PDA

View Full Version : Initial results with PPA

AzMike
10-12-2003, 11:16 PM
My field tests of

pheromones have just begun, but after 5 tests with PPA/m, thought I\'d post initial results here. During these 5

trials, I used anywhere from 1 to 3 sprays (using the LS atomizer) of PPA/m (Cool River), alone the first 3 times,

and with 1 to 2 drops of SP \"musk\" oil added the last 2 times. Applications were to the neck and chest for the

most part, with tiny amounts applied to the wrists.

What I have tried to observe is anything out of the ordinary,

in the way people react to me, both people I know, and new people I\'ve never met before. And with these 5 tests,

I noticed NOTHING out of the ordinary. I certainly didn\'t get any sexual \"hits\" with any women. I also

noticed no signs that anyone was repelled, or avoided me, due to the odor, even though I sometimes thought the

fragrance was fairly noticeable to my own nose. So, no negative OD reactions, as far as I could see. Strangely,

the one and only person affected was ME. I did feel more confident and powerful with the stuff on. But I noticed

no women acting sexual toward me, or staring at me, and no guys acting belligerent at all. Some people, both male

and female, chatted with me, but the conversations were quite normal. It was basically like I was wearing nothing

at all.

During the next week, I will switch to TE (Sandalwood), and see if that elicits any hits from anybody. I

think the best way to run tests is to use a product several times, maybe for a full week, then switch to another

product and do the same. I don\'t want to be switching products every single day. If anyone has a suggestion for

a better testing method, please let me know. I also will be testing both PPA and TE with smaller and bigger

applications in the future, to see what happens. I would guess my applications so far would be \"moderate\".

I

would think the symptoms of an OD would be people avoiding you, or seeing the room cleared. But one post under

\"Newbies click here\" (posted by a.k.a.) said a result of OD-ing would be seeing NO reactions from people,

period. Does anybody have an opinion on this? If I\'m seeing no positive or negative reactions from anybody,

should I increase or decrease the amount of mones I\'m putting on?

It seems MOST guys posting here are in the

young, bar-hopping crowd. I myself am just over 40, and am not fond of the bar scene. I haven\'t been to a bar

yet with mones on, but will make sure I do a few tests in a bar during the coming weeks, to see if drinking women

are more apt to be affected by my products than sober women. It is quite possible that a 22-year-old who spends a

lot of time in bars could be a lot more prone to getting sexual hits, while using mones, than a middle-aged guy who

spends minimal time in places where alcohol is consumed.

AzMike

Mark
10-13-2003, 03:34 AM
Have u tried OD

with the TE? I have tried myself once. :-)
It took me three sprays to have an effect on others. :-)

Brian
10-13-2003, 05:44 AM
AzMike,

Have you tried using PPA alone, without a cover scent? PPA has about 1/2 the none content as the

heavy none products, such as PI, or RM. PPA has a nice scent on its own. I\'ve put on 4 dabs and had good results

with it.

1 dab - behind each ear
1 dab - on each pulse point on the neck.

I\'m in my forties as

well and have had good results using PPA straight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I wouldn\'t

give up on PPA so soon. Five tests is not much. It can take a long time to find the right application amount, or

even the the right dilution for a certain product. You need to do lots more testing before writing off a

product.

Brian

Sacogoo
10-13-2003, 08:02 AM
AzMike

writes:
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
It is quite possible that a 22-year-old

who spends a lot of time in bars could be a lot more prone to getting sexual hits, while using mones, than a

middle-aged guy who spends minimal time in places where alcohol is consumed.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Obviously. Drunk people in their early/mid 20\'s out in a bar looking for potential

mates/sex partners are going to report substantially more \"hits\" than us guys in our 30\'s and 40\'s who

aren\'t wasted hanging out in bars until 2:00 am looking for anything with a pulse to shag. (Although, the single

mid 30 and up crowd is a vibrant and sexually active set, although there are additional factors involved in getting

this type of intended target to bed than the 20 something crowd whose just out looking for sex

period.)

Personally, I think that the reported bar \"hits\" from drunk 20 somethings are worthless indicators

of a pheromones effectiveness. Christ, I had multitudes of bar hits (and plenty of take \'em home that very

night) without use of pheromones.

When you get reactions (and, for me, that means more than just a \"deer

trapped in the headlights look\") such as people (opposite sex) starting conversations with you out of the blue

while in regular/everyday life type of situations (standing in the grocery store line, at the library, at the gym,

etc).

Reported drunk bar hits are worthless in my estimation, as drunk people looking to get laid are going to

be sending out the signals regardless. One using pheromones in such a setting may have an elevated sense of

confidence and may have greater success because of this, but it\'s an environment that\'s ripe for the picking

anyway.

I\'ve been to a couple of bars while using \'mones to see what the reactions would be in such a

setting, and I haven\'t seen anything different than normal. I have, however, noticed dramatic differences in

just normal, everyday settings using \'mones versus not using \'mones. And that was what convinced me of their

legitimacy (at least with my body chemistry - which I have to go with the minimalist approach in their application

as I am very prone to OD\'ing, or so it seems).

But, as I\'m married, my final intended target is my wife

(other reactions are merely used for obvervation/education purposes rather than fullfilling sexual intentions), and

I\'m just finally getting around to figuring out application rates for the various times of the month. As soon as

I get more data, I\'ll post my \"How to use pheromones to keep your wife in a relatively good mood and sexually

active when she really wants to throw your ass out the door.\" monthly pheromone application chart.

franki
10-13-2003, 08:56 AM

Personally, I think that the reported bar

\"hits\" from drunk 20 somethings are worthless indicators of a pheromones effectiveness. Christ, I had

multitudes of bar hits (and plenty of take \'em home that very night) without use of pheromones.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

With less inhibitions due to alcohol, women and men will act more on their

primal instincts... I wouldn\'t say it is worthless, just because you had hits without pheromones.. It would be

quite bad if a guy like me couldn\'t get ANYTHING going without phero\'s..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Still, the phero\'s act like a charm in situations like this

and are not to be discounted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

AzMike
10-13-2003, 10:58 AM

Have you tried using PPA alone, without a cover

scent? PPA has about 1/2 the none content as the heavy none products, such as PI, or RM. PPA has a nice scent on its

own. I\'ve put on 4 dabs and had good results with it.

1 dab - behind each ear
1 dab - on each pulse point on

the neck.

I\'m in my forties as well and have had good results using PPA straight.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I wouldn\'t give up on PPA so soon. Five tests is not much. It

can take a long time to find the right application amount, or even the the right dilution for a certain product. You

need to do lots more testing before writing off a product.

Brian

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

1. I haven\'t used any cover scent with PPA/m so far, other than small applications of SP

oil the last 2 times. I may mix it with colognes in the future, but since it has a halfway-decent scent, I don\'t

really see a point in doing that.

2. I am far from giving up on PPA, but just wanted to report initial results.

And solicit opinions on dosages. I will continue testing with it until I use up my bottle, months from now. I need

to do tests with it with smaller AND larger doses, and in different settings, including bars. Meanwhile, tho,

I\'ll be giving TE a test drive during the coming week.

3. I may buy more products and test them, even if I

get no results from my current arsenal (PPA/TE/SOE). But if I get at least some good \"hits\" or results from

these, I would definitely be a lot more encouraged to test more products down the line, and would be almost certain

to do so. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. If anyone has a good story on what happened when

they had an OD with either PPA or TE, please tell it. (I have visions of having an invisible \"force field\"

around me, similar to a sci-fi movie.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I may try a heavy

application of these in the future, like 6 or 8 sprays, and see what happens.

AzMike

Brian
10-13-2003, 11:08 AM
During these 5 trials, I used anywhere from 1 to 3

sprays (using the LS atomizer) of PPA/m (Cool River),

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Because

you said you sprayed it on, led me to believe that you diluted it with something. If you continue to use spray

applications, your PPA will not last very long. Even one spray seems like an aweful lot. Have you tried dabbing it

on?

Brian

DZorro
10-13-2003, 11:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

Have you tried using PPA alone, without a cover scent? PPA has about 1/2

the none content as the heavy none products, such as PI, or RM. PPA has a nice scent on its own. I\'ve put on 4

dabs and had good results with it.

1 dab - behind each ear
1 dab - on each pulse point on the neck.

I\'m in

my forties as well and have had good results using PPA straight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I

wouldn\'t give up on PPA so soon. Five tests is not much. It can take a long time to find the right application

amount, or even the the right dilution for a certain product. You need to do lots more testing before writing off a

product.

Brian

1. I haven\'t used any cover scent with

PPA/m so far, other than small applications of SP oil the last 2 times. I may mix it with colognes in the future,

but since it has a halfway-decent scent, I don\'t really see a point in doing that.

2. I am far from giving up

on PPA, but just wanted to report initial results. And solicit opinions on dosages. I will continue testing with

it until I use up my bottle, months from now. I need to do tests with it with smaller AND larger doses, and in

different settings, including bars. Meanwhile, tho, I\'ll be giving TE a test drive during the coming week.

I may buy more products and test them, even if I get no results from my current arsenal (PPA/TE/SOE). But if I get

at least some good \"hits\" or results from these, I would definitely be a lot more encouraged to test more

products down the line, and would be almost certain to do so.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. If anyone has a good story on what happened when they had

an OD with either PPA or TE, please tell it. (I have visions of having an invisible \"force field\" around me,

similar to a sci-fi movie.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I may try a heavy application of

these in the future, like 6 or 8 sprays, and see what happens.

AzMike

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You could try it, but i would not recomend that much mones unless you want people to beat you

up good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
But you could try it in the name of science

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif and report back on your findings.

DZorro,

CptKipling
10-13-2003, 12:58 PM
</font><blockquote><font

During these 5 trials, I used anywhere from 1 to 3 sprays (using the LS

atomizer) of PPA/m (Cool River),

Because you said you sprayed it

on, led me to believe that you diluted it with something. If you continue to use spray applications, your PPA will

not last very long. Even one spray seems like an aweful lot. Have you tried dabbing it on?

Brian

<hr

Dab and rub young apprentice, dab and rub.

when I say rub I am

implying that you rub in the PPA, nothing else at this stage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Sacogoo
10-14-2003, 08:45 AM
franki

writes:
With less inhibitions due to alcohol,

women and men will act more on their primal instincts... I wouldn\'t say it is worthless, just because you had

hits without pheromones..

I\'m not saying that pheromones in a

bar situation are worthless. They could act as a positive pyschological boost to the individual wearing them, thus

helping them become more active and agressive in meeting/contacting potential targets. However, the fact is that

most people hitting the bar scene, particularly the meat market spots are looking for some action anyway. Add

alcohol/recreational drugs to the mix, and it\'s not a hard sell regardless if an individual is wearing pheromones

or not. Crap, once I was wearing cut-off Army fatigue pants, an old, extremely ugly T-shirt and flip flops and I

took home the best looking chick in the bar. Pheromones work (I have seen obvious changes in people and their

actions in regular day to day activities when wearing them and not wearing them. I\'ve also noticed substantial

increased sexual interest and aggression from my spouse when I wear them - although it\'s beginning to look like

certain types of pheromones have to be \"scheduled\" during the month for the best effects.), but I don\'t think

that a bar packed with people and smoke and drugs/alcohol being used is the best environment for testing a

pheromones effectiveness. That DIHL you just got might not be the pheromones, but rather the fourth Jager Bomb in

an hour by that person.

Still, the phero\'s

act like a charm in situations like this and are not to be discounted.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

So does a shot of tequila. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
10-14-2003, 08:47 AM
I think

the point is that a lot of people dont get hits clubbing without pheros, and see better reactions with pheros in

clubs than other situations.

Holmes
10-14-2003, 09:01 AM
Crap, once I was wearing cut-off Army fatigue

pants, an old, extremely ugly T-shirt and flip flops and I took home the best looking chick in the bar.

<hr

Where was this bar?

Holmes

Sacogoo
10-14-2003, 09:13 AM
CptKipling

writes:
I think the point is that a lot of people

dont get hits clubbing without pheros, and see better reactions with pheros in clubs than other situations.

<hr

And my point is, because of the use of drugs/alcohol and the increased

potential for social interaction due to the fact that the place is filled to the brim with horny people looking to

get laid, it\'s a poor choice for reporting valid hits. Who knows what caused a hit in this situation? Also, my

point is that a person using pheromones may have an increase of confidence, aggressiveness or outwardness in their

own personality created by a partial placebo effect in using the \'mones. e.g. - \"I\'ve got the \'mones

applied, and no one will be able to resist my charms now.\" and they are substantiall more confident, act that

way, and as such, are able to meet new people where they wouldn\'t if they didn\'t have that extra little

psychological boost.

I\'m not saying that there can\'t be hit\'s at a packed club. I\'m just saying that

it\'s a tough thing to report a valid hit as there are a lot of other factors to consider that may be causing the

perceived hit than just the pheromones. Rather than being the sole mitigating factor for enabling a person to hook

up, they could have been just one of many factors, and maybe not at all.

However, if one notices changes in

actions and personalities and results in an environment that not typically sexually charged combined with other

effective stimulants (booze/drugs), then it\'s easier to state that those results were due to the pheromones

rather than other factors. (I\'m sure that pheromones work in a club scene just dandy, but how do you know if it

was the pheromones that got you the hottie in your bed that night or the 9 shots of Sex on the Beach?)

AzMike
10-14-2003, 01:23 PM
CptKipling writes:
</font><blockquote><font

I think the point is that a lot of people dont get hits clubbing without

pheros, and see better reactions with pheros in clubs than other situations.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

And my point is, because of the use of drugs/alcohol and the increased potential for social

interaction due to the fact that the place is filled to the brim with horny people looking to get laid, it\'s a

poor choice for reporting valid hits. Who knows what caused a hit in this situation? Also, my point is that a

person using pheromones may have an increase of confidence, aggressiveness or outwardness in their own personality

created by a partial placebo effect in using the \'mones. e.g. - \"I\'ve got the \'mones applied, and no one

will be able to resist my charms now.\" and they are substantiall more confident, act that way, and as such, are

able to meet new people where they wouldn\'t if they didn\'t have that extra little psychological

boost.

I\'m not saying that there can\'t be hit\'s at a packed club. I\'m just saying that it\'s a

tough thing to report a valid hit as there are a lot of other factors to consider that may be causing the perceived

hit than just the pheromones. Rather than being the sole mitigating factor for enabling a person to hook up, they

could have been just one of many factors, and maybe not at all.

However, if one notices changes in actions and

personalities and results in an environment that not typically sexually charged combined with other effective

stimulants (booze/drugs), then it\'s easier to state that those results were due to the pheromones rather than

other factors. (I\'m sure that pheromones work in a club scene just dandy, but how do you know if it was the

pheromones that got you the hottie in your bed that night or the 9 shots of Sex on the Beach?)

<hr

The important factor to observe is CHANGES in people\'s behavior toward

you, when wearing mones, as opposed to not wearing mones. To me, if a guy noticed major changes in the way women

acted toward them, those would be \"hits\", whether in a bar environment or not.

If some muscular stud was able

to bring home hotties from a bar fairly often, without using mones, it might be hard for them to notice changes,

since women would react favorably to them regardless. However, consider that some of the younger guys posting here,

that do a lot of bar-hopping, might have little success in doing this. If these guys notice that their success rate

in bars increases a lot while using mones, vs not using mones, I would say that certainly indicates that mones work

well for them.

When you talk about places \"filled to the brim with horny people looking to get laid\", with

alcohol and other substances being used, keep in mind that those horny people will have PREFERENCES as to which

members of the opposite sex they are interested in. If mones do indeed work for some guys, the women there would be

more apt to socialize with, and perhaps go home with, those guys, rather than other guys there they are competing

with. So, I would think that a bar situation would be a perfectly valid testing ground. The exception, where

bar-hopping would NOT be a good way to test mones, would be for guys who have been highly successful in bars WITHOUT

using pheromones. I don\'t know how guys like this could notice any improvement. But guys who have NOT been

wildly successful in bars could run tests, and notice if they get any unusual behavior from women.

AzMike

nonscents
10-15-2003, 05:13 AM
AzMike,

Nicely

said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif