PDA

View Full Version : Something in the Jovan?

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-14-2003, 09:23 AM
This is

wierd. I stopped my phero use about 4 months ago after I landed a great stable healthy relationship. I almost

always wear cologne... normally I have about 7-8 to choose from, and I base the choice on how I\'m feeling each

day. Some days certain ones smell better to me than others. I have found that my lady is far more \"turned on\"

to me whenever I am wearing a Jovan product. I have Jovan Musk, Jovan White Musk (both of which she thinks smell

OK\" as well as Jovan NRG, which she really likes the smell of. Regardless of which I use, she\'s more

\"into me\" when I am wearing a Jovan... the arousal doesn\'t change with the cologne fragrance, but the

difference between a Jovan and something else is significant. NRG literally smells a bit like Ginsing

leaves.....tea leaves.... nature smell. It\'s kind of wierd, but the girls go wild for it. Jovan stuff gets

me more attention than pheros ever did. How wierd is that? 1.6fl oz of NRG is only 9$

cuddlebear
10-14-2003, 09:31 AM
Some Jovan

products do contain pheromones. An example is Jovan Musk 2 which was technically the first mone product I ever

wore. There was also a white musk product by Jovan that contained mones. Which mones, I haven\'t a clue. They

didn\'t specify. I don\'t know if any of your Jovan products already have mones in them, but hey, just for

funsies, you could always add some ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-14-2003, 11:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Some Jovan products do contain pheromones. An

example is Jovan Musk 2 which was technically the first mone product I ever wore. There was also a white musk

product by Jovan that contained mones. Which mones, I haven\'t a clue. They didn\'t specify. I don\'t know

if any of your Jovan products already have mones in them, but hey, just for funsies, you could always add some ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Intriguing.

I use normal everyday Jovan Musk for Men..... Jovan White Musk for Men..... and Jovan Ginseng NRG. NRG gets

the best smell comment..... NRG or JM get the most arousal.

Whitehall
10-14-2003, 01:37 PM
Jovan was a pioneer in

the use of pheromones in consumer cosmetics. They started with Andron which combined musk, civet, and other animal

scents with \'nol. They followed up with several \'nol products, including Musk2.

With this technology

application experience, I wouldn\'t be surprised if they still used mones. I would hope that the FDA would

require them to list specific mones as an ingredient. That seems a reasonable requirement.

I\'ll try NRG next

chance I get.

Ash
10-14-2003, 08:02 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com

/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=11846&amp;item=2956561 081 (\"http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;category=11846&amp;item=2956561 081\")

Somebody has 1.7oz. NRG up on Ebay for

$1.99 plus $5.00 to ship one or more items. You can save a few $\'s.
Ebay is soooo easy!

Ash

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-15-2003, 10:53 PM
I just

buy mine at the drug store..... 8-9$ all in all done.

I got another comment today...... one lady.... \"what

was that cologne you were wearing the other day?\"...... Me: What\'d it smell like? \"I don\'t know...

it\'s soooooo good\"...

It was NRG........ he he

Elana
10-16-2003, 04:07 AM
I have always

been turned on by the smell of JM on a man. It\'s such a sexy scent.

ThE_DeAd_KoBy
10-16-2003, 07:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I have always been turned on by the smell of JM on

a man. It\'s such a sexy scent.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve gotten really used to

wearing it.... it smells so neat, and it changes as it goes through the day..... always nice though. It\'s kind

of a rare cologne, because most Man products are either Spice or Wood..... with the occasional citrus. JM is

actually floral based... but it\'s still very manly..... to me it says Manly, but gentle.

It\'s been

around so long, no wonder why. I am curious as to why it hasn\'t caught on with the youth... I\'m 25, and I

love it..... could it be that the word \"musk\" has a bad name thanks to so many gross ones with that word in

the name?

Anyone have an opinion on Jovan White Musk? I have it here, it starts sweet, It seems to portray a

very gentle image.... less sexy and more friendly.

DCW
01-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Anyone ever tried Jovan Grass Oil,

It's expensive and apprarantly discontinue and hard to find.
A small bottle can run you about $150.00.
Just

curious.

DCW

Sigma
01-07-2006, 06:57 PM
I was at Walgreen's one day and saw

Jovan Musk on sale so I decided to pick up a bottle and try it out. I can't say much about the effects of the

mones, but most of the women, or the people around me in general, weren't too fond of the fragrance. I messed with

it for a couple of days and got enough of a negative respsonse to realize it wasn't for me.

I think younger

women, or at least younger women in my particular target group aren't necessarily into the raw smell of Jovan Musk.

My lady friends have told me they're into the softer, sophisiticated, even sweeter fragrances...Aqua Di Gio is

always a favorite amongst them, as is Coolwater, but I like to wear fragrances that aren't quite as popular - your

fragrance should be a unique part of you after all. A friend once told me she thought Pleasures for Men was an

Aphrodisiac when I was wearing it (back before I messed with mones). I've been sticking to that fragrance since.

My first bottle of Pleasures was actually a gift from a girl I was dating at the time. If the two of them like it,

then something about the fragrance obviously fits the profile of women within my range. Might as well stick to it

right.

sorry going off topic.