt anyones feelings if I can. However, some of these men did get aggressive with me and would not take no for an

answer. It got to the point to where I did have to tell three of them I was NEVER going to go on a date with them.

One man even bought me a wedding ring. I could not accept and had to tell him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate men who don´t

That doesn\'t make

sense. A guy asks you out on a date and you tell him no so he goes out and buys you a wedding ring.

You find

your \"relationship\" romantic? Have you ever even been out on a date with this guy?

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif
not sure what

you´re getting at
think you´re mistaking me for WT, or are you actually adressing me?

CJ

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
10-19-2003, 07:35 AM
CJ...you have to know

that I am not addressing you. I know that you get it. I am talking to WTs.

CJ01
10-19-2003, 09:23 AM
know what this reminds me

of? It´s about as weird as my bi attempt. Mind you I ain´t given up totally...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

WonderingThoughts
10-19-2003, 10:05 AM
Bernard,

you are helping me very much. Thank you very much. And yes I do believe we are on the same wave length.