PDA

View Full Version : Hi all,

DZorro
10-15-2003, 03:15 AM
As you already heard from me , i

recently start working at a college, last week, i used a diffrent kind of mix, then i usually wear. I don\'t now

if anyone tried this mix before, so hear it goes, i used 1 dab of NPA/m on my chest 1 dab of WAGG/m in my hair, and

1 stripe of SOE/m under my nose, to give me jolly mood. After that i used 3 sprays of Realm for men, to give me ego

boost, and all i can say, is had a really hard time concentrating at work, cause i was followed by a group of girls

my age all day. It was fun though, i never thought this mix was gonna be this effective, the reasen i wore WAGG/m

was i didn\'t want to use a None heavy mix. But it was well balaneced out in the end, and it was like that all

week, at school. Realm for men really smells good to, i don\'t even need any other cover scent to cover NPA/m,

Realm for men is more then suffiecent for me.

DZorro,

Brian
10-15-2003, 03:30 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Realm for men, to give me ego boost, and all i can say, is had a really hard

time concentrating at work, cause i was followed by a group of girls my age all day.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s the kind of concentration problem to have.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
10-15-2003, 08:58 AM
Interesting! Again,

WAGG + a nol containing product, but in small doses and combined w/ a touch of none, getting some good results.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DZorro
10-15-2003, 09:19 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Interesting! Again, WAGG + a nol containing product, but in small doses and

combined w/ a touch of none, getting some good results. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes, i always got great results, with WAGG/m and SOE/m before,

but only in small dose, and applied on diffrent spot. Those that get bad reaction with it probebly used it together

like a mix. But i haven\'t. As i stated in my post i used SOE/m under my nose, so no one else will be effected by

it, but me.

DZorro,