PDA

View Full Version : LoveScent website template

abductor
10-12-2003, 09:37 AM
Hi all,
Well

I am in vacation.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifthen I started to make one LoveScent webdsite. It is only a

test just for kiding! (really???). Everey day i will make some modifications. Bruce send one idea to make it in

portuguese language, so is very probably that I will make it. But for while i want to know what do you guys think

about...(designer, functions,etc...)
PS-> Please it is a beta,beta,beta,beta,...omega test = many bugs!
Check

out:
http://webdevxs.com/sysframe/lovescent/ (\"http://webdevxs.com/sysframe/lovescent/\")

tallmacky
10-12-2003, 02:15 PM
Hmmm,

the link didn\'t load..is it attached to a specific file such as \"index.html\"

franki
10-12-2003, 10:53 PM
works for me

DrSmellThis
10-13-2003, 01:16 AM
works

for me now. Good navigation potential, minus bugs, etc. Some good ideas for content and extras as well. Visually

there\'s not much aesthetic improvement yet over the current design, IMHO. Fly me down to Rio immediately so I can

help you!

abductor
10-13-2003, 04:25 AM
Hmmm,

the link didn\'t load..is it attached to a specific file such as \"index.html\"

tallmacky
I

just testing in Mozilla and IE what is your browser? But I think the problem is at ISP that was down for 2

hours..

Good navigation potential, minus bugs, etc. Some good ideas for content and extras as well.

Visually there\'s not much aesthetic improvement yet over the current design, IMHO. Fly me down to Rio immediately

so I can help you!
DocSmell
If I could pay your ticket to Brazil..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif One laptop with a beach as Ipanema.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Now serious, talking about \"Some good ideas for content and

extras as well\" Yes anyone can send news, articles etc to site.. just make/try login .. but administrator must say

OK and publish it.. DocSmell .If you sendme your email I can register at admin area . then you can make/edit Menus,

Categories, Links, Articles Etc ...

tallmacky
10-13-2003, 05:03 AM
I like

the look, and I also know that it is in beta testing and I can sort of tell what it\'s appearence will be....I

like it though it seems like the standard major dotcom look with a little twist, it could use a little work on the

images...but all in all I like it a lot. It looks great to me and I am a fan of the tabs and such... I thought Bruce

had a private company doing a redo of the website? I believe the links were posted to I am sure franki can scoop it

up quickly....go get it franki yes ohhh you want a hug, huggy wuggy wuggy now go get that link!

franki
10-13-2003, 08:40 AM
Jason, as

far as I know, there was a special forum here dedicated to the redesigning etc. of L-S. As you can see that forum

doesn\'t exist anymore, so I don\'t think I can dig up posts about it anymore..

CptKipling
10-13-2003, 01:30 PM
Very

cool abductor!

A little slow loading at the moment though.

tallmacky
10-13-2003, 04:45 PM
Ooops

that\'s true Franki forgot about that....I know you are experiementing with some CSS styles, it should really give

the links a nice look and rollover/active look. The small tabs by each link too could have a nice rollover effect

though I don\'t like too much javascript myself. heh.