PDA

View Full Version : AE:TE

Pancho1188
10-12-2003, 03:43 PM
I\'ve read a lot of old posts

regarding the SOE:AE:TE mix and saw one regarding an AE:TE mix (they said 2-3 drops of AE for 1 spray of TE), but I

couldn\'t find one regarding trials of an AE:TE mix or any results. I bought the newbie pack and then just

recently purchased AE due to its high success rate and praise in the forum. Has anyone used a mix of AE and TE?

What were the results like? Obviously I\'ll try AE by itself first, but the more -mones I get, the more I want to

test a mix. I\'ve seen only minimal results with just TE, so I want to find what\'s right for me before I spend

too much money and have a heart attack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I only have the SOE packs

that come with any purchase, so I don\'t have enough yet to make a consistent combo with the three (which is

recommended highly by some). If anyone has suggestions, let me know.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DingDong
10-12-2003, 07:26 PM
My best suggestion would be to

test AE on its own for a bit. That\'s what got me my first CONSISTENT set of hits. TE, PI etc.. hasn\'t been

that consistent for me yet so just try using AE for awhile before you start mixing. And as for the AE/TE mix,

I\'ve used that before and I can say that it doesn work well in clubs, I haven\'t had much success with it

outside of clubs though. It is a damn nice mix though. Just check CK\'s mixes thread. He\'s got some nice ones

in there.

Brian
10-13-2003, 07:11 AM
Pancho1188,

I agree with

DingDong. Try each product separately to see what it does. It\'s pretty hard to mix products if you don\'t know

what each does individually, or the optimal amount to use to get a reaction.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Brian

CptKipling
10-13-2003, 01:07 PM
From a recent PM (hope you

dont mind...)

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I use it in variety of

ways.

If you are looking for a very quick application, just apply 3 dabs of TE around your face (i use chin, and

either side of the neck), and cover that with 2 drops of AE. Then apply a few inches of SOE along your jaw line, and

perhaps a little between the wrists.

Another method is my chest application. This works best if you dilute it

with, for example, a few drops of water or a cologne like Cool Water. Put 3-4 drops of AE into the palm of one hand,

and then put a few drops of dilutant onto the AE. Then squirt one big spray of TE into this. The key to this method

is getting it spread out really well, so try to do that as much as possible on your chest. Once your hand is dry,

put some more water/cologne in the same hand to wash it, and rub this liquid into your neck. Then put 1 dab of TE on

your chin, and SOE all over your jaw line and neck (about 6-8\").

You can also mix them together, but I usually

just mix the AE and TE (or NPA, which is better more mixing in this case).

Two ratios to try are:
<ul

type=\"square\"> AE:TE 1:5 - this will need covering. It doesn’t smell bad to begin with, but it does turn a

bit stinky
AE:NPA 1:1 - again, will need covering. [/list]

Once you have these then you can play around

with some applications, try a few dabs around the neck and use SOE on your jaw line.

Hope this helps!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

p.s regarding the AE/TE ratio, it is very flexable and can be changed

safely (and usefully) within the bounds of 1:3 and 1:10.

Pancho1188
10-13-2003, 02:14 PM
Thanks! Sounds like a good

way to use them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif