PDA

View Full Version : Description of "Lone Wolf"?

echoKA79
10-12-2003, 11:24 AM
I\'ve

been reading the posts on this board and I keep reading about the \"lone wolf\" problem. I was wondering, what is

the definition of a \"lone wolf\"? Is it more of an appearance, or more about someone\'s personality, or a

combination of the two?

I was wondering if i, myself, am a \"lone wolf\" because that would greatly effect my

choice of pheremones to wear. So, perhaps someone could help me if i described myself... I\'m 17, a senior in high

school. I\'m tall (about 6\'1\"), white, short brown hair, blue eyes, thin. I\'m definitely not loud and

i\'m a bit shy, however not nearly as shy as i used to be. But i\'m still not the kind of person who will jump

into conversations with people i don\'t really know. i\'m not the kind of person who will start yelling stuff in

a big group of people. if i\'m in a large group, i usually stay fairly quiet. I\'m very much more talkative with

people i know, my friends, etc. Many people at my school describe me as \"shady\" because I\'m usually quiet in

large groups and don\'t reveal much personal information.

I think this type of image might make me seem

unapproachable to some people. However, it is interesting because when I\'m with my friends or in a group that has

mostly people I know, I\'m much more talkative, much like the opposite of what i am in the other situations. I was

thinking that it might be logical to wear one type of pheremone when i\'m out in the world, but another type of

pheremone when i\'m with girls I already sort of know and am already much more talkative and open with.

Anyway,

tell me what you all think... and thanks very much for helping me out.

cuddlebear
10-12-2003, 12:21 PM
I

think there are actually 2 types of \"lone wolf\" if not more. The one most often discussed is the \"Clint

Eastwood\" type, that comes off as unapprochable. But if you\'re shy, you may be sending off \"don\'t

approach me\" messages too ...

I think the consensus here (and I would agree) is, that if you are a lone wolf

of either type, than hold back on the None products such as PI and stick with WAGG or Rone or Nol. (ex. SOE,

SPMO)

Cuddles

DZorro
10-12-2003, 12:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think there are actually 2 types of \"lone

wolf\" if not more. The one most often discussed is the \"Clint Eastwood\" type, that comes off as

unapprochable. But if you\'re shy, you may be sending off \"don\'t approach me\" messages too ...

I

think the consensus here (and I would agree) is, that if you are a lone wolf of either type, than hold back on the

None products such as PI and stick with WAGG or Rone or Nol. (ex. SOE, SPMO)

Cuddles

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I know what you mean, i was one a the people that doesn\'t smile alot.

And give the do not appraoch me sign.
But luckely for me i got WAGG/m, the strange thing is is still don\'t smile

alot, but i get approached alot.

DZorro,

krtel
10-12-2003, 07:48 PM
Another

potential definition could be a guy who always appears \"hungry\" (desperate). I think most women would see this

negatively. No guy should act like he just got out of prison the previous day!

Krish

DrSmellThis
10-13-2003, 06:31 AM
That\'s right. Say you were traveling overseas instead.